4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Official
No reply limit

Terrain
Plain field | Mid Range [ 15m ]
A water source in the form of a small lake to the east of our position short range from us

Biography
Sado Yasutora
Limited to Academy Student stats

C-rank Earth
C-rank Lighting
C-rank Taijutsu
C-rank Sage Transformation

Base health = 35 | Base chakra = 300 + 300 for Sage Transformation = 600

To begin with, I'm going to explain the structure of a battle thread so that you'll be ready to fight others of your own rank when you feel more comfortable with the idea and RP aspects. To begin with every opening post usually sets the rules. Our rules for this fight are above this explanation as an example but they usually decide things like "is this an official fight, or an unofficial fight?" the difference being an official fight can be used for ranking up, to obtain kumi upon you winning the fight and ties up the bio you are participating with whereas an unofficial fight can be used to rank up, but cannot be used to obtain kumi and does not tie up your participating bio. Then there is usually an agreed upon terrain and an agreed upon starting range if one isn't agreed upon the default for this is mid range. For our fight, the will be a plain field with a water source to our east because your bio has water release, meaning you can draw upon the source of water our range is 15 meters away or mid range. Following this in no particular order tend to be the participating bios and any stipulations or rules. For example, I've limited my bio to your rank and made it so he can only use Earth, Lightning, Taijutsu and Sage Transformation up to C-rank. What follows all of this is the actual RP, I'll make the first move to give you an idea of the structure, and then you can reply. If you have any problems, questions or concerns feel free to ask, this isn't supposed to feel serious or scary for you merely a spar to help you get familiar with things so don't feel like you can't ask questions especially if something I've said feels confusing for you.​

Sado walked onto the field rather slowly remembering what brought him here. He had offered to help someone by sparring with them and helping them learn the intricacies of their elemental techniques and to help them become more at ease in combat. He took several steps forward and then stood for a few moments gathering up an idea of the person who stood before him.
From a fair distance away, with a rather stalwart and almost stuffy demeanor, he began to speak. It seemed like he was trying to best explain things without making things sound complicated or confusing. However, if that came off as true would depend on how the person who stood before him reacted. He straightened up his posture slightly but it still seemed rather relaxed.

Alright, so I can talk all day, but talking isn't as useful as experience. So, I'm going to throw a Lightning Technique at you. I want you to defend, and if possible attack me back. Think about what you can use, and what would be best against the technique I use. You only have a few moments to make a decision on what to do, so remember to remain relaxed, and instead of worrying about the outcome act. There are many ways you can defend, or avoid.

He spoke with a rather kind tone, it was down to earth and might give off the feeling of a proctor or teacher. He explained exactly what he was going to do, giving his sparring partner a little bit of extra time to form their reaction. He assumed they wouldn't have trouble with that but wanted to make sure they had time. After he finished speaking he lifted his right arm waving it in an arc-like motion as static began to form around his hand and forearm before rushing forward in a few tendrils of lightning and noise.
The technique was aimed to be direct, it didn't seem like there was any trick to it, or any subtle changes that made it feel like it wasn't anything more than a straight on attack to give an idea of what real combat felt like. Without pause, Sado began to speak again this time with a more profound tone as if trying to show his sparring partner that knowing the basics, and applying that knowledge were separate concepts. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user moves his palm unleashing a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.​

With the first move made now comes the out of character information. After you post your RP you need to make sure to deduct your chakra and health if any were lost. So for me, for my first move I spent 10 chakra. With my Sage Transformation boon, I have 600 chakra. So I subtract the ten chakra from my pool because of the D rank and mark it down. I like to mention the technique and make it smaller than the rest of the information. This is just a personal preference and as long as you monitor your chakra and mark down what you use, you'll be fine. Your opponent's first move always goes through, this means you can react after my first move, but not before it. The same is true about you, when you reply with your move I cannot stop your first technique before it happens. I have to react to it.

600 - 10 ( Thunder Burn ) = 590
Remaining chakra: 590

Last edited:
Reactions: Imp and Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison was observing everything from under her black eye mask. As soon as he used the thunder burn, all she could think of is the water shield technique. It was the first time she was battling even though it's just training.

(Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

300-10 = 290
Remaining chakra =290

Post automatically merged:

@Howard is this the way to play.. Or is there something like water can't be used against lighting or stuff. Also, since u released thunder burn, would I get a damage before It's my turn??

Reactions: Michelle and Imp

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're doing fine, this is your first battle so don't worry so much. I'd suggest using Wind Release against Lightning Release as it's strong to it. No, you wouldn't be forced to take damage if you counter properly. You always have a chance to react to my move you're just unable to interrupt your opponent before their first move happens. Some people may also argue the interaction between water and lightning saying water conducts it but for me, they're neutral so your move works for me. Though I specifically picked my elements so that one was strong and one was weak to your elements so I could explain. So using that as a segway I'll explain the basic elements and their strengths and weaknesses to help you understand the way the elements deal with each other. More in-depth information can be found in the Elemental Interaction thread if you'd like to do some additional reading but the basics, as found in that thread are as follows:​
Fire
-Weak to water
-Strong against wind

Water
-Weak against earth
-Strong against fire

Earth
-Weak against lightning
-Strong against water

Lightning
-Weak against wind
-Strong against earth

Wind
-Weak against fire
-Strong against lightning
More useful information can be found in the Technique Interaction thread. What all of that means is if you would have countered my technique with an offensive Wind Release technique it would have been considered one rank higher than my Lightning Release technique thus you would have canceled out my technique and had a bit of your technique left. Meaning I would have had to defend from the remainder of your technique in my next post. The strengths and weaknesses of the basic elements can be used to make it so that your opponent is forced to use their next move to defend from or deal with your previous attack. If you need time or feel confused about anything remember to ask questions. On a side note, I'm sorry, it took me a bit to reply. Been a bit busy this week.​

Sado would shake his head lightly at his sparring partner as the two techniques clashed and each was neutralized. He didn't seem disappointed merely trying to figure out how best to explain the basics. It had been so long since he had focused on them that by now they were second nature the thought of someone not knowing them was almost foreign but that was why he was here, to help and explain things. I'm going to send another Lightning Release Technique at you. This time I want you to use a comparably strong Wind Technique to reply to my technique and see what happens. These interactions are the cornerstone and foundation of battling and even experienced shinobi like me, can have trouble planning out what might be left when two excessively strong techniques clash. You're doing fine though.
Sado paused for a moment giving his sparring partner a moment to think of what techniques she had at her disposal that fit the description he had given her. After a few moments, he lifted his right hand upward as he began to concentrate electricity through his hand as it began to glow a bright yellow. Static bolts could be heard forming before finally several more arcs of lightning popped outward from his hand traveling through the air and toward the young woman. They seemed slow and direct giving more than enough time to react. Sado watched her closely to make sure she was prepared and ready so that she didn't get hurt. If she did he planned on healing her and trying to explain better. He figured if she made a mistake it was on him for not explaining well enough.​
(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword. It will begin glowing in a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards, allowing it to attack multiple targets.

590 - 15 ( Lightning Strike Horn Technique ) = 575
Remaining chakra: 575

Last edited:
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the glowing pale yellow light was in Poison's sight, she knew it would be hard to tackle, she then used the 3 hand seals smoothly and yet very fast. And the wind grew wilder, the water spilled out, tree tops touched the grounds, and a hurricane made it's way, it was like a wall, which protected her as it absorbed the lighting strike horn technique.

(Fūton: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.
290-20=270
Remaining chakra =270

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the glowing pale yellow light was in Poison's sight, she knew it would be hard to tackle, she then used the 3 hand seals smoothly and yet very fast. And the wind grew wilder, the water spilled out, tree tops touched the grounds, and a hurricane made it's way, it was like a wall, which protected her as it absorbed the lighting strike horn technique.

(Fūton: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.
290-20=270
Remaining chakra =270
Good move Poison. This also gives us a good opportunity to talk about clashing techniques and how to reason out the remainders. If we take a quick look back at the Technique Interactions thread I linked earlier we can reason out what will remain of your technique after taking on my technique.
In regards to dealing with the "Power" of technique, this generally becomes a matter of Damage Points. Between a clash of two opposing techniques, the result between them depends on the difference of Damage Points. If there is no difference in damage points between the techs, then they both cancel out. However, if there is a difference of:

— 5-10 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 30 Damage Points

— 15-20 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 20 Damage Points

— 25-30 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 10 Damage Points

— 35-40 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues unchanged
Our scenario is structured as such.

C-rank Lightning Technique vs B-rank Wind Technique

1) First, you determine the naturally stronger element, in this case, the Wind Technique
2) Now that you determined the stronger element, you merely consider the Wind Technique to be A-Rank ONLY against the Lightning Technique. It has NOT actually gone through any change to be considered A-Rank permanently.
3) Now that you know the level of each, you determine the difference in damage and subtract the proper amount.
4) Now that the clash is over you remove the boost for anything it is neutral to as it is only a higher rank compared to the weaker element. But overall, the rank is unchanged. So

Result: C-Rank Wind Technique

Because there was a difference of 30 damage points The Stronger Tech continues but is lowered by 10 Damage Points. In this case the Wind technique. What this means is that when we go back to it clashing with neutral elements it will have 30 damage points remaining from the clash putting it on the level of a C rank. Does this make sense, and do you understand what is going on within the initial clash and how to apply the Technique Interaction guide to clashing techniques? I know it can be a bit confusing and I apologize if I didn't explain well enough.​

His technique was overtaken so quickly, but that was to be expected. He assumed the student was picking up on the interactions techniques had but didn't have much time to actually posture and think as the hurricane-like winds began to pick up. He had little time to act as Sado slammed his hands to the ground lifting up a large earthen slab creating a wall of earth a few feet in front of him as the hurricane burst forward through the lightning and toward him. Good job, I wasn't expecting something that big but do you get it now?
The wall of wind would clash with the earthen defense the two being roughly the same power canceling one another out as the winds tore through the earthen slab leaving nothing but dust. However, the earthen slab was strong enough to hold off the winds long enough for them to die off being stalemated and held off by the slab of earth. Sado nodded slightly at his sparring partner he took a single step forward toward her.
His posture seemed relaxed but his height was massive as he wasn't slouching down. He spoke again this time directing the person opposite of him to attack him. He wanted to see what they could come up with when they were no longer on the defensive and instead on the offensive. Alright, your turn to take the offensive. Try to hit me.
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defensive
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

575 - 15 ( Earth Shore Return ) = 560
Remaining chakra: 560

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understood the clashing part
________

Poison was relived that her technique worked, but she kept her face pale and expressionless, like always, she never smiles or cries. It happened in a flash, she stood for a moment and looked around her, she indeed clashed with Sado, and now that he asked her to take the offensive part, she said in a calm tone Then I'll attack you,

She knew what she was doing, Sado with that massive height stood before her, she started running around him, fast and faster, she used the tiger hand seal and formed 3 of her water clones.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Type: Supplementary
Description: After performing the Tiger handseal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.

Note: Can only perform up to C-rank Water Release techniques, and requires a water source.

Each clone started running together, circling Sado, and followed the hand seal at the same time, it was Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. She thought, the great break through might work for her.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Btw, can I use two techniques at the same moment like this one?

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understood the clashing part
________

Poison was relived that her technique worked, but she kept her face pale and expressionless, like always, she never smiles or cries. It happened in a flash, she stood for a moment and looked around her, she indeed clashed with Sado, and now that he asked her to take the offensive part, she said in a calm tone Then I'll attack you,

She knew what she was doing, Sado with that massive height stood before her, she started running around him, fast and faster, she used the tiger hand seal and formed 3 of her water clones.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Type: Supplementary
Description: After performing the Tiger handseal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.

Note: Can only perform up to C-rank Water Release techniques, and requires a water source.

Each clone started running together, circling Sado, and followed the hand seal at the same time, it was Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. She thought, the great break through might work for her.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Btw, can I use two techniques at the same moment like this one?
An exceptional move, the clones are a great strategy for you at that moment as they will allow you to try and overwhelm my bio before he can react properly. This is especially true because of our current ranks even more so against people without water release like me currently. Water Release grants you access to the Water Clone technique before Earth and Lightning allow you to access their respective clone variants giving you the ability to throw multiple attacks at your opponent in a single timeframe slot making that a smart technique to use against anyone at the Academy Student rank without access to Water Release. Keep a watch on how you use them though, they can only use C-rank and below water and if you let them get too far away from you, in this case, more than short range ( 5 meters ) away from you, then you'll lose control of them and they'll revert back to water. As well, you should watch what moves you use, large-scale techniques similar to Great Break Through which have an area of effect could disperse them due to the fact that they disperse from any damage like regular Shadow Clones. For your question, yes you are able to use multiple techniques per move as you've just done but you are unable to use multiple techniques in the same timeframe unless they are passive in nature, or specify that you can use them in the same timeframe as another technique. A passive technique is a technique that does not require a jutsu slot from your 3 per move as explained below. You are able to use up to three techniques per move. A move is considered as your specific actions in your post, so your above post is "your move" and what follows this explanation is "my move" which together form a turn. This is explained better in the following thread ‡‡ Basic Battle Rules ‡‡ and for simplicities sake, I'll quote the relevant information that I've re-stated.
After deciding the order (who goes first, who goes second), the battle is done in turns with each turn consisting of 2 moves (one Move from each player). Each Move can have 3 techniques.
This does not include passively used jutsu, like Sharingan Activation or Rinnegan Paths activations.

The first aggressive action of the first player triggers the beginning of the fight. However, the timeframe can only move forwards and, as such, the first aggressive action of the first player cannot be prevented. This aggressive action is any action that initiates the battle and that the other player can perceive. Normally, this is a technique but it can also be throwing a Kunai, molding your chakra, running, etc. Note that molding chakra triggers the beginning of the fight but DOES NOT mean that you can stop that from happening; It means that you can start "acting" from that point on. Acting, as in, molding your chakra, taking a stance, etc etc if you are able to detect the opponent molding chakra through sensory type jutsu such as Sharingan and Sensory techniques. This doesn't mean that you can finish a technique before your opponent finishes his, just that the time frame itself starts at this point.
Additionally, this thread Maintaining Timeframe can help you understand what timeframe means and how to maintain it if you're unsure. In it's simplest form without passive techniques or techniques that can be performed in the same timeframe the timeframe usually flows as follows: Player 1's first technique -> Player 2's first technique -> Player 1's second technique -> Player 2's second technique -> Player 1's third technique -> Player 2's third technique. Thus this structure allows Player 2 to interrupt Player 1, after they have used their first technique restarting the timeframe and changing it. The timeframe is constantly evolving and changing for example with my move I'll interrupt you after you form your clones but before you can use your Wind Release technique to give you an idea. Sorry in advance but it should help you get an idea of when you can interrupt/act/react to your opponent's move.​

Sado would notice what the woman was doing well at least what he assumed she was doing as she formed a single hand seal and pulled upon the water source near her. It seemed that she was trying to gain the upper hand through the use of the Water Clones she was forming from the source of water. A few moments after they were created right before they had the chance to move or they began to run Sado would gesture toward them with his right hand lifting it slightly. When he did this four interconnected earthen spikes would rise up out of the ground forming directly behind each clone and their creator creating a rigid mess of earthen spikes. Sado spoke again toward the woman with a satisfied tone. You're really getting this.
Each spiked, earthen, protrusion would be aimed to strike a single clone from behind in the back at the base of the spine. For the clones, if the earthen spikes struck true they would be dispersed almost instantly returning to the water they were created from. This was due to their excessively fragile nature and if the one aimed for his sparring partner hit it would cause her a moderate amount of damage as it tried to push into and through her back. How are you doing? Is everything making sense so far?
Sado seemed genuinely interested in if his opponent was learning and getting a feel for everything. His movements seemed relaxed and due to this his technique usage reflected this. Nothing seemed extremely lethal as if he was just trying to help her understand how a battle flowed. There really wasn't any violent intent in his voice, or his tone it was somehow kind and sincere as he stood waiting now opposite his opponent wanting to see how she and her clones would react.​
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

560 - 15 ( Stone Spikes ) = 545
Remaining chakra: 545

Alright with my move made, my first technique has now interrupted your second technique. What this means is the timeframe has changed being reset with my earth technique now taking place after your water clones and before your wind technique. So the timeframe looks like Poison Chan | Water Release: Water Clone -> Howard | Earth Release: Stone Spikes. This means that If you continue with your move as planned, my technique has the potential to hit you and harm you before you can complete it leaving me with the ability to reply to it if you continue it with my next move. This means your next move will need to deal with my Stone Spikes and shift your next move. Either it would be like Wind Release: Great Breakthrough never happened, or if you continue with it, you'll need to stop my spikes from harming you. If you end up not performing the Wind Release technique, you didn't spend the chakra for it either and would get to remove it from your chakra usage.​

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as Poison felt the earth trembling a bit, and saw moulds of earth transforming into spikes and rocks, she guessed her clones might get vanished in an instance, if she got a bad luck and the spikes hit her, she'll be gravely injured. Though it's just a training and she knows that Sado, won't hurt her on purpose, but if it was a real battle, it would be a great disadvantage for her, in the worse case she might just loose her life. She couldn't run back or move far away, she insisted went a bit closer to Sado, and each of the clone started to fill their lungs as much as possible, she thoght that if she can blow out and doesn't allow the earth spikes to reach her she might escape that move of Sado.

Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

As soon as she blew all the air out, three of her clones went to the water source and vanished away.

255 - 30 =225
Remaining chakra =225
-------------
P. S. I'm so sorry I didn't see this post , I just noticed today, there weren't any notifications so... I'm really really sorry.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: No worries. Sorry about the wait I was being lazy all last week. We can go as long as you want but after your next move, you should be able to use this for ranking up. If there's anything else you aren't sure about or want to discuss just ask me and I'll try to help.

His sparring partner seemed to be picking up on how to battle. It was good to see and honestly, Sado felt a bit proud that he was the one that helped her along. It wasn't much, but it was more than he'd usually do. He didn't reach out to the humans often, nor did he try to help them unless it benefited him in some way but there was a comfort in being perceived as a good person for once especially after everything he had been through.
As the woman turned away and concentrated on forming the wind technique Sado lifted his right hand with his palm facing toward her. He waited until she was completely focused on countering his technique to act. After the wind picked up and tore through the earthen spikes, he released a globule of hard earthen rock from the palm of his hand. This created a hard projectile that rushed forward through the air flying toward his opponent. He held back the urge to warn her wanting this to reflect an actual battle where her opponent wouldn't be acting in her best interested. However, he couldn't help himself from speaking. So, what's your name? Mine is Sado. From what I've seen you don't talk much. I'm honestly the opposite. When I start talking I can't stop. I've been told it's annoying and distracting many times.
Sado would be speaking with a light tone. His speech was obviously a sort of warning for his opponent to turn and defend. Even while trying to pin her between the two techniques he gave her ample time to react. It could be seen as weird. After his technique was launched off he merely waited for his sparring partner to reply.​
(Doton: Iwa Dangan) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

545 - 15 = 530
Remaining chakra: 530

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison felt relieved, even though the battle hadn't been ended, she knew that she learned a lot and that it would help her a lot in future, she becomes happy when she learns something but nothing comes on her face, no sign of happiness or anything else: stiff and dead as a rock expression and emotionless. She wasn't the talker she listened and judged, she was more of an observation freak. As she encountered Sado, though it was her first battle she tried to notice everything about Sado and not just his fighting skills. As Sado said he was the "talker", and the way he had been throughout the entire battle, he seemed energetic and highly optimistic. Poison respected him instantly. She thought if she tried and trained enough to be like him, she might just avenge her mother's death. She has never been optimistic nor pessimistic, neutral as always.

You can call me Poison, I was never the talker. My opponents won't be able to understand my next move by my words or my face, don't you think that is advantageous for me?

As she said while making a Ram seal. Suddenly she formed several smaller tornadoes which counter attacked the earthen bullets.
(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

I want to know how a battle ends, and yeah I want to end this battle now, also what happens if a person's entire chakra is finished? By the way, can you train me with my poison ninjutsu??

Reactions: Imp and Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A battle can end when both participants agree that one or the other won, or they can call it a tie and move on etc, alternatively either member could forfeit if they just wanted to move on. It can also end at the behest of a sensei who was asked to check the fight, with their ruling ending in the death of either combatant's bio. Or if one of the participants goes over the set time limit. If you run out of chakra, your bio is knocked out. This would mean you lost the fight as you're left unable to counter or act. I can train you in poison ninjutsu just make a thread and link me when you're ready to begin.

I forfeit. So you should be able to use this fight both for part of your rank up and to obtain kumi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imp and Poison