♆ Seven Swordsmen of the Mist ♆
♆ Prologue ♆
♆ Prologue ♆
Ever since Zabuza was introduced in the manga, the Seven Swordsmen of the Bloody Mist have spoken to the imagination of many fanfic writers and swordbiters and it was inevitable that more than one RPer with a sword fetish had wild fantasies during long, lonely nights of obtaining one of them to smear butter on their sandwiches or to disembowel their enemies, whatever floats your sick boat the most. However because by now all the original swordsmen and their swords have been introduced and thus are tied to their respectful characters, I have made seven custom swords that can be hunted for your pleasure and potential orgasms.
Each of these swords is either based on one of the five basic elements (katon - suiton - doton - raiton - fuuton) or normal chakra. All of them have several common abilities + their own own unique special skills. But be warned, these swords are not for the noob-hearted. Wielding one of these swords means that you will go down the 'Crimson Path' of the Swordsman.
♆ Basic Information ♆
Obtaining one of the swords and becoming one of the Seven Swordsmen is quite easy: defeat or kill a person who currently wields one of them in an official battle and you can claim his sword as your own (go for killing, much more fun). Of course there are some requirements for having the privilege to actually try obtaining one of the swords in the first place and restrictions to wield it. Also a few additional notes need to be made to clear up certain situations to avoid confusion or people trying to abuse one loophole or another.
- The bio you use in the fight can't have any a Doujutsu.
- The bio you use can be both a custom or a canon bio. Though any character bio Tier 3 or above is not allowed like Nagato, Muu, a Jinchuriki, Minato etc.
- You must be at least of Jōnin rank.
- The fight must be done in the Battle Arena or in the Ninja World, however in the case of the latter this still have to be legit fights with the consent of both parties to fight for the sword and not some random third-rate fight. Fights that occur in social groups, Konoha Town etc. don't count.
- The battles are one on one, mano a mano, so interference of anyone in any kind of way, especially in the Ninja World, is not allowed.
- Custom jutsu's must be allowed in the battle as the sword itself is a custom, if a battle doesn't have this rule, it doesn't count.
- The battles are to the death, saying "no killing" isn't allowed, though the victor can decide the fate of the loser.
- At least one challenge per month is required with a reply time limit of 3 days. Not abiding by this rule and/or not actively using the sword will result in losing it by default.
- You can only have one sword in your possession.
- The swords can't be sealed away in things like scrolls or whatever in an attempt to bypass the rules.
- In the case you succeed in obtaining a sword, the bio you used in the battle for it will have the sword. You can only transfer it to another bio of yours if it has the requirements for it and if you ask permission to the RP Foreman..
- In the case one of the swords is without an owner due to one reason or another, it will go automatically to RP Foreman and he will decide the next owner, though the way he decides this can vary. Often this is done via a tournament, but in any case don't start bugging him for it for your own personal gain.
- You can still own a custom weapon of your own while having one of the swords, though you can't use them both in the same battle. When you are fighting for one of the swords, logically you can't use your CW. In other fights you clearly need to state which weapon you now exactly are using from the start of the battle to avoid confusion.
♆ The Seven Swords ♆
"A century ago seven mighty swords were forged for the seven strongest swordsmen of the newly founded village of the Hidden Mist. Throughout the next hundred years the swords were past down from one generation to another, but eventually as time passed most of them got corrupted by their own bloodlust and left the village, becoming missing nins...eventually losing the swords to the world. It is at that time that Kirigakure pleaded with the Sage of the Abyssal Sword, Caliburn, the most famous swordsman and the most skilled smith of the ruling era. He was the only person who knew the true secrets of ore, iron, steel and metal, passed down only from one master to one pupil.
And thus Caliburn heeded their call and made seven new swords, seven swords of imaginable power. Their names alone struck fear into the hearts of many man, their strength crushed their bones and flesh and their blood lusting aura's broke their spirits.
But eventually also these Seven Swords were lost to the world as their presence drew mighty, often insane psychopathic warriors to them...once again the Seven Swords found their way to all the corners of the world, but this time they unleashed wave after wave of utter chaos upon NB as it never had been witnessed before..."
- Each sword can only be wielded by its owner.
- Each sword is indestructible.
- Each sword has an effect on the handseals of the user, however under no circumstances those apply to CE or related elements (like Storm or Rain). Depending on the sword it only has an influence on one specific element or all 5 basic elements.
- Regarding the handseals it also has to be mentioned that in the case of the 5 elemental swords it replaces the ability of the user using one element with less handseals, meaning that you still can only have one element with reduced handseals, though in this case it's reduced to zero instead of one.
- Each sword has a set of custom jutsu's which the user learns by default when obtaining the sword. These jutsu's can't be taught to anyone thus only the user can use them. When the user looses his sword, he can't use the customs anymore.
Last edited by a moderator: