Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Lavi appears like a graceful wind appearing on the mans shoulders. Leaning down he rubs the mans bald shiny head and looks down to the man, his face upside down as he smiled and spoke..

Hai bald man, so someone informed me you wanted a little trade hmm? your head is very shiny btw

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lavi appears like a graceful wind appearing on the mans shoulders. Leaning down he rubs the mans bald shiny head and looks down to the man, his face upside down as he smiled and spoke..

Hai bald man, so someone informed me you wanted a little trade hmm? your head is very shiny btw
Thank you for the err, compliment, though I don't take very kindly to being called 'bald'. I'm not bald you see, I just recently went for a haircut u_u

Annoyed as I was by the man's remark and actions, I acted as amicably as I could in spite of his insolence. After all, we were here for a trade.

So, shall I start?

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smiling once more Lavi flipped forward off the mans shoulders landing gracefully on the ground before standing back up.

Aye sir, you may begin whenever you're ready
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A(+20 if used in combination with other techniques)
Description: This is a technique initiated almost in conjunction(that is to say, right after) with another technique. After performing a technique(which could be combined with this), the user simply chains another hand seal, initiating this, granting the technique it's additional boost. It would seemingly be performed in the timeframe of 1 move but would count as two. Through this technique, the user may, in any location of his choosing, choose to cause the rubble/soil sediments and small rocks/earth(if there are any present on the battlefield) to rise up. On its own, they possess little offensive capabilities. The most they could do would be to probably cause minor cuts and abrasions from the scraping of the rocks against the opponent’s skin. To a certain extent, it could cause irritation and obscure the opponent’s vision. Its true value, however, comes to light when combined with other techniques. When used in conjunction with Fire/Water/Earth/Wind techniques or other appropriate, logically speaking, feasible techniques, the additional rubble adds to the abrasiveness and overall power of the technique. This allows for greater impact and more severe injuries. Due to its supplementary nature, the technique may be initiated rather quickly, right after the previous technique. Alternatively, if the terrain does not provide any rubble/rocks on the ground needed for this technique, the user may simply expel the rocks from his mouth.

Note:

-Can only be used 4x per battle

A fairly simple technique in nature. Perform the technique in conjunction with any other appropriate technique you may know.

Any questions?

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeh...i dont get it <_<
Essentially, it's a technique that empowers another technique.

Say I fire a fireball at you. Immediately afterwards, I would use this technique, having rubble rise up from the ground. The rubble would enhance the fireball's power and cause it to deal more damage than it would, normally. It also turns it into a Fire/Earth combo, along with the added damage.

Alternatively, the rubble can be expelled from one's mouth.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ah makes sense, then iv'e no questions-dont make me perform it-

Oki dokie my turn yas?

(Genjutsu: Kagirinai Seken Buruburu) Illusionary Arts: Unlimited World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will begin by making 2 handseals and then channel chakra into the opponent, mainly focussing on the inner ear. Once the genjutsu is in place the user will trigger the sensory inside the opponents inner ear causing him to believe the ground beneath his has started to shake. At first it is only a mild tremous enough to make one stumble, but this genjutsu works by, the more the opponent tries to stabilise himself the greater the shaking becomes. Inside the genjutsu as the opponent is trying to keep stable the ground will shake more violently with every attempt the opponent makes making it harder and harder to keep their balance causing them to keep stumbling all over the place essentially losing control of their body. Outside of the genjutsu the opponent will be stumbling around due to the affect the genjutsu has on the inner ear, except the symptoms are not as severe as inside the genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu the opponent will be unable to control their bodily movements making them stumble uncontrollably, while outside the genjutsu it would be a small stumble to the left and right making the opponents body unable to keep its center of gravity. The user is still able to see the world as it is and none of this other senses apart from his balance are affected.

Restrictions:
Can only be used twice per battle
Cannot be used twice in the same battle
Can only be taught by Delta

Moshi Moshi, simple enough, genjutsu focusses on the inner ear, make ya opponent dance@

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah makes sense, then iv'e no questions-dont make me perform it-

Oki dokie my turn yas?

(Genjutsu: Kagirinai Seken Buruburu) Illusionary Arts: Unlimited World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will begin by making 2 handseals and then channel chakra into the opponent, mainly focussing on the inner ear. Once the genjutsu is in place the user will trigger the sensory inside the opponents inner ear causing him to believe the ground beneath his has started to shake. At first it is only a mild tremous enough to make one stumble, but this genjutsu works by, the more the opponent tries to stabilise himself the greater the shaking becomes. Inside the genjutsu as the opponent is trying to keep stable the ground will shake more violently with every attempt the opponent makes making it harder and harder to keep their balance causing them to keep stumbling all over the place essentially losing control of their body. Outside of the genjutsu the opponent will be stumbling around due to the affect the genjutsu has on the inner ear, except the symptoms are not as severe as inside the genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu the opponent will be unable to control their bodily movements making them stumble uncontrollably, while outside the genjutsu it would be a small stumble to the left and right making the opponents body unable to keep its center of gravity. The user is still able to see the world as it is and none of this other senses apart from his balance are affected.

Restrictions:
Can only be used twice per battle
Cannot be used twice in the same battle
Can only be taught by Delta

Moshi Moshi, simple enough, genjutsu focusses on the inner ear, make ya opponent dance@
Cool tech. How long does the stumbling last for?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Until its broken, it will eventually get to the point where they will fall over, but if this happens their entire world will be spinning and shaking and getting up to do any handseals will be neigh impossible. Also if the gen ever got to the point then your second jutsu would kill them by then. So pretty much if the opponent hits the ground their counter better be a double counter cause Kai or something will cuase their death ^^