[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are insistent on getting answers out of me, yet you do nothing with them. Why should I continue to play things your way if you can't even work with what I've already given?
Fair enough, I will have a look at that reads list of yours. You can't really say that I don't work with what you have given me looking at that I have just commented in length about reads of yours and thoughts of yours from your latest wall post.

I do wish this site had an ISO-function, or something related to that though.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eliphas:
Light townlean off this post - as I'd think mafia would be concerned about not tipping their hand off or be held accountable for actions, which a question regarding mechanics may do.

Red:
I like the motivation in this post. A bit too soon to say whether it's real or fabricated though.

Waindo:
I don't fully understand this comment. Generally, either you are town or you are pretending to be town. Where's the need to hint at your faction, rather than simply playing to your wincon? Or am I misunderstanding something here.

AIVION:
^^)/
I'd say newer sites, or games at newer players, will be more heavily reliant on mechanics, I guess? Role madness seems to be common here as well. Those tend to be more fun for the majority as I'm presuming most people prefer rolling a power role opposed to vanilla.

Junegirl_19
I'm also a bit inclined to scumlean this post. I don't think they've said anything else, but there was certainly more to comment on at the time. Even if they are a new player and are confused on how to go about the game, asking questions would be a step forward. From the games I've played, it's also statistically more likely for mafia to make an intro post, without adding anything new to the game, and then check out. We'll see if they post more though.

~~
I could be tinfoiling, but I've grown skeptical of Misa and Aivion. I'll try to word it properly sometime later if the suspicion lasts.
Let's go from there, the first post you were talking about: small edits for readability reasons: I get the Eliphas reasoning. Truth be told, looking at newer posts of them they remind me a bit of AngryPotato during Champs last year. Slightly lost, but giving off a "pure" vibe. Don't want to go there either. Red I don't agree with you; they give off a rather chaotic, but pure vibe. I haven't seen a single post that felt like scum motivation off of them. Waindo.... was discussed at length already, got better and is playing the game by now, I'd not look too deeply into that post at this point any more. No idea why you put AIVION where you put her, since the post that you cited and your answer didn't really lead me to any read of yours on her, neither scum nor town. I've stated that I feel her town very strongly in the past, although she dropped off in terms of content (like me) and I'd hope to see them back to discuss the game with them. No comment towards Junegirl since I am terribad at reading entrance posts.

EvanManManMan

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well with such many new players it is sure to be a brain trip for me figuring everyone out.
Post automatically merged:

Fluff posting is giving content that is not useful to the game, such as talking about the weather or something. Your posts such consist of information that can help others find the mafia. Or make it look like you are town.
Latter few sentences seem robotic and almost forced

Hi Evan, good to have you in the game! Don't remember playing with you in any solo game so far and I am looking forward to seeing your style. :)
Sup

Automatic post merging will be your friend this game

So far this is feeling good. Hope to have a fun game with you all!~

:D

I'm sorry What?? O.O
Dude I'm yikesing at this tone

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On to the second post:

Red - Commented on already; I like their motivation, but it will take me time to assess whether it's genuine or not, in that I didn't fully agree with their vote on Eli and simply saying "I want to move the game forward" is NAI.
Aivion - Also commented on. Similar reasons to why I initially became skeptical of you, they were existing in the thread rather than making attempts to progress it. They gave townleans on you and Red, but those were fairly easy reads to give (as most townleans on active players tend to be). I'd argue all of their posts could be made by the opposite alignment. If I were to underestimate their capabilities as a wolf, I'd perhaps townlean the lack of shying away from the thread, but they've played on other sites before.
Lonely - A decent player based on the last game I saw him in, so I look forward to seeing more of his reads. Not interested in touching him currently, though I'd like more commentary on other players in general, as (again) the majority of his posts could be made by any alignment.
Waindo - A rather lacking ISO, to be honest. They've yet to give reads on other players and seem solely focused on their own appearance. Need further reason for their vote on you, as I can't imagine it's for the same exact reasoning as mine. If anything though, I find their emphasis on their town alignment to be slightly more likely to come from town, based on past games. Something to do with a bias in knowing their own alignment - sometimes it's difficult to see why others would scumread you when it's clear to yourself that you're town.
Ansatsuken - Townlean, particularly for their read of Poison. He's gotten some negative attention for calling his read of her based on "feeling," but I think scum can easily fabricate reasoning as they have insider info. I don't believe it's scum being lazy for not explaining but rather town with a genuine read on another player they can't quite explain (a common occurrence for me)
Red: same as in the post of mine I just made

AIVION: Okay, here is the explanation that wasn't in the other post, I remember. What made me townlean them is that they provided me with a game of theirs on MU, free of charge, that allowed me to look for similarities. It was a town game where they ended up the N1 kill out of purity and for the D1 lynched scum pushing them hard, basically being cleared. Their style was basically identical to what I saw here. Also, while I do think that some of their early posts have been fluff I feel that they used their posts and bantering to get a feel for the other players, which I don't count as "not attempting to progress the game". I have to admit, I HAVE been pocketed by that kind of playstyle by scum, but I will never go there today.

LONELY: Maybe this is a playstyle issue, but when I see a strong player and I have no idea what his alignment might be I try to push and pressure him until I get a satisfactory answer. "He's a strong null, moving on" is not how I'd handle the situation. I don't remember you posting an updated read on him, are you leaning either way by now?

WAINDO: Again, has changed his play a lot since that one post, so I'm not going to stick here. My pressuring him should show that at that point I completely agreed with your position.

ANSATSUKEN: I see your argument, but I can't help but feel null about them. Call it a gut feeling. I think I need to see how some of their pressured people flip. I am also still confused about which part they pressed about me; this might be due to a difference in play style and I need to observe them longer before I can set them as town.

Vote @AIVION

Super artifical posts

Probably woofin
Hm... I remember that the first post felt a bit odd, but all other posts felt natural and free-flowing to me. Looking forward whether or not you will change your read later down the line, and I'm interested in what part of it you feel is artificial.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Vote @Odd
Reason:
he is completely throwing around votes everywhere without proper reasoning. He isnt contributing to this game other then vote counts and posts saying: "You'll thank me later." Keeping him alive will not help town, becauee he is all over the place and not contributing to actual debate in thought. Not voting him to me seems a little scummy becaue he is a destructive player, hurting town by not giving reasosn for anything and if he is mafai he is a very bad mafia player, due to pulling random votes out into the game.

Reactions: Waindo

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote @Odd
Reason:
he is completely throwing around votes everywhere without proper reasoning. He isnt contributing to this game other then vote counts and posts saying: "You'll thank me later." Keeping him alive will not help town, becauee he is all over the place and not contributing to actual debate in thought. Not voting him to me seems a little scummy becaue he is a destructive player, hurting town by not giving reasosn for anything and if he is mafai he is a very bad mafia player, due to pulling random votes out into the game.
So you are changing your vote from Waindo to Odd.

@Ryu Kishi

What is your response to that?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

AIVION: Okay, here is the explanation that wasn't in the other post, I remember. What made me townlean them is that they provided me with a game of theirs on MU, free of charge, that allowed me to look for similarities. It was a town game where they ended up the N1 kill out of purity and for the D1 lynched scum pushing them hard, basically being cleared. Their style was basically identical to what I saw here. Also, while I do think that some of their early posts have been fluff I feel that they used their posts and bantering to get a feel for the other players, which I don't count as "not attempting to progress the game". I have to admit, I HAVE been pocketed by that kind of playstyle by scum, but I will never go there today.
I call BS on this and rule breaking.

We are supposed to limit ourselves within this thread and play based on the responses here.
This feels like cheating.

I am not on MU and I know none of you people.

Reactions: Waindo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Votes tally

Votes

Target

Voters

Odd

Waindo
Mr.Lonely
All_Red

Waindo

Duk3star
TheLukundo

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi
Odd

AIVION

EvanManManMan

Ansatsuken
Poison chan

Odd voted in incorrect vote format in post #355, voted in post #386

Lady Coffee

Mr.Lonely voted in post #354

Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #431

EvanManManMan voted in post #429

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas
Rei
AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283 voted in post #351

Konno

TheLukundo voted incorrect in post #388, voted in post #394
the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me

@All_Red please use the Unvote before a new vote, this is the last time i count this as valid.

Reactions: Just_Red and Waindo

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

We are supposed to limit ourselves within this thread and play based on the responses here.

He just used Meta.

Regular players in this forum will used Meta from other games from this forum to read player's playing style.

As for new players from other forum it takes time to read their playing style that they applied in their maiden forum.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I apologise. I was also explicitly told not to talk about this subject any more, so I won't.

All red is now on my scum list but at the bottom, Mr lonely and poison chan are my main suspect's.
Why? Because a player changed their votes? Because of whom they voted? Because of how they explained their vote?

I'd like to be reminded of your other two scum reads as well, if you don't mind. :)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Odd is a town.

Nothing people here do would change his approach in Mafia game.

He didn't care whether he is a wolf or town, but that's how he plays.

But giving a list of players and then leave it just like that means two possibility:-

a)He is a Town

b)He is a Serial Killer.

Both give him a lot of room to make a maneuver/change in approach and giving out a list of players.

But when he played as a Mafia, he doesn't have a freedom to do all these.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is your read on Misa?

For the record I am asking you, because I havent gotten a read on you yet.
If misa is not scum I would be surprised, all red is not confirmed for me, however her vote on odd seems like she wants to get rid of him early. It's clear to me that waindo and odd are town so I don't know why she wants to lynch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.