571💸
Kumi
10,825💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
b]Real Battle Title:[/b] [Real Battle] Endeavor vs BZA
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-endeavor-vs-bza.777134/
Participants: @Bambee
Type of Check: I believe BZA has been hit by my attack.

Endeavor leapt at BZA while simultaneously activating Arid, right after that he activates another attack card and surrounds himself in fire akin to that of a fire saw that has a 20 meter diameter. The issue starts with BZA's response.

He uses a dodge card to leap back. After he performs his leap he uses an attack card to cause vibrations in the ground that manipulate it to form a structure around him. He also spends an additional support card after his attack to cause the rocks to cut into Endeavor

His feet half a meter from the ground whilst his entire body moved back ten meters [Dodge]. As he did he avoided [5 SPM] the creeping wave of haze that preceded his opponent's advance. No sooner did his feet land at the completion of this escape, than would he trigger surging vibration emission. This time reversing the nature of its frequencies to produce violent tremors that erupted seventeen meters of sediments 120 degrees in-front of himself [Attack]. The nature of these vibration would dislodge jagged rock, sediment and earth upwards of ten meters which would pelt and ultimately slash opponent [Support].

In my move, I stated that Endeavor further expanded his attack and spent another Attack Card directly after BZA's dodge. This attack expanded the saw to 30 meters in diameter and it was directed so that the saw would encompass 11 meters of BZA's immediate area as it approached his location.

After BZA would utilize his dodge, Endeavor would bypass both Flash Fire Gauntlets and never stop moving forward with his fire propulsion in an attempt to melt through BZA. He would would raise his temperature 2 more times to A Rank [2 Dodge Cards spent as Support Cards via Lunatic] [1 Block Card Spent as Attack Card via Lunatic to use Hellflame to Attack]. The intensified and strengthened fire would expand outwards further as well creep in to cover Endeavor's body like armor in its newfound power. They would also expand the fire saw to a mighty 30 meters in diameter. They would of course continue propelling him forwards towards BZA, but would do so in an arc to his left that would eventually take Endeavor behind BZA. The extreme size of the fire saw would make it so that the flames were well within reach of BZA even as it arced if he didn't move, encompassing atleast 11 meters of his immediate area at all times

Bambee, in response to my attack that came after his dodge card, says that he would land on the ground and continue his previously planned attack/support card combination of sending vibrations into the ground.

Jirobee's retreat had provided a moment's reprieve but in his carelessness he'd underestimated the opponent's technique. A decision which he paid for the moment his feet touched the ground. For the man's haze washed through as he'd triggered his intended vibrations.

Since this would be attempting to clash his own attack card with mine, he would take damage for attempting to continue his move; As only a block or counter card can block damage from an attack card.

Beyond this, the counter itself fails. Bambee meta-games by "randomly" attempting to jump in the opposite direction of a flame wheel that he can't see, as his Dexterity is at 3 due to Arid vs the 5 SPM of the flame saw. Bambee claims that he knew the direction to dodge in because the temperature of the flames was raised and he could detect it by this. but the temperature around BZA would *already* be raising naturally due to the Heat Haze he is affected by as well as the approaching flame saw naturally bringing the heat closer to him. In addition to these factors, Bambee makes no mention of jumping away from the gigantic flame saw due to the heat, he just jumps away. He also meta games in that he claims to know that Endeavor is still coming towards him despite the fact that he is unable to track him anymore.

In addition, he has 5 PWR and is only able to jump 10 meters at once. Despite this fact, he attempts to jump 3 times to a total of 30 meters while only spending 1 dodge card. He is overextending his limits while also failing to actually get out of the way of the flame saw. Since my fire covered a 11 meter area around him in it's trajectory, this would leave BZA at the mercy of the flames regardless once he completes his first 10 meter jump.

As it stood there was still ten meters between himself and the still oncoming flame encased Hero. Guided by equal part self preservation and desperation, Bee would lunge once more [Dodge] towards his own left, in a diagonal pattern in three successive bursts. Each lunge utilizing his Power and achieved 10 Meter bearths.
You must be registered for see images

• Endeavor saying 30-meter diameter doesn't change the Flame emerge from HIM and needs to cross X amount Distance. X being 10 Meters as he acknowledges Arid preceded him. The Flames Temperature increase doesn’t grant enhanced SPM. This's matter of reference frames: An bullet and grenade, of equal size, fired from the same weapon, travelling the same distance, doesn’t result in one out-speeding the other. All that changes is the AoE either can inflict successfully. With exception of Arid (which I took -2 DEX) none of his other technique is YET to have gone 11 Meters.
  • In regard my use of Attack Card. The opponent is exaggerating the time-frames required to execute the attack. All it is was sending through vibrations whilst his Arid Attack washed through. Endeavor, is still travelling 10 Meters, whereas Jirobee has triggered 0.5 Meters ground vibration.
  • NB: As of Post Two, Vibrate Quirk has been edited to indicate Power determines its ruptures (upwards) and crumble distance (downwards). Its not 10 Meters, as attempted. I was equally informed I couldn’t use Support Cards to induce debilitating effects. Hence my lack of mention of this in Post Three. Neither could I dictate the angle of Vibration. It doesn’t change I vibrated [Attack] 17 Meters << This Attack Action was mentioned so as to lock in Time-Frame and acknowledge when the Dex Debuff occurred AS I vibrated the ground. This is crucial as it places Endevour and his oncoming Technique 10 Meters away.
  • The final point is the way I dodge. Its evident when someone is American, has never cooked a single day of his life or a combination of both. A 200 Degrees not Fahrenheit difference is significantly noticeable. Its so noticeable in fact its been used was used to differentiate Hellflame Ranked benchmarks. Jirobee accounts for "his enemies' preference for deceitful strategies, propensity for aggression and now his flame's possession of devitalizing properties" Why would he run back when he can't see against an opponent whose first attack was to blow sneakily blow the ground beneath him. Why would he run forward when the opponent's last position was ahead. Why would he run towards the region the flame's temperature is highest. Broly is the "eye" of a technique emanating from him and adjusting it accordingly.
Checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

BZA

Kin
571💸
Kumi
10,825💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real Battle Title: Endeavor vs BZA
Real Battle: Here
Participants: @-Broly-

Type of Check: I am disputing the second edit's outcome. In regards to the Attack and Support Card sequence (as commented upon on Discord): Its revealed that Vibrate doesn't determine nor control how vibrations influence ruptures and crumbles. After incorrectly attempting to utilize it in Post Two, I don't attempt so in Post Three. However, I still have the Attack Action to lock in Time-Frame. One which has Endeavor some distance away. I'd stated 10 Meters but Riker has ruled < 8 Meters. Despite, this distance between us, I don't see how Enji's Fire would've have successfully hit me and induced status effect. The expanding Flame Wheel still needs to cover this Range en-route to its full diameter scope. In the same instance it does this Jirobee would've triggered his own vibration. This isn't breaching Time-Frame, Endevours attack has already occurred and is transpiring. Am I supposed to wait for his Techniques to complete by burning me before I set in place counter actions?? Finally this could be a misunderstanding. Nonetheless, Hellflame reduces Attribute Points By One [1] and Two [2] Points. Whenever 1400 [G Rank] and 1600-1800 [B - A Rank] are Maintained for Three and Two Turns Accumulative and/or Consecutive.

• Power: 5 • Defense: 2 • Agility: 2 • Dexterity: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Technique: 3 [G Rank] - Post One
• Power: 5 • Defense: 2 • Agility: 2 • Dexterity: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Technique: 3 [G Rank]- Post Two
• Power: 5 • Defense: 2 • Agility: 2 • Dexterity: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Technique: 3 [G Rank] - Post Three [Start of Post 3] Prior to [A] Rank Boost
• Power: 5 • Defense: 2 • Agility: 2 • Dexterity: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Technique: 3 [A Rank] - Post Three [End of Post 3]

The Red is important to consider, as it means Endeavor's SPM as he executes the A Rank Boost should've dropped One [1] Point across. This places his actual AP as • Power: 4 • Defense: 1 • Agility: 1 • Dexterity: 4 • Intelligence: 2 • Technique: 3 [A Rank] - Post Three [End of Post 3]. This means he isn't travelling at the SPM claimed. As it stands I'd have cleared his oncoming Flame Wheel. As opposed to getting hit and suffering Status Effects.

☯ Checked!

Shade Masa

Elite
Kin
237💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
75⚔️
Real Battle Title: Deidara vs Bazz B
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-deidara-vs-bazz-b.777450/#post-22045899
Participants: Shade Masa | @Funnyavery3
Type of Check: This is a battle check. Avery's post has multiple problems. Avery's first problem is that he says he grabs three clay wads in one hand and animates, they each grow to one-meter diameter in width. He makes no note of them just growing while in his hand and shows no hindrance from it. I make no mention of this as I interrupt him before he can act, and me stating that something happens to him would be power-playing. His new post continues with his actions even with the interruption and takes no note of any hindrance from this.

The next issue would be assuming him getting on the owl goes through. For some strange reason seem to only 0.2M or 20 centimeters. Avery notes that he owl makes a foothold but Avery's character's foot is too big for this to matter.

Avery's character is 6'1 meaning that his foot is longer than the Owl so him having a footrest is a non-factor. The main reason I brought this up was to show the wacky dimensions of the bird. An owl's width is mostly due to his wings, while Avery simply says he jumps on the owl, but due to the size of the owl and Avery I would have reason to think Avery would be stepping on its wings, hindering its ability to fly, or if you take into account its strength Avery would be flung off when it went to flap its wings to fly (it needs to flap its wings to fly). This would lead to his dodge being invalid.

Another point would be that Avery only states that he travels 30M at a 45-degree angle. He only says he travels roughly 30M backward, even if we assume he travels 30M upwards (he doesn't specify) he would still be in the range of my 30M fireball.

The last point I want to bring up is that even if Deidara takes flight he can't track himself when he's on the bird. Deidara has 6 dexterity, and when people move in the RP it is assumed at their maximum speed unless specified (he does not). This means Deidara cannot track himself and correctly send out orders as Deidara’s creations have no dexterity (they travel at 8SPM and can track based off Deidara’s tracking ) and rely on Diedada’s instructions. Meaning that Deidara could not even accurately gauge his dodge which he gives a specific distance. This would also mean his move fails.

☯ Checked!

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-deidara-vs-bazz-b.777450/#post-22045899
Participants: Shade Masa | Funnyavery3
Type of Check: This is a battle check. Avery's post has multiple problems. Avery's first problem is that he says he grabs three clay wads in one hand and animates, they each grow to one-meter diameter in width. He makes no note of them just growing while in his hand and shows no hindrance from it. I make no mention of this as I interrupt him before he can act, and me stating that something happens to him would be power-playing. His new post continues with his actions even with the interruption and takes no note of any hindrance from this.

The next issue would be assuming him getting on the owl goes through. For some strange reason seem to only 0.2M or 20 centimeters. Avery notes that he owl makes a foothold but Avery's character's foot is too big for this to matter.

Avery's character is 6'1 meaning that his foot is longer than the Owl so him having a footrest is a non-factor. The main reason I brought this up was to show the wacky dimensions of the bird. An owl's width is mostly due to his wings, while Avery simply says he jumps on the owl, but due to the size of the owl and Avery I would have reason to think Avery would be stepping on its wings, hindering its ability to fly, or if you take into account its strength Avery would be flung off when it went to flap its wings to fly (it needs to flap its wings to fly). This would lead to his dodge being invalid.

Another point would be that Avery only states that he travels 30M at a 45-degree angle. He only says he travels roughly 30M backward, even if we assume he travels 30M upwards (he doesn't specify) he would still be in the range of my 30M fireball.

The last point I want to bring up is that even if Avery takes flight he can't track himself when he's on the bird. Avery has 6 dexterity, and when people move in the RP it is assumed at their maximum speed unless specified (he does not). This means Avery cannot track himself and correctly send out orders as Avery's creations have no dexterity (they travel at 8SPM) and rely on Avery's instructions. Meaning that Avery could not even accurately gauge his dodge which he gives a specific distance. This would also mean his attack fails as he cannot even see his creations reach 7 meters away.
Replying to the quote made.

.One part assumes I would be hindered by the making of the birds which neither me nor him specify in the post. If he wanted to contest a hindrance he would've quoted and did that in his first post instead of replying to it (but he replied instead. giving my post up the point he replied an ok). My post also discusses the dimensions they become and my PT doesn't mention growing or anything in the moulding process so I assumed it just happened without hindrance as well as another point.

.Another part talks about the owls made how I wouldn't be able to step on it (or that I'm stepping on its wings). Alex makes the assumption that the back on my owl (it's body) would be so small width wise in comparison to the wings that I would not be able to place one if not both feet on it. He even says I would step on the owl's wings which assumes that the wings are outstretched when I hop on the bird when he nor I make no mention of it. I can't find how much of the body's width or whatever is usually taken by an owl's wings but I believe it is a reach to say that it would be so small, as if Deidara wouldn't want to fly on his creations. I believe, These owls don't have to be proportionate because I make the dimensions as well. Simply saying they're an owl is giving a description to appearance but I decide the proportions.

.I don't know how the feet length (This is a reach smh) came about but I will rebuttal it as well. I didn't ever specify my foot sizes at all in my bio, now he is assuming my foot size based off of an average which is bs. Foot sizes ain't even mentioned in the character sheet so I didn't think this would ever be brought up. However (I'll entertain this bs) given the average foot size of about 25-27 cm (for japanese men) I believe all that would happen is that while my foot is secured in the foothold parts of the front/back would hang off and I'm still stable. Given that the 20cm length-wise is being accounted for(assuming that how much there is from the length), About 2.5-4.5 of the front/back part of my foot hangs off(not enough to rid of stability). In my opinion this a gross ass reach.

.Next I will address the mention of me being caught in the attack. We are 10 meters away when he sends out his flame. He says I didn't specify that I travel upwards and backwards in a 45 degree angle when I did specify all of that. There is a sentence right in the post that says it. Also he never specified the height, he said the length and width is 30 meters, not the height. Given how radius is I believe the height is 15 meters which I am out of that range(Im at least 30 meters in the air height which should be out of the range of his 15 meters in height). Also if I travel 30 meters away and we are already 10 meters away starting distance when u make the flame stream, then wouldn't it only be 30 meters when I'm 40 meters away which is outside of the range of his flame stream? "Bazz would release a flame stream from the front of his outstretched foot towards the man" This wording is also kind of unclear. But I interpreted the wording as all he did was make a flame that covered a total distance of 30M, nothing more.

.The last thing I will rebuttal is that Hive mind allows me to mentally send commands and to connect with the senses of my creations mentally. My creations can track what I can track, and I can see through them. First off even in tunnel vision I can guess or have a rough guess on how far I have travelled by going how much I'm going backwards or forwards. Second off, I don't gotta see my creations reach 7 meters away with my eyes. Because I am mentally connected to them I can see through their eyes/senses and using the same type of discernment (guess or rough guess) I will mentally have them act accordingly.

☯ Checked!

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
Real Battle Title: Kitsune vs Tomura
Real Battle: Real Battle
Participants: Mant | Geezy
Type of Check: Geezy is quite simply, Power-Playing my Character. I never once stated that Kitsune took out any vials of water and then smashed it over the sword. My post consist of only flash freezing my katana. I am quoting to lock him into running at me with full speed. Everything else after that is voided if this check is deemed correct.

Tomura didn't want to waste any more time listening to a dead man's eulogy he ran full speed at Kitsune. Tomura didn't hesitate despite seeing Kitsune take out a small vial of water and crush it over his sword as he said its name, encasing the blade in a layer of ice.

As a warrior of justice, Kitsune took an oath to maintain that stability. To maintain order. Kitsune flash froze Sode no Shirayuki while beginning to unsheathe his comrade ( this occurring after Kitsune mentioned the name ).

☯ Checked!

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
Participants: Shade Masa | @Funnyavery3
Type of Check: I’m not sure a support card can be used this type of way to evade a move or for a turn like this in general. Also it seems like a meta game for this man to claim he’s getting some type of vantage point and plan to do an exact movement to place him outside of a blast zone when he showed no signs of doing that in a previous post plus the reasoning in general seemed off, he is just conveniently trying to go backwards at a certain distances? Also I questioned the use of him using one hand to go backwards. Given that he’s using one hand wouldn’t he be imbalanced or at least not properly go backwards? It also says that the flame was the size of his hand and not bigger to account for the whole body. Most times people use flames in both hands or feet or like an equally balanced size to that it won’t be an improper propulsion but I believe the propulsion would instead fail or not travel properly since it’s jus one hand and the size of the hand. It don’t think it would properly carry the body especially backwards instead it might just fling the body to the side a little or some type of failure due to improper size and positioning.

☯ Checked!

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
3,413💸
Kumi
366💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Real Battle: [ X ]
Type of Check: Time Limit has Occurred.
Refuting this check due to a flagrant issue with my opponents move.

This issue I have with Mant's move is the fact he does not spend an Attack Card besides mentioning the fact he is infact attacking me. In the move he describes using his sword to intercept my movement which would result in a obvious slash across my torso.

Kitsune, as he already began unsheathing Sode no Shirayuki, gripped the katana tighter and slashed at the approaching villain while stepping backwards. The stepping backwards would provide some more distance, although very small in gain – the body would reposition to have the torso slanted in view against the villain ( the right shoulder is now behind the left shoulder due to body positioning ). The angle of the slash was designed to intercept the villain diagonally from his lower left abdomen across to his right. Kitsune would Flash Freeze the katana once more, as soon as Tomura began to sprint. Since the katana can harness the power of this freeze, it would extend and freeze Tomura solid.

In order for the opponent to intercept me with a slash from his sword, as described especially with his sword an Attack or Block card must be used. Since that failed to happen and Mant indeed mentioned he was Attacking me. I believe that his move is void. Because how can my opponent blatantly mention attacking yet not spend a attack card?

→ Spending One [1] Support to Flash Freeze the Opponent via Sode no Shirayuki as an Extension.
→ Kitsune stepped backwards while attacking, this proving 0.5 Meter distance traveled.
Sode no Shirayuki Grants the Wielder the Option to Spend One [1] Attack | Block Card to Assault | Defend.
☯ Checked!

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
Real Battle: [ X ]
Type of Check: Battle has Reached a Conclusion due to Seizing Orders. Battle Needs Grading.

☯ Graded!

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
571💸
Kumi
10,825💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real Battle Title: Taking Action
Real Battle: Here
Participants: Restless | BZA
Type of Check: Thread has Concluded. 10% Valhalla Morale Modifer (Hollywood Boulevard). 20% Costume Modifier.

☯ Voided!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
760💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Real Battle Title: Darkseid vs Hisoka
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-darkseid-vs-hisoka.778257/#post-22050491
Participants: Lord of Kaos and Mystik
Type of Check: Dispute. Kaos used an Attack Card to block, meaning my attack would go through. Also seeking confirmation on whether or not my spikes would retain having six damage each.

Since they were produced by my Bombard Card, and my Elastic Love states that the original Style Technique is bound to the spikes still, I believe they would retain the six damage under the unique case of my Quirk ability.

☯ Checked!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
760💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Real Battle Title: Endeavor vs Hisoka
Real Battle:
Participants:
Broly
Type of Check: Broly contradicts the dimensions of Endeavor's whips. He describes them as being 2.4 meters in volume, but also mentions that they can reach 30 meters away; the reach he describes is impossible for whips that is less than 2.4 meters long. I suspect he intended for them to be released as projectiles that could reach up to 30 meters away, but his wording backfires:

"Endeavor would create 10 Flame Whips on his outstretched fingers that would immediately project towards Hisoka [1 Bombard Card Spent]. "

The fact that Endeavor creates the whips on his fingers, rather than from his fingers, indicates that they remain attached to them. Broly never describes that the whips are released from Endeavor's fingers in his post, invalidating the dimensions he describes(unattached whips would need to be 30 meters long to have a reach of 30 meters).

There's another contradiction where he says that the initial column of fire is 24 meters in volume, but also says it's capable of spreading 30 meters outward

This portion of his post:
"with a mass of the intertwined whips ensuring that every area would receive an equal serving of each whip. Together the whips would attempt to decimate an area of 24 meters in volume around Hisoka."

also makes no sense. If the whips are laid out this way to evenly affect 24 meters of area, then only some of them would be striking me as opposed to all ten as Broly attempted to describe.

I also don't think that Broly can angle his feet toward me and cause the fire to push himself toward me as he described(he'd either go straight up or backwards).

☯ Checked!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
760💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Real Battle Title: Endeavor vs Hisoka
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-endeavor-vs-hisoka.778657/#post-22052858
Participants:
Broly
Type of Check: Broly is under the impression that he's moving at 7 SPM because he jumps with 7 PWR. However, the SPM is movement is determined by AGL, not PWR, meaning Endeavor's jump is happening at 2 SPM. My cards are moving at 6 SPM; with a 4 point difference in SPM, my cards can travel 4 meters for every one meter that Endeavor can. Endeavor waits until the cards are three meters away to perform his dodge. The time that it would take Endeavor to reach one meter into the air is the same amount of time it would take my cards to travel forward four meters. Given that Endeavor is 6'4, or 1.9 meters, that leaves 0.9 meters of his body exposed to the cards. I believe at least some of the cards would be able to strike him because of this( it'd likely be the two aimed for his chest and eyes since they're along his center, and I imagine they'd strike somewhere in his lower body). That would be enough to reduce his HP to 0 due to the Bombard Card used.

I'd also like it confirmed whether or not Broly utilizing the B-rank Heat for his Quirk within the second turn and then lowering the temp at the end meets the requirements for the drawbacks to trigger.

☯ Checked!