Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

coronavirus pantemic continued to disrupt major sporting events across teh globe :

now problem is :

if u wanna go out to train they won't let u becuz of quarentine..

but also if u r forced to stay home and u want to watch ur fav sport then there's no sport events on tv becoz corona virus canceled everything!!!!!!!!!!!...

what to do???????????????????? ... :onion-msn-smileys-21::onion-msn-smileys-21::onion-msn-smileys-21:...

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i respekt ur Openion but r u play any sport for a moment????..
Yes. Not at this exact moment but I play soccer and baseball/softball, basketball. However let me clarify, they can let teams on the field, no masks or protection from the “virus” which is virtually impossible. However they get fined if they aren’t wearing their masks right on the sidelines? They’re already in short contact with each other, physical, airborne distance, sweat, everything. It’s ridiculous for them to get fined for something so ridiculous. Might as well cancel all sports until further notice if the restrictions are so harsh.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Not at this exact moment but I play soccer and baseball/softball, basketball. However let me clarify, they can let teams on the field, no masks or protection from the “virus” which is virtually impossible. However they get fined if they aren’t wearing their masks right on the sidelines? They’re already in short contact with each other, physical, airborne distance, sweat, everything. It’s ridiculous for them to get fined for something so ridiculous. Might as well cancel all sports until further notice if the restrictions are so harsh.
wow im inpresed..u can play wit teh mask it can strenten teh cardio...no???...

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow im inpresed..u can play wit teh mask it can strenten teh cardio...no???...
Yes, it can affect cardio. You can even die as the carbon you breathe in and out cannot filter properly with a mask on. Double or triple that even, for sports. And don’t get me wrong, by any means wear a mask but if you’re going to fine sports players for not wearing a mask or not even wearing a mask properly on the sidelines when they’re on the field, court, etc. without a mask and direct contact, that’s just bullshit in my opinion. It literally makes no sense. Then they expect players to wear a mask coming right off the field as well, they need oxygen and to breathe. Wearing a mask is endangering their health and life more than being without one.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it can affect cardio. You can even die as the carbon you breathe in and out cannot filter properly with a mask on. Double or triple that even, for sports. And don’t get me wrong, by any means wear a mask but if you’re going to fine sports players for not wearing a mask or not even wearing a mask properly on the sidelines when they’re on the field, court, etc. without a mask and direct contact, that’s just bullshit in my opinion. It literally makes no sense. Then they expect players to wear a mask coming right off the field as well, they need oxygen and to breathe. Wearing a mask is endangering their health and life more than being without one.
i did long runs wit mask bro..i felt like it strenten my cardio..like i could breath more oxigen teh after day i removed it...

but i undastand ur opinion...how'z situation now??? and where u do ur sport now????..

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i did long runs wit mask bro..i felt like it strenten my cardio..like i could breath more oxigen teh after day i removed it...

but i undastand ur opinion...how'z situation now??? and where u do ur sport now????..
Well it’s not my opinion, actually. Wearing a mask does not strengthen your lungs or cardio. It restricts your oxygen, kills your brain cells, and doubles your intake of carbon. Which can kill you. All three of those, can kill you. If you wear a mask while running by yourself at a park or something, you might be a little stupid. I don’t recommend doing that. All of what I am saying is common knowledge. Not to be rude, I am just stating facts here and that you might be a little slow. You type kinda weird too. So maybe you should stop doing what you’re doing. Your brain cells will thank you.

I do my sports alone and practice when I can. Mostly basketball. None of the parks are open for sports at this time. I also love tennis. That is about the only thing around here open to the public.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it’s not my opinion, actually. Wearing a mask does not strengthen your lungs or cardio. It restricts your oxygen, kills your brain cells, and doubles your intake of carbon. Which can kill you. All three of those, can kill you. If you wear a mask while running by yourself at a park or something, you might be a little stupid. I don’t recommend doing that. All of what I am saying is common knowledge. Not to be rude, I am just stating facts here and that you might be a little slow. You type kinda weird too. So maybe you should stop doing what you’re doing. Your brain cells will thank you.

I do my sports alone and practice when I can. Mostly basketball. None of the parks are open for sports at this time. I also love tennis. That is about the only thing around here open to the public.
but i'm telling u i run with masks..and it improved my breathing..i swear no lies here homie..

also basketball is cool..so is tennis...so how good r u at football homie..
Post automatically merged:

Is it true you are actually Jimmy butler? If so, you did a great job leading the Heat last season.
im no jimmy butter...i'm minamoto sama teh one who is gonna get tobidara revealed!!! :) ..

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but i'm telling u i run with masks..and it improved my breathing..i swear no lies here homie..

also basketball is cool..so is tennis...so how good r u at football homie..

Post automatically merged:

im no jimmy butter...i'm minamoto sama teh one who is gonna get tobidara revealed!!! :) ..
Well I hope that’s the case for you, but factually and scientifically, it is not. But maybe you are a gift from God and able to do superhuman things. Love it.

I’m pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I’m really good at all the sports I play. Especially tennis.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I hope that’s the case for you, but factually and scientifically, it is not. But maybe you are a gift from God and able to do superhuman things. Love it.

I’m pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I’m really good at all the sports I play. Especially tennis.
I think the restrictions in a lot of cases, not just with the NBA, are just sort of theatrics to pretend that they're doing something. I kinda miss the crowds though. Would you prefer if they just stopped the NBA until cases died out?

Reactions: Yin and minamoto

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the restrictions in a lot of cases, not just with the NBA, are just sort of theatrics to pretend that they're doing something. I kinda miss the crowds though. Would you prefer if they just stopped the NBA until cases died out?
Definitely not. I love watching my basketball I just think they should be less harsh on their restrictions since the restrictions make no sense from the jump. These sports already require physical contact. They’re not six feet apart, ever and they can’t wear masks while playing. What difference does it make when they are on the sideline? I only prefer that they stop if they continue to fine these players for minimal problematic things when the players are the ones making them all the monies and putting their lives on the line to play, if covid is that serious. They’re risking it for us, their owners and their sponsors if that’s the case, by playing. Don’t fine these people man...