[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it could probably make sense now, I've never seen Rei reply like this, and most certainly has never been that sarcastic before, it almost feels forced, Waindo on the other hand just gives out smartass replies to people he wants to argue with, instead of looking like a what you'd say 'try-too-hard to feel like you're holding something against your own mafia member'.
This is not you guys, you're not feeling encouraging at all with your votes meaning you don't expect each other to get into a wagon.
My best guess is you're both mafia buddies, and that's also my invite to being dead & silenced next np.
Post automatically merged:

Regardless of all, that is my 9 billion iq guess. It's a vague feeling that I thought I'd make public of other townies.
@Alice in Noodleland I need your thoughts on the above please.

Furthermore, 40+ hours to go..

Silence..

Last edited:

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man it's been like 7 years since I've had someone delete a post in a game lmfao

all g all g

@Waindo

What's your mechanicalinformation you were using to push over misa yesterday? Phrasing within the confines of the rules, of course

My Misa read was legit so sick don't think I'll ever be able to pull it out again

There you go @Waindo

You must be registered for see images
:penguin:

@sadslick

You seem like a cool dude. This your first game?

Last edited:

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool

Some high-quality new players org, p sure Red was one too. Has been an alright game so far.

I think I'm on the right track with my reads. Mafia killing red/misa together gives me the impression they copped one of them previously.

C/C the ryu Luku wagons look for intent to make moves and we have some space.

going to double check the d1 progressions when I get a chance.

This game very winnable via vote logic

Like I said yesterday Luku likely bussed. His role was weak af too w/ 2 dead vigi + no claims allowed.

The similarity in comp and his apparent antispew further solidifies this. He accepted his dead pretty early on lol

Idk maybe I can figure out what wolves wanted up not to do. Kind of a longshot but a good thought experiment.

on the topic of game experience, barring duke I've probably played more games than everyone else combined lol

if you count video anyway

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool

Some high-quality new players org, p sure Red was one too. Has been an alright game so far.

I think I'm on the right track with my reads. Mafia killing red/misa together gives me the impression they copped one of them previously.

C/C the ryu Luku wagons look for intent to make moves and we have some space.

going to double check the d1 progressions when I get a chance.

This game very winnable via vote logic

Like I said yesterday Luku likely bussed. His role was weak af too w/ 2 dead vigi + no claims allowed.

The similarity in comp and his apparent antispew further solidifies this. He accepted his dead pretty early on lol

Idk maybe I can figure out what wolves wanted up not to do. Kind of a longshot but a good thought experiment.

on the topic of game experience, barring duke I've probably played more games than everyone else combined lol

if you count video anyway
Can you quote your reads again if you have posted them somewhere?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you quote your reads again if you have posted them somewhere?
And reads coming from Lukundo's and co. scum buddy are valid because?
Blow my mind please.

C'mon slick.
And you're actually complaining I'm trying to snowball an early lynch, trying to present my urgent intervention as something that is bad for town, when actually we need a wolf lynch asap.

You demonstrated your scum alingment in the last phase already when avoiding to vote Luku, with this deflection attempt you're only confirming yourself as a member of the wolfpack.

Last edited:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And reads coming from Lukundo's and co. scum buddy are valid because?
Blow my mind please.

C'mon slick.
And you're actually complaining I'm trying to snowball an early lynch, trying to present my urgent intervention as something that is bad for town, when actually we need a wolf lynch asap.

You demonstrated your scum alingment in the last phase already when avoiding to vote Luku, with this deflection attempt you're only confirming yourself as a member of the wolfpack.
Beep boop.
I never knew trusting a member that happened to be town and considering for a few seconds is a scummy read to you.(LanMisa)
I feel somewhat offended now, if you really are town you would atleast give some slight attention to what I post, the person I subbed for(Ansatsuken) was pursuing Luke lynch since d2, once I was subbed in I also have been going against Luke so I don't see where I'm running away from voting Luke here.
I will admit, the emotion shown from Misa's posts recently really gave me evil hints, and was terribly mistaken yes, that also unravels a whole lot mainly because whoever believed my assumption of Misa being wolf, is probably also the person that killed her..

and chief, I'm sorry to tell you that either mafia silenced her due to her having good deductions or the SK took her out asap considering that I claimed she was mafia.

Why exactly did you go for Rei last NP?

And woah there, calm down. I've previously stated that the way I've played this has trustes most literally nobody, I, of course will be considerate to anyone here. The more knowledge, the better, no?
Has been though, with this mafia's logic I am most likely next in their book, the activity has dramatically decreased aswell which isn't really all that helpful but, I highly doubt we're going to nail these votes and win.

Has been a great game though* fkin phone

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote @The Cow

Note gonna speak long speech for that vote, but this guy didn't vote in any DP, mostly fluff post and just come to say this is a wagon in almost every end of the day phase.

I have a feeling that few kills happen because of town wrong target, just a hunch

And I'm sure he's gonna flip mafia, so my vote stays

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia could just sit back and relax at this point. One mislynch is all that they need and town can dig their own grave next NP.

I wish to see more of this two players today.
@Eliphas @Duk3star

I will vote for the most dangerous player alive.

@Michelle
Vote : MadieV

NOTe: I could still change my vote. I would do it time to time. Just for science.

If Madie flip as a townie I will personally feel disappointed because her lack of efforts. Its so unlike her.

And sorry for my Grammar.

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bet you did received a warning. Seeing Elmage is monitoring this game and one admin is playing. Just avoid using such strong words.
I assure you that I have not received an infraction warning of any kind. If I did, I would not be here now.

*onward to the game

@Alice in Noodleland
How can we be sure that you're not the one in disguise from the writeup, and that Konno's role of an Innocent Townie that was revealed was just a cover up role to derail town from the start, since we had an advantage in numbers at the beggining.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assure you that I have not received an infraction warning of any kind. If I did, I would not be here now.

*onward to the game

@Alice in Noodleland
How can we be sure that you're not the one in disguise from the writeup, and that Konno's role of an Innocent Townie that was revealed was just a cover up role to derail town from the start, since we had an advantage in numbers at the beggining.

There's no hint of recruitment in any write up. I joined because of the supposed to be Modkilling Action that the host wanted to implement. If konno died via Modkilling, town will be on disadvantage as Town lost 3 important roles. Just use the logic here.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no hint of recruitment in any write up. I joined because of the supposed to be Modkilling Action that the host wanted to implement. If konno died via Modkilling, town will be on disadvantage as Town lost 3 important roles. Just use the logic here.
I'm just throwing ideas out there. It occured to me that the one in disguise could perhaps be you since you're revealed from day one.

Also Konno not posting for days at all also threw a shade of suspicion.

But yeah, it seems that you truly are town, Konno was just inactive.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not going to apologize for getting upset yesterday. If I have however offended someone then my bad and apologies.

I am not going to post much today, I already said what I had to say and my vote remains the same.

Two observations:

1. @Waindo 's post about Konno. I have wondered about this too and it's why i asked Michelle earlier if turning of roles is allowed (post: https://animebase.me/threads/dracula-castle-madness-game.767910/page-49#post-21924907).

2. 4 players have voted for 4 different people. Even if we tried we couldn't make things easier for mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.