Boruto - Entrusted with Naruto's Nine Tails?

Boruto inherates Kurama?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other, let me explain in a post...

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Go home noob, you're drunk

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

bmoreno84

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Guys, new to the Boruto Manga and Anime. I know it barely started and there's hardly any information past Chapter 10 of the Boruto Manga, but do you think, if and when Naruto does fall, do you think that Naruto will seal the Nine Tails in Boruto?

I mean, supposedly he gained god powers, but he still lacks the chakra reservers and regeneration that Naruto had.

Would it be TOO much for Boruto to have the nine tails plus the "God" powers?

Im so excited to see where this is taken, however, i'd be sad if Kurama was not part of the Uzumaki lineage anymore.

Disclaimer: This is my first post, if I did anything wrong or posted this in the wrong thread or anything that violates any rules, please let me know so that I can learn. :) I appreciate any help you guys have to offer.

Disclaimer #2: I misspelled a word in the poll, excuse my mistake.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's parallel is Sasuke.

Naruto's would be Sarada and she would become his apprentice.

Now since Sarada has sharingan, she really wouldn't need to be jin to control Kurama
If anyone would be Kurama's jin, it would be Himawari.

But my guess is that being a jin is no longer a thing now. So when Naruto dies, Kurama will finally be free to roam around like he has over the past before being sealed. But he will no longer be a threat to Konoha and would most likely act as a guardian.

So the purpose of sealing him is that no one else can seal him to use him for their own gain or that he would be controlled should he decide to go on a rampage

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No thanks, i want boruto to do something different. Not just be handed something like kurama. I think kurama would just be free like the other bijuu, if naruto really died.

DietyOfWind

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe the prophecy was about boruto not naruto where boruto will be the boy with blue eyes who plays with all the bijuu because they always seem to make a point that borutos eyes are bluer that narutos i also have a really good idea how the story will go and possibly end

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe the prophecy was about boruto not naruto where boruto will be the boy with blue eyes who plays with all the bijuu because they always seem to make a point that borutos eyes are bluer that narutos i also have a really good idea how the story will go and possibly end
Naruto fulfilled the prophecy already though. Why would they need need to re-cycle what already happened with another blue-eyed boy? lol...

DageNox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama is likely dead atm, because Kawaki killed Naruto, so he's gonna revive sometime later. I doubt he'll want to get resealed again, and he'll be depressed for a bit. Boruto wouldn't really want to be a jinchurki probably.

DietyOfWind

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he didnt fufill the prophecy though it could be said the prophecy was never about him because he never played with the tailed beats he only called them by their names and this generation there pointing out borutos eyes are a lot lighter and bluer than his fathers indicating the prophecy could be about him

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its more likely that he becomes a Jin with Nue in my opinion. He's the only one that can see his chakra, teleport to his dimension, and he could summon it although its sealed onto Sumire.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive considered that possibility myself. It seems that every generation has had child of prophecy since Minato. Boruto seems to have a similar fate as his predecessors.

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama should be able to roam around without being trapped in another body. At the end, Kurama was told to stay with Naruto instead of saying he has to be with Naruto. Boruto is also a weakling that can't handle him.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama is likely dead atm, because Kawaki killed Naruto, so he's gonna revive sometime later. I doubt he'll want to get resealed again, and he'll be depressed for a bit. Boruto wouldn't really want to be a jinchurki probably.
How do you know this just based on the opening of the manga/anime?

There is no way that ANYONE could kill Naruto. Now maybe he sealed Naruto or something but kill him? doubt it.