Chidori vs. Lightning Blade

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok really even I said it but does any of us know why it is "Enhanced" what does Kakashi do to the Chidori to "Enhance" it?
Im not entirely sure but i would assume its because
Kakashi has more experience and consumes more chakra
into raikiri (which could be a factor of his low stamina)
Unlike Sasuke which has spread out the chakra to for
different attacks, if that makes sense to you

Michikage86

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
didn't Might Guy explained it in the early episodes. if i'm right it was during the primary battles at the chuunin exam, that Kakashi purposely "changed" the name of Chidori (thousand birds) to Raikiri (lightning blade) because he cut through lightning ? so Chidori and Raikiri are the same techs just different names, Sasuke took the lightning tech to a different level and chanced it's form which makes it more powerful as stated by Kakashi and Yamato.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
didn't Might Guy explained it in the early episodes. if i'm right it was during the primary battles at the chuunin exam, that Kakashi purposely "changed" the name of Chidori (thousand birds) to Raikiri (lightning blade) because he cut through lightning ? so Chidori and Raikiri are the same techs just different names, Sasuke took the lightning tech to a different level and chanced it's form which makes it more powerful as stated by Kakashi and Yamato.
Yeah, your basically right,
Sasuke made it more effective.
but raikiri is still powerful.
Either way, both are very deadly