Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"You're Just Like..."

Boruto Manga Chapter 9 Discussion and 10 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 9 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 10

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At last we saw at least a panel of Kawaki!!! KAWAKI HYPE!!!! The author teases in the last page that Boruto sets off on a new journey !! Can't waitn

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Page 44, did Naruto just pass over six path power/ power up to boruto or something because you see narutos left arm makes a sound and Naruto gives a weird look at it?

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NextGenNinja said:
Guntah said:
At the very least, I'll be there to say "I told you so".
We'll see then. The optimist vs the pessimist.
Bruh.

I really don't wanna be that guy.

But.

Guntah said:
But I don't think you can drag that out to 80-ish pages even if you tried, so maybe we'll have the epilogue in the february chapter alongside new content. That for me though is the worst case scenario.
I told you so.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you think Naruto was taken out of the picture? Do you think he's dead or just sealed away somewhere?
I don't think The author will kill off Naruto . If anything like alot of people are saying he's sealed or sent to another dimension . Killing a once Main Main Main character is just too good to be true . To me it's unbelievable

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think The author will kill off Naruto . If anything like alot of people are saying he's sealed or sent to another dimension . Killing a once Main Main Main character is just too good to be true . To me it's unbelievable
That's true. Back in the day, Toriyama caught hell for killing Goku off in chapter 195 and then again in the Cell Saga. Fan pressure made him bring him back

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just noticed on you tube that new boruto chapter came which was actually suprising heh but actually its awesome that it finally came finally and the chapter was really good i liked the action and stuff and there was little extra stuff what s diffred from the movie i think some parts flash backs?

Plus the chapter is really good i liked it as i said before and i as well noticed that there will be new boruto story wow they are going further with story i guess boruto is becoming new dragon ball gt

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This boruto being able to throw a rasengan out of nothing is just rediculous, even naruto has never thrown a rasengan, to be able to throw his fuuton rasen shuriken he needed to master sennin mode and a lot of training after that. And in this chapter they seem to be pretending that throwing a rasengan is normal/the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.