Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As some of you noticed, some people have made examination on few character's abilities, so i thought i would do one for one my of most and top favorite character of all time, Killer Bee.

You must be registered for see images

"Bakayarou, konoyarou, yeah".​

Raiton Prowess

Being Shinobi from Kumogakure, Killer Bee has natural skill in utilizing Raiton proficiently. His most noticeable ability is infusing his nature with his weapons being swords and pencil.

In fact, its so powerful that its cutting power surpasses Futon which is hyped to be best at cutting [ ].

Taijutsu + Kenjutsu​

Taijutsu​

1). Killer Bee has an immense physical strength and speed. His physical strength in his base is enough to push back V2 Ay at full power through Lariat [ ]. Especially when its upgraded with Hachibi's chakra, its enough to rip off a human body's chest [ ] [ ]. Aside from his incredible physical strength, Bee is extremely fast, showing feats such as escaping miles away from the battlefield which required Karin to track him despite the great distance [ ]. While inside the cloak, he is so fast that a Sharingan user and Ay can only keep up with him [ ], as well as fast enough to speedblitz a land [ ]. He can also keep up with KCM Naruto in footspeed.

2). Killer Bee is by far the greatest sword user in this series. Having to shown so much unique skill that non can do. He can make two uses of his sword skill.

• *Seven Swords Dance, where he utilizes 7 swords and attacking the enemy at such speed that a predicting movement Sharingan wielder is failing to keep up with him [ ] [ ].
    *Samehada, one of the swords of the mist containing the ability to absorb chakra rendering the enemy powerless. Now that Killer Bee wields it, he can make use of this ability as seen here > [ ], as well as use it to distract enemies giving an opening to attack them at blind spot [ ]. If Killer Bee needed more chakra, Samehada can fuel him according to the databook.

That being said, Killer Bee can switch into 2 styles of Kenjutsu, making him the deadliest Kenjutsu wielder to be ever produced.

• Jinchuuriki Transformation​

Being a perfect jinchuuriki makes Bee so difficulty to handle. Thanks to the powers granted in each form.

1). Ink techniques, which Bee can access into to use it forms such as, a dust of ink to blind the enemy [ ], as well as the ability to create ink clones [ ] to aid him in battle and can even seal Edo Tensie zombies.

2). Version 1, pretty much like every jinchuuriki. Bee gets a chakra boost increasing his physical strength, speed and durability many times fold. With other techniques such as chakra arm [ ] to increase range for example.

3). Version 2, an even more denser form than the previous. Unlike V1, Killer Bee can access into TBB [ ].

4). Bijuu mode, where Bee can access into his full power and Hachibi's power together. Thanks to this form, Bee's destructive power doubles to this level that far dwarfs him:

His limit of TBB can go to 4 as well [ ]. He can also access into his to fool anyone in case if he is captured.

Databook Stats

Ninjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 2
    Intelligence - 3
    Strength - 5
    Speed - 5
    Stamina - 5

= 30

Thank you for reading and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice thread, Bee is an underrated character.

Maybe you purolposely left these out to make thread shorter but i would like to add these:

8 tails whirlwind (useful against opponents with chakra sucking/blocking techniques):

Also has a sealing jutsu (useful for edos/characters hard to kill):

And there was a not a databook prediction XD
He gets atleast 35 imo due to versatilaty and having skill in almost anything.

Last edited:

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could have made it better MR. But it is pretty damn good. u.u

All these character analysis threads doe.
I guess i was writing too fast and forgot to put other things. Thanks bro.

OT: Minator93 gave me neg rep for this thread. What a butthurt lol.

Last edited: