Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
This thread is dedicated to allowing the space for Role-Players to submit Real Battles that need to be checked due to completion or checked due to a dispute between the participants. The staff cannot see every foreseeable problem that may arise, so any Real Battle related problems will have to be submitted here. The Staff requests that the Role-Player that is submitting the check, follows the template below. Failure to do so will result in the Staff not officially acknowledging the check itself. Below is the template that is

Code:
[b]Real Battle Title:[/b] What is the Name of your Real Battle.
[b]Real Battle:[/b] Link the Thread that your Real Battle
[b]Participants:[/b] Who were the fighters besides yourself?
[b]Type of Check:[/b] Mention your Modifiers, if you have any, if Submitting for Grading. If You Want a Dispute Check? State Why Here as Well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jᴀʏ

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
254💸
Kumi
782💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Real Battle Title: James Knott vs Makoto Shishio
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/james-villian-fight-1.776873/
Participants: @Just_Red
Type of Check: I disagree with my opponents counter response towards my actions. I'm of the opinion the Speed Differential between our Bios would give me the edge, allowing me to hit James himself.

☯ Checked!

Last edited by a moderator:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
254💸
Kumi
782💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Real Battle Title: James Knott vs Makoto Shishio
Real Battle: Here
Participants: @Just_Red
Type of Check: Submitting for grading. Costume has 20% Morale Modifier.

☯ Graded!

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
254💸
Kumi
782💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Real Battle Title: Sung Jin-Woo [@Jay ] vs Name: Sasuke [@Akuma ]
Real Battle: Here
Participants: @Jay
Type of Check:
Problem 1: I believe my attack will kill him before he could manifest his save. I believe the Game quirk moves off INT and my opponent has 2 Intelligence. The distance between both bios is 3 meters. However, the relative speed comparison is 7 - 2 = 5. This means for every 1 Meter Jay could traverse I would have covered 5. Jay stated he manifested his counter before himself. A vague term which doesn't give a definitive position. He also specifies he doesn't try to perform his technique until I'm directly above him, I would've definitely killed him before manifestation of his Save by this knowledge. ALSO if you're arguing if the Save is instant my counter to that it is not. Nothing is instant unless specified as such i.e Decay, Overhaul. So with that being said I'm going off the assumption that his quirk manifestation is at two 2SPM vs my 7SPM.

Going with this leaves the Verdict as Jay getting hit and defeated. (9 HP - 6x2[superheat] = 0 HP) (His defense stat is 2, allowing him to shave 1 DMG)

Lunatic Persona - During Real Battles or Plot Battles: they can choose any standard card to perform any role the other cards have. Even then, the use of these cards must be logical to work. (With this being said I spend battle cards by attaching Style techniques to them. With my specific move it is normally a Supplementary card. I believe its logical uses can either be to Attack (How I Used It), Dodge, Or Act as Support Cards. I assigned an Attack Card to it, dealing DMG with the Flames I emit from my feet. If I'm arcing directly above him at 7 SPM, the flames would hit him, no? This is why I believe he would take the full DMG.

Problem 2: If I'm deemed wrong about my judgement, his counter also breaks Three Meter Spawning rules in his next "Move" where he spent his Attack Card in an attempt to Spawn multiple items 3 meters from me.

☯ Checked!

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
798💸
Kumi
773💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Real Battle Title: Sung Jin-Woo [@Jay ] vs Name: Sasuke [@Akuma ]
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-sung-jin-woo-v-sasuke.776946/
Participants: Jay and Akuma
Type of Check:

A few simple issues but I figure I'd address them one by one.

1. The first issue that affects everything in the counter Kerry had written up. He positions himself behind me instead of mid-air when I attack him: ["These weapons would cause slashing, piercing and blunt damage to the opponent and bring him crashing down to earth."] From the sky. He's completely ignoring the fact that there is a portal below him and kinda powerplaying where he is: ["Generating five digital voids from all angles around Sasuke (three meters from every direction) both above, below and from the sides angled so as to leave no room to dodge."]

2. Since he's deciding where he is, his giving himself a more favorable position to dodge from. He also tries to dodge by simply avoiding one of the weapons despite all of them collapsing in on him from all directions, His response: ["Sasuke would leap four meters diagonally to his left but forward, to carefully avoiding an incoming spear, getting out of harms way of collateral damage."] By just avoiding one weapons he leaves himself vulnerable to the other four. Considering the fact that if he's moving away from one he's putting himself in the path of another weapon.

3. Lastly and most importantly, he wouldn't be able to track the entirety of my technique to begin with. Kerry has 4 DEX, which enables him to track six targets including the opponent. Camoflauge has been active the entire fight and it occupies two slots, with five weapons thats a total of seven targets he needs to track. He notes that he notices these weapons in his post here and dodges by: ["Sasuke was able to see through his peripheral and what was posed in front of him spawned instantly. Thereafter, Sasuke sees a variety of weapons protrude through the viewable portals, and as they were released Sasuke would leap four meters diagonally to his left but forward, to carefully avoiding an incoming spear, getting out of harms way of collateral damage."]

TL;DR:
Kerry gives himself a advantageous position for an easier dodge, which I feel like is a little powerplaying as he's controlling when I attack. Additionally he tries to dodge only a single portion of my attack instead of every weapon despite them lasering towards him from all angles. Lastly he cannot track every single one of my weapons to begin with despite him saying so.

All in all I feel like if one of those weapons lands then they all would, leaving Sasuke as a shiskabab.

☯ Checked!

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
798💸
Kumi
773💴
Trait Points
95⚔️
Real Battle Title: Sasuke vs Jin Woo
Real Battle:
Participants: Sasuke and Sung Jin Woo
Type of Check: Submitting for Grading. Costume gives a 20% modifier.

☯ Graded!

Inashi

Regular
Kin
223💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Real Battle Title: Piccolo Vs Blackmaybe
Real Battle: [x]
Participants: @Lord of Kaos @Inashi
Type of Check: I believe i have won the fight. My reasoning behind this is. At the beginning of it we were 10 meters apart. Piccolo stands 31 ft tall which transfers to about 9 meters. I launch 6 projectiles at Blackmaybe that move at 4 spm. Piccolo's arms while at the size of 31 ft, reach outwards approx. 5 meters. Now using the Pythagorean Theorem

You must be registered to see images

B his my height (31 ft aka 9 meters)
A is the space in between us (32 ft aka 10 meters)
C is the distance from my eyes to blackmaybe's position (44ft aka 13 meters)

Now with my arms being approx. 5 meters in length at the size i am now that reduces the distance my orbs have to travel to 8 meters.

Now LOK is attempting to dodge my attack by grappling to a higher ground which is 6 meters back and 7 meters up
using the same formula
B is 7 m
A is 6 m
C would be 9 meters.

Both my attacks and LOK's hook travel at 4 SPM. My attack would travel the full 8 meters before the hook can travel 9 meters. Also pointing out that LOK is not moving while attempting to dodge. Thus meaning his character is waiting until the hook reaches its destination to swing thru the air. Also pointing out that my projectiles are 4 meters in diameter meaning they encompass 4 meters as they travel at 4 SPM.

LOK also mentions that their are more projectiles than he could track, meaning that I had released all 6 projectiles before he fired his grappling hook.
https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-piccolo-vs-blackmaybe.777047/
It was for this reason when his opponent immediately attacked after speaking, launching several giant bursts of energy. Blackmayne's eyes narrowed as he watched the energy while preparing his grappling gun. It was some form of golden yellow energy spheres descending down towards him, more than he could keep up with, he noted. Not one to be fearful and thinking quickly, aimed his hand at one of the destroyed buildings slightly behind him and to his right, pointing at a spot 6 meters away from him and 7 meters high as he fired a thin coiled rope at it.
With that sentence there that confirms that 6 projectiles were released and moving towards him. Each orb cannot be sent out at the same time unless its 1 from each hand. However that only means 2 are being sent out at a time. TF for my attacks would be; The first set of 2 blasts are sent, immediately after those 2 are sent 2 more are being sent, and right after the second set are sent out the third is sent out right behind them.

If all 6 are out before he shoots his hook, that should mean by the time he actually does shoot the hook out he would be hit.

☯ Checked!

• Haha
Reactions: Lord of Kaos

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
2,191💸
Kumi
73,936💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Real Battle Title: Piccolo vs Blackmayne
Real Battle: [x]
Participants: @Lord of Kaos @Inashi
Type of Check: What we have here is a misunderstanding on his end of both his techniques and his moves/wording of his moves. Both of his issues are non issues, or rather misrepresented. As my opponent puts it, the distance I have to travel and cross is 9 meters while his attack has to travel 13 meters ( I'll speak more on this later ). Due to the angles of both our techniques, this does not become a problem; the grappling gun would reach the ledge 9 meters away and begin to pull me towards it while his own moving attacks would have comparatively only crossed 9 meters. It has 4 more meters to cross while being 4 meters wide before reaching me while I have 4 meters to cross to fully be out of the technique's range. By time it impacts my previous positioning, I'll perfectly be out of its range.

As for the second argument about wording and waiting, I want to point out the relevant wording in the technique and in his move: "Description: The character rapidly releases solar energy in the form of orb(s) that are one [1] meter in diameter." It mentions the user rapidly releasing the energy; not slowly, not without haste but rapidly, in quick succession. These orbs are not said to be made slowly or released in slow succession. This directly indicates the orbs are created quickly. Since they are created and fired quickly, it can be safely assumed that they do not need much time to be released forward. This is important to note because his wording and description of his move is:

"Piccolo would swipe both his hand forwards sending 6 ki blasts towards his opponent whilst leaping backwards 6 meters. This created 3 orbs from each hand leaving 6 targets flying towards the opponent."

This is important to note because of the motion described. He swiped his hand forward to fire the blasts. If this is taken as described, you have to point out that you can't swipe forward with an already extended arm. You can only move it to the sides but swiping/flicking motions forward aren't possible. This indicates that he starts his attack as his arms aren't outstretched and likely to his side in normal resting positions. This would start his assault 13 meters away, but that's not it. He also states he does this while jumping backwards. If he does this while starting his attacks, it can be argued his blasts after the initial attacks actually start further away from me because of his jump back, giving even more time to avoid each of them should he still argue they aren't as the technique described ( released rapidly ). I should also point out contradicting statements about the release itself as he states he swipes with one hand then argues from both hands, suggesting both hands though this is more minor than his wrong arguments.

Either 1 of 2 outcomes is possible due to the wording: either they are created rapidly and take little time to form and as such, the time to grow a full orb and fire it in succession is negligible and they're created near rapidly enough to combat at one time OR they are created slow enough that from their initial release point, the jump backwards creates more time and space for them to travel which would still allow Blackmayne the needed time to fire them.

In conclusion, my rebuttals to his two perceived issues are simple:
1. Because due to his technique wording and his own movements, the blasts all travel from 13+ meters away, which would allow Blackmayne the necessary time to travel 9 meters away at the same speed of the attacks.

2. Because of the wording of the technique mentioning how rapidly it is released, and the positioning of his arms for his own wording to be correct as well as his backwards movement, I don't believe I am at risk of being hit by one orb before I am hit. Formed 13 meters away while launching himself back 6 meters while forming rapidly created orbs all add together to allow me to escape each orb.

☯ Checked!

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
Real Battle Title: Kitsune vs Eustass Kid
Real Battle: Real Battle
Participants: Mant | Riker
Type of Check: I believe that when spacing is evaluated - by the time the Eustass Kid wants to react he would have already been frozen solid. Starting from Post Six, the distance between both fighters is 1.5 Meters. Post Seven involves the character ( Eustass ) leaping forward and Post Eight involves the character ( Kitsune ) attempting to slash at his opponent. I believe three possible outcomes have occurred, each other factoring in the small spacing that is between both fighters. Remember that Eustass has closed the distance even furthered, thus the current interaction I am about to speak about occurs roughly One [1] Meter or less. I want to state that all the calculations made is based on the lowest number shown because higher would only increase the odds going in my favor I believe.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Arm Length for a Character that is 5'11" which is Kitsune's Height.
You must be registered for see images

The Spoiler Below is the Average Arm Length being Converted into Meters.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana, thus Sode no Shirayuki.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana in CM being Converted to Inches

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana in Inches being Converted to Meters

If you combine the meter length of both the character's arm and katana length, it would roughly be 1.905 Meters. This already extends the starting point addressed above. We continued so that point is mooted I suppose? But with this math and the following declarations:

Kitsune, as he already stroke forward to release the latest ice shard, had gripped Sode no Shirayuki tighter and slashed at the leaping villain. The angle was designed to intercept the villain diagonally from his right shoulder to his lower left abdomen. Upon contact ( whether the body region targeted is struck or another ) Kitsune would Flash Freeze the katana once more.

Kitsune drove his sword directly toward Kid as he moved close. The hero was decently fast, but speed was on Kid's side. As Kitsune's swing began its descent toward Kid's body, the villain began raising his left arm up toward his upper right side across his chest. Taking advantage of the contact between his left hand and Punk Gibson, Kid rapidly reconstructed the gauntlet as he moved it. The villain spurred the left side of Punk Gibson to slide upwards and toward the right side, akin to a switch blade being sprung from its hilt, as he moved the gauntlet upwards.

1. Based on response time occurring after Kitsune slashed, there is virtually no timing allowed in such a short reach to raise the arm and intercept the blade. I know that Kid possesses Two [2] Points more in Agility but even then I believe the range is already crippling for this type of response. I would believe I connect with him before this point.

2. Another issue I believe is that when Kid raises his arm to defend, in the circumstance that Punk Gibson reached in time to defend, that it will not dislodge before Kitsune can freeze it ( including Kid since they both do not exceed the diameter discussed for Instant Flash Freezing ).

3. If it does dislodge in time due to the reconstruction design, then I do not believe that there is enough force behind it to knock the katana out of Kitsune's hand. Both cannot be achieve because it is no longer being supported by the wearer's arm raising the item. I do not think both of these effects could be achieved in this current circumstance.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
752💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Real Battle: Real Battle
Type of Check: I believe that when spacing is evaluated - by the time the Eustass Kid wants to react he would have already been frozen solid. Starting from Post Six, the distance between both fighters is 1.5 Meters. Post Seven involves the character ( Eustass ) leaping forward and Post Eight involves the character ( Kitsune ) attempting to slash at his opponent. I believe three possible outcomes have occurred, each other factoring in the small spacing that is between both fighters. Remember that Eustass has closed the distance even furthered, thus the current interaction I am about to speak about occurs roughly One [1] Meter or less. I want to state that all the calculations made is based on the lowest number shown because higher would only increase the odds going in my favor I believe.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Arm Length for a Character that is 5'11" which is Kitsune's Height.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Arm Length being Converted into Meters.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana, thus Sode no Shirayuki.

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana in CM being Converted to Inches

The Spoiler Below is the Average Length for a Katana in Inches being Converted to Meters

If you combine the meter length of both the character's arm and katana length, it would roughly be 1.905 Meters. This already extends the starting point addressed above. We continued so that point is mooted I suppose? But with this math and the following declarations:

Kitsune, as he already stroke forward to release the latest ice shard, had gripped Sode no Shirayuki tighter and slashed at the leaping villain. The angle was designed to intercept the villain diagonally from his right shoulder to his lower left abdomen. Upon contact ( whether the body region targeted is struck or another ) Kitsune would Flash Freeze the katana once more.

Kitsune drove his sword directly toward Kid as he moved close. The hero was decently fast, but speed was on Kid's side. As Kitsune's swing began its descent toward Kid's body, the villain began raising his left arm up toward his upper right side across his chest. Taking advantage of the contact between his left hand and Punk Gibson, Kid rapidly reconstructed the gauntlet as he moved it. The villain spurred the left side of Punk Gibson to slide upwards and toward the right side, akin to a switch blade being sprung from its hilt, as he moved the gauntlet upwards.

1. Based on response time occurring after Kitsune slashed, there is virtually no timing allowed in such a short reach to raise the arm and intercept the blade. I know that Kid possesses Two [2] Points more in Agility but even then I believe the range is already crippling for this type of response. I would believe I connect with him before this point.

2. Another issue I believe is that when Kid raises his arm to defend, in the circumstance that Punk Gibson reached in time to defend, that it will not dislodge before Kitsune can freeze it ( including Kid since they both do not exceed the diameter discussed for Instant Flash Freezing ).

3. If it does dislodge in time due to the reconstruction design, then I do not believe that there is enough force behind it to knock the katana out of Kitsune's hand. Both cannot be achieve because it is no longer being supported by the wearer's arm raising the item. I do not think both of these effects could be achieved in this current circumstance.
1. In regards to the timing and range, I didn't see a problem due to the fact that Punk Gibson has to only cross a distance of across my chest at most to stop the blade, and has the reach to do so once half of it is flipped like a switchblade, as that would effectively double the length.

2. As for the freezing effects, the Parent Tech says "The effects are centered around primary targets but the freezing capabilities can extend to secondary targets." By causing Gibson to strike the sword as opposed to me, Gibson would become the primary target. Due to being an item with its own set of HP and the primary/secondary distinction, I don't think freezing Gibson would cause me to become frozen aside from the secondary freezing conditions.

3. I based the power of the momentum on the Overhauling flinging Punk Gibson. Since the things I Overhaul goes by my Power, which is higher than Kitsune's Power, I figured it would disarm Kitsune. While Gibson was separated from my arm by the Overhaul, the Overhauling still keeps it going so the power/SPM would be retained.

☯ Both Above Checked!

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️
Real Battle: [ X ]
Type of Check: Battle has Reached a Conclusion. Battle Needs Grading.

☯ Graded!

Last edited:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,050💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards
b]Real Battle Title:[/b] [Real Battle] Endeavor vs BZA
Real Battle: https://animebase.me/threads/real-battle-endeavor-vs-bza.777134/
Participants: @Bambee
Type of Check: I believe BZA has been hit by my attack.

Endeavor leapt at BZA while simultaneously activating Arid, right after that he activates another attack card and surrounds himself in fire akin to that of a fire saw that has a 20 meter diameter. The issue starts with BZA's response.

He uses a dodge card to leap back. After he performs his leap he uses an attack card to cause vibrations in the ground that manipulate it to form a structure around him. He also spends an additional support card after his attack to cause the rocks to cut into Endeavor

His feet half a meter from the ground whilst his entire body moved back ten meters [Dodge]. As he did he avoided [5 SPM] the creeping wave of haze that preceded his opponent's advance. No sooner did his feet land at the completion of this escape, than would he trigger surging vibration emission. This time reversing the nature of its frequencies to produce violent tremors that erupted seventeen meters of sediments 120 degrees in-front of himself [Attack]. The nature of these vibration would dislodge jagged rock, sediment and earth upwards of ten meters which would pelt and ultimately slash opponent [Support].

In my move, I stated that Endeavor further expanded his attack and spent another Attack Card directly after BZA's dodge. This attack expanded the saw to 30 meters in diameter and it was directed so that the saw would encompass 11 meters of BZA's immediate area as it approached his location.

After BZA would utilize his dodge, Endeavor would bypass both Flash Fire Gauntlets and never stop moving forward with his fire propulsion in an attempt to melt through BZA. He would would raise his temperature 2 more times to A Rank [2 Dodge Cards spent as Support Cards via Lunatic] [1 Block Card Spent as Attack Card via Lunatic to use Hellflame to Attack]. The intensified and strengthened fire would expand outwards further as well creep in to cover Endeavor's body like armor in its newfound power. They would also expand the fire saw to a mighty 30 meters in diameter. They would of course continue propelling him forwards towards BZA, but would do so in an arc to his left that would eventually take Endeavor behind BZA. The extreme size of the fire saw would make it so that the flames were well within reach of BZA even as it arced if he didn't move, encompassing atleast 11 meters of his immediate area at all times

Bambee, in response to my attack that came after his dodge card, says that he would land on the ground and continue his previously planned attack/support card combination of sending vibrations into the ground.

Jirobee's retreat had provided a moment's reprieve but in his carelessness he'd underestimated the opponent's technique. A decision which he paid for the moment his feet touched the ground. For the man's haze washed through as he'd triggered his intended vibrations.

Since this would be attempting to clash his own attack card with mine, he would take damage for attempting to continue his move; As only a block or counter card can block damage from an attack card.

Beyond this, the counter itself fails. Bambee meta-games by "randomly" attempting to jump in the opposite direction of a flame wheel that he can't see, as his Dexterity is at 3 due to Arid vs the 5 SPM of the flame saw. Bambee claims that he knew the direction to dodge in because the temperature of the flames was raised and he could detect it by this. but the temperature around BZA would *already* be raising naturally due to the Heat Haze he is affected by as well as the approaching flame saw naturally bringing the heat closer to him. In addition to these factors, Bambee makes no mention of jumping away from the gigantic flame saw due to the heat, he just jumps away. He also meta games in that he claims to know that Endeavor is still coming towards him despite the fact that he is unable to track him anymore.

In addition, he has 5 PWR and is only able to jump 10 meters at once. Despite this fact, he attempts to jump 3 times to a total of 30 meters while only spending 1 dodge card. He is overextending his limits while also failing to actually get out of the way of the flame saw. Since my fire covered a 11 meter area around him in it's trajectory, this would leave BZA at the mercy of the flames regardless once he completes his first 10 meter jump.

As it stood there was still ten meters between himself and the still oncoming flame encased Hero. Guided by equal part self preservation and desperation, Bee would lunge once more [Dodge] towards his own left, in a diagonal pattern in three successive bursts. Each lunge utilizing his Power and achieved 10 Meter bearths.

Checked.