5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Brothers of Spatial Magic "

Black Clover Manga Chapter 181 Discussion and 182 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 181 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 182

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, that brotherly handholding was a bit too mushy for me. Well at least it seems, following Yami's words, that all the characters are going to be reunited again soon.

Most intriguing parts were where that it was said that Patri finally looks like Licht. I always considered it a plothole that he somehow reincarnated as someone else in contrast to all the other elves with no explanation given. And that you can see a silhouette reminiscent of Yuno when they're talking about the magic stones.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, that brotherly handholding was a bit too mushy for me. Well at least it seems, following Yami's words, that all the characters are going to be reunited again soon.

Most intriguing parts were where that it was said that Patri finally looks like Licht. I always considered it a plothole that he somehow reincarnated as someone else in contrast to all the other elves. And that you can see a silhouette reminiscent of Yuno when they're talking about the magic stones.
Yeah noticed the Patry part and that Licht's current body is artificial..... whatever that means. I missed silhouette of Yuno.. will check it out.
Langris still has elf ears so he is probably similar to Yuno now- elved but still in charge.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah noticed the Patry part and that Licht's current body is aretificial..... whatever that means. I missed silhouette of Yuno.. will check out out.
Langris still has elf ears so he is probably similar to Yuno now- elved but still in charge.
That's because the face is almost completely covered by a speech bubble. The reason why I think it looks like Yuno, is because of the pendant and the black hair that has pointy locks pointing outwards.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
That's because the face is almost completely covered by a speech bubble. The reason why I think it looks like Yuno, is because of the pendant and the black hair that has pointy locks pointing outwards.
i noticed the yuno portion.. but this arc is taking some crazy turns which i dont know where its heading...
we need to see the sleeping peacock girl in action honestly

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Either a lucky accident like patri said but I think you have to look similar to who you possess so maybe patri emulated licht in life to point souls were similar or something like that.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Most intriguing parts were where that it was said that Patri finally looks like Licht. I always considered it a plothole that he somehow reincarnated as someone else in contrast to all the other elves with no explanation given. And that you can see a silhouette reminiscent of Yuno when they're talking about the magic stones.
Which Silhouette?. Did I missed something?.

Status
Not open for further replies.