By how much would you say does sasuke's sword enhance his fighting or do you see it..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As being unnessary

At this points unclear if his sword has special properties but I would assume it does if it's keeping up with kinshiki

Unless sasuke has oros sword kind of see it pointless why sasuke's still a swordsman he had to discard his sword I think in the madara or kaguya fight so his swords pointless to true top tier making me believe his new swords special

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from insight he doesn't rely on his eyes whenever he can use the sword, against Momo you saw him casually using S/t but no genjutsu or MS jutsu

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same sword. His sword is a kusanagi blade. It's special. What he lost vs Kaguya was his sheath.

Y'all are confusing me, isn't Kusanagi the sword that stretches infinitely ?

You must be registered for see images

The legend behind Orochmaru's sword is that it could pierce through anything, I think Sasuke gave his sword the same name as a tribute because with lightning his blade can pierce through anything as well.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y'all are confusing me, isn't Kusanagi the sword that stretches infinitely ?

The legend behind Orochmaru's sword is that it could pierce through anything, I think Sasuke gave his sword the same name as a tribute because with lightning his blade can pierce through anything as well.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong scan lol my bad.

He says "my kusanagi" which implies it's his own version that he most likely named in honor of the real one. The original Kusanagi that Oro used on Naruto had the ability to stretch for miles, Sasuke's blade doesn't fit its description

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He says "my kusanagi" which implies it's his own version that he most likely named in honor of the real one. The original Kusanagi that Oro used on Naruto had the ability to stretch for miles, Sasuke's blade doesn't fit its description
If you see the anime, his sword was phasing through yamato's kunai without cutting it, although I doubt it was shown in the manga.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or you know there is different kusanagi blades. Why would Sasuke name a blade Orochimaru gave him out of respect when he didn't even respect Orochimaru? Kusanagi and totsuka are cut from the same cloth yet have totally different mechanics and abilities. Same as these.