5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Now Is The Time To Break The Seal"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 203 Discussion and 204 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 203 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 204

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it was too be expected that Aster's anti-magic would be effective, but why isn't it affecting his body? I'm not sure whether Yuno's remark was meant as a joke or a serious explanation, but even even if Aster has no mana he still has life force. So is this a subtle hint or did they goofed up?

And Nero is cracking me up. Her face is just full of sass.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol at Nero still having that ridiculous stare
Well it was too be expected that Aster's anti-magic would be effective, but why isn't it affecting his body? I'm not sure whether Yuno's remark was meant as a joke or a serious explanation, but even even if Aster has no mana he still has life force. So is this a subtle hint or did they goofed up?

Definitely not a mistake.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's mana from the devil's world. Maybe it latches on to mana of people before it can absorb connected life force. The spell being designed to devour mana and life force but not getting a hook, or anything to attach itself to in absence of mana. Thus Yuno's explanation that it has no use of a body without mana. Or Maybe just antimagic and demon possession protecting him somehow.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's mana from the devil's world. Maybe it latches on to mana of people before it can absorb connected life force. The spell being designed to devour mana and life force but not getting a hook, or anything to attach itself to in absence of mana. Or Maybe just antimagic and demon possession protecting him somehow. Thus Yuno's explanation that it has no use of a body without mana.
It reminds me of Luffy's immunity to Enel's lightning powers. That scene was plainly gorgeous and Enel's face priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: Avani
Status
Not open for further replies.