2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Snowy Chase"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 40 Discussion and 41 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover 40 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 41

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just changed the color of the title and link to something lighter so that they would be more noticeable.

Is it just me or does Aster has had his weird sparkling beetle eyes rather often these past few chapters?
Yea I know. that's a thing you do. Xd I was wondering what colour to choose when making ruler of the land thread and tried a few and then left midway. I was like Cali would fix it and there it was .. :p

Yea in last two chapter it was a lot. The chapter before this at Mangareader also had a lot of comments from the translators and it was kind of funny.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I know. that's a thing you do. Xd I was wondering what colour to choose when making ruler of the land thread and tried a few and then left midway. I was like Cali would fix it and there it was .. :p

Yea in last two chapter it was a lot. The chapter before this at Mangareader also had a lot of comments from the translators and it was kind of funny.
I'm considering making a review of this series.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do u think it will be a long series like Naruto bleach one piece?
I think you really shouldn't be using those series as reference points as there aren't many series that reach that amount of chapters. These days it has become much more common te create series of a moderate lifespan rather than series that last decades. At this point some kind of a generation switch is occurring in the manga industry. Series like Boku no Hero Academia are made by people who grew with series like Naruto and One Piece and when such a with occurs, it's accompanied by a new perception. By now the amount of series has exploded, so having many decade-running series isn't really cost efficient. They don't even plan that far ahead, normally they just make an estimation of how long or how many chapters a series should consist of. When it appears then that it's beneficial to keep it longer, they will. OP and FT never intended to be that long, but they kept it going because they're so popular.

If Black Clover wants to reach something like 800 chapters, it will have to put in a lot of effort. It's an enjoyable series that can easily gain popularity, but that's something different than OP. OP is pretty much this generation's DB.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you really shouldn't be using those series as reference points as there aren't many series that reach that amount of chapters. These days it has become much more common te create series of a moderate lifespan rather than series that last decades. At this point some kind of a generation switch is occurring in the manga industry. Series like Boku no Hero Academia are made by people who grew with series like Naruto and One Piece and when such a with occurs, it's accompanied by a new perception. By now the amount of series has exploded, so having many decade-running series isn't really cost efficient. They don't even plan that far ahead, normally they just make an estimation of how long or how many chapters a series should consist of. When it appears then that it's beneficial to keep it longer, they will. OP and FT never intended to be that long, but they kept it going because they're so popular.

If Black Clover wants to reach something like 800 chapters, it will have to put in a lot of effort. It's an enjoyable series that can easily gain popularity, but that's something different than OP. OP is pretty much this generation's DB.
OP isn't this generation's DBZ , DBZ IS DBZ from being popular and loved in the west . OP isn't that poular in the west . Naruto is actually this generation's DBZ . Its exploding in the west

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP isn't this generation's DBZ , DBZ IS DBZ from being popular and loved in the west . OP isn't that poular in the west . Naruto is actually this generation's DBZ . Its exploding in the west
That's a very relative perspective. OP is far more popular in Japan, the place where all these series are made and thus also inspire the mangaka. DBZ already paved the way for the entire industry, so that Naruto is more popular in the West isn't that important compared to the status OP has in Japan. The main reason as why Naruto was able to gain more popularity in western countries is probably because of it's ninja-them opposite to the pirate-theme of OP.

This makes OP far more influential in the core of the industry. The fact that Naruto wasn't the first series, but only followed after it, also diminishes that accomplishment.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It may not be your cup of tea but OP is popular enough and is iconic by itself.

Back on topic: I am enjoying Black clover at the moment but I don't see it stretching as long as Naruto or OP.