Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh Erwin did indeed need a rest, as I have blantanly stated in the previous chap, He pretty much did everything he could to humanity at this point . I think the same can be said to hange and levi, the death flags around those two were just too much to ignore, especially levi. They didn't even bother looking at armin eating bert and instead looked forast words erwin. The soldier had a point tbh, even levi was acting based on feelings considering that erwin was already willing to whole-heartedly die in the last kamikaze attack and he was selfish enough to take the wish away from him and bring him back to the battlefield knowing that armin can do most of what erwin could have done.

Nice chap, I can agree with SNK being the best ongoing currently.

Reactions: Retsu

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.

I'm glad Isayama didn't go with the cliche'd way.I like that Erwin didn't say anything and put his comrades and humanity over his life and dream. He let Levi decide on his own, knowing he will make the right choice. Nice end for one of the geatest leaders!

I feel sad for Levi though. There is no break for him.. it's like he was born to go through hell. I hate these death flags... -_-
Not many could have acted like him in a situation like this.
Can't blame Mikasa and co either. It's also natural for people to prioritize to save the people who are dear and close to you. A really tough moment Isayama handled well.

I have to get used to seeing Armin as a shifter, but he will be of great help, that is for sure.
I'm sad.. i wanted Berthold to feel much more pain before dying. This ******* deserves to burn in hell.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.

I'm glad Isayama didn't go with the cliche'd way.I like that Erwin didn't say anything and put his comrades and humanity over his life and dream. He let Levi decide on his own, knowing he will make the right choice. Nice end for one of the geatest leaders!

I feel sad for Levi though. There is no break for him.. it's like he was born to go through hell. I hate these death flags... -_-
Not many could have acted like him in a situation like this.
Can't blame Mikasa and co either. It's also natural for people to prioritize to save the people who are dear and close to you. A really tough moment Isayama handled well.

I have to get used to seeing Armin as a shifter, but he will be of great help, that is for sure.
I'm sad.. i wanted Berthold to feel much more pain before dying. This ******* deserves to burn in hell.
I know, I wanted to see his friggin head pop when it was getting crushed, lol I'm glad Armin got to return the favor to that patsy but good grief one can only imagine how reiner the plot armored titan will react to Bertholt getting eaten.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, I wanted to see his friggin head pop when it was getting crushed, lol I'm glad Armin got to return the favor to that patsy but good grief one can only imagine how reiner the plot armored titan will react to Bertholt getting eaten.
He won't have time to think about it. He's going to get his ass kicked soon, while Levi makes the ape titan his *****.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He won't have time to think about it. He's going to get his ass kicked soon, while Levi makes the ape titan his *****.
I wonder tho are we really gonna have Armin as the 60 meter titan? I can't picture how the enemy can stop him and eren with mikasa and levi. Not to mention that Levi is now hell bent on getting the beast titan, can't believe I have to wait a month.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know Armin Titan form looked very small, wonder he will get bigger now that he ate Bert, also The death flag Levi has is huge, like someone said above he's been through hell all his life too, also anyone noticed how Levi was talking to Erwin and he was dead already, like the soldier at the beginning and he was dead already before he even finish. Not one. Break for Levi in anything. I think when he dies that's when he will find peace. Also Zeke will have him his priority

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I wonder tho are we really gonna have Armin as the 60 meter titan? I can't picture how the enemy can stop him and eren with mikasa and levi. Not to mention that Levi is now hell bent on getting the beast titan, can't believe I have to wait a month.
I dont think he will be tall
actually I think he will have interesting powers..

I also think armin self control will be alot better then erens
ALSO why dont ppl eat annie?
ALSO it seems they have 3 titans on their side.. FINALLY! lol

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She's still in that crystalline substance that seems to encase and petrify titans on contact so I doubt anyone would wanna risk that, Not to mention they can't get her out. I wanna see how Armin uses his titan shifting though, I never would've guessed he'd end up eating what is arguably the strongest titan in the series. The series just gets better and better, I hope they don't let me down like bleach and Naruto did.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why 3?

Eren and Armin are the only two titans ? I don't remember well if Crista is also a titan.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was so freaking satisfying to see Bertholt scream for help before getting his head crushed like a nut. Very good job, Isayama, now please make Reiner's death even more brutal. R.I.P my favorite character, Erwin, he's finally free of that hell.

By the way, Annie is still completely encased in her crystal-like material which nothing can get through, certainly not Titan teeth, so that's why they haven't eaten her.