lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just doing this for fun, it's not that serious tho. It could just be random crap with no meaning, so pinch of salt

---

You must be registered for see images

First thing that got my attention is that Mitsuki and Sarada appear to be a team, a pair. While Boruto looks like he's moving away from them. They should be standing side by side, but there is a separation forming.

This probably foreshadows Boruto moving forward since we are nearing the Movie Arc. Where he disregards being a ninja altogether, and even his team mates notice that he rarely acts like himself.

In my opinion, trains play a part in symbolism in terms of direction, as per obvious. I think it sets in stone that the next generation are moving forward. To play on this, it's even used in phrases:

With that in mind...

Really don't need to explain this one: "A storm is coming"

Afterwards we see Team Sumire, to which they all look downcast. Weirdly enough Sumire seems to be in the rain, moving in her own direction, with confidence. I think this foreshadows Sumire leaving her team in order to become a scientist, as we saw in Chapter 19,

Now we go to our previous hero, who is standing forward at the Village.

Then this scene appears:

Strangely enough we see Boruto dropping his headband on his

Which brings us to the last important scene:

Boruto facing away from the Village, while its being destroyed.

-----------------

That these were cool to point out.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the headband placing signifies the whole other plot of the movie and the father crisis

I really want to now more what they are hinting with the Sumire team stuff beyond maybe the scientist thing

never noticed the Boruto train thing though

nice thread

Reactions: minamoto

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apparently Boruto's blue eyes will take everything from him, which to me seems like his point of view or decision on something will lead to the villages destruction

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I figured pretty much that the ending signify that boruto had lost something precious and is filled with regret.

I also feel like the foreshadowing for the ending made it look as if Sumari has a much darker past than we know and it is somehow affecting her team mainly based on the dark clouds hovering her. While it does put scenes with the other teams; Iwabe's and Shikadais teams aren't as individually focused. I already know that much not changes with Sumire any way in the manga but it's still focused like it serves an importance like a "calm before the storm" which the ending put too much emphasis on her.

Maybe Sumari has a much darker past than we know like how the anime didn't went over her backstory indepth like in the novel. Keep in mind that her team mate was on the verge of dropping out near the graduation at one point until Sarada resolve with her tnj. I feel like Sumire somehow affecting her team. Maybe something bad will happen to them??

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the leaks. Boruto and Mitsuki awaken both paths of the 6 sage sons. and fight space aliens.

so OP is right about eveything here.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to say this is pretty good foreshadowing my man. I do like the symbolism you pointed out here. Let’s hope they (Ike/kodachi/Shonen) don’t f*** it up.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not completely sure about all that but we did see in latest episode mitsuki not acting like a complete yes man and kind of criticising boruto
it is a facade to throw people off

Mitsuki is trying to gain their trust to serve Boruto better

he will slice their throats if he feels like it

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is a facade to throw people off

Mitsuki is trying to gain their trust to serve Boruto better

he will slice their throats if he feels like it
I don't think mitsuki is a mindless supporter of boruto he respects him but he's also able to criticize him like a true friend would.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think mitsuki is a mindless supporter of boruto he respects him but he's also able to criticize him like a true friend would.
well I don't mean blindness but in the manga which takes after these events he says and I quote

"I won't go on the mission if you don't want to go, regardless if Sarada gets in danger or not"