Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You want le Chakra Canon desu?

Anyway not much to say just concentrate chakra into a finger and release it compressing it into a blast. You know the restrictions of basic chakra, it's weak to elemental and due to the restriction of the tech you won't be able to use basic ninjutsu next turn. Something to note, though the basis of the tech is the Spirit Gun Chakra Cannon won't cause as much damage to the surrounding area as it focuses more on the human body.

Ninja art: Chakra Cannon (Seishou kyanon)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descriptions: The user charges a massive amount of chakra into their index finger and aims at the opponent he then release the blast sending a blast of pure chakra at the opponent
~Can not use Ninjutsu techniques the next turn~
~Can only be used by me and who I teach~

Last edited:

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
You want le Chakra Canon desu?

Anyway not much to say just concentrate chakra into a finger and release it compressing it into a blast. You know the restrictions of basic chakra, it's weak to elemental and due to the restriction of the tech you won't be able to use basic ninjutsu next turn

Ninja art: Chakra Cannon (Seishou kyanon)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descriptions: The user charges a massive amount of chakra into their index finger and aims at the opponent he then release the blast sending a blast of pure chakra at the opponent
~Can not use Ninjutsu techniques the next turn~
~Can only be used by me and who I teach~

Yes desu sama!

Focuses my chakra in to my fingertip, compressing the mass of energy to a fine point, before i extend my finger releasing an expansive blast of pure energy.....That lifts my skirt.

*Blushes*

Don't look Howard-san!!

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes desu sama!

Focuses my chakra in to my fingertip, compressing the mass of energy to a fine point, before i extend my finger releasing an expansive blast of pure energy.....That lifts my skirt.

*Blushes*

Don't look Howard-san!!
*Anime nose bleed flies all the way back to Ame.*

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.