Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Spirit Director's Magic"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 226 Discussion and 227 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 226 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 227

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Caliburn and Avani

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Caliburn yeah your implications were likely spotted on. But that's some huge spirit. Now that we think about it, so far except Salamander all other spirits were communicating with their users. Salamander never spoke a word, right?.

Now author introduced the idea of levels. So, Level 0 is the top most!. Seemingly now ranking system will vary from Kingdom to kingdom... each have their own. I feel like the Princess of Heart Kingdom herself may be cursed.

Yes, chapter is short tho!.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Caliburn yeah your implications were likely spotted on. But that's some huge spirit. Now that we think about it, so far except Salamander all other spirits were communicating with their users. Salamander never spoke a word, right?.

Now author introduced the idea of levels. So, Level 0 is the top most!. Seemingly now ranking system will vary from Kingdom to kingdom... each have their own. I feel like the Princess of Heart Kingdom herself may be cursed.

Yes, chapter is short tho!.
When Yuno first obtained Sylph, he wasn't able to communicate either with her and when they fought Fana for the 2nd time, they said the spirit had grown. So essentially the spirit and user grown alongside one another. Undine seems to be special in the sense that she has been 'inherited' by generations of queens and thus never went dormant. Sylph on the other hand had probably been inside of that dungeon for ages.

Though considering the mastery Leon has over Salamander I find it hard to believe he's still only adapting. I think the writer simply thought there was no reason so far to let the spirit talk.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When Yuno first obtained Sylph, he wasn't able to communicate either with her and when they fought Fana for the 2nd time, they said the spirit had grown. So essentially the spirit and user grown alongside one another. Undine seems to be special in the sense that she has been 'inherited' by generations of queens and thus never went dormant. Sylph on the other hand had probably been inside of that dungeon for ages.

Though considering the mastery Leon has over Salamander I find it hard to believe he's still only adapting. I think the writer simply thought there was no reason so far to let the spirit talk.
Maybe Salamander wasn't a talk type?.

Now that you mention that, It made me remember the events how Fuegoleon woke up from his slumber. Was it the Salamander which did that?. Salamander chose Fuego & he got rejuvenated.... kinda like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.