Rei's R and R.
Killing: Unofficial.
Stealing: Disallowed.
Subs/Kai: Disallowed.
CJ: Allowed.
CE: Disallowed.

Terrain:
You must be registered for see images
Edited: The first image, which was of the same town, apparently didn't show up, so I replaced the initial image.

We're mid-range from one another. The houses in the town are deserted and in ruins.

My partner shall be Mockingbird.

Awaiting two challengers. Post your bios. First opponent will initiate battle after all Bios have been posted.

The battle order will be:
-Opponent 1
-Demosthenes
-Opponent 2
-Mockingbird.

I'll be using my Near bio. Byakugan activated. I'm wearing a blindfold made of white cloth.​

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3t Sharingan Already Activated

I start by making a few handseals and forming a large wave witch crashes through the wood floor and engulfs both Schrödinger and Near.
Type: Offensive , Deffence
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
Note: requires a water source

as the water is crashing through the ground I also make a single handseal and an opening opens above the both of you, the opening drop's a large amount of mud that mixes with the water.
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

As I shoot a bust of lightning at the now mud infused water drying it into a large Rock Dome with the both of you trapped inside, the rock then falls into the water and sinks to the bottom of the lake.
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Because of the water you also get shocked as the mud is dried out into stone.

Demosthenes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As my Byakugan allows me to see you focusing your chakra into the water below the wooden platform, I quickly react quickly performing four handseals. Your wave moves upward, starting to break the platform as I jump backward, releasing a large, continuous gust of wind from my mouth that pushes the rising water back towards you and Dexter as it continues to rise while simultaneously causing me to slide backward, moving me out of the way of your falling mud, should you continue to use that technique.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

After sliding to the boundary of mid-range, I stop my backward movement, planting my feet on the floor. I simultaneously focus Suiton chakra below you (Serpent.) and manipulate it to quickly rise, breaking through the floor of the platform and engulfing you, trapping you in a constantly flowing prison of water. This would be just about the time your redirected water would hit you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

I then focus Raiton chakra into the sky, positioning over the area of the wave of water that would now be carrying you backward, manipulating it to fly downward as a bolt of lightning, sending an electrical current throughout the wave, electrocuting and damaging both of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As my Byakugan allows me to see you focusing your chakra into the water below the wooden platform, I quickly react quickly performing four handseals. Your wave moves upward, starting to break the platform as I jump backward, releasing a large, continuous gust of wind from my mouth that pushes the rising water back towards you and Dexter as it continues to rise while simultaneously causing me to slide backward, moving me out of the way of your falling mud, should you continue to use that technique.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

After sliding to the boundary of mid-range, I stop my backward movement, planting my feet on the floor. I simultaneously focus Suiton chakra below you (Serpent.) and manipulate it to quickly rise, breaking through the floor of the platform and engulfing you, trapping you in a constantly flowing prison of water. This would be just about the time your redirected water would hit you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

I then focus Raiton chakra into the sky, positioning over the area of the wave of water that would now be carrying you backward, manipulating it to fly downward as a bolt of lightning, sending an electrical current throughout the wave, electrocuting and damaging both of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

As I see the water from serpend begin to rise, I notice how you are begining to use wind to slow all the water down and begin to push it back this way. I quickly use;​

Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

as soon I I spit it out it starts to rise up and solidify and I quickly jump on it and I get high enough so the water protects myself and Serpent. (This considering it would take quite the force and a bit of time to get all that water moving from wind U_U) When I get high I notice how the wind is pushing you back, as it's doing that I use;​

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

That rain down on Demosthenes just as the he gets to the edge of mid range
then I use;​

Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

to cover then entire area Mockingbird and Demosthenes was standing.​

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see the water from serpend begin to rise, I notice how you are begining to use wind to slow all the water down and begin to push it back this way. I quickly use;​

Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user spits out mud from their mouth onto the ground. The mud then solidifies into a large, protective wall of earth.

as soon I I spit it out it starts to rise up and solidify and I quickly jump on it and I get high enough so the water protects myself and Serpent. (This considering it would take quite the force and a bit of time to get all that water moving from wind U_U) When I get high I notice how the wind is pushing you back, as it's doing that I use;​

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

That rain down on Demosthenes just as the he gets to the edge of mid range
then I use;​

to cover then entire area Mockingbird and Demosthenes was standing.​
As you're both rising upward due to the mud wall, I see you right as you rise above the crest of the wave.

As soon as you're slightly visible, I use
(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
firing one blast towards Dexter, and one towards Serpent.

Seeing as how you wouldn't be able to continue using your fire jutsu without being struck by lightning, and probably killed, I'm relatively sure Demosthenes would would be able to continue using his lightning jutsu. Which follows shortly after my false darkness. Meaning you also have to worry about a lightning strike coming at you from above.

Directly after firing the bolts, I use
(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.
to shoot myself upward, now reaching eye-contact.

As I'm rising upwards, I use:
(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
to shoot an extremely large blast towards you. The blast is charging as I'm moving upwards, meaning that the millisecond that we reach eye contact, it fires towards you, finishing you off.