Not open for further replies.

jagged

Kin
232💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
35⚔️
Thick gelatinous streams of yellow and green twisted on the concrete pavements, seeping through exposed cracks that ran deep into the ground. The stench that wafted from the piss stained, vomit splattered sidewalks had been potent enough to trigger slight migraines to those who'd had the displeasure of sniffing the wretched filth. Drapped down in his standard villainous attire [ ], a young New Yorker marched through this nauseating valley, his eyes welling in tears as he struggled to subdue his gag reflex. Another one of the many villainous enclaves in Fisherman Wharf, this District had attracted the refuse from among society's miscreants. As he jumped over another river of piss, Jirobee hastened his pace and pushed against the doors of the Krakken. Bee's had slowed his pace once he venturing into the infamous bar.

A warm aromatic fragrance would welcome him and the young masked villain had paused and stood by the door as he observed its interior. One or two bodies had stopped to stare in his direction but their general sentiment had been one of indifference. Jirobee's eyes would befall a buxom redhead who had been manning the bar's counter. Some patrons had been posted around her but as BZA approached them, he had no desire to join their queue. Especially not after he noticed one particular man and overhead him declare intimate knowledge on Fang. "Hi..." Bee had begun before going blank as the woman's attractiveness became apparent. "Wow, you're pretty. Sorry, I mean NEXT.....Can you..... No, would you happen to know where I might locate a group by the name of Hunger Gang?? Better yet have you heard of a villain by the name Deathpiece" he fumbled along as he flailed his arms in an effort to regain composure. [296]

Retsu's head swiveled towards the kids position as he brought up information on the gang, inwardly surprised but not outwardly it, retsu would intervene in the conversation as the boy brought up something about biometrics next.

Retsu:" And what would someone like you want with the gang? Were always looking for new recruits although if this isnt a recruitment deal, things might get a bit ugly...."

Watching for any sudden movements from the kid, Retsu would then continue albeit on high alert for anything that could happen.

Retsu:" I never did catch your name... im retsu one of the executives of the gang your trying to get info on, so what exactly can i do for you"
You must be registered for see images

And just like that, Target found that the fool had run her patience far thinner than she cared to stand for. She watched, a seemingly plain look on her face, as the rookie turned his back to her. Target wondered what in the world possibly gave him the impression that she was merely a vessel for information, at the beck and call of any wanton criminal getting their toes wet. Target reached for her holster, drawing a revolver and firing a shot that grazes the man's face ( Assassin Trait [ Prestige ] Activated ).
"I might need to get a better PR guy."
Target directed her eyes at the patrons briefly before turning back to Endeavor.
"Sorry folks. I guess I didn't make myself clear. This is my bar, old man. And I ain't nobody's errand girl. Think of that as a warning shot. The next time you fix your mouth to disrespect me again, it won't be that sweet."
Target slid the gun back into its holster and directed her attention toward two patrons in particular that had taken a seat by the bar.
"Two shots, right? Well I've already delivered on one."
Target laughed and poured the two requested drinks, sliding the glasses across the counter to Zurui and Kagami.
"That's much better," Target chirped. "A drink and information. Very vague requests. You know, this is a business."
Target darted eyes toward Zurui and Kagami, as though to gesture toward them as a hint.
"Businesses require a little...give and take. I've heard what you want me to give but...what will I be taking from you?"
Another one? Target held herself back from sighing. The one that called himself Ovan seemed to be right; new batches of villains were populating District Zero at a noticeable rate. Chaotic ripples in waters that had become rather timid were proof of that. What alarmed Target, however, was the brazen nature these villains seemed to carry their business with. Whatever happened to tact?
"Lot of nasty sounding groups these days. It's so easy to get wrapped up and lost in it all, isn't it? Good thing to stay motivated by incentives, hm?"
Target winked at the villain, hoping the gesture would spur more of these flustered expressions that amused her.
Ovan swirled the drink in his cup before downing the shot raw, no chaser, grimacing at the taste he would lightly slam the shot glass on the table, a sign of good luck where he is from.

Ovan:" If its an exchange of information you want then i can pay up though im gonna need more from your end to match up with what ive got to say... exchange for information on all the new villains popping up and an audience with the boss of this district my organization has a... business proposition for him."

His terms set, ovan would raise his hand with the back facing Target, a distinct tattoo showing across his skin.

Ovan:" One of the big three, Blink, has been defeated by Retsu and I, in her own hometurf at that. If you know anything about her powers, these tattoos should mean something, she placed it on us as before she teleported to safety"

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kid Buu pushed open the door to the small dark bar, walking in with a grin on his face as usual. He glanced around, not noticing anyone he remembers in particular. He receieved some shady glances and mutterings in return but no one called out or challenged his entrance. The air certainly did have the sense that it was a place of disreputable characters. Buu approached the bar and hopped up on a stool, swinging his legs he waited for the woman working at the bar to give him her attention. After doing so he indicated a image on the wall behind of her a large and colourful cocktail, a bendy straw and a little umbrella.

His gaze was steady as he made eye contact with her, his grin amused but not outright antagonistic. As he waited Buu simply sat down and waited, listening to the conversations around him to see what he could learn. The grouping of various small and large scale criminals and villains was sure to give way to a flow and trade of information. Buu had no desire to participate at the moment, his plans and motives his own. But he was happy to use anything he learned to his own advantage.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️

Target noticed that the individual before her, the only one left wearing a mask, possessed some attraction for her. These rookies sure couldn’t maintain a poker face, or rather there was never a poker face to begin with. Once the idiot began to calm down while being in the presence of her, Target realized yet another rookie mistake. Possessing an attraction, one capable of forcing body reaction meant that Target could take advantage of his emotions. The second mistake was his horrible bargaining tools. Based on the general rule here, information was traded for information. This stranger not only offered up an item, claiming that her boss worked on it but that his body was also on the table?

“I do not want such a pair of ugly gloves, sweetie. They clash with my style…but you? Oh, you? Your desperate need to learn about this Deathpierce person...Heheh its cute!”

Target withdrew her pistol once more as she seductively slides cross her bar, making sure for everyone paying attention to see a good show of such a well fit – thick body. The villain was proud of her body, it too a weapon in certain situations. Once close to the stranger, she gently caresses him across his cheekbone although it was the gun and not her hand doing the caressing. Rookies were only good for one thing. Grooming them to complete your endeavors or to provide as a scapegoat when the time called for one. What this stranger amounted to? Time would tell.

“I like you…If you are willing to offer your body then join me. I have a few…errands to complete.”

At that moment, the big man that identified as Ovan began to speak once more. Claiming that the information of rookies would suffice for whatever he sought in return? Information on the district? An audience with Mister Five Finger? Target cared none about the rookies on the account that the surveillance system structured within District A and Lifeline’s espionage group made sure that the rookies were not complete mysteries to Mister Five Finger. The rather calm nature of the bar was abruptly removed when Target took the pistol off safety and aimed its crosshair at Ovan.

“That…THAT TATTOO! GET OUT! YOU FUCKING MORON!”

Target understood very well what that tattoo meant. Blink and Target had crossed paths many times, one that had caused a major hatred for the heroine to develop for Target. The reasons? Those was personal and rather tight lipped about it, but that tattoo meant Blink could literally appear within this bar at any moment’s notice unannounced. She believed Ovan due to the unique design of the tattoo and the fact that he was breathing and free.

Kin
387💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Both Kagami's and Zurui's eyebrows shot up, hers more noticeably than his, at the actions Target performed in response to the young villain's obvious attraction to her. Neither were miffed at the display, Zurui was simply better at hiding his appreciation for it than Kagami. Her outburst towards Ovan, though, did put a damper on the mood. Target was visibly upset by the mere presence of the tattoo the loudmouth bore, and given she seemed more informed about the heroes than most in the establishment, Zurui felt it was only right to back her up. Might even score some points.

Reaching under his shirt, Zurui began Creating a weapon, and he quickly pulled out a rifle that - to the view of others - had not been present just a moment before. Leveling it at Ovan, Zurui quietly waited to see if the man would make any undue moves. Beside him, Kagami similarly readied herself, producing a pair of Doubles that took defensive stances.

Despite the situation, Zurui still came here for a reason, and leaned a bit to the side to speak to Target while sliding his contact information to her, though hardly lowering his voice, "Say, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who's good at making a scene, would you? Preferably non-lethal, but I'll take what I can get. We have ways of preventing anyone from getting caught, to boot," he said, indicating to the Doubles with his chin. "I just need them to get people to defend themselves, really. With their Quirks, mind you."

WC: 257

Trying to get some NPC help from Target and her contacts, and leaking the same request to anyone listening

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
232💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
35⚔️

Target noticed that the individual before her, the only one left wearing a mask, possessed some attraction for her. These rookies sure couldn’t maintain a poker face, or rather there was never a poker face to begin with. Once the idiot began to calm down while being in the presence of her, Target realized yet another rookie mistake. Possessing an attraction, one capable of forcing body reaction meant that Target could take advantage of his emotions. The second mistake was his horrible bargaining tools. Based on the general rule here, information was traded for information. This stranger not only offered up an item, claiming that her boss worked on it but that his body was also on the table?
“I do not want such a pair of ugly gloves, sweetie. They clash with my style…but you? Oh, you? Your desperate need to learn about this Deathpierce person...Heheh its cute!”
Target withdrew her pistol once more as she seductively slides cross her bar, making sure for everyone paying attention to see a good show of such a well fit – thick body. The villain was proud of her body, it too a weapon in certain situations. Once close to the stranger, she gently caresses him across his cheekbone although it was the gun and not her hand doing the caressing. Rookies were only good for one thing. Grooming them to complete your endeavors or to provide as a scapegoat when the time called for one. What this stranger amounted to? Time would tell.
“I like you…If you are willing to offer your body then join me. I have a few…errands to complete.”
At that moment, the big man that identified as Ovan began to speak once more. Claiming that the information of rookies would suffice for whatever he sought in return? Information on the district? An audience with Mister Five Finger? Target cared none about the rookies on the account that the surveillance system structured within District A and Lifeline’s espionage group made sure that the rookies were not complete mysteries to Mister Five Finger. The rather calm nature of the bar was abruptly removed when Target took the pistol off safety and aimed its crosshair at Ovan.
“That…THAT TATTOO! GET OUT! YOU FUCKING MORON!”
Target understood very well what that tattoo meant. Blink and Target had crossed paths many times, one that had caused a major hatred for the heroine to develop for Target. The reasons? Those was personal and rather tight lipped about it, but that tattoo meant Blink could literally appear within this bar at any moment’s notice unannounced. She believed Ovan due to the unique design of the tattoo and the fact that he was breathing and free.
Ovan raised his eyebrow in surprise and confusion, he expected reverence and maybe a little bit of skepticism but never hostility. Leaning back in his chair Ovan calmly assessed the situation, noticing another person pull a gun on him and seemingly multiply,

Ovan:" Woah, Woah, whats the hostility for? i thought we were doing business is this tattoo really that much of a problem"

Curious about the mark and its implications ovan waited for targets response, keeping the other people within his peripheral vision, his right hand gripping his gun under the bar table just incase things went south.
Both Kagami's and Zurui's eyebrows shot up, hers more noticeably than his, at the actions Target performed in response to the young villain's obvious attraction to her. Neither were miffed at the display, Zurui was simply better at hiding his appreciation for it than Kagami. Her outburst towards Ovan, though, did put a damper on the mood. Target was visibly upset by the mere presence of the tattoo the loudmouth bore, and given she seemed more informed about the heroes than most in the establishment, Zurui felt it was only right to back her up. Might even score some points.

Reaching under his shirt, Zurui began Creating a weapon, and he quickly pulled out a rifle that - to the view of others - had not been present just a moment before. Leveling it at Ovan, Zurui quietly waited to see if the man would make any undue moves. Beside him, Kagami similarly readied herself, producing a pair of Doubles that took defensive stances.

Despite the situation, Zurui still came here for a reason, and leaned a bit to the side to speak to Target, though hardly lowering his voice, "Say, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who's good at making a scene, would you? Preferably non-lethal, but I'll take what I can get. We have ways of preventing anyone from getting caught, to boot," he said, indicating to the Doubles with his chin. "I just need them to get people to defend themselves, really. With their Quirks, mind you."

WC: 250

Trying to get some NPC help from Target and her contacts, and leaking the same request to anyone listening
At the same time as Ovan talking to Target, Retsu faced the two people in the room as they assumed their positions.

Retsu:"I wouldnt do anything stupid, i advise you to put that gun down before you lose more than just your pride"

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,050💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Awards

And just like that, Target found that the fool had run her patience far thinner than she cared to stand for. She watched, a seemingly plain look on her face, as the rookie turned his back to her. Target wondered what in the world possibly gave him the impression that she was merely a vessel for information, at the beck and call of any wanton criminal getting their toes wet. Target reached for her holster, drawing a revolver and firing a shot that grazes the man's face ( Assassin Trait [ Prestige ] Activated ).
"I might need to get a better PR guy."
Target directed her eyes at the patrons briefly before turning back to Endeavor.
"Sorry folks. I guess I didn't make myself clear. This is my bar, old man. And I ain't nobody's errand girl. Think of that as a warning shot. The next time you fix your mouth to disrespect me again, it won't be that sweet."
Satisfied that his information had been delivered, Endeavor turned to leave the bar. As he established before, either she would tell Five Fingers, or he would simply do it the next time Five Fingers became available. Beyond that, he had no real use for the back and forth that Target seemed interested in. Neither her action nor her inaction would change the fact that Fang would be coming as Five Fingers requested.

As he made his way out the bar he felt something slice his cheek, bringing a sting to his face and a bullet hole to the wall of the establishment he was just a step away from exiting. Taking his index finger and wiping his cheek, he would examine the slight amount of blood that the graze had brought forth.

The woman behind him was clearly a liberal. This was the reason she acted so emotionally at the face of factual information and business. Liberals like her acted on emotion, and couldn't handle mature conversations. They weren't equipped for adult themes, which was probably also the reason why she spent her days getting drunk and flirting at a bar. He would chuckle and leave the bar while saying loudly enough for everyone to hear. She felt "disrespected" and her feelings were hurt because she wasn't greeted in "the right way". She didn't act based on logic and reason like those that supported Donald Trump did.

Flicking away the blood out the door as he exited, Endeavor would speak loud enough for everyone to hear as he went on to continue about his business.

Try to keep your emotions together, Lib. MAGA.

BZA

Kin
560💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jirobee gently caressed the fresh mounds of red that occupied his calloused palm. BZA had pressed onto one such mound and felt a sharp jolt rush to from its position to the nape of his neck. Yet, the pain it delivered felt nothing like the critique the bar-maiden would deliver upon seeing his gadget. She had wasted no time in cutting through his facade of importance from the mention of Five Finger and calling his gloves ugly. Bee's heart tightened in his chest and he feigned a laughter. The gloves concept had been borne from his own and to have this beauty show displeasure, was in essence an attack on him.

Behind his mask, the budding criminal's expression was scrunched into one of horror and pain. BZA was prepared to bow and give an out-pour of apologies when the woman's tone seductive as ever took an even warmer approach
. Bee's watched as she reciprocated interested and moved closer towards him. Jirobee's heartbeat pounded with greater ferocity and drowned out the bar around him. The curvaceous woman was close enough for smell her perfume. Bee's mind was bombarded with an assortment of notes, all delicate and elegant. Every fiber in his being tense yet bubbling in exciting. His palette salivating yet his mouth dry, as the chapped lips its had ferried along for this ride.

"
I'm in...Not you...I mean...With You....I'll Join....." Bee huffed through a bated breath, he pushed into his pocket for his mobile. "Lets exchange numbers. It'll be convenient to reach me when you need...." he blushed "....I've got another errand to run but we can pick this up after" Once she provided or had his details Bee would leave the establishment. [285]

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
89💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The commotion that overcame the bar was not overbearing for Target, but it was indeed beginning to frustrate her beyond comfort. Perhaps hearing that this villain was currently a direct pipeline for the Hero Association to swarm District A was the trigger. Maybe fear being associated with any trouble that could happen upon Mister Five, that was the itch that the villain was never willing to scratch. Full attention on Ovan, the villain vixen began to shout once more with intent to emphasize the urgency in the matter. Target ignoring all comments, regardless of their angle. Anyone foolish enough to think this was the time to conduct business were also imbeciles like the big idiot she shot moments ago.

“THAT TATTOO! It’s that cursed wretch of a bitch! Blink can use it to teleport herself and whatever she desires to its location….

Target would shoot her pistol once more, this time striking near the exit door which was the same as the entrance. The very next bullet Target shot, she vowed it would hit flesh. It seemed these newcomers were full of spunk, the same kind that would bring an entire empire down if not properly handled. What Mister Five Finger built would continue to live on, Target intended to make sure of that.

.... NOW! EVERY SINGLE OF ONE OF YOU! OUT! Or else my beloved will sing you all a tune about death.”

Week 5-6 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received 1 Week of Participation within this thread
  • Restless
  • Houdini
  • Jagged
  • Broly
  • Bino

Kin
387💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Iskari had contacted Zurui soon after the initial meeting, and he and Kagami arrived near an agreed-upon location. Producing Doubles of herself and Zurui, the Doubles moved on to the meet to begin production of the Boosters. With Zurui and any other necessary Doubles from Kagami, there would be plenty of product to sell to Iskari. From there, Iskari would begin distribution of the pills throughout the city.

Some distance away from the meet, the original Kagami and Zurui split ways. "I've got some business to take care of elsewhere," he told her, climbing into a cab, "You make sure everything goes smoothly here, alright?" From there, Kagami was alone.

Strolling through the streets, Kagami heard a commotion, and instinct caused her to look into it. The intermittent shouting drew her to a secluded area in a lush park, where a thug was busy holding up a couple at gunpoint. He didn't look particularly dangerous, but the man and woman were both obviously scared. Why don't they use their Quirks? Kagami wondered to herself, approaching the scene as the thug leveled his gun at Kagami.

"Hey! Don't come any closer, bitch! And you two! Gimme the damn money!" With his attention diverged, Kagami rushed the man, easily dodging the bullets he fired off in a panic. In one fluid motion, Kagami seemed to snake forward, moving left and right as she closed in on him and delivered a chop to the man's neck.

As he fell limp, Kagami was already turning to address the couple, her mild disdain already apparent. "Why didn't you defend yourselves? He wasn't even worthy of note, and -" she indicated the woman's razor sharp, emerald fingertips, and the man's orbiting wisp of fire, "you obviously could have done something to stop him, no?"

WC: 299

Cards
Map: 1 | Blitz: 2
Attack: 3 | Block: 2
Dodge: 5 | Support: 2

HP: 5 | Stamina: 50 43
Power: 3 | Intelligence: 2
Agility: 7 | Defense: 2
Dexterity: 6 | Technique: 1
Quirk Name: Double
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk SubClass: Special
Quirk Bonus: Double has been Granted the Bonus Trait "Persist". Creating a Replica ( Or 2 ) Requires 1 Support Card to be Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that Turn Onward, the Spent Support Cards will Remain Occupied. Grants the "Free Use" Keyword to Double, which allows Battle Cards to be Spent without Style Techniques Attached.
Description: The character manifests the ability to create a copy of any person, although two copies can be created by the creator, via touch. These copies must be perfect replicas of the original person, regardless of the state of condition that person was in. The state of condition is an important element to the replicas because that condition, when the first replica of said person is made, will determine how the replicas will always be produced until measurements are taken again.

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ Because of the Persist Trait, the character can permanently document flawless images ( Flawless pertaining to the state of condition at the time of recording ). The Role-Player must continuously update the Persist Trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character documenting the measurements and features. They can only exit the thread with two targets documented.

~ Perfect Replicas are identical to the individual in every nuance possible, which is depended on the state of condition when the measurements were documented. The replicas will not only retain the same Traits ( whether its Archetypes, Personas, and Novel ) but they will possessed the same Attribute Layout at the time of recording. Even the mental cognitive abilities of the individual is replicated, which can prove risky should the individual doubled conceive you as an enemy than the replica will too.

~ Perfect Replicas are less durable than the original individual, dissolving into vicious liquids after suffering enough damage. The Replicad produced by its creator will retain the same attribute allocation of the original, except for a One [1] Point reduction to the Health Pool. Regardless of the the number of replicas made, each one will possess their own Battle Deck.
Cards
Map: 1 | Blitz: 1
Attack: 1 | Block: 1
Dodge: 1 | Support: 1

HP: 4 | Stamina: 40
Cards
Counter: 2
Attack: 2 | Block: 5
Dodge: 2 | Support: 3+3

Power: 1 | Intelligence: 1
Agility: 1 | Defense: 2
Dexterity: 1 | Technique: 6
Cards
Counter: 1
Dodge: 1 | Support: 1+3 2

Quirk Name: Creation
Quirk SubClass: Touch
Quirk Bonus: Creation Grants the "Quirk Less" Bonus Trait. Grants "3 Bonus Support Cards" to the Character's Battle Deck. Creating a Custom Item Requires 1 Support is Spent, No Style Technique Required.
Description: The character can materialize virtually any type of item, excluding sentient life, from any exposed part on their body. Regardless of the complexity, the requirement is that the character understands the atomic configuration of said item to reproduce it. The creations emerge from their body with a reddish glow and are otherwise no different from the regular objects they resemble. The character does not have to completely dispense a creation from their body either, having the choice to materialize a portion of object.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Due to the vast knowledge needed to maximize the power of this Quirk, the character is granted the ”Quirk-Less” Bonus Trait. This allows the character to purchase any traits associated with being Quirk-Less. Because of this in-depth knowledge, the character can customize the atomic nature of the items to cause new properties. This customization may apply to Custom Items, and it requires submitted and approved Style Techniques.

~ The character can only produce items based on breaking down and converting the fat of their body into the martial needed to produce said item. Performing this process too much will not only risk the character’s wellbeing, but can critically induce a biological shutdown due to the rapid decline of weight. Regardless of the weight registered for the character, their basic control of the Creation Quirk allows them to produce Three [3] Items per battle without consequence. Further production, each time, will induce adverse effects: Two [2] Health Points are reduced and this cannot be prevented.
Gadget Name: Booster
Gadget Grade: C
  • Each Booster Possesses 1 Health Point.
  • Booster Grants the Wielder the Option to Spend One [1] Support Card to Consume.
  • The Character Begins Each Real or Plot Battle with Three [3] Booster
  • Grants One [1] Bonus Point to the Primary Attribute for Three [3] Turns. Due to the addictive nature of the drug, the unnatural amplification of the body has caused it to enter withdraw whenever the drug is not circulating through the body. This withdrew is results in the Primary Attribute being reduced by One [1] Point whenever the benefits from a Booster is not active. Once consumed, the Booster will return the primary attribute to their original condition and then enhance it with the bonus point. This cannot stack.
  • Legacy Set: Grants One [1] Bonus Point to the Dexterity Attribute for Three [3] Turns. Due to the addictive nature of the drug, the unnatural amplification of the Character's visual acuity has caused it to enter withdrawal whenever the drug is not circulating through the Character's system. This withdrawal results in the Dexterity Attribute being reduced by One [1] Point whenever the benefits from a Booster are not active. Once consumed, the Booster will return the Dexterity attribute to its original condition and then enhance it with the Bonus point.
Gadget Description: Designed as small dark blue, oval like tablets with a single bright green line going around the width. Slightly larger than the average ibuprofen pills, Boosters are easy to consume due to coming in blue raspberry flavor. Designed similarly to steroids, the tablets exponentially increase the testosterone and adrenaline to prompt rapid muscle growth.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
695💸
Kumi
12,078💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Hisoka inhaled the fresh air of the park, leaning his head back and feeling a pleasurable rush fill his chest. He had long enjoyed taking walks among nature, the leisure of which only increasing once he was released from the confines of Silicon Asylum. The striking green of the foliage; the towering trees; the hypnotizing lull of wildlife as they danced. Hisoka truly loved them all. The serenity such walks brought made the commotion nearby all the more jarring.

The Magician's smile faded away into an expression of curiosity. Hisoka sauntered closer, and leaned himself against a tree with his arms folded across his chest as he looked on. A young couple had been jumped by a man holding a gun. The thug demanded cash, and the couple cowered in the face of the danger. Hisoka yawned, and turned away from the scene.

Such an ordinary stick-up had no chance of interesting Hisoka in a world filled with Quirks. An ordinary man, committing an ordinary crime. The Magician had decided to take the pleasure of nature over the incident when the sounds of gunshots filled the air, followed by the sound of one body tackling the other. He turned back, and caught a glimpse of a woman holding the thug against the ground.

"Now that's interesting♦," Hisoka chimed.

He stepped out of the tree line, confronting the party from some meters away. Someone capable of stopping even a mundane armed robber with such ease was far more worthy of his attention.

"Say," he sang out. "You wouldn't happen to be an ability user yourself, would you?"

Last edited:
Kin
387💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Kagami's attention was pulled to a man stepping from the nearby tree line, prompting Kagami to face the newcomer, assuming a slightly defensive stance. He had been in a position to strike, but had chosen not to take the opportunity. He was either friendly - unlikely - or he was deciding whether or not she was a good target. She had to show that she was not.

"Hai, I have a Quirk," Kagami replied stiffly, "Just as most do, nowadays. How long have you been standing there?" She asked, shifting her stance slightly to open up options. Beside her, the thug stirred slightly, and moaned in pain. Without looking, Kagami delivered a sharp kick to the man's stomach, sending him flying away and back into unconsciousness.

"I'm handling some... business," she said, deciding how careful she should be with her wording on the fly, "Do you need something, or are you just here for fresh air? Because the latter is found most other places, too."

Zurui's Double continued to produce batches of the Booster drug, pills being handled by a line of naked women. The tables they worked at, coated in material for the production of various illicit drugs were currently being used for the performance enhancers.

"Such a handy little pill," Iskari grinned, rolling one of the pills between his thumb and forefinger, "This thing could be a game-changer in some ways... You said you were working on a new version? Any significant changes?"

"Mm," Zurui confirmed, manifesting more Boosters, "Better than these in all aspects. They should, in theory, make the users last even longer in a drag-out fight, too. That's up to them, though," he admitted, shrugging nonchalantly. After handing the pills to one of the girls, Zurui once again activated his Quirk, continuing production.

WC: 296

Cards
Map: 1 | Blitz: 2
Attack: 3 1 | Block: 2
Dodge: 5 | Support: 2 1
Cards
Counter: 1
Dodge: 1 | Support: 1+3 1+2 1

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
695💸
Kumi
12,078💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
What a fierce woman, Hisoka thought. She sent the robber crashing some distance away with a swift kick, and the jester bit the inside of his cheek in attempt to stifle his excitement. He needed to remain outwardly calm. From her patterns of speech and demeanor, Hisoka gathered that the woman was the cautionary type. He wanted to stoke more out of her. The release of death was all the more sweeter when one brought it out at just the right time. The violence he witnessed had started a frenzy in Hisoka, one that he knew could only truly be resolved in one manner. There needed to be more violence.

"Oh, not very long," he sang in response. "I was just taking in the scenery when I happened to see the whole fiasco.♦"

Hisoka drew three cards from his deck of Flimsy Lies, his eyes cutting seductively toward the woman. She didn't seem like she'd be the type to run, giving him confidence in brandishing his weapon this early. Besides, they were designed to be inconspicuous anyway. If she tried to run, The Magician was sure that capturing her wouldn't be too hard a task either. He rubbed the tips of his long fingers against the cards’ smooth surface in anticipation.

"There seems to be all kinds of danger afoot.♣"

Last edited:
Kin
387💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
expand...
Kagami's head tilted slightly, her eyes narrowing as she pondered the stranger. Quite contrary to her own garb created by Zurui, he was dressed in an incredibly loud get-up. Much like a clown's, but far less jaunty or playful in comparison to the average Bozo. Frankly, the attire matched with his demeanor was prickling Kagami's senses and putting her on alert. She had to be ready for anything, in general but especially with this man.

Retreating was an option, but Kagami wasn't sure of the man's abilities, and revealing her own too early would be catastrophic. She had no way of knowing if she'd be successful in escaping, either. Not to mention, she got the distinct feeling that to turn her back on this man would likely be a fatal mistake.

With no other comfortable option available, Kagami reserved herself to standing her ground. She could always outnumber him, if need be, so it was simply a matter of finding out the man's capabilities and then determining her best course of action. This in mind, she addressed the jester, "Indeed, it takes skill with one's own Quirk to traverse the dangers. You mentioned mine earlier - I take it you have one? I don't suppose you'd be willing to enlighten me as to what yours can do?" She quickly added, hopefully, "Without a demonstration?"

WC: 220

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
695💸
Kumi
12,078💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Kagami's head tilted slightly, her eyes narrowing as she pondered the stranger. Quite contrary to her own garb created by Zurui, he was dressed in an incredibly loud get-up. Much like a clown's, but far less jaunty or playful in comparison to the average Bozo. Frankly, the attire matched with his demeanor was prickling Kagami's senses and putting her on alert. She had to be ready for anything, in general but especially with this man.

Retreating was an option, but Kagami wasn't sure of the man's abilities, and revealing her own too early would be catastrophic. She had no way of knowing if she'd be successful in escaping, either. Not to mention, she got the distinct feeling that to turn her back on this man would likely be a fatal mistake.

With no other comfortable option available, Kagami reserved herself to standing her ground. She could always outnumber him, if need be, so it was simply a matter of finding out the man's capabilities and then determining her best course of action. This in mind, she addressed the jester, "Indeed, it takes skill with one's own Quirk to traverse the dangers. You mentioned mine earlier - I take it you have one? I don't suppose you'd be willing to enlighten me as to what yours can do?" She quickly added, hopefully, "Without a demonstration?"

WC: 220
Hisoka frowned, shyly raising his finger to his mouth and holding one of his arms behind his back.

“What’s the fun in that? Wouldn’t it be better if I showed you?”

Before the woman could respond, Hisoka simply pointed toward her. The gesture allowed him to release a wave of psionic energy directly toward the woman. If left undefended, the energy would strangle her under Hisoka's mental control, robbing her of all ability to move her body under her own volition.

"Wouldn't it better to have something to remember❤?"

Archetype: Archer

Archetype Trait: Marksman Focus

Persona(s): Hot-Blooded!! | Cunning

Persona Trait(s): None

Physique Trait(s): Fruitarian | Image Sparring

Extraordinary Trait(s): Seizing Orders

League Trait: N/A

Power: 2

Intelligent: 6

Defense: 2

Agility: 2

Dexterity: 6

Technique: 3

Bombard: 2

Attack Cards: 3

Block Cards: 3

Dodge Cards: 3

Support Cards: 3

Quirk Name: Poltergeist
Quirk SubClass: Range
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Strangle" Keyword to Poltergeist Related Style Techniques or Free-Form Actions.
Description: This ability allows the character to utilize their mental fortitude to perform telekinetic maneuvers of various nature. Via psionic wave generation, the character can interact with the external world and remotely guide susceptible targets. This psionic wave generation is invisible and always nine meters in volume ( three [3] meters in width | height | length ). Although the abilities originate from the mind, all telekinetic abilities require physical cues such as raising arms or pointing. Because this quirk stems from the mental fortitude of the character, the power behind the telekinesis is the Intelligent Attribute.

Quirk Breakdown:

The nature of the psionic energy is oppressive to susceptible targets, which is why Poltergeist Related Style Techniques and Free-Form Actions gain the Strangle Keyword in exchange for the psionic energy being able to deal damage. Whenever clashing with solids or liquids, the psionic energy will trump those targets and gain control of them. Sentient targets can resist the strangle keyword if they possess equal or more amount of points in the Power or Agility Attributes ( compared to the Character's Intelligent Attribute ) to break free.

In the circumstances that targets that have been strangled are guided to clash with other targets, regardless of the nature, then the interaction becomes unique. The speed and damage magnitude of the strangled targets are dictated by the Intelligent Attribute, however this psionic energy does not enhance the durability of those targets. Whenever those targets clash against opposing targets, the Damage Shaving of the Target is checked. The following formula breakdowns this interaction:

Poltergeist Interactions:
Environmental Strangled Targets that Lack Damage Shaving will be Granted One [1] Damage Shaving and One [1] Health Point.​
Gadget Strangled Targets that Lack Damage Shaving will be Granted Two [2] Damage Shaving.​

Quirk Drawback(s):

Despite this impressive ability, there is limitation to what the character can telekinetically control. The amount of targets the character can maintain and track is based on their Dexterity Attribute’s Target Tracking Clause, plus Three [3] More. The range the character can control the targets depends on the distance of accuracy also explained in the Dexterity Attribute, instead of the Style Technique’s Rank Scaling. The character must be careful because maintaining and controlling these targets constitutes that they are also tracking those targets.

Another important limitation is the weight of those targets. The character cannot telekinetically manipulate more weight than their mental fortitude can handle. Based on the Intelligent Attribute, the character can only control an accumulate number of meters. This means even if the character chooses to control one target or multiple targets, their combined meter count cannot exceed their mental fortitude: Each Point in the Intelligent Attribute Allows Three [3] Meters in Volume Accumulatively ( One [1] Width | Height | Length

Name: Elastic Love
Quirk Name: Poltergeist
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Scale: Depends
Description: The character will release a wave of psionic energy, initiated through a physical gesture / cue such as pointing or raising their arms. This psionic wave generation is invisible and nine meters in volume ( three [3] meters in width | height | length ). Whatever susceptible targets the psionic energy interacts with will become under the character’s control, telekinetically. Depending on the tactic in mind, the character can execute different tactics whether they be offensive, defensive, or supportive in nature. Regardless of which, the character can use the psionic energy to rip portions from targets that exceed the dimension of the psionic wave.

Note: When the Character activates this Style Technique with an Attack Card, the target(s) exposed to the psionic energy will only remain under their control for One [1] Turn.

Note: When the Character activates this Style Technique with a Block Card, the target(s) exposed to the psionic energy will only remain under their control for One [1] Turn.

Note: When the Character activates this Style Technique with a Support Card, the target(s) exposed to the psionic energy will only remain under their control for the Entire Battle. The Card(s) Spent Remain Occupied Until Deactivated.

Gadget Name: Flimsy Lies
Gadget Grade: C
Gadget Perk(s):
  • Each Card Possesses 0.5 Health Points.
  • The Character Begins Each Real or Plot Battle with Six [6] Cards.
  • Flimsy Lies Grants the Wielder the Option to Spend One [1] Attack | Block | Support Card to Use Various Tactics
Gadget Description: Flimsy Lies are a simple set of cards carried by the character, outfitted with a thing metal lining around the trim and across the surface. The metal is made to be transparent, granting the cards the appearance of ordinary playing cards. Refined, the edges of the cards are incredibly sharp to the touch – allowing them to act as bladed weapons capable of slashing and cutting targets.

Attaching E-rank Elastic Love to 1 Support Card to take control of Kagami

Last edited:

DoT_Narrator2

Kin
89💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Information ( or Rumors ) has gotten back to Target of Zurui’s drug dealings which is sure to piss Mister Five Finger off. There is no documentations of this mysterious figure ( Target does not yet know Zurui is the one dealing ) possessing permission to do business within this land. And of all things to push, a performance enhancing drug? The bartender thought maybe the boss would like such product for whatever he been gearing up for lately.

Week 8 Participation Grading:
The Weekly Participation of this thread has been officially graded. The following names on the list below have received 1 Week of Participation within this thread
  • Restless - If Zurui Ever Enters the Kraken Bar, a Cut Scene will Trigger
  • Joestar

Status
Not open for further replies.