Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
You must be registered for see images

"I'll Smash you to bits"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 230 Discussion and 231 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 230 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 231

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter!. Aster can now call his sword seemingly. That's some Thor level in previous chapter. Given that everyone were training this past 6 months, I wonder how strong the current Magic Knights might have become?. So, this Spade is a big evil kingdom among all the kingdoms.

That demon inside of Aster, I can't shake it off but keep wondering about its roots. If it was a bad one or a good one.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Good chapter!. Aster can now call his sword seemingly. That's some Thor level in previous chapter. Given that everyone were training this past 6 months, I wonder how strong the current Magic Knights might have become?. So, this Spade is a big evil kingdom among all the kingdoms.

That demon inside of Aster, I can't shake it off but keep wondering about its roots. If it was a bad one or a good one.
A rival of Magicula maybe? A relative or enemy of a sort? Or a powerful but bored demon who may find beating Magicula using a magic less human brat?

For now I like to think that he is a "powerful enough but bored demon" who wants to play around and Asta being in middle of action so frequently suits him fine. But seeing the name of Magicula coming up all over , he might have some connection to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.