Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another back to back informative chapter

We learn about a way to defeat an ototsuchi potentially so basically koji forces a resurrection of isshiki by destroying jigens body in return kawakii seal is gone. Jigen also seems to be no more with jigen fully copied into him. Think the reason why when the main host body is about to die a force resurrection is started its poorly worded so hard to understand

We see the revived isshiki has a dojutsu in one eye, one eye seems to be a regular byakugan with that all ototsuchi have the other looks to be a byakugan with markings on it.

It's also interesting that jigen and revived isshiki dont look that different I guess for a long time being isshiki vessel his real appearance was replaced along time ago but in last chapter flash back jigen had same appearance as he does now before becoming a vessel.

We learn koji is the supposed clone of jiraya I'm not sure why amado would want to create a clone of jiraya to stop isshiki. Or why he has significance to him does him and jiraya have history. A while back seemed that koji was personally from konaha. Or how he came across his DNA well I guess how jiraya was known perv that wouldn't be that hard to get. Also what's with the mask I get why for the readers to create mystery of identity but in series why did he need the mask only thing I could notice his face didnt have a tattoo like other kara members unless his eye tattoo was suppose to be his number. And for a clone he hardly looks like jiraya.

That info about theres a mountain with eternally burning flames is interesting kind get a vibe might be a sage location abundant natural energy.

Overall all good chapter just dont like how this big chapter came so early on but I guess since its monthly and build hype for series you need these big reveala early on.

So from here they pretty much forced isshiki into getting a new host body since his new body cant handle it. Also is kara dismantled since amado single handedly controlled the machinery.