[Spoilers] Confirmation Tobi’s Identity Revealed Within The Next Few Weeks !

alexu9696

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been Confirmed Kishi will reveal Tobi identy very soon !

Source:

A brand new interview with Naruto’s manga creator Masashi Kishimoto about the future of Naruto!

Q1: The legendary shinobi is now immortal! Does Uchiha Madara have any weak point?
All strong people have some kind of weak point, but Madara does not. How will the fight from here on out go!? Please stay excited and wait to find out!!

Q2: I’m curious about the connection between Madara and Tobi!
I obviously can’t give too many details, but the two do know each other. What kind of relation they have will be gradually revealed in the current story!!

Q3: Will Tobi’s identity be revealed soon…!?
Indeed it will. In fact, it should be within the next few weeks!! Everyone, please wait and keep predicting until then!!

Q4: How will Naruto and Sasuke’s story proceed now?
I think that they will meet up once again during this war. Please look forward to seeing what will happen then!

Q5: Now that we’ve entered the climax of the Great Shinobi World War arc, please tell us what some upcoming highlights will be!
Everything from here on out will be a highlight!! Everything’s just going to get more and more exciting!! Everyone’s favorite characters will gather together to play a big part!! Please continue enjoying Naruto now that the Great Shinobi World War is in its climax!

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you have different threads for each question he has answered.....just make one thread....you didn't have to make this thread....stop spamming and use search button

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WHY IN THE BLUE HEELL ARE YOU MAKING 2 SAME THREADS?!?!?!?!?
Proof:

and

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tobi’s Identity Revealed Within The Next Few Weeks !

Thank god.
All the who i think tobi is threads should end xd
Wishful thinking...

i know but many of this threads have a missguided title !!
You must be registered for see images

The way he's saying please in every sentence , is he thinking that people will loose interest in naruto ?
Its the translation that makes him sound that way. He's just speaking politely.

Last edited:

Phoenix Wright

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep predicting....
Keep predicting...
Keep predicting..
?

Means that people already guessed who is Tobi and now it's only predicting until it comes real? Oh god, i'd rather have have him to be a completely new character.

th1s1guysays

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY IN THE BLUE HEELL ARE YOU MAKING 2 SAME THREADS?!?!?!?!?
Proof:

and

This guy has a bad habit of doing this a lot. He makes several threads in which could all be answered in one thread. He's probably just trying to get his post count up or to boost his rep.

Very annoying, people are not idiots on NB. We KNOW what you are doing and your methods of double posting but re-wording things around. NOT KOOL MAN!:flaw: