Awards
Reis R&R
Killing - Yes
Stealing - No
Everything you know
Terrain some random rocky ground no grass no water
Killer bio in sig

"Ichigo uchiha...We meet again"

I begin by launching two raiton infused shuriken one to the left and one to the right they will arc inwards on you
Also im looking at your cheeks lol
No gen for you ;)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reis R&R
Killing - Yes
Stealing - No
Everything you know
Terrain some random rocky ground no grass no water
Killer bio in sig

"Ichigo uchiha...We meet again"

I begin by launching two raiton infused shuriken one to the left and one to the right they will arc inwards on you
Also im looking at your cheeks lol
No gen for you ;)

*activates 3 tomoe sharingan while pulling my custom weapon off my back*

(Tensa Zangetsu) - Heaven Chain Slaying Moon
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 for fire jutsu
Damage Points: 60 from lightning blast
Description: Ichigo's shrinks is a daitō (Japanese long sword) with a black blade instead. The cross guard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release"). The blade itself is indestructible, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks from basic weapons. Anything above a D rank attack would hit the sword out of the users hand. A short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. Tensa Zangetsu is a special blade forged in the hawk village with sacred methods that allow the sword to draw in natural energy at half the speed of a normal ninja. This only works when the sword is in one of the users hands and they state that they are doing so. The user is able to focus their charka into the sword surrounding it with lightning charka, though this lighning turns to black due to the sword's effect. This lightning increases the damage of basic kenjutsu by +10 damage. This lasts for up to 3 turns and can be used once per battle.

Note: Can only be used by Ichigo Uchiha
Note: Surrounding the sword with black lightning counts as one of the jutsu per turn, lasts for 3 turns and can only be used once. It adds +10 damage to kenjutsu attacks that are used in short range.
Note: When the user is drawing in natural energy through the sword they can't use kenjutsu techniques
You must be registered for see images

*As i draw my sword, i swing it horizontally so that as i draw it i hit your two kunai way with ease, before the lightning does anything to me*​

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
I see you draw your sword from your back as you swing it i make a single handseal causing the "shuriken" ;) on the right to explode in to an electrical net that wraps around your sword shocking your arm and causing you to drop it the left shuriken hits you in your left shoulder hurting you slightly

(Raiton: Ryuusandan Haratsu Ami) Lightning Release: Shrapnel Explosion Net
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into a single kunai/shurikan and throws it at the opponent. The user then may preform a single hand seal and cause the raiton built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the object to explode into multiple, metal shards covered in raiton that are connected to each other by a multiple electrical currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an opponent.

"Now shall we get serious ;)"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you draw your sword from your back as you swing it i make a single handseal causing the "shuriken" ;) on the right to explode in to an electrical net that wraps around your sword shocking your arm and causing you to drop it the left shuriken hits you in your left shoulder hurting you slightly

(Raiton: Ryuusandan Haratsu Ami) Lightning Release: Shrapnel Explosion Net
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user charges a large amount of raiton chakra into a single kunai/shurikan and throws it at the opponent. The user then may preform a single hand seal and cause the raiton built up within the kunai to explode outwards causing the object to explode into multiple, metal shards covered in raiton that are connected to each other by a multiple electrical currents, creating a net effect that will easily subdue an opponent.

"Now shall we get serious ;)"
I was expecting projectile clones

As you perform the handseal i can predict what you are going to do, and as i was already swinging my arm, ready for a special move of my own, i use:

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind

Type: Attack/supplentry
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 45
Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
Note: Only be used twice
Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

Blasting up diagonally staying mid range from you, going 20 meters into the air within a couple of seconds reforming before you know what's happened. As i reform i grow carbon wings:

(kurokongouseki tsubasa ) Carbon wings
Type: Supplementary
Range: short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user with focus there chakra, creating wind made from carbon out of the carbon atoms in the air or on the ground. This wings are like and extension of the user and can be used for flight in battle. These wings protect the users back and can only be destroyed by fire or lightning attacks. These wings are 1 meter long each. The carbon in the wings has a unique structure that makes it so the carbon is very light and so is able to allow the user to fly. This form of carbon is called carbon nanofoam, one of the lightest know solids.

As i summon my carbon gourd:

(kurokongouseki kishimu Kuchiyos) - Carbon Gourd Summoning

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
Description: The user will perform 2 handseals slamming their hands oin the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of carbon. This is a gourd of carbon link Gaara's sand gourd on his back. This Carbon gourd is full of a powder form of carbon which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. This carbon powder can be reformed to make up different atomic structures of carbon for different purposes in battle. Much like gaara's sand, this Carbon can be used for attacks or defence that require a carbon source by the user at any time. Due to this carbon already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs. The carbon is linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra. It can keep up with up to 2nd gate speed, and can block S ranks and below.

Note: The defencive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle
Note: The defencive ability counts as a jutsu.
Note: -20 chakra for each turn the user has this.

Summoning the gourd onto my back.

So i'm mid range from you, flying in the air, with my carbon wings and my gourd of carbon on my back.

Ready when you are ;)

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Watching carefully as my raiton net misses your sword i look on bewildered
What in the hell happened i notice you in the air then with what looks to be a set of wings
"Wow really flying huh...Dog fight coming up"
I draw a small scroll from my pocket and summon

(Kchuysei: Joutei Sendo) Summoning: Lord Sendo:
Chakra Cost: 100 (20 per-turn when Fused)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user pulls out a small scroll places his hand on it. This summons Joutei Sendo the Lord of the Condors. Joutei Sendo has the unique ability to fuse on it's Summoners back, when fused it appears that the user has wings. This lets the user fly at fast speeds and make it easier to use Raiton Jutsu Joutei Sendo can also use up to S-rank Raiton techniques.
Note:
-This Summoning can only be in play for 4-turns.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Condor Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.
-The Summoning can only use a total of 4 Raiton techniques.
-When fused Raiton Jutsu need one less hand seal.
-Every jutsu used by the summon counts in the user's 3 jutsu per turn.
-Can only be fused for 3 turns

I fuse with him growing my own set of wings flying towards you at great speed i make a single handseal releasing a spear of raiton from my mouth towards you as i fly at you reaching short range as the spear would be hitting you

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watching carefully as my raiton net misses your sword i look on bewildered
What in the hell happened i notice you in the air then with what looks to be a set of wings
"Wow really flying huh...Dog fight coming up"
I draw a small scroll from my pocket and summon

(Kchuysei: Joutei Sendo) Summoning: Lord Sendo:
Chakra Cost: 100 (20 per-turn when Fused)
Description: The user pulls out a small scroll places his hand on it. This summons Joutei Sendo the Lord of the Condors. Joutei Sendo has the unique ability to fuse on it's Summoners back, when fused it appears that the user has wings. This lets the user fly at fast speeds and make it easier to use Raiton Jutsu Joutei Sendo can also use up to S-rank Raiton techniques.
Note:
-This Summoning can only be in play for 4-turns.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Condor Contract.
-This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle.
-The Summoning can only use a total of 4 Raiton techniques.
-When fused Raiton Jutsu need one less hand seal.
-Every jutsu used by the summon counts in the user's 3 jutsu per turn.
-Can only be fused for 3 turns

I fuse with him growing my own set of wings flying towards you at great speed i make a single handseal releasing a spear of raiton from my mouth towards you as i fly at you reaching short range as the spear would be hitting you

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
As i watch your handseals of you doing the summoning technique, i can tell what's coming so i prepare my jutsu, so that as soon as you summon your beast i use:

(karumera soutei) - Caramel Binding
Type: Supplementary - Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will perform one handseal creating giant strings of caramel that shoot up stretching around the target/targets like a spiders web. This web can be created from any angle on the battle feild, and can be made very stretchy by the user. This caramel shoots up very fast binding the target making them unable to perform handseals. After the target is bound the user can perform one handseal causing the caramel to heat up at great speeds burning the target/targets causing greate damage.

Note: The use can make this web any size they like
Note: Webs can be made from anywhere in the earth.

Shooting caramel up around your summon binding it before you can fuse with it. This means no flying up at me ect. As soon as i've done this i perform the additional handseal heating up the caramel burning your summon alive. As soon as i've done this in a couple of seconds i use:

(kurokongouseki bushin no jutsu ) Carbon clone technique
Range: short
Description: The user will perform one handseal creating clones formed from carbon. These clones are made from carbon and can only use: Carbon and tai techniques. The clones are made pretty hard and can only be destroyed by B rank wind/water/earth/ice jutsu, or C rank lightning/fire.

Note: Can only make 3 clones at a time 3 times per battle.

Making one clone made of carbon to my left flying next to me. This clone is made from the carbon in my gourd. Meaning he is as hard as S rank carbon and he can move at second gate speed.

Ready?

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
The second i summon my condor i notice a sticky web of caramel form and begin enclosing around the bird as this happens i summon water from the ground that explodes outwards violently taking advantage of the caramels stretchy nature making it expand giving my condor time to fly to my back and fuse with me

Suiton| Shinsui - [Water Release| Flood]
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses water chakra underground and has it burst forth in waves away from his epicenter, blocking techniques with ease and continuing on in a attempt to harm the opponent.
(Only 3 Waves may form at any given time.)
Note: Can only be used 3 times.

"Whats up Ichigo scared of a little aerial combat ;)"

Wings grow on my back as i say this and notice your clone in the air

"Okay its go time...Prepare yourself"

Once i say this i activate my swift release combined with my aerial speed to launch towards you at velocitys that your 3T cant track

(Hayatōn: Mueishō) – Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After making a single hand seal the user can move at fast speeds through the release of the swift release and then strike their opponent at multiple angles. The jutsu is effective against strength based close-combat Taijutsu users such as Tsunade and Sakura. However sharingan of tomo 3 is capable of reading the movements and can react to the opponents attacks.
Note: Can only be used by a swift user bio.

Appearing to your far right in barely a second just on the edge of mid range Drawing 6 shuriken i infuse my arms with swift chakra launching them with amazing speed towards you and your clone

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second i summon my condor i notice a sticky web of caramel form and begin enclosing around the bird as this happens i summon water from the ground that explodes outwards violently taking advantage of the caramels stretchy nature making it expand giving my condor time to fly to my back and fuse with me

Suiton| Shinsui - [Water Release| Flood]
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses water chakra underground and has it burst forth in waves away from his epicenter, blocking techniques with ease and continuing on in a attempt to harm the opponent.
(Only 3 Waves may form at any given time.)
Note: Can only be used 3 times.

"Whats up Ichigo scared of a little aerial combat ;)"

Wings grow on my back as i say this and notice your clone in the air

"Okay its go time...Prepare yourself"

Once i say this i activate my swift release combined with my aerial speed to launch towards you at velocitys that your 3T cant track

Description: After making a single hand seal the user can move at fast speeds through the release of the swift release and then strike their opponent at multiple angles. The jutsu is effective against strength based close-combat Taijutsu users such as Tsunade and Sakura. However sharingan of tomo 3 is capable of reading the movements and can react to the opponents attacks.

Appearing to your far right in barely a second just on the edge of mid range Drawing 6 shuriken i infuse my arms with swift chakra launching them with amazing speed towards you and your clone
As you are fusing with your summon, after you have used your water i use:

(karumera no jutsu ) - Greater Caramel technique

Range: Short-long
Chakra cost: 35
Damage points: 50
Description: The user will focus their caramel chakra to control the minerals in the ground to create caramel tools, weapons, pillars and other objects.

Creating caramel around your feet, sticking you to the floor, which i make hard so you can't make it stretch you escape. As i do this i activate my MS. As soon as i've done this, i bring both my hands together using:

(Shainingumizu: Kadou Rasengan) – Shinning Water Release: Vortex Spiralling Sphere
Range: Mid-Long
Damage points: 80
Description: the user uses elemental manipulation with the Rasengan by adding shinning water element to the Rasengan and then shoots the Rasengan at the enemy and making it turn creating a vortex which then causes the enemy to see a vortex of shinning light.

Note: Can only be used 3 times

Blasting the shining water vortex at you at high speeds. All the light will reflect off the water blinding you as it comes at you so you can't see and your feel are stuck in the ground. As i've done this my carbon clone flys around to the right and comes flying at you from the right at second gate speed which you can't see as you are blinded by my shining water vortex.​

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Preparing to fly i notice myself trapped to the floor by hardened caramel i instantly release a field of raiton from my body that tears the caramel apart releasing me.

(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
(Last 3 Turns)
(Usable only once)

Once free from the caramel i look up being blinded temporarily by a huge wall of water closing my eyes i make two handseals releasing a huge bullet of wind to hold the water back while the collision between the two releases rays of light everywhere blocking your sight of me temporarily allowing me to recover vision

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Preparing to fly i notice myself trapped to the floor by hardened caramel i instantly release a field of raiton from my body that tears the caramel apart releasing me.

(Raiton: Hiraishin no Jintai) -Lightning Release: Human Lightning Rod
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Damage: 60 (if opponent is within the field)
Description:The user emits a powerful field of electrical energy; anyone caught within it gains a negative charge. The user positively charges the air around him, meaning that if the opponent is within the field he/she is constantly shocked by lightning. Although, raiton jutsu are almost impossible to dodge while within the field, the field only extends 10 meters from the user. This jutsu also does a great job of disrupting electrical jutsu aimed at the user.
(Last 3 Turns)
(Usable only once)

Once free from the caramel i look up being blinded temporarily by a huge wall of water closing my eyes i make two handseals releasing a huge bullet of wind to hold the water back while the collision between the two releases rays of light everywhere blocking your sight of me temporarily allowing me to recover vision

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
As I hear you release your lightning i perform 4 handseals in a row using:

(Fuuton: kaze kakujuu) - Wind style: Wind expansion
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: + 25
Description: After releasing a wind jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the wind jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the wind jutsu boosting any wind jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the wind gains more power as it increases the power of the wind blast aswell as the size by expanding the wind currents.

Note: Can only use used on wind the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each wind jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

(Suiton: Mizu kakujuu) - Water style: Water expansion

Range: Short - long
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing a water jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the water jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the water jutsu boosting any water jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the water gains more power as the wave of water increases in size and the power and speed of the water is increased.

Note: Can only use used on water the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each water jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

Using both jutsu, to expand the size an power of my shining water to Above forbidden rank. (Shining water is a water/wind combo element). So as it comes at you, it conducts your lightning, still blinding you. You thought your wind would stop it, but my shining water easily over powers it as it has +50 damage over your wind and is a hell of alot bigger. So you get hit by it as i use:

(kurokongouseki ryouiki ) Carbon field
Range: short - long
Description: The user will perform 2 handseals releasing there chakra into the surrounding area to cause carbon in the earth and other sources that are not living to rise to the surface, making it so their is a layer of carbon over everything on the battle feild. This can be used by a carbon user as a carbon source for certain jutsu.
Note: Useable twice.
Note: Can only draw carbon from none living things

Making the whole feild have a 5 inch thick compressed layer of carbon on so you can't sink into the ground.​

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Barely regaining my vision i hear the collosal clash of our techniques and can hear the sound of your still growing closer to me
What in the hell is this
I quickly summon a giant condor to shield my body taking the full brunt of the water attack and allowing me to open my eyes again

(Kchuysei: Senpai Kyokan) Summoning: Elder Kyokan:
Chakra Cost: 140
Description: The user bite's both thumbs and claps his hands together. This summons Senpai Kyokan, Grand Elder of the Condors. Kyokan is a Giant Condor, He is larger then Gamabunta, he stands at 60 meters (180ft.) high giving him a wingspan of 200 meters (600ft.), because of his size it takes a lot to Summon him, after the summoning the user will feel drained and can't use strong Jutsu the next turn. Kyoken is able to blow High winds with his wings that equal to S-Rank. and Drop large amounts of water from his mouth. providing a water source.
Note:
-Can only be in play for 4 turns.
-Can only be Summoned by someone with the Condor Contract.
-Can only be Summoned once per battle.
-No A-Rank Jutsus or higher next turn.
-Wind/Water Counts as a move

Protected from your water technique briefly i activate swift release launching to the far right from under my bird evading the remainder of your attack

I force my chakra across the field at the real you trapping you in a genjutsu that rips you from the air sucking you in to the floor up to your head

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barely regaining my vision i hear the collosal clash of our techniques and can hear the sound of your still growing closer to me
What in the hell is this
I quickly summon a giant condor to shield my body taking the full brunt of the water attack and allowing me to open my eyes again

(Kchuysei: Senpai Kyokan) Summoning: Elder Kyokan:
Chakra Cost: 140
Description: The user bite's both thumbs and claps his hands together. This summons Senpai Kyokan, Grand Elder of the Condors. Kyokan is a Giant Condor, He is larger then Gamabunta, he stands at 60 meters (180ft.) high giving him a wingspan of 200 meters (600ft.), because of his size it takes a lot to Summon him, after the summoning the user will feel drained and can't use strong Jutsu the next turn. Kyoken is able to blow High winds with his wings that equal to S-Rank. and Drop large amounts of water from his mouth. providing a water source.
Note:
-Can only be in play for 4 turns.
-Can only be Summoned by someone with the Condor Contract.
-Can only be Summoned once per battle.
-No A-Rank Jutsus or higher next turn.
-Wind/Water Counts as a move

Protected from your water technique briefly i activate swift release launching to the far right from under my bird evading the remainder of your attack

I force my chakra across the field at the real you trapping you in a genjutsu that rips you from the air sucking you in to the floor up to your head

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

So my water hits your birdy, and knocks him the f*ck out xd
As you use your shadowless flight, i activate two jutsu around you:

(kurokongouseki fuuin no jutsu) - Carbon Sealing technique
Range: short-long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points:
Description: The user will perform 2 handseals releasing their chakra into all carbon around the field. They will then control the carbon creating a 8 small carbon pyramids that are arranged in a formation to make a the 8 corners in a cube. These 8 pyramids are hand sized and each have a small seal on each of them. The user will then focus their chakra into each of these seals which will then connect creating a cube barrier of chakra between these seals. The barrier can be formed on the outside of the pyramids or the inside. This barrier can only be broken by attacks of the same rank as it or by destroying any of the pyramids. Nothing can get in or out of this barriers until it's destroyed.

Note: useable 3 times

(kurokongouseki ) Carbon Reaction
Range: short-long
Chakra Cost: 35
Description: The user will perform one handseal releasing chakra into carbon around the battle feild. This does not include carbon that is part of living things. The user will then release a wave of energy into the carbon to cause the carbon to react with oxygen in the air creating either carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide. This can be done on certain areas that the user chooses.

I change the air around you to carbon monoxide, so you choke to death as i make a barrier around you. The pyramids are on the outide of the barrier so you can't destroy them as easily. So you are trapped in a cube barrier as you are reforming, choking to death as i use:

(Genjutsu: Seishin Kujiki) Illusion Technique: Mind Crush

Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user whips his arm towards the target and outstreches his hand and once the foe witnesses this, they are put under an illusion that seemingly has their mind shatter, wiped out and leaves them staggered for the current turn but due to the strain of this move, the user is unable to perform jutsu for the present round (does not count for clones or “additional bodies”). The opponent is damaged quite a bit by this jutsu because of the mental strain that is put upon them.
Co-created by Gatsndshanks

Hitting you with a mind crush as you said you were looking up at me previously so you would still be looking at me as i'm your opponent. So you are unable to move/do any jutsu as you choke to death in the barrier.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Flickering across the field i notice small sets of carbon form up creating a barrier around me trapping me inside instantly as this happens i release chidori from my body that extends outwards destroying the barrier and nullifying your carbon techniques all around me
Instead of using the genjutsu

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

While this is happening and your vision of me is slightly obscured as your focusing on me i make water appear directly above your head only a meter high and while it drops i form a few handseals trapping you inside a sphere of water in mid air

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Kawa sono Suijin) Water Release: Shell of the Water God
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and causes a sphere of water to form around either themselves or the opponent. The sphere of water is hollow so the person is just surrounded by the water, not actually in it. The water then spins rapidly preventing the person inside of it from exiting. This can be used to protect the user form incoming attacks, or to imprison the enemy in an inescapable sphere of water (meaning they can't just walk their way out of it but instead must use an appropriate jutsu to force their way out). Then with a single hand seal the user can cause the water to violently collapse on itself crushing whoever is inside.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Requires a water source.

The second this surrounds you catching you by suprise since you cant sense it using heat sensing as its cold water and your not looking at it i make a single handseal causing it to violently collapse crushing several bones.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flickering across the field i notice small sets of carbon form up creating a barrier around me trapping me inside instantly as this happens i release chidori from my body that extends outwards destroying the barrier and nullifying your carbon techniques all around me
Instead of using the genjutsu

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

While this is happening and your vision of me is slightly obscured as your focusing on me i make water appear directly above your head only a meter high and while it drops i form a few handseals trapping you inside a sphere of water in mid air

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Kawa sono Suijin) Water Release: Shell of the Water God
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and causes a sphere of water to form around either themselves or the opponent. The sphere of water is hollow so the person is just surrounded by the water, not actually in it. The water then spins rapidly preventing the person inside of it from exiting. This can be used to protect the user form incoming attacks, or to imprison the enemy in an inescapable sphere of water (meaning they can't just walk their way out of it but instead must use an appropriate jutsu to force their way out). Then with a single hand seal the user can cause the water to violently collapse on itself crushing whoever is inside.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Requires a water source.

The second this surrounds you catching you by suprise since you cant sense it using heat sensing as its cold water and your not looking at it i make a single handseal causing it to violently collapse crushing several bones.
You said i can't see you, but you'd still be looking at me, meaning you'd look at my hand and still get a mind crush. So as you tried to use your water, your mind would be shattered and you would fail and be unable to move. By this time, remember my clone that was flying around to you from the right, he would be at your side, after not being hit by the lightning, and would use:

(kurokongouseki bakuhatsu) Carbon Detonation
Range: All
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of carbon they have created or have taken control of with previous carbon techniques, making all the particles come closer to eachother making the carbon denser and mroe and more pressurized until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense as it can be. Then unleashing their chakra in that carbon source, the carbon will explode, all particles will move away from eachother creating a very strong blast. The carbon will still be there, just shattered into dust.
Note: Useable twice
Note: No S ranks in the same turn
Note: Hurts the user if caught in blast
Note: Only works on carbon the user has created or has control of

My carbon blows up on you, in an instant creating a huge explosion while you a f*cked by the gen. Also, don't forget the damage you'd take from the gen mentioned in the jutsu itself.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Yeah not only that but i used S ranks after summoning a condor that takes a great strain on me
I had technically already lost but had no counter to the carbon prison since it takes S rank to break it xd