[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:klaus2:
the reason of a sub is never a subject in the game and come in OOG things, forbidden by rules. The next flag has red colour.
I never asked you why he subbed out. So its not Out of Game information. I just trying to find out the reasons behind it. I created my own reasoning using certain logic and observation.

What's the difference between that and statement like this;

"I'm not a firm believer of someone who subbed out to be a scum"

That's my statement originated from Al_Sama's game.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding my botanical metaphors, I went a bit too far there when I expected that everyone will think outside the box.

My role is one of the most powerful - friendly-aligned roles in the game, the character which I play with is connected to another character within the game but just storywise (we are not connected within the game mechanics) and that's where the orchid and horticultural hints came in.

The mentioned character could be any faction, but I suspect that he is a friendly from the start, and later on becomes either scum or 3rd when he makes certain actions.

The mentioned character needs to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, let's check my english understanding of a sentence:
(feels like an exam)

Are you connected with Waindo? 6th subbing out feels very strange to me.

I think he's unable handle his role this time. Maybe the subbing served as a tactic plus he actually grown tired of his role
If this isn't a speculation of the reasons 6th subbed out, please explain me what is.
I never asked you why he subbed out. So its not Out of Game information. I just trying to find out the reasons behind it. I created my own reasoning using certain logic and observation.

What's the difference between that and statement like this;

"I'm not a firm believer of someone who subbed out to be a scum"

That's my statement originated from Al_Sama's game.
The reason behind a sub is not a thing to be annalysed in the game's thread. I am not a nice host, please drop the subject and find a reasoning of your level.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that so?? Any more reasonable reasoning that you still can produce?

By the way I didn't think its a defensive attempt from me lol. Far from it.

I don't think clearing out situation = to defensive attempt.

It just me trying to explained my actual intention towards Misa. So he/she can understand how I operate in this game. That approach is part of my playing style.
Every post you make feels crafted and articulated to be perfectly explained. I think your clarifying and posting to be towny not to find wolves.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, let's check my english understanding of a sentence:
(feels like an exam)

If this isn't a speculation of the reasons 6th subbed out, please explain me what is.

The reason behind a sub is not a thing to be annalysed in the game's thread. I am not a nice host, please drop the subject and find a reasoning of your level.
Lol

Of course in the first quote it shows you my own reasoning(speculation)

And in the second quote, the above speculation is what I meant by "my own reasoning"

And I also can be not a nice player too because I'm tired of being nice in the previous games and when being a host. I think/feel people don't appreciate my time that I spending here just to make any game alive.

I'm really tired right now tbh

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I think I have caught up.

The posts I have included in the spoiler seem the most interesting to me...

So far I have gotten the impression that Misa and Red are a team and pushing for each other and that Sleeping Terror has it in for Red for some reason. Duk3star seems to have come to this game like hurricane...however instead of throwing suspicions around s/he rather decided who is a townie quite fast. Waindo, hm.... I am going back and forth.

It is still too soon and not everyone has been equally active due to timezone differences and life stuff so there is no voting from me yet.

Thanks! This is great since I am pretty much constantly online here but working on things rather than browsing.

Yes, please use usernames instead, I dont know who is who either :eek:
To clarify neber w/w means that i dont think poison and Sleeping are ever wolves together. If they were poison would know who RE is.

I dont usually hunt for scum. I find the easy town reads and build a coalition abd move from there.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every post you make feels crafted and articulated to be perfectly explained. I think your clarifying and posting to be towny not to find wolves.
Since when clarifying people question on our move/action can work for finding a scum.

When people asked me why I did that? I clarified it for them.

When people asked me why Waindo is 50/50? I clarified it from them. And I already make a small case on Waindo on why I think he could be Wolf. That's clearly I'm trying to find a wolf.

And what about when me pressuring Misa when I think she could be a cult?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To clarify neber w/w means that i dont think poison and Sleeping are ever wolves together. If they were poison would know who RE is.

I dont usually hunt for scum. I find the easy town reads and build a coalition abd move from there.
I am pretty sure Poison knew who RE was. It was easy to figure out as I figured it out myself. I still think proper usernames should be used.

I am not experienced in this game and your strategy makes sense ofc but my strategy is different.

Some of these easy town reads seem too easy for me. My strategy revolves around trying to figure out patterns.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So you asked me why I'm not trying to find a scum?
But how you're really different when you've admitted to people around here that "you dont usually hunt for scum."??

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when clarifying people question on our move/action can work for finding a scum.

When people asked me why I did that? I clarified it for them.

When people asked me why Waindo is 50/50? I clarified it from them. And I already make a small case on Waindo on why I think he could be Wolf. That's clearly I'm trying to find a wolf.

And what about when me pressuring Misa when I think she could be a cult?
Am i catching you for the wrong reasons?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OK so I'm getting a really weird teaming up vibe from Odd, Ryu Kishi, and Waindo. The first two are low posters and have given nothing to read them off of. Waindo is this wishy washy mess, playing up the town look. In my eyes this looks very scummy. And Odd and Ryu both haven't answered as to why they find me suspicious.

I see that Duk3star has only really gone into who looks town based off their posts. Find it a little anti-town to not help directly look for scum but I for sure have to admit that it does help indirectly find the mafia. Only problem is whether or not to trust your reads since there is no content helping find mafia. For all I know you are the mafia and thats why you can easily pick out who is town.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you asked me why I'm not trying to find a scum?
But how you're really different when you've admitted to people around here that "you dont usually hunt for scum."??
You either didnt understand my push or your purposely trying to misinterpret it into something it isn't.

My concerns arent that you arent pushing scum its that your post are being made to look like you are town.

Trying to phrase this as a "gottem" is pushing an agenda. Just because i dont hunt for scum specifically doesnt mean im not trying to find them. I just do it in an unorthodox manner.
Post automatically merged:

OK so I'm getting a really weird teaming up vibe from Odd, Ryu Kishi, and Waindo. The first two are low posters and have given nothing to read them off of. Waindo is this wishy washy mess, playing up the town look. In my eyes this looks very scummy. And Odd and Ryu both haven't answered as to why they find me suspicious.

I see that Duk3star has only really gone into who looks town based off their posts. Find it a little anti-town to not help directly look for scum but I for sure have to admit that it does help indirectly find the mafia. Only problem is whether or not to trust your reads since there is no content helping find mafia. For all I know you are the mafia and thats why you can easily pick out who is town.
I've actually pushed 2 scummy people as well Im just more confident in my ability to build a town core than my ability to dunk on wolves

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am i catching you for the wrong reasons?
Of course.
You've misunderstood my actual intention on why I 'pressured' Misa. And then marked my 'intention clarifying post' as a wolfy post.

And how was Misa able to understand my actual intention but you failed to do the same is beyond me.

You've mistakenly thinking that clarifying people's question means I want to establish my position as a town. Clearly not the case. If player asked me about something they dont understand or asked me about my opinion or want me to explain my post, I will address the thing they have asked.

You either didnt understand my push or your purposely trying to misinterpret it into something it isn't.

My concerns arent that you arent pushing scum its that your post are being made to look like you are town.

Trying to phrase this as a "gottem" is pushing an agenda. Just because i dont hunt for scum specifically doesnt mean im not trying to find them. I just do it in an unorthodox manner.

I've actually pushed 2 scummy people as well Im just more confident in my ability to build a town core than my ability to dunk on wolves
At bold

You concern is grounded if you know about my true alignment.

If I'm a townie how I should make my post looks like? Of course it should looks like a townie post.

And people could see your approach of hunting scum very scummy and just ignored whatever justification you try to bring forward

Last edited:

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course.
You've misunderstood my actual intention on why I 'pressured' Misa. And then marked my 'intention clarifying post' as a wolfy post.

And how was Misa able to understand my actual intention but you failed to do the same is beyond me.

You've mistakenly thinking that clarifying people's question means I want to establish my position as a town. Clearly not the case. If player asked me about something they dont understand or asked me about my opinion or want me to explain my post, I will address the thing they have asked.

At bold

You concern is grounded if you know about my true alignment.

If I'm a townie how I should make my post looks like? Of course it should looks like as a townie.

And people could see your approach of hunting scum very scummy and just ignored whatever justification you try to bring forward
Your arguement is that I know your town so im trying to call you mafia because i know your town? Wut.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So don't just put your concern on my situation, you should also looking at your back. Other people could see you differently.

Your arguement is that I know your town so im trying to call you mafia because i know your town? Wut.

That's clearly not my argument.

The thing here you're trying to say,
"Ansatsuken 'tried' to make his post looks like a town"

When you're not even know about my alignment in this game.

So let's think about it,

If I'm a townie, how should I write my post? Of course I would write my post with the confidence of town in my mind. And that's how it would looks like.

Very detailed. Because people in this mafia section knows very well about my writing capability in mafia game. Especially when I've found lots of clue.

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wasnt discrediting you, just showing two sides really. I think is no one way to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.