Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Road To Revenge And Atonement"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 167 Discussion and 168 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 167 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 168

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At first I thought this was an unnecessary build up. But after reading it through the end... really liked it. It was so fun. lol. I laughed hard at how fast the situation changed from Raedes to Asta taking it over. XD

Hope we get to the Main Event next time.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Planning to read it. How is the manga genre like i have been seeing black clover recommended everywhere.
def my fav manga currently and my top 5 of all time
The anime is not bad.. the first couple episodes he yells ALOT but the voice actor died that down ALOT.. literally i dont even notice him yelling now.. the manga is amazing

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
def my fav manga currently and my top 5 of all time
The anime is not bad.. the first couple episodes he yells ALOT but the voice actor died that down ALOT.. literally i dont even notice him yelling now.. the manga is amazing
So the sentimentals about him being a loud mouth are not fabrications of someone that just really hated it from the get go. I'm more open to reading & watching it now, but isn't the main like, a Naruto of sorts? That's kind of off putting for me, but if you can assure me that he isn't a complete copy paste and the plot is good, then I'll endure him, for as long a until there is room for liking him.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the sentimentals about him being a loud mouth are not fabrications of someone that just really hated it from the get go. I'm more open to reading & watching it now, but isn't the main like, a Naruto of sorts? That's kind of off putting for me, but if you can assure me that he isn't a complete copy paste and the plot is good, then I'll endure him, for as long a until there is room for liking him.
... It has some similar elements to Naruto or you can say some common tropes as many other SJ heroes, but different enough at the same time. Instead of asking for assurance one way or another- read first 5-10 chapters to get a feel and decide for yourself whether it's your cup of tea or not. There is a one shot BC manga too.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
... It has some similar elements to Naruto or you can say some common tropes as many other SJ heroes, but different enough at the same time. Instead of asking for assurance one way or another- read first 5-10 chapters to get a feel and decide for yourself whether it's your cup of tea or not. There is a one shot BC manga too.
I agree with the bold
Naruto is similar to most shounen main characters...
He is alot more free spirited and jokey jokey than naruhto
i sugges reading it

Status
Not open for further replies.