BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Hela walked into the forest clearing noticing the cyborg bounty hunter. She met his eyes and scanned him. "Hello there, little bounty hunter." Hela felt the breeze blow through the clearing and crouched down, eventually sitting down and relaxing o the ground. "You haven't attacked me yet. Why?" Hela raised her eyebrow questioning the cyborg's motives.

Reactions: Pyro NB

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Hm. Interesting." Dogma would talk as he started packing each piece carefully, this fellow seemed to had someone winded up at the wrong place. To avoid his catch being muddled in the mess that always occurred when shinobi meet he'd start to pack up. With his yellow coat standing out in the place, he drew out small scrolls that he used to capture the pieces that he wanted to keep safe. "You should leave now, am busy with a couple of things that I need to get.."

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
"Are you ignoring me?" Hela glared at the bounty hunter. "Look at me, and tell me WHY YOU AREN"T ATTACKING ME." A black rod burst through the ground into Hela's hand. "Tell me now!"
Jutsu Used
(Kōton no Jutsu) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.

Remaining Stats
Health 75
Chakra 590

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
He'd brace the attack as it failed to harm him. This was all due to the hard steel like body he was made of that, the simple earth attack just couldn't do harm. (Passive Cyborg -20 dmg Reduction). Dogma would look at them without saying anything, he would then wonder whether he should attack or use other means to sell their body.