Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is what i was thinking season three would end and i think this image pretty much confirms it, it will end with this arc.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't read the manga, so without going into details/spoilers how far into the manga is "this arc"? As much as I would have liked the show continue with the 24 episode season that it began with I understand the need to cut back to 12 episode seasons - so I'm simply curious if this is an indicator of a 12 or 24 episode season, as well as how much material the anime has left to catch up too.

Reactions: Jinrou

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't read the manga, so without going into details/spoilers how far into the manga is "this arc"? As much as I would have liked the show continue with the 24 episode season that it began with I understand the need to cut back to 12 episode seasons - so I'm simply curious if this is an indicator of a 12 or 24 episode season, as well as how much material the anime has left to catch up too.
Ummm, last season it ended with chapter 50 and the third season seems it would cover up to chapter 70, after that the other arc kicks in. Which is 25 or some chapters till the anime catches up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm, last season it ended with chapter 50 and the third season seems it would cover up to chapter 70, after that the other arc kicks in. Which is 25 or some chapters till the anime catches up.
Thanks. From that it sounds like all seasons will be 12 episodes from now on, and if the 25 chapters remaining after S3 is one arc then it sounds like the anime will catch up by S4 presumably in 2019. Which could mean another significant hiatus in the near future.

Did season 3 get confirmed for next year?
Indeed it did. I don't think there's been a release window but very soon after S2 concluded they quickly confirmed that S3 will air next year.

update I just saw a post from Crunchyroll confirming S3 will air July 2018.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's basically confirmed they're going all the way. That's good, it's so incredibly rare for a series to get fully adapted nowadays, usually it's 1-cour and calling it quits.