Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This thread is for debates, not random sentence long proclamations. State why you chose your answer.

Current Madara has all the abilities he has shown up until now

All Akatsuki includes:

Edo Nagato
Obito (Not Juubito)
Obito's Paths of Pain
Pain
Edo Hidan
Edo Kakuzu
Edo Itachi
Kisame
Edo Sasori
Edo Deidara
Kabuto

Who wins and why?

Madara rips all of their souls out.
Madras just sits back and slaughter them all with Zero Effort
madara fodderstomps them without difficult.
Chibaku Tensei GG no RE
Not even a fight
Madara stomp hard
Unexplained one-liners like these will be reported as spam

Last edited:

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Renzoku Chibaku Tensei should be enough to destroy a good few of them. They're mountain ranged sized, and the Biju are the only one's with fire power even close to that level. Even then, they won't destroy that many. Madara cleans up with Human path afterwards of hits them Onmyoudon staffs while they're regenerating.​

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have, Madara shits on these people.

20+ Chibaku tenseis should do the trick alone.

They can't harm him w/o sage mode.
I should be asking you if you have read the manga, cause if you have, you'd know Madara stomps.
I explicitly asked for your reasoning. This thread is for debates, not random sentence long proclamations.
Renzoku Chibaku Tensei should be enough to destroy a good few of them. They're mountain ranged sized, and the Biju are the only one's with fire power even close to that level. Even then, they won't destroy that many. Madara cleans up with Human path afterwards of hits them Onmyoudon staffs while they're regenerating.​
They're all Edo. They are immortal and have no limits to their chakra output. CT will do nothing to them, Obito's paths could destroy all of the meteors with their TBBs, Nagato and Pain could also create as many CTs as they want, Deidara could explode as much as he wants etc.

Madar is not immortal and can be killed. Between all the powerful members listed up there, capable of devastating attacks and supreme teamwork (especially the genius of Itachi), I am quite sure they would be able to draw at least one drop of blood from Madara for Hidan to do his ritual, turning him into a living voodoo doll, so he could kill Madara that way.

That or if that doesn't work, Itachi could find a way to seal Madara with his totsuka blade while he's distracted by the sheer number of the others as none of Madara's techniques can get through the yata mirror

Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I explicitly asked for your reasoning. This thread is for debates, not random sentence long proclamations.

They're all Edo. They are immortal and have no limits to their chakra output. CT will do nothing to them, Obito's paths could destroy all of the meteors with their TBBs, Nagato and Pain could also create as many CTs as they want, Deidara could explode as much as he wants etc.

Madar is not immortal and can be killed. Between all the powerful members listed up there, capable of devastating attacks and supreme teamwork (especially the genius of Itachi), I am quite sure they would be able to draw at least one drop of blood from Madara for Hidan to do his ritual, turning him into a living voodoo doll, so he could kill Madara that way.

That or if that doesn't work, Itachi could find a way to seal Madara with his totsuka blade while he's distracted by the sheer number of the others as none of Madara's techniques can get through the yata mirror
There can't be a debate when everyone agrees Madara neg diffs lol.

Anyway you're wanking Itachi, if Minato wasn't capable of hitting Madara, thinking totsuka will is ridiculous.

Madara already 1 shots with Chibaku tensei.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There can't be a debate when everyone agrees Madara neg diffs lol.

Anyway you're wanking Itachi, if Minato wasn't capable of hitting Madara, thinking totsuka will is ridiculous.

Madara already 1 shots with Chibaku tensei.
I'm going to ignore that "wanking" part and pretend I'm talking to a mature debater.

A>B>C logic is ridiculous. You cannot assume that simply because one person could not defeat this person, then another can't. Itachi is not Minato nor is he in the same scenario as Minato. Itachi is shown on multiple occasions to be able to out think his opponents and strike at just the right time to land a hit. And in totuska's case, one hit is all that is needed.

Minato was alone, charging ahead with no plan an only one arm. Itachi will be in prime condition, definitely have a plan and have Edo Nagato, Obito, Obito's Paths of Pain, Pain, Edo Hidan, Edo Kakuzu, Edo Kisame, Edo Sasori, Sasori's 260+ Puppets, Edo Deidara and Kabuto to back him up.

I've already told you why CT would not work and you still have not disproved Hidan's ritual beating Madara.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'm going to ignore that "wanking" part and pretend I'm talking to a mature debater.

A>B>C logic is ridiculous. You cannot assume that simply because one person could not defeat this person, then another can't. Itachi is not Minato nor is he in the same scenario as Minato. Itachi is shown on multiple occasions to be able to out think his opponents and strike at just the right time to land a hit. And in totuska's case, one hit is all that is needed.

Minato was alone, charging ahead with no plan an only one arm. Itachi will be in prime condition, definitely have a plan and have Edo Nagato, Obito, Obito's Paths of Pain, Pain, Edo Hidan, Edo Kakuzu, Edo Kisame, Edo Sasori, Sasori's 260+ Puppets, Edo Deidara and Kabuto to back him up.

I've already told you why CT would not work and you still have not disproved Hidan's ritual beating Madara.
Let's be real. Onmyuden erases all of them.