Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, Double Saber Cut is pretty simple, as you have been -presumingly- taught, the Lightning Saber technique or wait.. I think they no longer have that one on NB >.> *Just checked*

So... you basically release lightning chakra out of your hands and manipulate it to the form of two swords, you then preform a cross slash with those lightning sword, causing them to fuse into an X shape that travels forward. The longer the lightning technique last traveling, the weaker it gets until it eventually disappear, but if deliver at close range, the technique obtain extra power. This technique can also be preformed through weapons such as swords or daggers.

Lightening Element: Double Lightening Sabers Cut - Raiton: Futae Raiton Gontuo Kire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+10 at short range)
Description: By manipulating your lightning chakra through your hands and making a lightening saber in each one of them, you can fuse it together in one X like slash directed at your opponent, or if you hit it directly to your opponent it will be more effective.

Any question?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions.

Doton: jinsoku gachan) Earth style: Rapid Slam
Type: Offense
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus his doton chakra under the feet of his opponent mainly on the ground. The ground under the opponent will then turn into sticky mud, the user will then perform the hand seal Snake. This will harden the mud to trap the opponents feet making him unable to move. The user will then slam his palms on the ground and under the opponents feet will rise a pillar around ten meters of height, at the pillar is rising it will be spinning around very quickly to make the opponent dizzy. After the pillar has reached its height of ten meters the pillar will then slam itself back into the ground with the opponents feet still stuck. This will break the opponents legs and he should still be dizzy because of the rapid spinning.

Now for my CJ. When it comes to how to perform it it is quite ready and explained in the description easily. Now i want you to give me two advantages and disadvantages.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions.

Doton: jinsoku gachan) Earth style: Rapid Slam
Type: Offense
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will focus his doton chakra under the feet of his opponent mainly on the ground. The ground under the opponent will then turn into sticky mud, the user will then perform the hand seal Snake. This will harden the mud to trap the opponents feet making him unable to move. The user will then slam his palms on the ground and under the opponents feet will rise a pillar around ten meters of height, at the pillar is rising it will be spinning around very quickly to make the opponent dizzy. After the pillar has reached its height of ten meters the pillar will then slam itself back into the ground with the opponents feet still stuck. This will break the opponents legs and he should still be dizzy because of the rapid spinning.

Now for my CJ. When it comes to how to perform it it is quite ready and explained in the description easily. Now i want you to give me two advantages and disadvantages.
Advantage:
1. Useful and easy to preform.
2. Can be used as a combo with an attack that approach the enemy from above.

Disadvantages:
1. Can easily be stopped with lightning
2. The jutsu itself takes a lot of the user's concentration and time til its done.

Okay?