Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ishiro simply looks behind to see a face he hasnet seen in ages Aj-san

These Voles of yours..has taken a interest into me, I came to ask if i can make a contract with these little creature

Ishiro responded to the man.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj Looked over his old friend skeptically then smiled, and jumped from his perch. He landed silently and dusted himself off

"You must be desperate to have come to me, but do you want to know something?"

Aj Asked Ishiro

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ishiro said with a hint of awareness in hsi voice, its not like him to do so but remebering how weird AJ can be, he simply didnt question him and moved along closer thinking about what may happen next.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
"I said the exact same thing to Jake when I asked him to make me sign the Nezumi Contract"
Aj smiled at the memory of his Noobish self from the past. He bit his thumb, and slammed his palm to the ground. The earth shook briefly as an indigo and grew scroll emerged from it. Aj grasped it in both hands and unfurled it before Ishiro.

"Do you know what this is for?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yea its a summoning scroll which I have to sign no? Ishiro says taking the scroll from the man. He then looks at it very curiously as the design is quite sexy in color. Ishiro then places his finger in his mouth and pricks his thumb , allowing blood to flow from his finger as he prepares for the signing process.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj looked at Ishiro's bleeding thumb and Sighed.

"Yes. This scroll is a binding contract that allows us to call upon the member of the Hananezumi clan to fight by our side. They will become your shield, your fangs, your burden, and your strength. They will become your family"

Aj pointed at the Tattoo on his neck, turning his head so that Ishiro could see it clearly,

"This is the Hunter's Seal. It's proof that we've sworn our allegiance to our partners. Are you prepared to accept this Geass?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As this command is given to the Ishiro, he leans over the contract and wipes his blood on the contract paper, writing, Ishiro in a quite fine hand writing considering its blood and all. Ishiro then stands up proud and waits the next part

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj laughs as Ishiro stands up, and reveals a medium size vole carrying three needles and a bowl of indigo coloring.

"This guy will bestow upon you the Make of the Hunter. Whee do you want it?"

You must be registered for see images

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aj whispered to the Vole, who nodded that it understood. It walked over to Ishiro and began applying the tattoo to the lower right side of his back.

After some time, and a bit of whimpering from Ishiro, the Vole was finished. He stepped back to critique his work, threw a thumbs up,and dispersed.

"With this, you've been grated permission to use, created, and teach all Hananezumi Summoning Techniques"

Aj held out his had to Ishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.