Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I make three handseals and concentrate my chakra into the floor to make a series of pale blue crystals to go in your direction to surround you, I then make three handseals and creat two dragons made of crystal, I jump ontop of one of the dragons, the other dragon then rushes towards you before the on I'm on. While the one I'm on reches you, I concentrate my chakra towards my arm to create a ten meter long rod covering my arm, I then jump into the air so that I'm ontop of you and stretch my arm down ward to stab you*

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 30
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

(Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: 40
Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

(Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
Damage: 30
Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal covering her hand completely upto her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Albel appears on the field with his 1T already activated and looks at you and watches your everymove. As you begin to make handseals he prepares for your attack, and as you finish the handseals Albel sees crystal pillars rising up from the ground. As they are rising he releases wild lightning from his body hitting the pillars causing them to shatter apart. As that is happening he sees you starting to make more handseals, and as you do Albel quickly makes a earth pillar come out of the ground behind you at an angle where it hits you in the spine before you can finish the handseals. At the moment you are hit by the pillar and knocked off balance and sent forward Albel releases a gust of wind onto the ground which causes dust and dirt to lift up, and hit your eyes blinding you temporarlly. While you are blinded Albel quickly jumps backwards to mid range while still keeping his eyes on you.-

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The is no dust since we are on water but I'll just go with what you wrote
*I rub the sand of my eyes to clear my vision and release my chakra into the water, I then mold some of the water under you so that it turns into a shark, the shark then leaps out of the water to attack you, while you deal with the shark, I place my hand on the water and send a surge of lightning through it to electrefy you. I then begin to run to my left while making nine handseals, pink crystaline spikes then erupt from under you, trapping you*

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Shoton: Suishoheki Hachi no Jin ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth
Formation
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: An extremely draining jutsu, Guren will perform nine handseals and place her palms on the ground. Huge pink crystalline spikes will then erupt around the target, trapping them.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forgot we were on water, but if we are then wouldn't that mean you very first attack never surrounded me? I'm assuming we are in the middle of that lake or river whaterver it is and your crystals are only the size of a man which in average is about 6ft, so they wouldn't have even reached out of the water. I think we both messed up. xd
==========================================================

-Albel looks at you from mid range as you are clearing the dust from your eyes. As you finish he sees faint traces of chakra going into the water below you into the water, realizing this it must be some kind of water jutsu. As he is realizing this a water shark forms out of the water coming at him. Since Albel is at mid range the shark will not reach him. While the shark is released Albel sends out his own wave of lightning into the water which races towards you and collides with your own. At the moment he releases the wave of lightning which collides with yours. While the two lightning jutsus are colliding Albel sees you running your left making more handseals. Albel makes a giant lid form above you which comes crashing down ontop of you before you can finish all nine handseals. As the lid lands ontop of you it traps you and begins to push you underneath the water. While you are sinking to the bottom Albel dashes to long range where he is now on land.-

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As the lid pushes me under the water, I concentrate my wind chakra and release it a a combo of gusts shaped like claws which push it upward long enough for me to swim out of the way, I then swim so that I am in mid-range and concentrate my chakra into my mouth and relese it as a stream of wind that turns into a twister to attack you, after that, I jump out of the water and into the air and concentrate my water chakra into my throught and release it as sticky liquid towards you*

(Fūton: Juuha Reppou Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gusts shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-As Albel waits on land he looks around seeing where you might pop up from if you have managed to escape from the earth lid. While he is looking around he sees the water in front of him at mid range fly up revealing a twister that is coming his way. When he sees this he quickly sends his chakra into the ground around him which makes the earth rise up and form a complete dome around him. As the dome is being made you should be in the air about to release you next attack, and your twister should now be making contact with the dome. When this is happening Albel sinks into the ground without leaving a trace before the dome completely crumbles. When he gets deep underground he moves through the earth until he is at the middle of the lake and then pops out while still deep in the water.

By this time you should have landed back down onto the water. As Albel pops up from beneath the earth and is now deep under water at the middle of the lake, he sends chakra around his body which begins to propel him through the water while masking his presence from you. While his presence is hidden he begins moving towards you from beneath.-

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As soon as the dome crumbles and I can't see you, I release my chakra around me and mold it into a crystal wheel which enhances my speed and allows me to get to land faster than I would get there running, I then create a crystal mirror from which three clones come out of, after that, one clone and myself run back to the water without you knowing which one is the real me*

(Shoton: Kessho Shiyarin) -Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: Guren will surround herself in a wheel of crystal, which enhances her speed on water so that she is faster than any normal ninja. The wheel cannot function as an attack or a defense against techniques.

(Shoton: Suisho Kyo) - Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror
Description: This technique is solely used by Guren. She forms a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which she can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone Technique. The mirror shatters after the clones are produced.

(Suisho no Bunshin) - Jade Crystal Clone
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: After she performs the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror jutsu, Guren can make multiple clones [ upto 3 ] of herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal. Clones made by this jutsu are also able to deceive Byakugan users. The clones can only use Crystal techniques upto A rank and will shatter if hit once.

Last edited: