Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if the anime specifically had Sarada do the Fire Ball technique and say that Sasuke taught her it because of the new novel, or if they already had it planned because of the manga. Sarada even said that she had Sasuke teach her it, which contradicts the novel where Sasuke directly tells her that he's going to teach her when he comes back. It can still follow the novels continuity given the right context. Like maybe Sarada immediately brought it up as soon as he came home.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if the anime specifically had Sarada do the Fire Ball technique and say that Sasuke taught her it because of the new novel, or if they already had it planned because of the manga. Sarada even said that she had Sasuke teach her it, which contradicts the novel where Sasuke directly tells her that he's going to teach her when he comes back. It can still follow the novels continuity given the right context. Like maybe Sarada immediately brought it up as soon as he came home.
I don't know did Sasuke say he was going to teach her the fireball or a fire style jutsu? If it was the former then it could be she asked him at another time prior to the novel events. We don't have much from the novel past a few snippets here and there so we don't know the full details. If it's the latter then Sasuke could be teaching her another fire style technique. I'm a little suspect of the novels they seem fillerish especially with the Hyuga crap.

Very interesting episode Sarada was very strategic in this battle and mitsuki didnt really show his true power as i noticed i wonder why did he give up
Mitsuki looked at Boruto and smiled :Sparks: we know why he gave up. He knew if he used SM he'd be exposed and draw attention to Orochimaru. He confirmed he'd be forced to leave Konoha and he didn't want to be away from Boruto.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know did Sasuke say he was going to teach her the fireball or a fire style jutsu? If it was the former then it could be she asked him at another time prior to the novel events. We don't have much from the novel past a few snippets here and there so we don't know the full details. If it's the latter then Sasuke could be teaching her another fire style technique. I'm a little suspect of the novels they seem fillerish especially with the Hyuga crap.

Mitsuki looked at Boruto and smiled :Sparks: we know why he gave up. He knew if he used SM he'd be exposed and draw attention to Orochimaru. He confirmed he'd be forced to leave Konoha and he didn't want to be away from Boruto.
He said Fire Style. If she already knew the Fire Ball technique then he would probably have her master it before moving on to another technique. So he probably taught her FB first like his Father did for him.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

crashbash is weird. he/she comes here once a week posts a comment of the episode and disappears :lmao: