pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK I need you guy`s/gal`s to use this template to submit your custom jutsu.Copy the template and add your jutsu info into it then PM me the final results and I`ll add them

Example of what it should look like

Created By:
  • Type:Fourm/Website
  • Range:Internet
  • Chakra Cost:N/A
  • Damage Points:N/A
  • Description:Site to watch naruto anime or read the latest manga.Also a forum with a live community and online rpg.
Code:
<hr>
<b>Created By:</b><a href="url to your profile here">your user name here</a>
<hr>
<b>(japanese name goes here)-english name here</b>
<ul>
<li>Rank: they rank of the jutsu goes here
<li>Type: the type of jutsu here(attack, defence, supplementary)
<li>Range: The distance the jutsu can work at(SHort,Mid,long)][example: Short-Mid]
<li>Chakra Cost:Amount of chakra used(look at costs per rank below)goes here
<li>Damage Points: Amount of damage done if landed(see chart below)goes here
<li>Description:How the jutsu works and what its does does here
</ul>
Chakra cost and damage per rank

E rank chakra cost=5 damage points=10

D rank chakra cost=10 damage points=20

C rank chakra cost=15 damage points=30

B rank chakra cost=20 damage points=40

A rank chakra cost=30 damage points=60

S rank chakra cost=40 damage points=80

If you wont color added to your jutsu heres how(now for the colors heres a link to there number values )

Code:
<font color="crimson">Type here what you wonrt to be crimson</color>

<font color="blue">Rank:</font><font color="crimson">S</font>
is an example of how to use it.You can change the color of the type,rank,range,chakra cost,damage points,description,and the jutsu name but not what after it.

example of this
<hr>
<b>Created By:</b><a href="url to your profile here">your user name here</a>
<hr>
<b><font color="blue">(japanese name goes here)-english name here</font></b>
<ul>
<li><font color="blue">Rank:</font> <font color="red">they rank of the jutsu goes here</font>
<li><font color="blue">Type:</font> the type of jutsu here(attack, defence, supplementary)
<li><font color="blue">Range:</font> The distance the jutsu can work at(SHort,Mid,long)][example: Short-Mid]
<li><font color="blue">Chakra Cost:</font>Amount of chakra used(look at costs per rank below)goes here
<li><font color="blue">Damage Points: </font>Amount of damage done if landed(see chart below)goes here
<li><font color="blue">Description:</font>How the jutsu works and what its does does here
</ul>

You can change only the rank to crimson or red.

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol:D:D
hr>
<b>Created By:</b><a href="http://www.narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=248">hellsbadass</a>
<hr>
<b>(suiton: 1000 mizu hebi)-suiton: 1000 water snakes</b>
<ul>
<li>Rank: s
<li>Type: attack
<li>Range: Short-long
<li>Chakra Cost:40
<li>Damage Points: 80
<li>Description:the user creates 1000 water snakes, its just like the (Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy. the snakes binds the opponent and attacks them(bite or constict). once bitten the opponent will not be able to move (3 turns bcoz he/she is still bound) and the body will slowly be destroyied (can counter the slowly destroyin the body part wit medical jutsu)
</ul>
not sure about the jap name

Last edited:

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of today HinataHyuuga/BlondieGirl will be taking all requests for me and will post approved jutsu here in this thread PM her all your custom jutsu until I return from vacation>I`ll be on but Will not except any new custom jutsu send all your custom jutsu to her Via PM.Later

This is Pein87 under my old account(Yes she knows what shes doing)I had a long session with her on how to do the html and ranking Its here in this thread.

Last edited:

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a submission:

sumi tsume - ink claw
type: defence
range: close
chakra: 45
damage: N/A
discription:
a ink claw grabs the opponent for 2 turns
and limits his/her movements

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Mokuton: Denkiteki Ki Itonami Ru-Tsu (Wood Style: Legendary Tree of Life Roots)
Type: Supplementary
Range: close to long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
Roots from Yggdrasil, the Legendary Tree of Life, sprout out of the ground and bind the opponent and rapidly drains their chakra and replenishes the Users Chakra

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys are forgeting the template in the first page that your suposed to use while I`m gone.Nice jutsu by the way and no you cant just mak e any jutsu it must have elements from a jutsu that already exists in naruto.Summonigs really dont have a limit since as long as you have a contract with the animal your summoning and the apin deal of sai`s well its adrawing so he could draw any animalin japna myth and folklore if he wonts.There you go i hav eexplained it all for now

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys are forgeting the template in the first page that your suposed to use while I`m gone.Nice jutsu by the way and no you cant just mak e any jutsu it must have elements from a jutsu that already exists in naruto.Summonigs really dont have a limit since as long as you have a contract with the animal your summoning and the apin deal of sai`s well its adrawing so he could draw any animalin japna myth and folklore if he wonts.There you go i hav eexplained it all for now
Oh sorry :p hows this?

Code:
<hr>
<b>Created By:</b><a href="http://narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=2314">Yamato057</a>
<hr>
<b>(Mokuton: Denkiteki Ki Itonami Ru-Tsu)-Wood Style: Legendary Tree of Life Roots</b>
<ul>
<li>Rank: S
<li>Type: supplementary
<li>Range: Short-Long
<li>Chakra Cost:40
<li>Damage Points: N?A
<li>Description:Roots from Yggdrasil, the Legendary Tree of Life, sprout out of the ground and bind the opponent and rapidly drains their chakra and replenishes the Users Chakra.
</ul>

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK just post them here so they can view it, when you approve them others need to be able to see what it does so theres no cheating.other than that good job

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey peoples, there a PARTY at yamato'place
spammer!

<hr>
<b>Created By:</b><a href="url to your profile here">YaminoSoul</a>
<hr>
<b>(ninpo cho:no:ryoku-no-aru )-psychic</b>
<ul>
<li>Rank: S
<li>Type: attack
<li>Range: short-mid
<li>Chakra Cost: 45
<li>Damage Points: 70
<li>Description: the user opens a link with the opponent's third eye
and sends a big amount of bad energy (pure hatred) it will flood trough the opponent's body and damage him badly.
</ul>

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I`m on vacation but this jutsu can be used with a restrcition that it can only be used 3 times in battle and that it causes mental trauma(damage) and well you`ve been approved:D

Status
Not open for further replies.