5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Sleeping Lion"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 171 Discussion and 172 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 171 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 172

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!.That was the Badass revival. Was been waiting for a long time. And yeah it was on time. Expected Fuegoleon would get a powerup. But a dragon?. That's so coool.

Good Chapter lol just for Fuegoleon. So his evolved form might put him a level above other Squad Captains. Him being able to manifest a fire-arm with his power says a lot. That arm looks awesome. It is like Tabata all planned out.

Maybe after this arc.... Fuegoleon would be the Next Magic Emperor. I am still thinking if Tabata will resolve all the Elf-Human subplot in this arc alone or will somehow makes Elves retreat from the Clover Kingdom. Later is highly possible in my opinion. Real Licht did flew to the Kingdom in urgence to meet a certain person. I am still thinking it is the Gauche.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best chapter in a while. The panels with Leo and the lion and Fuego looking like a falconer with a pyro arm and a fire salamander, were amazing.

It's odd though as I'm going to assume that that's the fire spirit, only that one was supposed to be in Fana's possession. Did the salamander maybe leave Fana after she regained her original soul back and has been wandering since? It's possible there are multiple of the same spirit, but considering Leo said it had been hovering around for a while around their heads I'm inclined to believe it's the exact same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.