Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The name says it all. Will we all be here to b*tch at Kishi (or even show a little support to him) or will we all be gone. I'm banking on being here. I will bump this thread come Saturday if we are all still here. I look forward to debating/discussing Naruto and other topics with you all come 12/22

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has been debunked, they have found an extended calender. I don't know why everyone thinks it's going to end anyway. :lmao:
I sure hope so. I know it's illogical but man the Mayan's were on some sh*t

boy, u need a shrink if u gonna make a statement like that. espiciallly after the prior events of this week
Love you av! (The 1st one was better :) )

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to let y'all know, I always plus rep anyone who replies to a thread of mine, up to the 2nd page as appreciation for taking your time to reply. After that I rep on the comments themselves

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the whole 21st of decembe bullshit is getting me nuts>.< I mean, how are we supposed to 'die'? A giant comet/planet? No, if that was true, we should be able to see it now in the sky... Aliens? Why would they land on that specific date? chances are small...

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the whole 21st of decembe bullshit is getting me nuts>.< I mean, how are we supposed to 'die'? A giant comet/planet? No, if that was true, we should be able to see it now in the sky... Aliens? Why would they land on that specific date? chances are small...
I'm hoping come Saturday I'm on here telling you how right you are