3⚔️
Well, first the description.

*Hands you a scroll describing the jutsu as follows*

(Suiton: Mizu Handou) – Water Style: Hydro Kick
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.

You seem to have the necessary rank to use this move. As you can see, it is a pretty simple technique which is easy to master if you have already attained at least B-rank in Suiton mastery, which I'll assume you did. It's mainly used to switch ranges fast and easy, so it isn't really an offensive technique although you could use the momentum you gain from it to body-slam an opponent. Demonstration!

*Uses Hydro Kick to switch ranges around the training dummy*

I've adjusted the speed so you could see the technique properly. Now explain what you grasped from the demonstration and try to do it too.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, from what I saw, you bent your knees and ankles and focused water chakra into your legs and beneath your feet. So, as you released the tension from your bended joints, hence jumping, you transformed and released the chakra in form of a jet of water, allowing you to propel yourself to the next range incredibly fast!

So here I go.
I focus on my water chakra and then channel it to my legs. I then proceed to bend my knees and ankles simultaneously. I then jump and release my gathered water chakra as a geyser of water with enough foce to propel me to the next range.

Last edited:

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Okay, from what I saw, you bent your knees and ankles and focused water chakra into your legs and beneath your feet. So, as you released the tension from your bended joints, hence jumping, you transformed and released the chakra in form of a jet of water, allowing you to propel yourself to the next range incredibly fast!

So here I go.
I focus on my water chakra and then channel it to my legs. I then proceed to bend my knees and ankles simultaneously. I then jump and release my gathered water chakra as a geyser of water with enough foce to propel me to the next range.
Hmm, just work on the following and you should be alright. Firstly, there's a purpose in bending your knees and ankles and it's not to jump. It's to determine the direction in which you'll be launched and the curve that you'll follow, meaning the distance you'll keep from the ground while you try to reach your landing point. Secondly, you do not need to jump. The technique uses the contact with the ground to create a blast that will launch you. If you are already jumping, the propulsion will be less powerful and you won't reach your landing point as fast as you want to. Also, since you determine your destination with your posture while on the ground, it's not possible to determine an exact destination if you use it while in the air. That said, it's not impossible to use Hydro Kick in mid-air but it will lack speed and precision. Now, practice it some more until you grasp it's real essence.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.
Again, I focus on my water chakra and then channel it to my legs. I then look at the exact spot I want to get to and bend my knees and ankles simultaneously. As I bend, I try not to put too much or too less weigh on my knees and ankles. I now calculate my trajectory and with my foot firmly placed on the ground and my knees and ankles bent correctly, release my gathered water chakra as a rapid and forceful geyser of water which propels me to the next range in almost an instant.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Okay.
Again, I focus on my water chakra and then channel it to my legs. I then look at the exact spot I want to get to and bend my knees and ankles simultaneously. As I bend, I try not to put too much or too less weigh on my knees and ankles. I now calculate my trajectory and with my foot firmly placed on the ground and my knees and ankles bent correctly, release my gathered water chakra as a rapid and forceful geyser of water which propels me to the next range in almost an instant.
It's looking better, keep practicing. As you progress, you will be able to activate it more on instinct rather than having to calculate your trajectory. It's basically just a jump where you use your water chakra instead of your legs' strength, giving it more range and speed. Once you master it, you will only need to know where you want to land and your body will assume the posture on instinct and you will subconsciously calculate the power needed in the jutsu, just like a regular jump. Otherwise, if you don't reach this level, you will lose time in calculating these each time and the jutsu will be useless in terms of speed and reaction.

Now go at it again.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yet again, I focus on my water chakra and channel it to my legs whilst looking at the exact spot I want to get to. I more comfortably and easily bend my knees and ankles simultaneously, attaining just the exact posture I need to move. And so with my foot firmly placed on the ground and my knees and ankles bent in just the right manner, I release my already gathered water chakra as a rapid and forceful geyser of water which propels me to the next range in almost an instant.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Yet again, I focus on my water chakra and channel it to my legs whilst looking at the exact spot I want to get to. I more comfortably and easily bend my knees and ankles simultaneously, attaining just the exact posture I need to move. And so with my foot firmly placed on the ground and my knees and ankles bent in just the right manner, I release my already gathered water chakra as a rapid and forceful geyser of water which propels me to the next range in almost an instant.
It's looking proper now. Your ankle must be paining a bit, but with more practice you should be able to perform this technique up to 5 times per battle without feeling any discomfort.

We're done here, congrats on learning the Hydro Kick and good luck using it in battles! As payment, get back to me via vm to tell me what the interviewer said to Kenny at that moment on your sig:

You must be registered for see images

*Hands you an award for completing the Hydro Kick training, then disappears in a cloud of smoke.*