799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Unofficial Battle
Terrain: Base of Mountain Katsuryoku
Mid Ranged

I’ll be utilizing Mirabelle in signature. Let’s have some fun shall we.

You must be registered for see images
Damn it…these damn elders really know how to lead me astray…” the Dragon Empress said, trudging for miles away from home. She had finally made it to the fabled mountains belonging to the House of Katsuryoku, a shamanistic clan of individuals who just might have the secrets she needed to learn. It was the secrets on how to communicate with spirits, which with her recent attempts being a failure, she felt she needed to go and search for them. Her advice came from the Dragon Elders, but perhaps this journey was more of a fated encounter soon to come. With her gear on, she climbed started her climb, completely unaware of those who might be near.
Attire

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unofficial Battle
Terrain: Base of Mountain Katsuryoku
Mid Ranged

I’ll be utilizing Mirabelle in signature. Let’s have some fun shall we.

Damn it…these damn elders really know how to lead me astray…” the Dragon Empress said, trudging for miles away from home. She had finally made it to the fabled mountains belonging to the House of Katsuryoku, a shamanistic clan of individuals who just might have the secrets she needed to learn. It was the secrets on how to communicate with spirits, which with her recent attempts being a failure, she felt she needed to go and search for them. Her advice came from the Dragon Elders, but perhaps this journey was more of a fated encounter soon to come. With her gear on, she climbed started her climb, completely unaware of those who might be near.
Attire
Faye in sig.

It had been a while since someone came up or down that trail, aside from her that is. Most clan members were scattered all across the world and the leader nowhere to be found, the old one anyways. Faye had been meditating in the spirit realm for a very long time and things are bound to have changed drastically, heck for all she knew she could be the last of her clan. She hoped that wasn't the case seeing as she still had quite a few things to learn.
Faye was in the middle of her normal meditation, when she sees an unfamiliar face walk by. It didn't seem like she was part of the clan as she was unable to see Faye who was in the spirit realm at the time and walked right past her, but there was something stranger about this one, Faye could not sense her soul. Coming back to the realm of the living, Faye would appear standing up behind her opponent at mid range. As this happened, a reddish-pink flame-like wall would form in front of the narrow pathway that lead up the mountain in attempt to stop the woman from advancing any further.

*Sigh* "Hey! Uhm... If you're trying to get to the mansion, well.. uh... I'm sorry to say but there's nobody up there. You'd be wasting your time. I can take a message though Ms. ?" Faye said warmly, so as to not startle the woman too much.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: Shojun no Hel is perhaps the most essential technique throughout the House's epitome of techniques. The jutsu is based on the use of the generic Genki which whom traverse between the Pure and Impure Realms, a.k.a into our 'dimension' per say. Through the conviction of the user, and a sacrificial portion of chakra, depending on the strength of the Genki, and the Rank within the House of the user, they will forcefully be able to persuade the Genki to do their bidding. Now this can be used in a various amount of ways, essentially by bending the savage spirit in it's else deformed mass of ethereal spiritual energy, the user is capable of forming 'constructs' of ethereal energy throughout the field through hand motions or else body movements. These constructs carries a certain color of Kūki no Yōna depending on the user, upon materializing in the desired area of the user's choice. On top of that, the constructs are either flame-like or solid in the appearance, thus adding for versatility. Once the sacrifice have been made the user can freely without further payment manipulate the Genki, with the only cost being spending a move. Being hit by a Genki will either do nothing (if the spirit decides to not take a tangible form), or produce kinetic, physical damage (if he takes physical form). In this case, the Genki still has the ability to select which matter he will interact with, though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description.
Note: This technique can only manipulate one genki at a time.
Note: S-Rank can only be used three times per battle and not in consecutive turns.
Approved here:

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye in sig.

It had been a while since someone came up or down that trail, aside from her that is. Most clan members were scattered all across the world and the leader nowhere to be found, the old one anyways. Faye had been meditating in the spirit realm for a very long time and things are bound to have changed drastically, heck for all she knew she could be the last of her clan. She hoped that wasn't the case seeing as she still had quite a few things to learn.
Faye was in the middle of her normal meditation, when she sees an unfamiliar face walk by. It didn't seem like she was part of the clan as she was unable to see Faye who was in the spirit realm at the time and walked right past her, but there was something stranger about this one, Faye could not sense her soul. Coming back to the realm of the living, Faye would appear standing up behind her opponent at mid range. As this happened, a reddish-pink flame-like wall would form in front of the narrow pathway that lead up the mountain in attempt to stop the woman from advancing any further.

*Sigh* "Hey! Uhm... If you're trying to get to the mansion, well.. uh... I'm sorry to say but there's nobody up there. You'd be wasting your time. I can take a message though Ms. ?" Faye said warmly, so as to not startle the woman too much.

Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: Shojun no Hel is perhaps the most essential technique throughout the House's epitome of techniques. The jutsu is based on the use of the generic Genki which whom traverse between the Pure and Impure Realms, a.k.a into our 'dimension' per say. Through the conviction of the user, and a sacrificial portion of chakra, depending on the strength of the Genki, and the Rank within the House of the user, they will forcefully be able to persuade the Genki to do their bidding. Now this can be used in a various amount of ways, essentially by bending the savage spirit in it's else deformed mass of ethereal spiritual energy, the user is capable of forming 'constructs' of ethereal energy throughout the field through hand motions or else body movements. These constructs carries a certain color of Kūki no Yōna depending on the user, upon materializing in the desired area of the user's choice. On top of that, the constructs are either flame-like or solid in the appearance, thus adding for versatility. Once the sacrifice have been made the user can freely without further payment manipulate the Genki, with the only cost being spending a move. Being hit by a Genki will either do nothing (if the spirit decides to not take a tangible form), or produce kinetic, physical damage (if he takes physical form). In this case, the Genki still has the ability to select which matter he will interact with, though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description.
Note: This technique can only manipulate one genki at a time.
Note: S-Rank can only be used three times per battle and not in consecutive turns.
Approved here:
As the dragon princess attempted to continue her trip up the mountain, a sudden flair of energy came into existence out of nowhere. She was a bit startled at first but of course she wasn’t expecting to reach the summit without some possible resistance. She then heard a voice coming from behind of her, addressing her. She didn’t turn around immediately, simply and cautiously listening to the voice. It was calm, sweet and feminine. Once she paused the “Ms.” part, Mirabelle turned around to meet the gazeof the woman.

She was roughly the same height as her, with a rather slim figure. She can tell she was a warrior, but Mirabelle’s gaze couldn’t stop for a moment. She found her…attractive, causing a light flush to appear on her cheeks but as quickly as it came, she shook her head. “Hayabusa, Ms. Hayabusa” she finished the sentence from her earlier. Mirabelle didn’t feel the need to engage her in confrontation just yet, but the wall of energy was a warning shot at best. “Perhaps making this…thing behind me wasn’t the most welcoming but I don’t blame you, I am trespassing” she said in a cheeky tone. However her jovial tone turned slightly more serious.

I am however here for a reason. I assume you’re one of them, one to the spirit weavers of this mountain. I’d like to ask of a favor of you all, teach me in the ways of your people…I simply wish to see the spirits of my mother and sister once more. I need answers to certain questions, and you all have the power to enable this. Though if you aren’t one of them…then simply stay out of my way. I promise you, I don’t want to hurt that pretty face of yours with a few scars…” she said swiftly taking a light offensive stance.

She was prepared to fight just in case, even though it wasn’t what she came to do at all. She would create an spiritual entity within her mind, acting as aid to keep her protected from any sort of mental intrusions. This didn’t require any hand seals, which also due to the nature of Neidan, her opponent would lack the ability to detect the technique’s activation. She didn’t know what to expect but hopefully the warrior would stance down. “So, what will it be, stranger?

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60 (20)
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the dragon princess attempted to continue her trip up the mountain, a sudden flair of energy came into existence out of nowhere. She was a bit startled at first but of course she wasn’t expecting to reach the summit without some possible resistance. She then heard a voice coming from behind of her, addressing her. She didn’t turn around immediately, simply and cautiously listening to the voice. It was calm, sweet and feminine. Once she paused the “Ms.” part, Mirabelle turned around to meet the gazeof the woman.

She was roughly the same height as her, with a rather slim figure. She can tell she was a warrior, but Mirabelle’s gaze couldn’t stop for a moment. She found her…attractive, causing a light flush to appear on her cheeks but as quickly as it came, she shook her head. “Hayabusa, Ms. Hayabusa” she finished the sentence from her earlier. Mirabelle didn’t feel the need to engage her in confrontation just yet, but the wall of energy was a warning shot at best. “Perhaps making this…thing behind me wasn’t the most welcoming but I don’t blame you, I am trespassing” she said in a cheeky tone. However her jovial tone turned slightly more serious.

I am however here for a reason. I assume you’re one of them, one to the spirit weavers of this mountain. I’d like to ask of a favor of you all, teach me in the ways of your people…I simply wish to see the spirits of my mother and sister once more. I need answers to certain questions, and you all have the power to enable this. Though if you aren’t one of them…then simply stay out of my way. I promise you, I don’t want to hurt that pretty face of yours with a few scars…” she said swiftly taking a light offensive stance.

She was prepared to fight just in case, even though it wasn’t what she came to do at all. She would create an spiritual entity within her mind, acting as aid to keep her protected from any sort of mental intrusions. This didn’t require any hand seals, which also due to the nature of Neidan, her opponent would lack the ability to detect the technique’s activation. She didn’t know what to expect but hopefully the warrior would stance down. “So, what will it be, stranger?

Chakra Cost: 10 - 60 (20)
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.
"So blue" Faye thought to herself noticing the woman's eye color which was the same as hers, no even more blue than hers. Faye didn't mind helping the woman find a way to communicate with her family, that was until she took an offensive stance.
“So, what will it be, stranger?”
Faye was uncertain as to whether she really wanted to fight Ms. Hayabusa, something was just not sitting well with her she couldn't understand what it was. Why couldn't she sense the woman's soul? Was she dead? No spirits felt different, her existence on the other hand did not make sense at all. What was she? Whatever it was, acting on impulse would be dangerous.

"Look I don't really want to fight you, firstly because you don't make sense to me and secondly, you just threatened to harm me for my clan's secrets. Coming here with that kind of confidence, you're either really brave or really strong." Faye said, calm as ever.

" That being said you did ask for my help. Let's head up to the mansion, we can talk there. It might get a little weird from here on out just remain calm." Faye continued, making a slight waving gesture with her hand as she walked towards the woman.

At the gesture, the wall disappears and the woman would feel a cold chill down her spine, an eerie feeling of terror too. Faye didn't want to do this but she could tell when she was outmatched. She knew nothing of this woman and what she could do, but she wasn't going to attack someone who was just looking for answers. So she would weaken the lady as the gradually went up the path. She didn't wish to harm her, she just wanted to know what the woman was and it would be easier to get answers out of her if she was weakened after which if she wasn't a threat she would gladly help.

"Sorry for earlier with the wall and all, my name is Faye." she says walking up the pathway nodding at the woman to follow her. The Genki followed behind.

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Hakai Sokushitsu, is a technique which is primarily based on the Genki's capability to satisfy their hunger on chakra, split it in two, Yin and Yang, and decompose of the latter while extending their life time on the field by the first. Through a sacrificial amount of chakra the user calls forth the Generic Genki and spawns them into the Impure World, yet invisible to all but Kinsmen. This however can also be used with already spawned Genki. The Genki itself will remain stationery until mentally commanded which is instantaneously whenever done. Upon command, the Genki surges to the target and will phase straight through them, or other objects containing chakra, deliberately eating away a portion of chakra(-20, -30, -40, -50), and thereby weakening their target vaguely depending on the strength which differs from Clansmen, and their ranks. When the opponent is hit, they will feel a cold chill down their spike, a glistering feel of sweat beads on their body, and a bit of terror, momentarily shocking them. Phasing through the opponent causes their chakra path-system to harshly dip, deliberately weakening their following technique due the inability to mold properly. The turn hit, their first upcoming offensive or defensive move looses overall strength (-10, 15, -20, -20). The technique itself can only be used (2, 3, 4, 4,) per match and have a cooldown of one turn per usage. In the same turn as this is used the user can't use above A-ranked Clan techniques while Initiates, Pledged, Elders and The Voice follow the above stats in parenthesis respectively.

We reach the top of the mountain in 3 posts (not each) just in general, yours being the 1st one

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was silent at first, smiling a bit at the sound of Faye calling her strong or brave. Compliments where always something she enjoyed, but this feeling was swiftly replaced with a feeling of dread. It was almost as if something…phased through her body. A cold sweat was suddenly summoned onto Mirabelle, alerting the dragon princess. Her heighted sense of self-awareness allowed her to know her chakra had been depleted just mere moments ago but she also felt physically weaker for a moment. She noticed the hand gesture Faye did, which made Mirabelle suspicious for a moment but fair is fair.

Fine, but let’s make it even a bit” she said raise her own hand, as she infused her spiritual dragon energy into the body of Faye as she started to erase her literal spiritual being. As this occurred, the girl would begin to suffer from mental debilitation but Mirabelle wanted to keep things neutral. She immediately after a moment of exposure released it. This would hinder Faye slightly but nothing too even. “Now we’re even, no more of that…” she said. As she regained her posture, she would stretch a bit as she introduced herself. “Mirabelle, but you can just call me Mira for short. Please, guide the way

She said allowing Faye to lead them ahead. “So…what’s the deal with that earlier? One moment we’re talking, and then the next thing I know I’m feeling weakened. Is that part of the spiritual abilities you all have?” she asked, genuinely curious to learn more.

Chakra Cost: 10 - 70 (20)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is one of the fundamental Neidan techniques within the Hayabusa clan and the first one learned. This technique returns existence to nothingness/erases from existence. Using one of the three Dantian Hayabusa ninja render existence to nothingness. Depending on the Dantian that is used the user can manipulate physical, vital, or spiritual existence. Regardless of which application is used there are two components that can be utilized: internal or external. These two components describe the technique’s application to one’s self and outside themselves respectively. A Hayabusa ninja who utilizes the internal component with this technique manipulates their own physical, vital, and/or spiritual existence. One who utilizes external component does the same but with any entity other than themselves. Only one of the components can be used for any given application of this technique. As for the applications, only one can be used at a given time. Upon reaching higher jounin ranks (Dragon/Head Ninja and Master Ninja), Hayabusa ninja can utilize all three of the Dantian simultaneously to completely erase their own existence (internal) or that of another entity (external). When erasing one’s own existence with this technique the user can only maintain a state of non-existence for no more than one turn with and must re-appear within 10 meters of their original point. Once the user has gone to nothingness they cannot use any techniques until after they return to reality. Through the external component the user can erase the existence of another life such as summons or other shinobi though it requires prolonged contact with the target (3 turns). After contact is made the victim will begin to vanish from the ground up.

Upper: The Upper Dantian deals with the spiritual existence of an entity. Spiritual techniques, consciousness, mental capability, and spirits are all within this Dantian’s control. The internal component of this application controls the existence of illusions, consciousness, sentience, within the user. Enemy techniques that deal with mind control or that inject their consciousness within the Hayabusa can be defended against with the internal component. Likewise, the stability and power of illusions and other spiritual techniques attached to the user can be cut down according to the rank/chakra of this technique. The external component of this application is a little different than the others. Unlike the Lower and Middle Dantian which cannot effect an opponent directly, this Dantian’s application can. With the external component the user can cause the spiritual energy of a sentient being dwindle to nothingness as long as the user has sensory perception of their target and is within range. The result of erasing the spiritual being comes in the form of fatigue and a lack of focus which prevents the target from using higher ranked techniques and progressively dims their consciousness. For example: C-ranked usage will prevent use of Forbidden rank techniques and B-rank usage would prevent S-rank and above and so on. The constraints are as follows: Only chunin level Hayabusa and above can use this technique (as it starts at C-rank) and the user must be within and maintain mid-range of the target to use C and B-rank. A-rank requires short range and S-rank direct physical contact. While using this application only two techniques can be used per turn. If the victim gets out of range of the user they will become capable of using their full power in the following turn.

Note: This technique is learned at genin level and follows similar rules for each rank. Genin can only use D-rank applications, chunin = C-rank, jounin = B-rank (upper) A-rank (lower and middle), Dragon/Head Ninja = A-rank (upper) S-rank (lower and middle), Master Ninja = All ranks.
Note: Genin and Chunin are required to use 5 to 3 hand seals respectively for any application’s external component. Jounin require one hand seal, Dragon/Head, and Master Ninja can use up to B-rank with no hand seals. Contact between user and opponent requires no hand seals.
Note: When using the external component of the Upper Dantian, using the A-ranked and above will render an opponent comatose after two turns. C and B-ranks will simply render one unconscious after 4 turns. Each turn of maintaining drains half the original chakra cost. While maintaining no other application of this technique can be used.
Note: Upper Dantian usages, regardless of the component can only be used once every other turn. A-ranked and above usage requires a two turn cool down.
Note: S-rank applications of this technique requires a one turn cool down for the Middle and Lower Dantian.
Note: To erase completely the existence of oneself or of another the user must use 70 chakra. Unlike the external component where it takes three turns to erase another, the internal component is instantaneous in its nature due to a lack of resistance from the user applying it to themselves. Upon using this advanced application either internally or externally the user will be unable to use any Neidan technique for the next two turns. Dragon Ninja and Head Ninja can use this application twice per battle and Master Ninja 3 times per battle.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Mira huh? Pretty name, I'm uh ... ... right I already said my name." Faye said as she facepalmed. "I guess the the fog hasn't full cleared yet." She continued.

What had just happened she could not explain, but she knew now that Mirabelle was definitely not to be taken lightly. What was that sensation though? It only lasted for a while but it was no doubt a warning from Mira, one she would heed, for now at least.

“So…what’s the deal with that earlier? One moment we’re talking, and then the next thing I know I’m feeling weakened. Is that part of the spiritual abilities you all have?”
"Oh ! haha no, no. There's uh, wild spirits here, I mean well they're everywhere but uhm... See the thing is sometimes-... look don't worry about it, it was nothing. I told you it might get weird didn't I?" Faye said, getting more and more embarrassed. "Anyways, if we're going to find your mother and sister, you're going to need need to tell me a little bit more about yourself. Not like yourself yourself but ... well I mean yourself but like your history haha."
she finished off with a nervous chuckle and internally cringed at herself for said chuckle. So unnatural.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
She's hiding something…” a voice in Mirabelle’s mind chimed in. It was her other persona, Miyu. While this other personality was a lot more softer, she can tell Faye’s not being entirely honest about it but right now wasn’t the time to investigate it. The duo started their climb up the mountain side, with Faye asking Mirabelle about her past. Mirabelle scratched at the back of her head, as she looked around trying to gather her thoughts. “Well…I’ll be honest, I had a pretty tough life. I was born the eldest grandchild of my grandfather, but my dad wasn’t exactly his strongest. There was a raid in my homeland by our eternal rivals, which resulted in my father’s death. I was about four years old at the time but I was well aware of what was happening. As I got older, my mom relocated us to Chungsu, that place in the western continent. There I spent a few years studying to become a better shinobi, a doctor and much more. It wasn’t until that one night…I was out on an assignment and all I found was the Freehold in ruins. My mother was barely alive when I found her, but my sister was already dead. My mom died shortly after, as her injuries was beyond my level of expertise at the time. I couldn’t save them, so all this time I been seeking a way in order to tell them…that I’m sorry” she said a bit saddened having to remember all this.

She wiped a small tear from her eye, as she looked at Faye. “What about you? What’s your life like?” she asked.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye couldn't help feeling a little sad after hearing Mira's story, such a rough past. Perhaps that is why she seemed so strong, she couldn't imagine having to go through that all of that quite early in in her life would be easy.

" Well if I'm being honest with you, I don't know much. I've lost my memories, I think. The earliest thing I remember is waking up in a forest far from here, that was a few years ago. After that I kind of just drifted around, wandering the world and learning as I travelled. It's fun, I got to see a bunch of new things. It wasn't long before I heard about about my clan and got to training here. There was a lot more of us back then, but I haven't been around for a while. I spent quite some time in the spirit realm meditating to grow my abilities." She paused for a while before continuing. "You probably think it's weird that I'm not looking for my past right? I just feel like somethings are meant to be left there I suppose, and whatever happened that made me forget, well maybe it was for the best. It would suck if I found out my family got slau- ... Nevermind, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to uhm..." , but she did. Faye wanted to see how well Mira could control her emotions.

Faye became awkwardly silent as they got to a large open courtyard right in front of the mansion.

"Alright this is how we're going to do this. I can't teach you the ways of our clan, but I can help you cross over for a short while, after which I'll guide you around the spiritual realm before returning your spirit where it belongs. Since this is your first and only time in there, you will not experience it the way you think you might.

Time flows different over there so you'll be flung from one memory to another, for your case it's likely to be different past events although future visions aren't all that rare. Most spirits wander the plains reliving all their good and bad moments for eternity until they find peace. Remember you cannot change what is happening around you, you cannot change events already set, you will only be able able to break them out of the loop for a while and say what you need to say. But you must remain centered, calm, do not try and change anything or else you will keep being flung deeper and deeper into whatever memories or visions, unable to communicate, your spirit will become lost and wont come back. Lose yourself in too much emotion and you will be lost.
I cannot bring you back from that, but I'll be in there with you holding your hand, you will not see me but if you feel like you've gone too deep concentrate on my image, feel my hand. When you're ready lay down and close your eyes, I'll pull you out.

I'm not sure how proficient you are at meditating and astral projection so we're probably going to need you to be almost dead. So how do you want to do this? Do you have any self healing techniques?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It’s ok haha, things happen for a reason…I just wanted to tell them I’m sorry at least once…” she said in a rather somber tone. She was a bit saddened more by the fact Faye didn’t know much about her own family. Must really suck being in her shoes sometimes, but she seemed content with the way things are with her. As the duo arrived to the courtyard at the top of the mountain, Faye went on a tangent.

Mirabelle honestly attempted to listen and register all the information the girl tried to present to her but it honestly simply made the Hayabusa get a damned head ache. “
Yea yea…sure…” she mumbled underneath her breath, half assed at listening. The moment she was told she couldn’t be taught in the ways of the clan, she became annoyed. Then what’s the point of all this then? Her frustrations was only building up annoyance in the dragon princesses mind. “Near death?” she asked out loud, realizing something for a moment, and it was evidently backed up when Faye asked if she had access to any sort of self-healing.

“I do, but I’ll tell you this…I’m not exactly keen on you asking such a question, as your suggesting I need to be hurt to reach that point” she said turning towards her completely. She’s starting to lose patience with the woman, while she did enjoy her company. “If you wish to put me in that state, you’re going to have to do it by force” Mirabelle’s eyes narrowed inward, her eyes turning amber as she activated the Falcon’s Eye. “Let’s do this the hard way, try and forcefully put me in that near dead state. If you do it, I’ll behave and continue in your training…but if not, I have to teach me these clan techniques of yours…as I know you can do it” she said now running at her stop speed towards Faye.

Once she was within range, Mirabelle didn’t wasn’t much time, immediately forming her fingers into the resemblance of dragon talons, aiming to claw Faye down. Her hands was covered in chakra, resembling demonic draconic claws. She violently slashed at the woman’s upper abdomen, performing a combo strike between both clawed hands. In a final blow, she would kick her in the stomach sending her flying away. “Come, Spirit Weaver, show me what these spirits has done for you!” she challenged Faye.

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 20-30 (30)
Damage: 40-60 (60 x 2 = 120)
Description: The standard technique for claw forms of Ryusoken. By arching their fingers back at the knuckles to a claw gesture, the user is able to unleashing clawing attacks that produces powerful cuts which can rip opponent in shreds. This is furthered by using chakra to manifest claws from each of the users fingers that is shaped like demonic dragon claws, being barely visible to the naked eye. These can also manifest at the user's feet by protruding from each of their toes, which has an added effect of helping to gain traction on slippery or unsteady surfaces. The user has a level of freedom on how to execute their claw attacks, from precise jabs to wide sweeping kicks that can easily mutilate the opponent into pieces, and have them work in conjunction with other Dragon Claw/taijutsu techniques. The length and sharpness of the chakra claws depend on how much chakra is put into it, B rank manifests several inches in length, A rank enlarges the claws up to a meter. The chakra dragon claws can be maintained for up to two turns.
~ A ranks usable 4 times.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It didn't seem like Mirabelle wanted to listen at all, a truly impatient child this this one. She needed to be taught patience and Faye was more than glad to assist her with learning it. Mira would begin swiftly dashing towards Faye with dragon like claws, she was very fast but Faye had more than enough time to react. She would mentally command the Genki that had been following behind Mira (refer to post number 4) to once more surge through her. At the same time (since the mental command is instant), Faye would remove a kunai from her pouch whilst channeling smoke chakra throughout her body.
Mira would reach Faye before the Genki although not be much, attempting to claw at her only to realize she was passing through her as Faye had momentarily turned into smoke, which is when the Genki would faze through Mira once more draining her of strength and in that small window of time where Mira would be in momentary shock, Faye would have reformed now very close behind Mira. As swiftly as she reformed she would quickly deliver a blow to the side of Mira's neck. The hit was targeted at the pressure point situated right over Mira's carotid sinus, causing overstimulation of her Vagus nerve, resulting in an instant drop in blood pressure, thus causing her to faint instantly. This was done with quick precision and accuracy there was no way her opponent would be able to avoid the blow

"You're too impatient sweetie, find your inner chill tortoise. Remember to feel for my hand." Faye said smiling down at the would be unconscious body.

Should the move go through, Faye would then sit down besides Mira and begin draining her blood, not too fast just enough to keep her "comatose". (I'm pretty sure this move would work tho)

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Hakai Sokushitsu, is a technique which is primarily based on the Genki's capability to satsify their hunger on chakra, split it in two, Yin and Yang, and decompose of the latter while extending their life time on the field by the first. Through a sacrificial amount of chakra the user calls forth the Generic Genki and spawns them into the Impure World, yet invisible to all but Kinsmen. This however can also be used with already spawned Genki. The Genki itself will remain stationery untill mentally commanded which is instantanously whenever done. Upon command, the Genki surges to the target and will phase straight through them, or other objects containing chakra, deliberately eating away a portion of chakra(-20, -30, -40, -50), and thereby weakning their target vaguely depending on the strength which differs from Clansmen, and their ranks. When the opponent is hit, they will feel a cold chill down their spike, a glistering feel of sweat beads on their body, and a bit of terror, momentarily shocking them. Phasing through the opponent causes their chakra path-system to harshly dip, deliberately weakening their following technique due the inability to mold properly. The turn hit, their first upcoming offensive or defensive move looses overall strength (-10, 15, -20, -20). The technique itself can only be used (2, 3, 4, 4,) per match and have a cooldown of one turn per usage. In the same turn as this is used the user can't use above A-ranked Clan techniques while Initiates, Pledged, Elders and The Voice follow the above stats in parenthesis respectively.

Chakra: 30/40
Description: A technique very much similar to the Hozuki Clan's Hydrification Technique, the user is able to transform themselves into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra throughout their body. In this form, the user becomes immune to all Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and gas-related techniques unless they are elementally based. They can also manipulate the appropriate chakra for smoke, fire, and any of their own gas-related techniques. The user has complete control over the density of their smoke-like state, allowing them to solidify up to two appendages at once in order to wield standard shinobi tools for freeform combat and basic Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu purposes. This also allows them to use their own body as a source for smoke ninjutsu. However, the user is subject to smoke's weaknesses and strengths. A simple B-Rank Wind jutsu can knock them out of this form, forcing them back to their original body for sometime before they are able to transform themselves once again. As such, this technique forces the user to employ careful, yet effective strategies when it is in effect.

Note: User may not use any sort of speed boost in this form and will stay rooted to the ground.
Note: If knocked out of this form, user may not return to it for two turns.
Note: User is also subject to weather effects that may potentially harm their form.
Note: Only useable by bios that've learned Smoke Ninjutsu; S-rank is exclusive to those with the Smoke Screen specialty.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Despite Mirabelle’s attempts to claw down the shaman was immediately meet with her turning into smoke, the dragon princess didn’t care to stop. Immediately she responded to this as the spirit once again phased through her. “You’re gonna regret that…” as she made three hand seals. As Faye tried to strike her, it would seem as though the blow was a success but in reality Mirabelle controlled her own existence, deciding not to take the blow at all, resulting in her avoiding any of the damage. She would appear directly fine as she jumped backwards as she turned to face Faye. “I don’t know what your game is…but I’ve heard enough…take me to your leader, you’re just a waste of time…” Mirabelle said her eyes glowing a bright amber coloration.

Dramatization
"Witness the power of the Hayabua.."

She wasn’t done however, as she rushed towards the smoke girl – with the intent of ending things pretty soon. Once she was within range, she would perform a single punch to her face, attempting to strike her with an enhanced blow.

Type: Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 40 (- 20 per turn)
Description: Considered one of the most sought after techniques within the Hayabusa Clan, Wu Wei Dao is its name. This technique takes the aspect of Wujin and Tajin in order to create a perpetual loop of how a Hayabusa is observed by the world around them. Through Tajin, the Hayabusa is infinitely aware of them while with Wujin they are able to actively manipulate how the outside world perceives them. Thus through the use of three hand seals, the user activates this technique. They constantly manipulate their state of existence, being both present and absent at the same time and thus creating state known as “Void Born”. Once a person has entered Void Born, they are able to fully control how the world perceives them and how they perceive themselves. To sum it up, should for example the opponent attempt to inject poison into the Hayabusa, upon being inflicted – the Hayabusa can manipulate their state of existence perceived by the opponent and of themselves where the target perceives them poisoning the Hayabusa but in reality the Hayabusa can choose to be poisoned or not. This creates a sort of “absolute” defense, allowing them to any sort of damage to themselves, remove techniques placed upon them or even status conditions (such as being poisoned). While this provides an immense defensive power, it does come with some downsides as while in this constant state of manipulation, the user is incapable of doing this constantly, only able to affect one technique S rank and below per turn (at the cost of move, though doesn't count as one on the initial turn of activation). While active, this technique constantly drains chakra per turn to sustain, preventing the user from being able to utilize any technique of any rank that requires to be sustained. Activating such technique will cause Wu Wui to automatically end.

Note: This technique is initially learned at Dragon Ninja or Head Ninja Rank. The user would be rendered incapable of using Nedian above B rank the same turn its activated, next turn and the turn this technique ends. This technique can only be use twice per battle, with a cool down between each use reflecting how much turns the user managed to sustain it (i.e sustaining it for three turns makes a three turn cool down) plus one additional turn though can only last a maximum of three turns.
Range: Short
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60 x 2 = 120
Description: The principle attack of the ZX Buster Style, Rhongomyniad is named after a legendary spear due to the "piercing" nature found throughout the ZX Buster Style. Extremely simple in premise, the ZX Buster practitioner will accelerate chakra in the direction of a strike they make to release a powerful blow of chakra at the point of impact that has armor-piercing qualities, and enough force to sling opponents or easily shatter stone.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye knew that she hit her opponent but why wasn't she affected at all by the blow? A rather strange and troublesome woman this but Faye already knew that this wouldn't be and easy fight and continued on the attack by swiftly give the Genki a mental command as the woman jumps backwards. As Mira began charging towards Faye a Genki would appear before her surely startling her, and just as quickly as she notices it, it would self-implode. Avoiding damage this time would surely be impossible as she would have run straight into an the detonation which would send her flying backwards and crashing into the ground. The Genki would reform again unnoticed by Mira who would have taken some serious damage from the detonation at this point. Faye simply watched Mira waiting to see if she was ready to listen.

"Tch, stop being so stubborn!! I don't want to fight, I'm trying to help you."

[(Kamikaze Genki) Divine Wind Spirit]
Range: Short – Long, Short (Explosion)
Chakra: 20 – 40
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: Through a hand gesture, the user releases a sacrificial amount of chakra. This causes them to summon a genki from the Pure Land or one that is already present nearby to consume it and fall under the control of the Katsuryoku member. By employing them, the genki moves towards the location of the user’s desires and once within range utilizes the ethereal energy within them to self-implode. The genki self detonates, releasing a vast amount of kinetic force enough to shatter physical based ninjutsu or dispel energy near them as it also releases vast amount of ethereal energy as well in a five meter diameter. Normally it would be impossible for outsiders or those who lack the ability to sense spiritual energy to sense the approaching spirit however the Genki must physically manifest into the Impure Land in order to interact with the object in question prior to its implosion. The user is also able to implode genki who are currently possessing an object in question, I,e a rock with will release the aforementioned results but also broken rock into the surroundings. The B rank version can only be used four times per battle, A rank thrice and S Rank Twice. A rank application has a cool down of two turns with the user being unable to use above S rank clan techniques in the same and next turn. S rank requires a three turn cool down and leaves the user unable to use clan techniques above A rank for the same and next turn. The genki after it implodes also reforms itself easily after each use.

Last edited: