Can anyone see these two in arm wrestling?

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;7sSNhOvenWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sSNhOvenWs[/video]

^ As formidable as both Tsunade and Raikage are...they would lose to Third Raikage.

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any proof to say that 3rd Rikage is physically stronger than 4th Rikage...?

Tsunade's physical strength > 4th as well as 3rd Rikage...

Tsuande > 3rd Raikage.
He cheated, was she even using chakra?.
R U sayng that Tsunade is physically stronger than Rikage's without usng any chakra...?

Look at Tsunade

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade > Raikages....

cheating is the only way those 2 have a chance.

Technically Tsunade had one the moment Raikage let her hand go xD

Last edited:

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

R U sayng that Tsunade is physically stronger than Rikage's without usng any chakra...?

Look at Tsunade

Bruce Lee once stated that speed>strength, and all I've got to sayis nobody argues with Bruce.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and i thought sasuke fan boys were dumb but sakura fans are up there to.
Lol, that was cute. <3

People forget she has enormous raw strength on top of amplified strength. If it was all chakra control her strength stat would be different.

Look at Tsunade

She probably is, her raw strength is like Naruto in Sage Mode, Naruto lifted a big Rhino thingy, Tsunade lifted a Tailed beast sized sword, with her strength alone and didn't struggle. It probably was to add emphasis, and her chakra is blue when she enhances her strength, and techinally yellow chakra is the normal chakra, so it could symbolize her raw strength.
All I hear is "Wa wa wa wa! Tsunade lost but I still love her!"

And I'm talking about this monster in human flesh.
No, Im saying the Riakage cheated because a girl was overpowering him

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruce Lee once stated that speed>strength, and all I've got to sayis nobody argues with Bruce.
Read thread again....Everyone in NB knw that Rikage's stomps Tsunade when it comes to battle and Iam fully aware of the words of Rikage (strength)about Minato(speed).....

Here the point of thread is Physical strength and Tsunade > Rikage's when it comes to PS...

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara even stated his arrogant self that Tsunade is far more stronger than the Raikage. I Solo'd those Raikage> Tsuande thing. All he has on her is speed, and he needs a hell of a jutsu to kill her, because her Yinseal is greater that speed attacks. When she teleported at high speeds that pretty muched proved that.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, that was cute. <3

She probably is, her raw strength is like Naruto in Sage Mode, Naruto lifted a big Rhino thingy, Tsunade lifted a Tailed beast sized sword, with her strength alone and didn't struggle. It probably was to add emphasis, and her chakra is blue when she enhances her strength, and techinally yellow chakra is the normal chakra, so it could symbolize her raw strength.

No, Im saying the Riakage cheated because a girl was overpowering him
Tsunade even admitted defeat.

And Raikage A only let go of her hand to win so that his comrade could get medical treatment. Have you watched the episode?

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade uses chakra to increase her PS otherwise her PS is same as that of a normal Shinobi....

Madara even stated his arrogant self that Tsunade is far more stronger than the Raikage. I Solo'd those Raikage> Tsuande thing. All he has on her is speed, and he needs a hell of a jutsu to kill her, because her Yinseal is greater that speed attacks. When she teleported at high speeds that pretty muched proved that.
Madara is referring to Physical strength ...

Tsunade has no Defence against Rikage's Lightning and she can't keepup with him.....

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsunade even admitted defeat.

And Raikage A only let go of her hand to win so that his comrade could get medical treatment. Have you watched the episode?
Ive seen a bit of it.
Tsunade uses chakra to increase her PS otherwise her PS is same as that of a normal Shinobi....

Madara is referring to Physical strength ...

Tsunade has no Defence against Rikage's Lightning and she can't keepup with him.....
I am aware of that, but I just added the the Rikage is beating her easily anyway.