5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Vanicula VS Noelle"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 254 Discussion and 255 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 254 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 255

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Caliburn

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ever since the fight against the word demon, the art has been bothering me. Like the details are super sporadic. Since that fight, there's been a ton of alternating between super detailed panels and relatively empty ones. I can't help but feel like there's some panels he draws entirely by himself, then ones where he has like 20 different assistants touch up.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, I feel its being rushed. We had a time skip, which is very common in most mangas, but its all happening too fast now. I think its also very obvious what will happen to undine and lolpchika now, which I don't personally enjoy that much.

At the same time, I'm curious how, now that the sealing didn't work, how are they gonna deal with miss bad demon girl. I assume that physical damage won't be effective if we are to consider what happened to the first demon they faced. So piercing her with a lance doesn't seem like a likely effective attack.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, I feel its being rushed. We had a time skip, which is very common in most mangas, but its all happening too fast now. I think its also very obvious what will happen to undine and lolpchika now, which I don't personally enjoy that much.

At the same time, I'm curious how, now that the sealing didn't work, how are they gonna deal with miss bad demon girl. I assume that physical damage won't be effective if we are to consider what happened to the first demon they faced. So piercing her with a lance doesn't seem like a likely effective attack.
it's BC. the arc will manage to feel super long regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.