Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
The Platoon spends 1 Attack card to fire its maximum remaining canon balls (up to 10), using the maximum number of canons available in the portion facing the wall primarily, and if necessary firing the remaining number to get to 10 from the side not facing the Wall.

Galactus uses his held support card bearing Power Cosmic to direct these Canonballs towards the Platoon on the wall of Sector 8

The Platoon spends 1 Block Card to prepare to block against oncoming Damage that would come to the vessel or Galactus

Galactus Spends 1 Block card to prepare to block against oncoming damage that would come to the vessel or Galactus

Galactus spends 1 Attack Card (free card) to shoot beams of Power Cosmic directly at the Platoon on Sector 8's walls.

Funnyavery3

Kin
474💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Hearing Dabi's response he would command his militia to attack with their guns, and his platoon to defend with their guns.

"Sounds good man. We'll make sure to try to keep everyone on this vessel safe as we complete this mission. Bulat! Keep on making sure the vessel is guided well for our guest."

"Pfft. Yeah what he said!"

"Mine stop acting like a brat! The captain is stressed out enough trying to make sure this mission goes well."

Hodgson would look at Dabi.

"Haha Dabi! With you in the air and I in the sea! We'll make sure to completely run this mission effectively! Hahaha!"

"Well its good to have a fellow Revolutionary on the ship! Let's continue to work together and succeed."

"Alas! Bulat is right! Everyone prepare yourselves!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susanoo (2 Moves)
Spends a Dodge Card to Dodge.
Spends 1 Support Card to help aid the Personal Militia in aiming their attack via his Dex.

The Platoon (2 Moves)
Spends 2 Block Cards to defend against any incoming damage to the vessel and it’s occupants/allies.

Personal Militia (2 Moves)
1 Attack Card to Shoot at the Mortar.
1 Attack Card to Shoot at the Mortar (or the wall if the mortar is destroyed).

Hodgson (2 moves)
Spends 1 Dodge Card to Dodge.

Bulat (1 Move) Spends one dodge card to have the vessel dodge incoming fire.
Leone (1 move) Spends one dodge card.
Mine (1 move) Spends one dodge card.

Warning: Either You Know Which Target You Want or Do Not. I Will Never Accept "I Attack This or That".

Last edited by a moderator:

Panda Man

Kin
515💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

The Great Prison: Impel Down

You must be registered for see images
As Nodt began the mission as a double agent to weed through the ranks of the Marine Corps in hopes of discovering key intel for the Revolutionary Army to gain an advantage. In the pursuit of completing that mission, his cover was blown by Admiral Poseidon and seized. Schedule for a speedy execution, the only time the Revolutionary Army has time to engage in direct warfare ( on a scale of this magnitude ) is now while As Nodt is being held prisoner in the underwater prison known as Impel Down. A small task force was put together in hopes of completing the mission to regain an important strength.​

Phase # Four: Prison Warfare Part I ( Two [2] Post Max / 36 Hrs Min Reply Window )
Numerous of guards sprinting down the corridor, up and down the steps, and through the different levels made the inside of Impel Down chaotic. Although protocol was created and currently being conducted, that did not calm the nerves of the hundreds of guards stationed at Impel Down. Most of them never even engaged in attempt breakouts, which spoke volumes about the power of the authority over the prison. Under the leadership of Chief Warden, Impel Down had earned an impeccable reputation.

Casually walking with a drunken like posture, Chief Warden Braum had been asleep during the whole ordeal thus far. Seeing the state of emergency did not bother Braum in the slightest, considering he felt like nobody was ever capable of breaking free from his reign. More the reason, he expected his guards to handle the situation while he located Rumble. He was hungry, which is why he awoke, and the sneaky rodent always had good snacks. Instead of contacting him via the Den Den Mushi they possessed, Braum decided to go on a stroll to fully exit his crankiness.

The guards did not pester Braum with details about the Revolutionary Army’s attack. They knew the type of wrath the Warden would unleash if bothered after waking up. Quite frankly, Braum always awoke terribly cranky. As if angered by the fact that he got to live another day. If Braum could do so, he would will himself to sleep and remain so indefinitely. But cursed to a life that forced him to be awake from time to time, the Warden continued to stroll until reaching the Grand Surveillance Room. It was many of the stops the Brum put on his list in the desperate search for Rumble.

“Aye you jackass. What snacks do you have today?”

“HAHA! You still breathing?! Damn I lost a bet with Head Jailer, Jacco.”

“I lost that same bet, HAHAH! So what will be it? Donuts or Chocolate?!”

Guard: Sir Rumble Sir! The Platoons have Retreated to the Second Wall of Defense.

“Hmmm! Them damn Revolutionaries!”

“You guys are not finished with that yet….I am trying to eat dammit.”

Guard: Sir Rumble Sir! Almost a half of our forces on the outside have been defeated!

“Over half! profanity begins to occur 

“We got some big shots! Who is out there?”

Guard: Unsure of the commanding officers, although many of them are Devil Fruit users.

“On the sea? Fighting? And you are having trouble. HUH? WEAKLINGS YOU ARE!?”

The guards had mistaken responded to the Warden, who had not exit his angered period from waking up. Most of the guards in the room suddenly stopped, awaiting to see how mad Braum would continue to become. If not for Rumble, who was still breathing a storm of profanity, the Chief Warden could have most likely killed the guard for speaking to him.

“Hush up, you damn rodent!”

“Our marksman would have shot these fools dead if not for that damn Lille Barro!”

“HMMM?! The Northern General of the Revolutionary Army? Now things are interesting.”

1. Effects that Stack Over Overtime or Require X Amount of Turns Before Activating During the Course of a Battle will Not Automatically Disappear Upon the Conclusion of that Battle ( Unless Defeated ). Each Part Update the Character Goes without Engaging in Another Battle will Reduce the Gains by Half ( Round Down to the Nearest 0.5 or Whole Number ).

2. Each Turn of Battle the Character Participated In, Regarding Effects that Require X Amount of Turns Before Activating, will Remain Satisfied Unless Two [2] Fight-Less Parts have Passed. Phase Updates will Immediately Reset the Gains to Zero. The Opportunity to Perform the Standard Mega-Move ( Granted by the Event ) is Still Possible.

3. Characters Can Perform the Perception Attribute Checks During Non-Battle Situation and During Plot Battles to Discern Information About the Scene. When Requesting the Roll, Input the Information You are Seeking However "How to Win/Beat Something" Type of Questions are Banned. Named Characters | Developing Followers | Personal Followers | Cult Following NPCs Can Perform the Roll Once Per Post ( Individually or Group ).

4. Any Mega-Move Move Granted Through Foreign Sources Cannot Be Used During Plot Battles Unless Permitted by Said Foreign Source. The Standard Roll Features One [1] Success and Four [4] Failures Because Mega Moves Add an Additional Three [3] Failures.

Last edited:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
452💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Status
Shaka would safely land upon the wall in sector five so that he would be closer to the docks than he was before. With a clear vantage point of the entrance to Impel Down, Shaka would activate Zaveid’s Passion increasing his overall Damage output before releasing a Cyclone in front of himself. The cyclone would pull Shaka into itself from which then he would merge with it. That would cause the Cyclone to be stored within Shaka to be used at a later time. “We’ve applied the pressure and they cant handle it… Hopefully this ends soon, Im going to have to start trying to conserve some of my stamina.” Shaka would then sit down and begin to meditate so that he could regain some lose stamina..

Spending 2 Support cards to boost dmg by 2 via Zaveid’s Passion
Spending 1 Support Card to release a Cyclone
Spending 1 Support to merge with Cyclone

Mega-Move Attempt: trying to regain stamina via meditation
Name: Zaveid’s Passion
Devil Fruit: Kaze Kaze no Mi
Type: Supportive
Scale: Self
Description: The character transforms their entire body, or the lower portion, into wind to achieve flight. The character can choose to activate a version of the technique ( after the flight version was activated or before ) to forcefully expel wind to propel themselves in any direction. This method can be used to boost damage or speed magnitudes.

Note: Depending On the Rank Activated, the Character Can Choose to Increase their Damage or Speed Magnitudes While Mobile.
(+2)

Name: Cyclone
Item Required: Misbaha
Type: Supportive
Scale: Depends ( The Pull Range is the Radius of the Activated Rank Scaling )
Description: The character releases multiple Cool Air Bubbles and Heat Air Bubbles to induce the weather phenomenon of cyclone creation. The cyclone begins to move forward, and this occurs at the speed magnitude determined by the clima-tact’s grade, while spinning with a destructive nature. The Element the Cyclone can be Assigned is Determined by the Air Bubble Released Into It.

Note: The Cyclone Spins with One [1] Point for Speed Magnitude Per Rank. The Pull of the Cyclone Requires that Targets Need Two [2] Points in Power / Intelligence or Agility ( Per Rank ) to Resist, Otherwise the Targets are Pulled at the Cyclone's Speed Magnitude. Targets the Character Create Can Resist the Pull If They Can Resist the Pull or Possess Higher Scaling.

Note: Once the Cyclone has been Created, It will Remains For One [1] Turn Per Rank. The Cyclone Spins with a Destructive Nature that Pulls Targets Closer. If Targets are Unable to Resist, the Targets are Sucked In and Lifted Upwards as the Cyclone Surrounds Them.

Note: The Character can Release a Thunder or Heat Air Bubble into the Cyclone ( After the Cyclone Forms ) to Cause the Cyclone to become Electrifying or Set Ablaze. This will Induce the Stunning or Fire / Flame Status Effects, Respectively.

▸Total Attribute Points: 28
▸Total Attribute Points Spent: 28 / 28

Power: 6/8 [+2 DMG]
Intelligent: 2/7
Constitution: 3/9 [16 HP | 85 STA (-23=62)]
Agility: 4/9
Dexterity: 9/10
Technique: 4
Resolve: 470
Luck: 0

▸Total Trait Points: 20
▸Total Trait Points Spent: 20 / 20
▸Total Prestige Points: 25 / 25
▸Total Prestige Points Spent: 25 / 25

Archetype: Prodigy
Persona(s): Charming | Intuitive
Battle Trait(s): Dial Warfare
Novel Trait(s): Revolutionary Army ( Bonus )
Extraordinary Trait(s): Clima-Tact [ Prestige ]
Bonus Trait(s): Conquerors Haki

▸ Devil Fruit: Kaze Kaze no Mi
▸ Devil Fruit Type: Logia
▸ Devil Fruit Description: This Devil Fruit Allows the Consumer to Generate, Manipulate, and Transform into the Element Known as Wind ( Not to be Confused With Non-Windy Environments ) at Will. During Environments that are Already Windy, the Consumer Grows Stronger Due to the Ability to Merge with or Control the Foreign Sources of Wind. Another Standard Ability is the Option to Hide the Substantial ( or Real ) Within the Element of Wind to Evade Damage or Status Infliction from Most Sources.

Item Name: Misbaha
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s):
  • The Heat Bubble can induce the Burn or Fire / Flame Status Effect
  • The Cool Bubble can induce the Frost Status Effect
  • The Thunder Bubble can induce the Stunning Effect.
  • Can Spend One [1] Support ( Does Not Exhaust Stamina ) to Release Air Bubble(s). Three [3] Air Bubbles Can Be Released Per Card.
  • Heat Dial: Combining the Heat Dial Allows the Heat Air Bubbles to Deal a DMG Magnitude Determined by the Grade.
  • Thunder Dial: Combining the Thunder Dial Allows the Thunder Air Bubbles to Deal a DMG Magnitude Determined by the Grade.
  • Must Include Combining Air Bubbles to Possesses Damage Magnitude, the Current Rate is Two [2] Damage. When Combining the Thunder and Heat Air Bubbles, the Damage Magnitude Becomes Four [4] Points Instead Due to the Dials.
Item Description: Misbaha is a Clima-Tact that comes in the form of Prayer Beads. There are three specific sections which indicate the three different types of bubbles the accessory can produce. The beads have multiple openings which allow for the bubbles to be released from.

Mega Move Declined: Not Entertaining that Meditation Leads to Stamina Recovery. Time Leads to Stamina Recovery and Not Much Will Transpired within this Part.

jagged

Regular
Kin
572💸
Kumi
90💴
Trait Points
75⚔️
Guts: " Alright, finally made my way to the docks. Hopefully I can find some much needed help before the next big battle takes place."

Guts steered the ship towards the docks on sector #6, coming upon it in a few moments of sailing. Hitting the docks he would anchor the ship before stepping off into solid land, raising the ships single den den mushi towards his lips.

Guts:" hey this is guts here on the docks in sector 6, who all's here?"

He waited for the responses so as to figure out what the best move for him was, looking back at his dead platoon mates on the ship while grimacing. Not wanting to dwell on the dead Guts would decide to explore the docks for anything worth of value, he hoped to find something worth note.

-----------------------------------------------

Docking at sector 6 for the time being

Mega move used: searching for something worth of value on sector 6

Mega Move Declined: You Literally Asked Me if the Mega-Move Attempt Would be a Perception Roll. Why Would You Request this as a Mega Move? Nothing is Found Due to the Mega-Move Being Declined

Funnyavery3

Kin
474💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Hearing Gut's call on the Den-Den Mushi Susanoo would respond using his vessel's Den-Den Mushi.

"Sounds good Guts. I'll head to the docks to rendezvous with your vessel and then I plan to go on the walls. You should come with me."

"Alright everyone! We are heading to the docks and then we are going to the walls!"

"Whew! Finally! Land!"

"I know you're happy to see that haha! I ain't trynna be on sea for a long time after this!""

"That was some good sailing for the most part Bulat. Park besides Gut's ship on Sector 6’s docks. Look were going to find you all some guns and protection. It's time to take the final offensive guys and successfully get out of this mission."

After arriving on the docks of Sector 6 and parking next to Gut’s vessel he, Hodgson, Bulat, Mine, and Leona and the personal militia would leave to go board Gut's vessel. Upon arriving they would see numerous fallen on the vessel, a sad sight indeed. Susanoo would leave a quick prayer for his fallen comrades. He would instruct a random platoon member to go back to his vessel and send this message to Guts and Lille on the Den-Den Mushi.

["Dear comrades. I am truly sorry what has happened to those who have died. But not all is lost. Please watch I do. I apologize if I offend anyone in this process but know that I can do this to the enemy as well to aid in our cause if they are in my range."]

Waiting a few moments to go have the man deliver the message to the vessel den-den mushi he would charge green electrical energy in his hand scatter it across the dead bodies, reviving some of the armed dead platoon gunners as they clutched their guns once more.

"Woah! Look! It's the captain's ability in action!"

"Shut up! Let him focus haha!"

Turning around with his new undead companions he would instruct the personal militia, Mine, Leone, and Bulat to arm themselves with the guns of those who were not resurrected then they would position themselves at the wall and prepare for the next course of action.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spending 2 Support Card to resurrect 12 Platoon members per card. Equaling 24 Platoon members reanimated with their guns.

The Personal militia spends 2 Support cards to acquire 20 guns from the other dead platoon members that were not resurrected.

Leone, Mine, and Bulat each spend a support card to grab a gun from the other dead platoon members that were not resurrected.

Owner
Unique Perk(s)Restrictions
This Devil Fruit Allows the Consumer to Animate Dead Corpses. The Animated Corpses are Considered Zombies Despite Retaining the Original Abilities Possessed When Alive.​
None​
The Method of Animating the Dead Requires the Consumer to Release this Green Energy, that aesthetically resembles electricity, into the Susceptible Targets. Susceptible Targets are Corpses ( whether humanoid or creature ) that have experienced death and remain in such state, however the targets must have been alive with a soul. The Distance this Energy Can be Released is Half the Distance of Accuracy Discussed in the Dexterity Attribute. Once Animated, the Corpses will Remain Alive Until the Animator Dies or is Knocked Unconscious Which is Reason Why the Persist Bonus Trait is Granted ( for documentation of what corpses has been brought back to life ). One [1] Support Card is Required to Animate X Susceptible Targets, Where X is Determined by the Target Tracking Clause Discussed in the Dexterity Attribute. This Regulation Does Not Factor in Situations the Consumer Possesses the Personal Militia Trait, Which Allows the Consumer to Animate the Entire Platoon if Death Occurs to Them.

Whenever the Consumer Animates Unnamed Targets, the Hive Mind Keyword is Activated. This Means the Zombies Share the Consumer's Dexterity Attribute, Meaning their Tracking and Distance of Accuracy is Dependent on the Consumer's Capabilities. Targets are Brought Back to Life with their Personas and Physical Capabilities. However, that can Potentially be Dangerous. Animating Targets to their Full Strength without the Proper Resolve Allows the Corpse is Brought Animated with Autonomy. Whenever the Consumer Animates a Named Corpse, and the Personas were not disclosed beforehand – the Personas will be randomly chosen via Official Rolls. When Animating a Corpse, the Consumer Can Choose the Strength Level of the Corpse via Exhausting More Stamina. NPCs Still Require the Support Card Mentioned Above. When Animating Characters with an Attribute Layout, the Corpses are Brought Back with Two [2] Attribute Benchmarks Unlocked. The Consumer Can Exhaust an Additional Ten [10] Stamina, When Spending the Support Card, to Unlock Two [2] More Attribute Benchmarks ( this Process can be Repeated Multiple Times ).

The Consumer’s Command of the Dead Cannot be Broken, which is the Reason the Absolute Keyword is Granted. The Only Situation the Dead will Not Disobey the Command of the Consumer is if the Consumer Refrains from Restoring the Corpse to their Original Selves. This Means the Consumer Can Choose to Animate the Dead without their Memories and Personalities. This Means the Corpses will be Animated without their Personas, Skill Profession Related Traits, Traits that Require Activation, the INT Attribute ( Official Rolls Focused On the Secondary Stats Will Not Work Against the Dead | The Luck Attribute is Permanently Zero [0] ), TEQ Attribute, or RES Attribute. The Trade-Off For Absolute Control is that the Dead Cannot Regain More Than Half the Attribute Benchmarks the Corpse Possessed When Alive.

Animating a Corpse with their Memories and Personalities Allows the Dead to Regain All Strength ( Still Requires Additional Stamina to be Exhausted ) But the Consumer Now Requires the Resolve Amount to Maintain Absolute Control over the Dead. If the Animated Target Possesses More Resolve than the Consumer, then the Corpses Regain Autonomy. This Means the Actions of the Dead will be Determined by Official Rolls Instead of the Consumer’s Command. The Consumer Can Still Convince the Corpse via the Secondary Attributes, however this Means the Dead Can Choose to Ignore or Even Harm the Consumer. The Relationship between the Consumer and the Dead is Considered Favored Targets Since the Dead will Understand that the Consumer Can Cancel the Power that is Allowing Them to Live Once More.

Named Animate Targets Possesses their Own Battle Deck. Unnamed Animated Targets Do Not Possess a Battle Deck and Require Cards to be Spent from the Consumer’s Battle Deck to Perform Moves. During Real Battles, One [1] Card can Have Five [5] Maximum Dead React. During Plot Battles, One [1] Card can have Ten [10] Maximum Dead React. Regardless of the Target Animated, Each Dead Returns with the Health Points Possessed When Alive. Because the Targets are Functionally Dead ( Just Animated ), the Targets Do Not Experience Pain and Develop the Immunity Keyword to Elemental Based ( Except Fire / Flame or Acid / Corrosive Related ) and Physical Based Status Effects ( Limbs Can Still be Removed ). The Corpses Cannot Suffer Actual Damage to the Health Pool Unless the Damage Source is Enhanced with the Penetrate, Raw Power, Breakthrough, Trample, Destructive Keyword, or Any Custom Keyword that Negatively Impacts Damage Shaving. ( This Does Not Mean Knock-Back Does Not Occur – The Damage that Would be Suffered will Determine the Knock-Back Distance ).​
Bio Cannot Consume Another Devil Fruit​

Last edited:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Galactus and what remained of the crew would make their way back to Sector 6. The fighting had been fierce and Galactus had been tagged but he remained upright. It was obvious that his size presented a unique challenge as well as unique opportunities for him in battle. Galactus wand his platoon would aim to get the Vessel back to Sector 6, where they would disembark and gather on the dock. Galactus would attempt to stand in a way that left him nearest to or at the back, where everyone else could get in front of him with an unimpeded view.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
153💴
Trait Points
30⚔️

The Lunarian's breathing had grown ragged and heavy. Dabi cursed himself internally, realizing it was foolish to expect not to expend himself this much in such a large scale battle. Luckily, he was prepared. His energy reserves had always lagged behind some of his other skills, and the Lunarian was at least prescient enough to come prepared. He simply had not expected to need to this early. Nevertheless, Dabi crushed the remaining sleeves contained in his mouth, consuming the remainder of his tool in order to replenish some of his energy. The Lunarian looked on at his platoon from the wall of sector 6 as his reserves returned somewhat, grateful that none of his men had been killed. Another sight caught his eye, however, breaking his tranquil thoughts. The weirdo known as Susanoo appeared to revive several dead platoon members from another vessel. The Lunarian's eyes narrowed, a sense of disgust settling deep into his stomach as he witnessed the vile act. Something about it deeply offended Dabi's sense of the importance of freedom. He would note to himself to handle Susanoo at another time.

Dabi spends one one Support Card to consume the remaining doses of Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?

Item Name: My Shiny Teeth and Me
Item Grade: C
Item Perk(s):
  • My Shiny Teeth and Me Possesses Eight [8] Health Points.
  • My Shiny Teeth and Me's Stock Count is Converted into Storage Space to Store Liquid Based Items.
  • The Character Can Spend One [1] Support Card to Consume ( Partially or Completely ) Liquid Based Items Stored Inside the Caps.
Item Description: Designed by the Revolutionary Army, this item is designed to be worn as caps sleeves over the owner’s teeth. These caps serve as storage space for liquids so the wearer can bite down to consume liquid based meal plans, drugs, etc.

Item Name: Who Lives In A Pineapple Under the Sea?
Item Perk(s):
    • This Medical Tool is Stored in the My Shiny Teeth and Me Item.
    • The Character Can Consume X Portion of the Liquid via Spending One [1] Support Card. X Refers to the Portion Count the Drink Possesses. The Portion Count is a Ten [10] Stock Count and One [1] Portion Grants Four [4] Stamina Points.
    Item Description: Designed by the Revolutionary Army, this medical tool comes in the form of a pineapple flavored energy drink.

Archetype: Speedster
    Persona(s): Nonchalant | Sadistic

Stats:
    Power: 6/8
    Intelligent: 2/6
    Constitution: 1/6
    Agility: 9/9
    Dexterity: 8/9
    Technique: 0
    Resolve: 200

Panda Man

Kin
515💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

As Nodt began the mission as a double agent to weed through the ranks of the Marine Corps in hopes of discovering key intel for the Revolutionary Army to gain an advantage. In the pursuit of completing that mission, his cover was blown by Admiral Poseidon and seized. Schedule for a speedy execution, the only time the Revolutionary Army has time to engage in direct warfare ( on a scale of this magnitude ) is now while As Nodt is being held prisoner in the underwater prison known as Impel Down. A small task force was put together in hopes of completing the mission to regain an important strength.​

Phase # Four: Prison Warfare Part II ( Two [2] Post Max / 72 Hrs Min Reply Window )
The sound of steps against the cobblestone like corridor rang throughout, escaping through the gates of entry. The winds continued the surge around the prison, although not everyone thought of this structure with such grim attitude. Chief Warden Braum loved Impel Down enough to consider it his palace. He was the supreme ruler, uncontested and most importantly, undefeated through his years of being the watch dog for the Marine Corps. Much like any rule when done right, times had become peaceful and this resulted in times becoming boring. Braum loved the idea that someone grew enough moxie to attack his palace.

Soon the Warden would reach those gates of entry and simultaneously they opened. Due to the winds, the region had darkened however there were blips of light shining upon Impel Down. It helped casted this view of the approaching Braum, almost as if the gods above was giving him a grand entrance. It had been many years since Braum stepped out from his palace, so the winds were rather refreshing for him despite their chaotic nature. He could see the destruction that occurred to the wall. He could see the death that littered his beautiful home. It disgusted Braum. To think he allowed such weakness to defend his palace.

Chief Warden looked up to see several platoons of the guard stationed and nearly an equal set of platoons a few meters in front of him. They were all shocked and worried, but more importantly relieved at the sight of their leader. Activating Kenbunshoku Haki, Braum was only interested in seeing the strength level of his trespassers until he locked on the aura of what he assumed to be Lille Barro. Smiling devilishly, the Warden would take his seat immediately in front of the gate. The sound of three more individuals rang down the same corridor. The sight of them caused the guards to roar in excitement, believing their troubles were finally over.

“Mannnnnn, must we really get involved?”

“Of course. We cannot let our precious Warden carry the burden….”

“She has a point. As much as I don’t want to waste my time crushing these idiots….I rather not deal with Braum’s wrath if he has to actually lift a finger.”

1. Effects that Stack Over Overtime or Require X Amount of Turns Before Activating During the Course of a Battle will Not Automatically Disappear Upon the Conclusion of that Battle ( Unless Defeated ). Each Part Update the Character Goes without Engaging in Another Battle will Reduce the Gains by Half ( Round Down to the Nearest 0.5 or Whole Number ).

2. Each Turn of Battle the Character Participated In, Regarding Effects that Require X Amount of Turns Before Activating, will Remain Satisfied Unless Two [2] Fight-Less Parts have Passed. Phase Updates will Immediately Reset the Gains to Zero. The Opportunity to Perform the Standard Mega-Move ( Granted by the Event ) is Still Possible.

3. Characters Can Perform the Perception Attribute Checks During Non-Battle Situation and During Plot Battles to Discern Information About the Scene. When Requesting the Roll, Input the Information You are Seeking However "How to Win/Beat Something" Type of Questions are Banned. Named Characters | Developing Followers | Personal Followers | Cult Following NPCs Can Perform the Roll Once Per Post ( Individually or Group ).

4. Any Mega-Move Move Granted Through Foreign Sources Cannot Be Used During Plot Battles Unless Permitted by Said Foreign Source. The Standard Roll Features One [1] Success and Four [4] Failures Because Mega Moves Add an Additional Three [3] Failures.

Plot Battle Commences

The Dock is this Long Stretch of Walkway Leading to the Entrance of Impel Down. The Entire Length of the Dock Two Hundred [200] Meters and the Width is Forty [40] Meters. Thirty [30] Meters of the Length Begins Before the Outer Storm Wall. The Revolutionaries that Positioned at Sector #6 Docks are Stationed in those Thirty [30] Meters. The Entire Scaling of Impel Down Will Not be Disclosed, Except for Key Structures ( Each Storm Wall is Considered Another Battlefield | The Dock is a Separate Battlefield ):
  • The Outer Storm Wall is Six Hundred [600] in Diameter.
  • The Inner Storm Wall is Three Hundred [300] in Diameter
  • Each Storm Wall is Thirty [30] Meters in Thickness
  • Each Storm Wall is Thirty [30] Meters in Width ( Top Part )
  • Each Storm Wall is Fifty [50] Meters in Length ( Top Part )
  • Each Storm Wall is Fifty [50] Meters in Height ( Top Part )
Stationed on the Inner Storm Wall are Three Hundred [300] Guards and the Remaining Three Hundred & Eighty [380] are Stationed On the Dock. The Remaining Platoons of Revolutionaries will Engage First with the Guards Around the One Hundredth [100th] Meter Mark. Unless the Character has the Means to Fly Over or Phase Through or Swim Pass or Enormous Reach, the Characters and Platoon of Revs / Guards Cannot Advance Pass this Point Until Defeated.
  • The One Hundredth [100th] Meter Mark Features Fifty [50] Guards and Revolutionaries Clashing
  • Every Ten [10th] Meter Mark Features Another Fifty [50] Guards.
  • The Last Clash Features Eighty [80] Guards Instead of the Fifty [50] Guards
  • The Inner Storm Wall is at the Two Hundredth [200th] Meter Mark
The Guards Stationed on the Docks Have Equipped Themselves with Swords and Shields of Alpha Grade Quality. The Shields Shaves Five [5] Damage Magnitude and the Swords Possess the Raw Power Keyword. The Guards Stationed on the Inner Storm Wall are Still Equipped with Rifles of Beta Grade Quality. There are Still Twenty [20] Guards On the Inner Storm Wall with Special Rifles Granting the Sharp Shooter Trait, thus the Style Techniques Associated with the Profession. Each Group Possesses Two [2] Reaction Cards Per Turn.
  • Chief Warden Braum is Sitting in Front of the Gates
  • The Three [3] Saint Beasts are Lounging Around, Near the Warden
  • Each Character Possesses Two [2] Reaction Cards Per Turn.
All the Revolutionaries Moved to Sector #6 Due to the Plan Constructed by Lille Barro. He Too Closed the Distance and Reposition on the Platform Above the Dock in Sector #6. He will Continue his Promises Will Remain. The Role-Players Are Commanding their Platoon of Revolutionaries ( Attack and Move at 6 SPM ). Half of the Platoon Originally were Equipped with Firearms that were Beta Grade Quality. The Gifted Personal Militia Trait Can Spend Two [2] Moves Per Turn.

A Cut-Scene Will Trigger Each Time a Group of Guards are Defeated or the Chief Warden / Saint Beast are Engaged. Engaging will Result in a Real Battle. The Difficulty of Escape Will Raise if Revolutionary NPCs are Defeated and Lower if the Basic Guards are Defeated. If the Dock is Destroyed, the Mission is Deemed an Automatic Failure. Actions that Possess a Blast Zone, Concussive Force, or Widespread Damage will Inflict Damage Magnitude to the Dock.

The Attack Sequence:
In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Equal in Movement Speed, Then Zero [0] Failure is Added to the Official Roll. In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Lower in Movement Speed by One [1] Point, Then One [1] Failure is Added to the Official Roll. In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Higher in Movement by Two [2] or More Points, Then the Attack is Deemed an Automatic Success. The Same Check will Occur During the Fighter B’s Turn to Act. The Amount of Damage the Platoon Can Cause is the Standard Ten [10] Points ( Not Excluding Possible Bonuses ) Because a Single Card Allows Ten [10] NPCs to Perform the Action. This Official Roll’s Standard is One [1] Success and One [1] Failure ( Before Movement Speed is Factored ).

The Clash Sequence:
The Clash Card Allows the Character to Preemptively Block Oncoming Damage and Still Attempt to Attack the Target. Whenever the Character's Damage Magnitude Overpowers the Opposing Damage Magnitude with Remaining Damage, that will Continue Onward in Attempt to Deal Damage Magnitude.​

The Dodge Sequence:
During Plot Battle Rubric, the Character Must Spend a Dodge Card Preemptively. This Means the Character Must Spend that Card on Their Turn to Prepare the Dodge, otherwise that Character will Automatically be Damaged. This Preemptively Dodge Remains Active for the Entirely of the Round. Whenever a Dodge Card is Spent, one [1] Theoretical Point is Gifted to the Movement Speed if the Official Roll was Deemed an Automatic Success. During Moments the Dodge Card is Spent and the Official Roll was not Deemed Automatically Successful, that Fighter is Granted a Second Roll Attempt if the First Failed. Platoons Cannot Spend Dodge Cards.

The Blitz Sequence:
The Blitz Card Allows the Character to Attack and then Preemptively Dodge Oncoming Damage. This Dodge Remains Active for the Entirely of the Round.​

The Block Sequence:
During Plot Battle Rubric, the Character or the Platoon Must Spend a Block Card Preemptively. This Means the Character or Platoon Must Spend that Card on Their Turn to Prepare the Block, otherwise that Character or Platoon will not reduce the oncoming damage magnitude. Whenever a Block Card is Spent, the Character Will Defend Against Opposing Attacks ( or Support ) Cards Until the Damage Magnitude of the Block is Depleted. The Amount of Damage the Platoon Can Block is the Standard Ten [10] Points ( Not Excluding Possible Bonuses ) Because a Single Card Allows Ten [10] NPCs to Perform the Action. Characters and Platoons Cannot Block For Each Other Unless the Character or Platoon Spends One [1] Support to Utilize Another’s Block Card.

The Counter Sequence:
The Counter Card Allows the Character to Preemptively Block Oncoming Damage and Potentially Attack the Target. Whenever the Character's Damage Magnitude Overpowers the Opposing Damage Magnitude with Remaining Damage, that will Continue Onward in Attempt to Deal Damage Magnitude.​

The Map Sequence:
The Map Card Prevents Other Targets ( Unless a Target is Logically Not Endangered ) from Dodging and Forcing them to Defend. In the Circumstance the Character Spent a Dodge Card and a Map Card was Spent in Response, the Dodge Card the Character Spent will Convert to Block Card ( Free of Card Stock ). The Platoon of NPCs Cannot Properly Defend Against or Overpower the Scaling of the Map Card. This Means All Attack or Blocks will Automatically Fail.​

Each Turn ( Post ): Choose Whether to Assault, Prepare to Defend, or Prepare to Disengage ( Spending One Dodge Card ), or Attempt to Retreat | Move to Another Battlefield | or Anything Not Considered the Other Cards ( Spending One Support Card ). During the Plot Battle Mode, the Special Cards in the Battle Deck Cannot be Accessed Unless the Card's Effect is Targeting a Named Character Only ( Excluding Map and Reaction Cards ). Official Named Characters Can Perform Two [2] Moves Per Turn. NPCs From the Companion or Cult Following Trait Can Perform One [1] Move Per Turn.

→ Regardless of the Attack Described, X Damage in the Attack Card Will Allow the Character or Platoon of Soldiers to Damage X Amount of Enemy Targets with One Card Spent. The Character Can Choose Whether They Use Single Strikes or Multiple Strikes to Deal the Damage. The Enemy Group Strike Differently: When Deemed Successful the Number of Strikes are Considered Multiple, Consecutive Strikes. When Deemed Automatically Successful, the Strikes Occur Simultaneously.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Galactus and his platoon moves just behind the initial group of Revs and Marine Guards fighting near the 100 meter mark at the bridge.

Galactus spends and maintains 1 Support card to send a wave of Power Cosmic outwards that is non damaging and carries the Negate Keyword outwards. The Power Cosmic is aimed and manipulated to coat the dock surface where the Marine Guards and Rev Platoon are fighting and would attempt to affect the maximum number of Marine Guards possible in terms of scale of the Power Cosmic released. The Power Cosmic would be manipulated to make contact with those within it's prescribed range in order to deliver its effects.

Galactus would prepare to have the Power Cosmic avoid any obstacles or hinderances that may come via his manipulation by spending a Dodge Card.

The Platoon spends 2 Block Cards to defend Galactus and themselves.

Reactions: Mox

jagged

Regular
Kin
572💸
Kumi
90💴
Trait Points
75⚔️
Guts:" Ha ha! On the ground at last! Time to get some pay back"

Running behind the giant making his way towards the battling revs and guards he would wait until the giant used his abilities before attacking in full.

Guts:" My turn!"

With revenge on his mind Guts runs towards the throngs of guards, slashing at the men in horizontal arks starting left then right (2 attack cards used for 2 moves). Not wanting to stop momentum he kept moving forward, colliding with any attacks the guards may send his way.

-----------------------------------------

DAMAGE: 15

Title doubles the number of men killed with 1 damage

Sword Style Name: Power Forward
Sword Style Bonus: Grants the Momentum and Crash Keywords to Melee Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions Utilizing a Sword.
Sword Style Description: this sword style focuses on the raw strength of the practitioner to attack with amazing speed. This involves the wielder tensing or flexing their muscles before and during their mighty swings of the blade. A style that emphasizes arm strength, the wielder forsakes mobility for fierce and rapid attacks. Mastering this style of swordsmanship, the character has developed a method of incorporating his weight into his attacks. When interacting with Targets, the practitioner strikes their body in such manner that all if not majority of the weight and power is centered onto that point.

Martial Art Breakdown: The Momentum Keyword mandates that the character’s attack speed is determined by their Power Attribute, instead of the Standard Agility Attribute which determines both movement and attack speed magnitudes. The Crash Keyword utilizes the weight of a character to overwhelm opposing targets not strong enough to ignore or trump his weight. Each One Hundred [100] Pounds above the Opposing Target results in One [1] Point of Damage being lowered before damage calculations occur. When weight is not assigned to the target, the determining factor for its weight is the target's scaling: Each Meter will Equate to One Hundred [100] Pounds. The Points Allocated in the Attribute, that Determines the Damage Magnitude, will Determines the Weight of the Projectile.

Item Name: Berserker Armor
Item Grade: C | T
Item Perk(s):
  • Berserker Armor Possesses Eight [8] Health Points Total.
  • Berserker Armor Possesses an Infinite Health Point Total As Long as the Sacred Treasure Clause Remains Active.
  • Berserker Armor's Heaviness Stack an Additional One Hundred [100] Pounds Onto the Character's Weight. This Means the Heaviness of the Armor Lends Support to the Collision Keyword Discussed in the Ton Ton no Mi. The Durability of the Berserker Armor Grants Two [2] Points of Damage Shaving Magnitude.
  • The Guardian's Remnants: Because Guts Survived an Encounter with the Guardian of Leviathan City and Secured Severed Parts From the Guardian, the Berserker Armor is Granted Ten [10] Points of Damage Shaving and Resistance Against Electrical Related Sources. This Resistance Grants the Berserker Armor the Negate Keyword Against Electricity's Inherent Ability to Bypass Damage Shaving.
  • Creative Persona: Due to the Resilience of the Armor, if the Character Blocks at Least Fifty Percent [50%] of Oncoming Damage: the Knock-Back Clause will be Successfully Ignored.
Item Description: A black metaled piece of monstrosity this armor was made to be nigh impenetrable, covering every inch of the users body so as to better protect him from damage this armor even comes with its own retractable helmet. The Helmet comes equipped with eye shields built into its frame to better protect the users weak points.

Item Name: Dragon Slayer
Item Perk(s):
  • Dragon Slayer has Eight [8] Health Pts Total. The Hilt and the Blade Produced from the Eisen Dial Retains Four [4] Health Pts Each.
  • Dragon Slayer Allows the User to Spend Attack or Block ( Or Clash ) Cards to Attack or Block Targets without Techniques, Respectively. One [1] Support Card is Required to Activate the Eisen Dial to Create the Eisen Dial Blade ( Does Not Exhaust Stamina ). Each Battle or Plot Point the Eisen Dial Begins with Eight [8] Activation Available.
  • The Conditions to Trigger the Fracture ( Broken ) Bone Status Effect is Easier During Circumstances the Opposing Target Cannot Resist the Weight of the Character Wielding Dragon Slayer: For Each Two Hundred & Fifty [250] Pounds Above the Weight the Opposing Opponent Can Handle, One [1] Less Damage Magnitude is Required to Trigger the Status Effect.
  • Eisen Dial: incorporated into the hilt, the eisen dial releases an iron cloud in the form of a blade. The blade itself is two [2] meters in length and twelve [12] inches in width. The blade extends at Three [3] Speed Magnitude and Possesses Six [6] Damage Shaving.
  • Creative Persona Perk: Because of the Sharpness Dragon Slayer Possesses, Whenever the Bleed Status Effect is Induced Onto An Opposing Target by Dragon Slayer - the Health Loss the Opponent Suffers Each Turn is Increased by 0.5 Points.
  • Human Race Perk: During Circumstances the Opposing Target Cannot Resist the Weight of the Character Wielding Dragon Slayer: the Strike can Ignore X Amount of Damage Shaving, Where X is One [1] Point of Damage Shaving Per Two Hundred [200] Pounds Above the Weight the Opposing Opponent can Handle.
Item Description: A huge thick slab of iron with an edge, this blade was made to slay dragons and its height along with its thickness reflects that fact. The blade stands at roughly two meters tall and unruly to wield save for those who have the strength to do so. The weapon incorporates an eisen dial which now completely makes up the blade, this enhances the weapon and increases its range.

Funnyavery3

Kin
474💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Battle ensued upon the docks and it was time for action! Susanoo would say a quick prayer for everyone, wishing them success, focus, and confidence for the battle to come.
You must be registered to see images
"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Let us bring the fight to the enemy! We are close to the conclusion of the mission!"
"Alright!"
"Yeah!"

"Wait!!!!...."

"What Bulat?"

"What about the group name? For our Revolutionaries?"

"Uhh...hmm.."

Steeling his mindset and using his natural born leadership and hopeful persona he would ban his team together.

"NIGHT RAID! LET'S ROLL OUT!"

Susanoo would say as they all rushed from the walls to the docks. He would order his platoon and personal militia to go ahead and engage the enemy directly. The others would prepare to engage as they approached the dock. Susanoo would instruct his zombies to surround all around him in a 360 Phalanx position preparing to defend their comrade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susanoo (2 Moves)
1 Support Card to move Susanoo and his zombies to the Docks but positioned 90 meters away from the clashing field.
1 Block Card to have the zombies Block using their Guns from potential attacks.

1 Support Card to move to the docks and position at the 100th meter clash mark.
1 Attack Card to Shoot at the Impel Down Guards clashing with the Revolutionaries at the 100th meter clash mark.

Platoon (2 Moves)
1 Support Card to move to the docks and position at the 100th meter mark.
1 Attack Card to Shoot at the Impel Down Guards clashing with the Revolutionaries at the 100th meter mark.

Hodgson (2 moves)
Spends 1 Support Card to move to the Docks but positioned 90 meters away from the clashing field.
Spends 1 Dodge Card to dodge any potential incoming attacks.

Bulat (1 Move) Spends 1 Support Card to move to the Docks but positioned 90 meters away from the clashing field.
Leone (1 move) Spends 1 Support Card to move to the Docks but positioned 90 meters away from the clashing field.
Mine (1 move) Spends 1 Support Card to move to the Docks but positioned 90 meters away from the clashing field.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
153💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Dabi spends One Support Card to leave the wall, taking flight toward the platoon(coming in from above) in order to land among his fellow Revolutionaries. Dabi preemptively spends one Dodge Card to avoid potential attacks, swerving through the air as he moves.

The Platoon uses their guns to preemptively defend against any potential attacks from the enemy guards, spending one Block Card. They also spend one Attack Card in an attempt to deal damage to the enemy, with ten of them firing their guns at the guards.

Stats:

Last edited:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
452💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Status
Time had seem to move too fast for Shaka whom couldn’t catch a moment to recover his stamina from the previous battle. As Shaka stood up he would begin to fly towards the inner wall where the guards wielding guns would be. While the other revs were attempting to push towards the gate Shaka would aim to take out the guards on the wall whom could aim overhead and possibly overwhelm the group as a whole. Once there he would Release a large Tornado at the guards aiming To hinder as many as possible.

Spending 1 Support card to Fly towards the Inner storm wall
Spending 1 support card to use The Ballad of Zephyr

Name: The Ballad of Zephyr
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supportive
E-O
Scale: O rank scaling due to being merged with the Winds(Environment) and Merging with the G rank Cyclone. 39 meters [15L|15W|9H]
Description: the character expels wind in the form of a tornado(s) towards the desired location, causing destruction as it travels forward. Once the tornado(s) has been created, it will remain for One [1] Turn Perk Rank ( D-Rank = 2 Turns For Example ). The character can utilize their Clima-Tact and release any Air Bubbles ( One Type ) to enhance the tornado(s). The supportive nature of this technique spins with enough power to pull independent targets within. The Speed Magnitude of the spin is Two [2] Points Per Rank.

Note: X Amount of Targets Can be Produced Where X is Determined by the Dexterity Attribute’s Tracking Clause. When Shooting Multiple Projectiles, the Damage Magnitude Splits as Evenly as Possible.

Note: Combing the Tornado(s) with the Heat Air Bubble will Set the Tornado Ablaze | the Thunder Air Bubble will Cause the Tornado to become Electrifying ( Stunning Perk Granted ) | the Cool Bubble will Cause the Tornado(s) to become Chill and Induce the Frostbite Status Effect

Note: When the supportive version of this technique is activated, the pull can be resisted if the character possesses enough points in their Movement Spend Magnitude. Each Point the Tornado Possesses in Speed Magnitude, One [1] Point in their Movement Speed is needed. Projectiles created by the character can resist the pull if they can resist the pull or higher in scaling. Targets capable of resisting the pull can destroy the tornado if they clash with the tornado and possess equal or more rank, or higher damage magnitude.

Constitution: 3/9 [16 HP | 62 STA (-11=51)]

▸ Devil Fruit Description: This Devil Fruit Allows the Consumer to Generate, Manipulate, and Transform into the Element Known as Wind ( Not to be Confused With Non-Windy Environments ) at Will. During Environments that are Already Windy, the Consumer Grows Stronger Due to the Ability to Merge with or Control the Foreign Sources of Wind. Another Standard Ability is the Option to Hide the Substantial ( or Real ) Within the Element of Wind to Evade Damage or Status Infliction from Most Sources.

Panda Man

Kin
515💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5,564,800,000⚔️

Phase # Four: Prison Warfare Part III ( Two [2] Post Max / 36 Hrs Min Reply Window )
As the metal between the guards and revs clashed, both sides proved to be versed enough in the art of war. Neither side suffered casualties in the first exchange of battle, however the moxie of the full armored rev would prove to be his downfall. The guards possessed some insight on their enemy, seeing how he survived a massive onslaught of bullets prior to this second round of war. One of the platoon leaders would shout to target him and strike at once, believing the armor the rev bolstered was impenetrable. Together, they possessed enough force to force Guts nine meters away at the foot of his comrades.

The morale of the guards continued to raise, believing that none of their enemies were too tough to handle. As cheers began to roar and guards continued to clash with the adversary, Army General Lille Barro began to let out multiple rounds. His accuracy unmatched and his uncanny ability to never miss, bullets continued to rain through the guards. Even those preemptively guarding themselves from the sniper, having not forget the general presence, would fall from the piercing force of the bullets. This caused the Warden to smile, believing there was a great chance the two would encounter each other.

“Explain to me why the boss is out here again?”

“Isn’t it obvious, you idiot?”

“Yeah!? Then explain it to me. You little bitch or I will...”

“Act your positions, children. It is simple. Lille Barro is his target. It would be a nice capture for the boss’ career.

At that moment, the largest of the Saint Beast raised his hand to hush his peers. The Saint Beast noticed it was a surge of wind steadily approaching, in fact it was an enormous tornado, which made the Jailer think back to the reports that were being sent in. There were devil fruit users among this attack and one of them had the ability to harness the wind. Smiling, the Saint Beast activated his Busoshoku Haki and immediately issued a counter. The sheer strength of the attack released a massive pressure of wind, it clashes with the tornado and causing it to immediately disperse before it reached its target.

“Ahhh, the balls on this one! Because you are a Logia User, you feel safe?”

Upon landing, the Large Saint Beast had activated his Kenbunshoku Haki to locate the culprit. He perceived his aura, seeing that he truly approached this region of the battlefield on his lonesome. He would leap towards Shaka without causation and perform a lariat. Once again, the force behind his attacks caused a mighty knock-back of wind. Due to the Haki infused clothesline, Shaka was sent back 65 meters. [ Saint Beast Raigu Spent Two [2] Reaction Cards | One [1] Support Card | Activated the Reckless Persona | Dealt Half of Shaka's Health Pool ]

Plot Battle Commences

The Dock is this Long Stretch of Walkway Leading to the Entrance of Impel Down. The Entire Length of the Dock Two Hundred [200] Meters and the Width is Forty [40] Meters. Thirty [30] Meters of the Length Begins Before the Outer Storm Wall. The Revolutionaries that Positioned at Sector #6 Docks are Stationed in those Thirty [30] Meters. The Entire Scaling of Impel Down Will Not be Disclosed, Except for Key Structures ( Each Storm Wall is Considered Another Battlefield | The Dock is a Separate Battlefield ):
  • The Outer Storm Wall is Six Hundred [600] in Diameter.
  • The Inner Storm Wall is Three Hundred [300] in Diameter
  • Each Storm Wall is Thirty [30] Meters in Thickness
  • Each Storm Wall is Thirty [30] Meters in Width ( Top Part )
  • Each Storm Wall is Fifty [50] Meters in Length ( Top Part )
  • Each Storm Wall is Fifty [50] Meters in Height ( Top Part )
Stationed on the Inner Storm Wall are Three Hundred [300] Guards and the Remaining Three Hundred & Eighty [380] are Stationed On the Dock. The Remaining Platoons of Revolutionaries will Engage First with the Guards Around the One Hundredth [100th] Meter Mark. Unless the Character has the Means to Fly Over or Phase Through or Swim Pass or Enormous Reach, the Characters and Platoon of Revs / Guards Cannot Advance Pass this Point Until Defeated.
  • The One Hundredth [100th] Meter Mark Features Fifty [50] Guards and Revolutionaries Clashing
  • Every Ten [10th] Meter Mark Features Another Fifty [50] Guards
  • The Last Clash Features Eighty [80] Guards Instead of the Fifty [50] Guards
  • The Inner Storm Wall is at the Two Hundredth [200th] Meter Mark
Active Enemy Count:
Round I / One Hundredth Meter Mark ( 40 / 50 ): Lille Barro Killed Ten [10] Guards.

The Guards Stationed on the Docks Have Equipped Themselves with Swords and Shields of Alpha Grade Quality. The Shields Shaves Five [5] Damage Magnitude and the Swords Possess the Raw Power Keyword. The Guards Stationed on the Inner Storm Wall are Still Equipped with Rifles of Beta Grade Quality. There are Still Twenty [20] Guards On the Inner Storm Wall with Special Rifles Granting the Sharp Shooter Trait, thus the Style Techniques Associated with the Profession. Each Group Possesses Two [2] Reaction Cards Per Turn.
  • Chief Warden Braum is Sitting in Front of the Gates
  • The Three [3] Saint Beasts are Lounging Around, Near the Warden
  • Each Character Possesses Two [2] Reaction Cards Per Turn.
All the Revolutionaries Moved to Sector #6 Due to the Plan Constructed by Lille Barro. He Too Closed the Distance and Reposition on the Platform Above the Dock in Sector #6. He will Continue his Promises Will Remain. The Role-Players Are Commanding their Platoon of Revolutionaries ( Attack and Move at 6 SPM ). Half of the Platoon Originally were Equipped with Firearms that were Beta Grade Quality. The Gifted Personal Militia Trait Can Spend Two [2] Moves Per Turn.

A Cut-Scene Will Trigger Each Time a Group of Guards are Defeated or the Chief Warden / Saint Beast are Engaged. Engaging will Result in a Real Battle. The Difficulty of Escape Will Raise if Revolutionary NPCs are Defeated and Lower if the Basic Guards are Defeated. If the Dock is Destroyed, the Mission is Deemed an Automatic Failure. Actions that Possess a Blast Zone, Concussive Force, or Widespread Damage will Inflict Damage Magnitude to the Dock.

The Attack Sequence:
In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Equal in Movement Speed, Then Zero [0] Failure is Added to the Official Roll. In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Lower in Movement Speed by One [1] Point, Then One [1] Failure is Added to the Official Roll. In the Circumstance that Fighter A is Higher in Movement by Two [2] or More Points, Then the Attack is Deemed an Automatic Success. The Same Check will Occur During the Fighter B’s Turn to Act. The Amount of Damage the Platoon Can Cause is the Standard Ten [10] Points ( Not Excluding Possible Bonuses ) Because a Single Card Allows Ten [10] NPCs to Perform the Action. This Official Roll’s Standard is One [1] Success and One [1] Failure ( Before Movement Speed is Factored ).

The Clash Sequence:
The Clash Card Allows the Character to Preemptively Block Oncoming Damage and Still Attempt to Attack the Target. Whenever the Character's Damage Magnitude Overpowers the Opposing Damage Magnitude with Remaining Damage, that will Continue Onward in Attempt to Deal Damage Magnitude.​

The Dodge Sequence:
During Plot Battle Rubric, the Character Must Spend a Dodge Card Preemptively. This Means the Character Must Spend that Card on Their Turn to Prepare the Dodge, otherwise that Character will Automatically be Damaged. This Preemptively Dodge Remains Active for the Entirely of the Round. Whenever a Dodge Card is Spent, one [1] Theoretical Point is Gifted to the Movement Speed if the Official Roll was Deemed an Automatic Success. During Moments the Dodge Card is Spent and the Official Roll was not Deemed Automatically Successful, that Fighter is Granted a Second Roll Attempt if the First Failed. Platoons Cannot Spend Dodge Cards.

The Blitz Sequence:
The Blitz Card Allows the Character to Attack and then Preemptively Dodge Oncoming Damage. This Dodge Remains Active for the Entirely of the Round.​

The Block Sequence:
During Plot Battle Rubric, the Character or the Platoon Must Spend a Block Card Preemptively. This Means the Character or Platoon Must Spend that Card on Their Turn to Prepare the Block, otherwise that Character or Platoon will not reduce the oncoming damage magnitude. Whenever a Block Card is Spent, the Character Will Defend Against Opposing Attacks ( or Support ) Cards Until the Damage Magnitude of the Block is Depleted. The Amount of Damage the Platoon Can Block is the Standard Ten [10] Points ( Not Excluding Possible Bonuses ) Because a Single Card Allows Ten [10] NPCs to Perform the Action. Characters and Platoons Cannot Block For Each Other Unless the Character or Platoon Spends One [1] Support to Utilize Another’s Block Card.

The Counter Sequence:
The Counter Card Allows the Character to Preemptively Block Oncoming Damage and Potentially Attack the Target. Whenever the Character's Damage Magnitude Overpowers the Opposing Damage Magnitude with Remaining Damage, that will Continue Onward in Attempt to Deal Damage Magnitude.​

The Map Sequence:
The Map Card Prevents Other Targets ( Unless a Target is Logically Not Endangered ) from Dodging and Forcing them to Defend. In the Circumstance the Character Spent a Dodge Card and a Map Card was Spent in Response, the Dodge Card the Character Spent will Convert to Block Card ( Free of Card Stock ). The Platoon of NPCs Cannot Properly Defend Against or Overpower the Scaling of the Map Card. This Means All Attack or Blocks will Automatically Fail.​

Each Turn ( Post ): Choose Whether to Assault, Prepare to Defend, or Prepare to Disengage ( Spending One Dodge Card ), or Attempt to Retreat | Move to Another Battlefield | or Anything Not Considered the Other Cards ( Spending One Support Card ). During the Plot Battle Mode, the Special Cards in the Battle Deck Cannot be Accessed Unless the Card's Effect is Targeting a Named Character Only ( Excluding Map and Reaction Cards ). Official Named Characters Can Perform Two [2] Moves Per Turn. NPCs From the Companion or Cult Following Trait Can Perform One [1] Move Per Turn.

→ Regardless of the Attack Described, X Damage in the Attack Card Will Allow the Character or Platoon of Soldiers to Damage X Amount of Enemy Targets with One Card Spent. The Character Can Choose Whether They Use Single Strikes or Multiple Strikes to Deal the Damage. The Enemy Group Strike Differently: When Deemed Successful the Number of Strikes are Considered Multiple, Consecutive Strikes. When Deemed Automatically Successful, the Strikes Occur Simultaneously.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
153💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
The Platoon uses their guns to preemptively defend against any potential attacks from the enemy guards, spending one Block Card. They also spend one Attack Card in an attempt to deal damage to the enemy, with ten of them firing their guns at the guards. Dabi takes flight, hovering five meters above the platoon members, and spends Two Attack Cards in order to send bursts of wind at the guards via cracking Karasu.

Item Name: Karasu
Item Grade: Famous Weapon | Great Grade
Item Perk(s):
  • Karasu Possesses Fifty [50] Health Points.
  • Karasu Grants Melee Related Style Techniques and/or Free-Form Actions Five [5] Bonus Damage.
  • Karasu Grants Melee Related Style Techniques and/or Free-Form Actions One [1] Bonus Speed Magnitude.
  • Allows the Character to Spend Attack | Clash | Support | Combo | Cards to Attack or Block Targets without Style Techniques.
  • Karasu Grants Melee Related Style Techniques and/or Free-Form Actions the Rushing Winds Keyword.
  • Karasu Possesses the Ability to Inflict the Laceration Status Effect. Whenever the Target Suffers At least One [1] Damage Magnitude. This Status Effect is Identical to the Burning Status Effect and Also Reduce the Attribute Associated with the Damaged Region by One [1] Point ( Arms = PWR | Legs = AGL | Torso / Back = CON ). This Effect is Stack-Able and Triggers Per Successful Strike.
Item Description: One of the most unique weapons crafted within the world, this Great Grade was designed rather long, being Four [4] Meters in Length, with Half a Meter [0.5] in it's Width. Its handle is black, with two small flairs made of tassels on either side that consists of red with black tips. The thong is black along the edge and red through its center.

Battle Traits: Dashing Winds | Wild Heart | Ignite (Bonus)

Stats:

Last edited:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Galactus uses the Power Cosmic he'd already released to make and maintain contact with the Marine Guards in such a way that the Power Cosmic would be touching their shields and swords by using his already held Support Card

Galactus spends 1 Dodge Card to prepare to manipulate the Power Cosmic in size, scale, and placement in order to Dodge oncoming attacks that would come to it.

The Platoon spends 2 Block Cards to defend themselves and Galactus from any oncoming damage

jagged

Regular
Kin
572💸
Kumi
90💴
Trait Points
75⚔️
Rocked from the attack and the ensuing damage Guts took a second to get his barrings in order before taking the next action. The giant once again used his mystical powers and if any luck would have it, those powers would work.

Guts:" Do or die, this will decide it!"

Betting it all in this offense guts would once again close the distance between him and the guards, performing two horizontal slashes aimed at bisecting the men Infront of him(2 Attack cards used for 2 moves). Should the attack go through he would continue his forward momentum, colliding with any retaliatory attacks yet not going past the guards before him.

------------------------------
Damage: 15
2 attack cards(moves) used.
Same stats and traits as last post

Inashi

Regular
Kin
452💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Status
As Shaka had released the ballad of Zephyr it would be met with a counter from a mysterious man wearing a Bear mantle on his head. Furthermore the man would slam his arm into Shaka performing a Lariat. This would send Shaka Flying backwards away from his position. The force was enough to push him back sixty-five meters now he merged with the winds and would be hovering just above the clashing revs and marine guards. “Ahh Dammit, How in the white sea was that guy able to hit me?!” Shaka would yelp out as a result of the previous attack he endured. “Let’s not try that again, by myself at least” Shaka would shift his attention the guard underneath him. Unleashing Multiple [8] Vortexes aiming to pierce the guards.

Spends 1 support card to merge with the winds
Spends 1 Attack card to attack guards at the 30 meter mark from the 100 meter mark

Name: Boreas’ Rage
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: 21 Meters each vortex is 2.6 Meters in total. [1W|1L|.6H]
Description: the character manifests a miniature ( or multiple ) vortex of wind and elongates the vortex(es) to create needle-shaped spears to attack the target(s). The character can utilize their Clima-Tact and release any Air Bubbles ( One Type ) to enhance the vortex(s).

Note: X Amount of Targets Can be Produced Where X is Determined by the Dexterity Attribute’s Tracking Clause. When Shooting Multiple Projectiles, the Damage Magnitude Splits as Evenly as Possible.

Note: Combing the Vortex with the Heat Air Bubble will Set the Vortex Ablaze | the Thunder Air Bubble will Cause the Vortex to become Electrifying ( DMG Bypass Perk Granted | the Cool Bubble will Cause the Vortex to become Chill and Induce the Frostbite Status Effect

Constitution: 3/9 [16 HP | 49 STA (-5=44)]

Item Name: Misbaha
Item Grade: D
Item Perk(s):
  • The Heat Bubble can induce the Burn or Fire / Flame Status Effect
  • The Cool Bubble can induce the Frost Status Effect
  • The Thunder Bubble can induce the Stunning Effect.
  • Can Spend One [1] Support ( Does Not Exhaust Stamina ) to Release Air Bubble(s). Three [3] Air Bubbles Can Be Released Per Card.
  • Heat Dial: Combining the Heat Dial Allows the Heat Air Bubbles to Deal a DMG Magnitude Determined by the Grade.
  • Thunder Dial: Combining the Thunder Dial Allows the Thunder Air Bubbles to Deal a DMG Magnitude Determined by the Grade.
  • Must Include Combining Air Bubbles to Possesses Damage Magnitude, the Current Rate is Two [2] Damage. When Combining the Thunder and Heat Air Bubbles, the Damage Magnitude Becomes Four [4] Points Instead Due to the Dials.
Item Description: Misbaha is a Clima-Tact that comes in the form of Prayer Beads. There are three specific sections which indicate the three different types of bubbles the accessory can produce. The beads have multiple openings which allow for the bubbles to be released from.

Funnyavery3

Kin
474💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
5⚔️
Status
Susanoo's army would advance forwards but remain a safe distance (20 meters) from the clashes. With his dexterous eyes he would observe the situation at hand.

"Hmm the incursion is definitely an interesting struggle. Let's see what else we can do."

From his location Susanoo would order 10 of his 24 zombies to leave their guns to directly advance and grapple the impel down guards in a way where couldn't draw their swords or shields leaving them open for attack if successful. The other zombies would stay and guard Susanoo from potential attacks. Bulat, Hodgson, Mine, and Leone would also remain a safe distance away from incursions as well beside Susanoo and prepare to block. The militia and Platoon would open fire upon the guards and prepare to block.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susanoo (2 Moves)
1 Support Card to have 10 zombies grapple ten guards in a way they are not able to attack or lift their shields to block/shave to leave them open for attack.
1 Block Card to have the zombies around Susanoo to block using their Guns from potential attacks.

1 Attack Card to Shoot at the Impel Down Guards clashing with the Revolutionaries at the 100th meter clash mark.
1 Block Card to defend from incoming attacks.

Platoon (2 Moves)
1 Block Card to defend from incoming attacks.

Hodgson (2 moves)

Spends 1 Dodge Card to dodge any potential incoming attacks.

Bulat (1 Move) 1 Block Card to block with their gun.
Leone (1 move) 1 Block Card to block with their gun.
Mine (1 move) 1 Block Card to block with their gun.

Last edited: