[Applications] D-Rank Tournament (premium reward)

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[ Leather's D-Rank Tournament ]

Alright, I held a tournament like this back in the day during 2015, and now that I've come back I thought it would be fun to see if anyone wants to do it again. 7 days from now, on February 11th, I will create battle threads between each participant after randomly generating matchups. Each round will have a different battle location, which will not be announced until the threads are made. I'll judge each round after 3 days.
Minimum number of participants = 8
Maximum number of participants = 32

In the case of 8 participants, 1 month of premium will be offered as a reward, in the case of 9-16 participants, 2 months of premium will be offered as a reward, in the case of 17-32 participants, 3 months of premium will be offered as a reward, along with one custom of mine of their choosing.

Rules:
-All battles are, of course, unofficial, and will take place in the Battle Arena.
-Each participant shall pick 3 of the 5 basic elements to use, and either tai, gen, ken, or nin to use.
-Besides freeform, participants can only use D ranked techniques.
-Customs aren't allowed.
-Clan stuff, KKG, HA, etc aren't allowed.
-Specialities of any kind do not apply in this tournament.
-All bios are set to be Jonin rank in speed and tracking by default, overwriting any bio specific alterations (i.e. Minato increased tracking speed is nullified).
-Bio specific/bio-tied buffs are nullified (i.e. Naruto: jutsu damage boost, Kisame: passive water jutsu damage boost).

When in doubt of something, first ask yourself: "does x make my bio different from someone else's in the context of this unofficial tournament?" If the answer is yes, and it's not the elements or jutsu you chose, it's not allowed.

How to Apply:
Name:
Bio and link:
Elements/tai, gen, ken, nin:

Reactions: Geezus