Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so basically the Kaguya clan get their bones powers straight from the rabbit goddess herself. It’s actually the most feared kekkei genkai in the world, NOT sharingan. They were so blood thirsty for combat that they died killing other clans off entirely and even killing off themselves. So much so to where young Kimimaro was the sole survivor, up until he was clapping Lee and Gaara and died right in the middle of the battle due to unknown causes. That being said, Shikotsumyaku or “Dead Bone Pulse” the bloodline trait that enables the users to manipulate their bone in an unfathomable way. This range from shooting your finger tip bones out at someone like a bullet to removing your entire spine to use as a whip. This comes with multiple perks including not feeling/being used to the pain way above the threshold of that of a normal human being, have massive regeneration potential as you grow back the bones you remove almost instantaneously, it’s up there. That’s what I know about DBP in canon and the RP. It’s been my favorite KG since we’ve seen Kimimaro and Kimimaro was my first favorite character. So since this ability no longer requires a test since apparently I’m ass, it’s only fitting I purchase it and love it to death. Okay I’m done.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Okie dokie, let's start off thennnn

( Yanagi no Mai ) - Dance of the Willow
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Dance of the Willow is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, the user quickly grows a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents. After stabbing them, they can leave the bones in as spikes or they can allow it to retract.

( Tsubaki no Mai ) - Dance of the Camellia
Description: Dance of the Camellia is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, the user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. The user can pull up to two swords out, both with full strength.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your forearm bones go through your hand to stab in a CQC manner and can be broken off or retracted.

Up to two swords you can pull from your shoulder area hard as steel for CQC.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Teshi Sendan ) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user fires their fingertip bones at the opponent with bullet like speed. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

( Hone Senbon Rendan ) - Bone Needle Barrage
Description: Similar to Ten Finger Drilling Bullets, the user is able to fire several large bone needles from their arms which are harder than steel. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

( Hone Gekido ) - Bone Rage
Description: The user gathers chakra before releasing it from every point, releasing bone spikes from everywhere on their body, sticking out up to 3 meters each.

Next~

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: As I used in my example of Kaguya explanation, finger tip bone bullets!

2: Same thing as 1 but more akin to firing something more like a forearm bone.

3: Pretty simple. Bones protrude from your entire body.

Question: Can Bone Rage be considered a full body surge since it specifically states you gather and release chakra all over your body simultaneously? Common sense tells me yes.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Urmm I think so, but its hella weak..so would be a waste anyways.

( Hone Yari ) - Bone Spear
Description: The user creates a massive bone spear that can be used up close or by throwing it at the target.

( Hone Shuriken ) - Bone Shuriken
Description: The user holds his palm out and grows several shuriken from his palm. If held out, he can fire these shuriken out of his palm directly.

Next!

Reactions: Troi

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Karamatsu no Mai ) - Dance of the Larch
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

( Asami no Mai ) – Dance of the Beautiful Linen
Description: The user slices upward with a sword made of bone and then extends his bones from their back high into the sky, piercing the foe with great accuracy and force before quickly retracting.

Nexttttt

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: A faster, more powerful version of Bone Rage, basically. Add a little spin move at the end to basically make the already pretty much ultimate defense even harder to get past by any bodily means.

2: So this doesn’t explain enough. I’m assuming you slice them upward with your sword and send them upwards off their feet and you bend over and extend bones from your back to meet them with lethal bones while they are airborne. It doesn’t say anything about launching them so if they don’t launch I’m not sure what sending bones from your back would do in this scenario, so I assume they get launched and the bones from your back are the follow up.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It's one of those obscure game moves tbh...so can't even tell you myself lmao.

( Sawara no Mai ) – Dance of the Cypress
Description: The user repeatedly attacks the enemy, alternating attacks between their sword and bone grown from their knee.

( Hiiragi no Mai ) – Dance of the Holy
Description: The user advances at the enemy with their bone sword spinning rapidly like a drill and strikes them rapidly in multiple places.

Nextt

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesn’t matter. Won’t be using it.

1: Saw this in the anime I believe. Grow a sword of use an already grown one, have a sharp bone from you leg protrude from you knee, and get to combining.

2: Also seen in the anime I believe but are you spinning forward horizontally like the point of a drill or vertically like a tornado? I don’t remember?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
These are game moves too actually, iirc. Oh well, nexttt

( Keyaki no Mai ) – Dance of the Zelkova
Description: The user knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them before extending a large number of spikes from their arm to stab the opponent.

( Hone Sousou ) - Bone Burial
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground, creating bones in the earth that grow under the opponent. Wrapping around them, the bones aim to crush the opponent in a cork screw shape.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also doesn’t matter, literally useless anyway.

1: Knock your opponent airborne, dollar general 25% load primary lotus, power thrust them downward but with bones involved.

2: At least a decent technique, much like any elemental prison-based tech, slam your hands on the ground, growing the bone underneath your opponent, bone(s) erupt underneath your opponent, aims to conceal and construct them.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Hone Tsubasa ) - Bone Wings
Description: The user grows large bone wings from their back which can be used to fly or to defend. The user can also flap these wings and release bone spikes once per turn. The wings last for 3 turns.

( Hone Shokushu )- Bone Tentacles
Description: The user grows bone tendrils from their back to bind or pierce the opponent.

Next~

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Simple. Bone wings lol Flap them once per turn to fire pew pews. I assume the pew pews are of B rank as are the wings. Following those damage guidelines and whatnot.

2: Again, simple. Bone “tentacles” that can flex and whip at your opponent, ultimately seeking to bind them but also capable of piercing them.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru ) - Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The fourth of the five Kaguya Dances is divided into two jutsu. The first half allows the user to remove their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: The fourth of the five Kaguya Dances is divided into two jutsu. The first half allows form a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce through any A rank physical shield his opponent raises. The user sends chakra into the spear every turn, constantly healing it passively, making it almost indestructible.

Next

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both very simple; a bone whip made of the spine and a bone “spear” which is basically the user’s bones spiraling around their arm and forming more of a sharp cone than a spear. Regardless, this technique has the ability to pierce through any A rank and below defense which isn’t half bad actually. And you can keep it active for 10 chakra per turn instead of spending 30 every time to reform and reuse it. That’s also rather useful in my opinion. It also doesn’t just break and become brittle by normal means since as you put chakra into it, and reforms and reshapes itself as necessary. Meaning that, as it is, it is almost indestructible. Wish it was S rank. :)

Question: I’m assuming the whip stays active as long as you want as well to use as you please until you choose otherwise? I don’t assume it just disappears or anything of the sort. Same with the rest of the techs where you spawn a weapon from yourself. I assume they can be used in accordance to how you see fit after you’ve removed the necessary bones from your body, referencing the technique if you actually wanted to use the weapon with its stated benefits .

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes the whip remains behind; as its basically morphing your spine into a sharpened whip and molded as is.

Next:

( Ryobu no Mai ) – Dance of The Diamond World
Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with their sword, slicing the enemies knee.

( Yaemugura no Mai ) – Dance of the Eightfold Vines
Description: The user pulls out two bone swords, and then dives onto the opponent, slashing twice. He then unleashes a furry of stabs, knocking the opponent back. He then dashes behind the opponent, unleashing bone spikes all over their body and impaling the opponent.

Reactions: Troi