Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly has asked me to check this, and Ill do my best to give my analysis of the situation.

Firstly, Sasori has already taken 110 damage, and as a Jounin with 160 health, if my math is correct, this puts him into the 60% catagory of the HP rules for chest. In short;

Torso - Damage/Effects
  • 20% - An attack causing this amount of damage to the torso will cause the victim's Ninjutsu using the stomach/lungs to mold chakra to cause 5 less damage and their overall tracking will reduce 10.
  • 40% - An attack causing this amount of damage to the torso will cause further trouble with Ninjutsu. The victim will be unable to use jutsu they have to spit out or use their torso to form without causing 10 damage to themselves.
  • 60% - An attack causing this amount of damage will limit the user's ability to effectively use their Genjutsu in combat. For any Genjutsu that is ranked above B rank, the user will receive 10 damage and an overall reduction of damage to Ninjutsu by 15.
Ill go through the issues now.
1) I attacked with a 100 damage technique and in Sasori's move he Uses a Bleach/Sealing technique of 80 damage to counter, followed up with an S rank water + A rank lightning combination after I break through his Bleach technique.
To start off this is tricky, because I think, the health rules would affect all ninjutsu, reducing everything Sasori does right now by 15 damage. So the A rank lightning would be a B rank (45), with the water being A rank (65) combining to make a strong A rank (my best guess, 70dmg). Combined with the S rank bleach that is also S rank which receives a decrease of 15dmg to become a slightly stronger A rank (65), the two combine to form a strong S rank (70+65). This isnt sufficient enough to stop a 100 damage technique.

2) Even if all of those went through as a S+S+A rank attack, 100 Damage is 1 full rank above F rank techniques. So S+S= F rank+A = Strong F rank, thus unable to counter my technique, meaning that my kick again would land and seal his chakra and abilities in addition to doing damage.
Performing this technique costs chakra and while it could be simultaneously performed with taijutsu or kenjutsu techniques, not ones that cost chakra, ie performing two chakra based techniques at the same time. As Tenshou Kaireki Jin|Demon Armageddon Kick was performed first, I'd say that the sealing technique did not go through.

3) Due to his bleach technique being part sealing, my resonator tool would lower it's rank by 1, making it a 60 Damage technique. I believe that because his technique would be divided in power between the sealing aspect and bleach aspect, that each portion would be A rank to add up to an S rank anyway though.
Im a bit torn on this issue as although Resonator is a tool, its usage shouldnt be exempt from the rules about using multiple chakra techniques in the same timeframe. This costs 50 chakra to activate, and the effect lasts 2 turns. This activation takes up a move slot. I believe that this would happen after your kick which also costs chakra.
HOWEVER
While Sasori's Savagery of the Behemoth technique may be a fuuin/bleach technique, He did not actively use the fuuinjutsu part of the technique that I can see in his turn.

4) Not put in the vm's but I notice his gluttony technique leaves him able to summon the puppets, but utilizing them counts as a move
I believe that the referral of summoning the puppets is passive in nature and utilizing them counting as a move refers to the techniques that they are able to use. So summoning the puppets is passive.

Conclusion from these arguments is that a strong S rank technique isnt enough to stop the 100 damage move that Broly used. I think that the move would continue through with a reduction of 20 damage, making it an 80 damage move that hits Sasori. Since Sasori has already taken 110 damage, I believe that this would kill Sasori.
I don't even know what's going on in this check, but I'll be seeking another sensei.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
BATTLE CHECK

Alright so boom, we got a lot to dissect here so lemme get right in to it.

This particular issue has a lot of different factors involved so I'll break it down chronologically,

"As his opponent started to transform Jason would invoke the black shroud of Satsui no Hado while simply twisting and extending his left leg whilst using his chakra to direct him.

As Jason had jumped from beneath his opponent and had struck him downwards, his opponent would naturally still be extremely close to his leg and would actually naturally line up in its trajectory due to coming down towards Jason. Due to him coming from below, Jason would also naturally spin upwards, hitting the bottom of his opponent first and dealing great damage to his chakra core while simultaneously obliterating his new body completely due to the great power contained in this kick."
Now this kick is worth 100 DMG which is a boosted F Rank, Sasori counters by,

"Fear could sense, see, and hear his opponent coming in closer towards him. In response to this Fear flooded his body with a plethora of Bleach which caused for a large amount of bleach to pill off of his body and up to five meters around him. As his made contact with the bleach they would suffer caustic burns upon making contact with the bleach. Fear, however, knew that this would not be enough to stop his opponent, so at the same time he passively activated his Gluttonous Manifestation seal and summoned forth the rods of his Zeus puppet and the upper half of his Annie puppet in the direction of his opponent. Right as his opponent made it through the bleach Fear would control his Annie puppet to spew a large amount of water from her mouth, and into her opponent's location which would cause the water to push the man away. However, at the same time this occurred Fear would control Zeus to send a lightning current from its rods into the water to increase its strength and give it electrifying properties."
Now in this one move you respond immediately by releasing a surge of Bleach chakra, this technique I believe would not be affected by Broly's resonator tool as it's fuuinjutsu properties weren't even in effect and as this technique emerges from Sasori's own body. So we have an S Rank technique 80 DMG vs 100 DMG, thats a 20 DMG difference, so the 100 DMG technique would be reduced to 80 DMG.

For reference:
In the case of a difference of 5-10 damage, the stronger Jutsu will suffer a drop by 30 damage.

In the case of a difference of 15-20 damage, the stronger Jutsu will suffer a drop by 20 damage.

In the case of a difference of 25-30 damage, the stronger Jutsu will suffer a drop by 10 damage.

In the case of a difference of 35 or higher damage, the stronger Jutsu will suffer a drop by 0 damage.

^ [Use this for future reference as this is how damage is calculated, I read a lot of outdated stuff in the arguments and as "accomplished" and "decorated" members of the RP community it'd do you well to be updated on the rulings etc.]

Now as for the summoning of the puppets there is only a single issue to address.

[I agree with Zatanna in regards to the move-slots concern, the lightning would cost a move-slot however Annie simply used a water technique which would cost a moveslot in itself which would already cost a move-slot. Meaning including the Bleach/Sealing technique Sasori utulized 3 moves, but this is irrelevant tbh.]

Why? Because we have the timeframe concern!! I understand that you summoned the puppets at the same time you released the bleach but as per your wording they do not attack until AFTER Jason breaches through the bleach. So this would in fact be a breach of timeframe as you attempt to string along two additional techniques, after your first counter. Which in my opinion would leave you victim to the 80 DMG remaining on Jason's kick.

Wording is everything in this Roleplay, unless you specify exactly how your moves function we interpret (as checkers) exactly what you write, word for word.

So now, I believe Jason's 80 DMG kick would land, but would Apocolapyse be capable of negating this damage?

"however the user is free to regenerate from an S-rank if for example it only damages something such as an arm or leg."
Problem is, Broly is targeting your Core. Which would indeed be critical damage as this woild be the equivalent of a Heart or Brain, x2 DMG = 160 DMG. Enough to defeat you an obliterate your body.

TL;DR
I believe Broly's timefeame breach concern is valid, which negates the second two moves Sasori performed leaving his kick at 80 DMG. Since he'a targetting your core you suffer critical damage and you'd be unable to regenerate as per Apocalpyse's restrictions.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
The kick connected, and Jason's strike plowed through the target. The remains of this would be pieces of wood raining down from the sky and the man's puppets falling to the ground. Amongst the rain of wood, Jason took a deep breath and made a row of handseals. Though he had slain his target with precision, he hadn't left without one final roar. For the expelled bleach had made it's mark on the Hunter.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Iryō Mōdo ) - Medical Technique: Medical Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: N/A ( Heals up to 50 damage per turn )
Description: After forming 4 hand seals, this mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their stamina and vitality as it replenishes their strength and health. The limitation of the technique in terms of healing is it's low speed and inability to heal lost limbs. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
Note: Must have medical training.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.

A strong and flowing blue chakra flowed over him and healed his wounds as he surveyed the field, waiting, watching for any signs that the seemingly inhuman target was still there. However, the only thing that remained of him was his now lifeless puppets and 2 blades. He had been a skilled user of these blades, and despite the strength of his strike they seemed to remain completely undamaged. They must be powerful indeed. Walking over to the blades, Jason felt as though they carried the vanquished monsters spirit, along with many others within it. The only way to honor such a beast, was to carry these blades with him, and fight as hard as he did.

Jason would pick the pristine blades up, and holster them on his person, walking off into the distance in search of his next bounty.

Claiming the Crimson Demon of War as is my right and tradition.

Obtaining one of the swords and becoming one of the Seven Swordsmen is quite easy: defeat or kill a person who currently wields one of them in an official battle and you can claim his sword as your own (go for killing, much more fun).

• The fight must be done in the or in the , however in the case of the latter this still have to be legit fights with the consent of both parties to fight for the sword and not some random third-rate fight. Fights that occur in social groups, Konoha Town etc. don't count.
  • The battles are one on one, mano a mano, so interference of anyone in any kind of way, especially in the Ninja World, is not allowed.
  • Custom jutsu's must be allowed in the battle as the sword itself is a custom, if a battle doesn't have this rule, it doesn't count.
  • The battles are to the death, saying "no killing" isn't allowed, though the victor can decide the fate of the loser.
  • At least one challenge per month is required with a reply time limit of 3 days. Not abiding by this rule and/or not actively using the sword will result in losing it by default.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kick connected, and Jason's strike plowed through the target. The remains of this would be pieces of wood raining down from the sky and the man's puppets falling to the ground. Amongst the rain of wood, Jason took a deep breath and made a row of handseals. Though he had slain his target with precision, he hadn't left without one final roar. For the expelled bleach had made it's mark on the Hunter.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Iryō Mōdo ) - Medical Technique: Medical Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: N/A ( Heals up to 50 damage per turn )
Description: After forming 4 hand seals, this mode envelops the user in a flowing blue chakra and allows them to constantly heal themselves in the midst of battle while at the same time boosting their stamina and vitality as it replenishes their strength and health. The limitation of the technique in terms of healing is it's low speed and inability to heal lost limbs. The technique lasts for three turns before deactivation.
Note: Must have medical training.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.

A strong and flowing blue chakra flowed over him and healed his wounds as he surveyed the field, waiting, watching for any signs that the seemingly inhuman target was still there. However, the only thing that remained of him was his now lifeless puppets and 2 blades. He had been a skilled user of these blades, and despite the strength of his strike they seemed to remain completely undamaged. They must be powerful indeed. Walking over to the blades, Jason felt as though they carried the vanquished monsters spirit, along with many others within it. The only way to honor such a beast, was to carry these blades with him, and fight as hard as he did.

Jason would pick the pristine blades up, and holster them on his person, walking off into the distance in search of his next bounty.

Claiming the Crimson Demon of War as is my right and tradition.
As I told you this isn’t valid.