5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Shadow Of The Night"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 261 Discussion and 262 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 261 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 262

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read only three chapters...can u remind me about plot..
It's a world with magical powers and magic knights, curses and dark powers from other worlds.
Two ambitious 15 year olds from an orphanage in a poor border village, go to the capital to join the magic knight squads of the country. they succeed and get selected albeit in two different squads and then their further training and they learn more about their country, it's history and conflicts and future challenges. That you would have to read for yourself. :lok:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a world with magical powers and magic knights, curses and dark powers from other worlds.
Two ambitious 15 year olds from an orphanage in a poor border village, go to the capital to join the magic knight squads of the country. they succeed and get selected albeit in two different squads and then their further training and they learn more about their country, it's history and conflicts and future challenges. That you would have to read for yourself. :lok:
thanks...and if i want to ask you something of out of teh subject...how im supose to do it???..

Status
Not open for further replies.