Regular
Kin
1,720💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
58⚔️

You must be registered for see images
This district can often be used to refer to the entire area of Fisherman's Wharf. The most prominent feature is the Black Market, which is a lawless district deep within the Fisherman’s Wharf. Considered desolate and uninhabitable, it has become perfect for those who disregard the law to seek comfort from the watchful eyes of heroism. In the same breath of security, the villains are often facing paranoia because the same clause of lawless that protects them from heroes; endangers them to other villains. Who to trust, who not to trust?

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Characters that are recognized as Villains, or Heroes that have Double Life, can post in this thread. Wondering here means the community voices have been whispering and recognize you as worthy company.

→ This Free-Roam is considered an Assault Thread, meaning you are promised the rewards discussed below for proper participation. It also means the thread will remain available weekly each time the thread is opened.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that at least behave with the interest to convene with, spy on, and/or seek Characters in this community of law breakers. Role-Players Can Post More than Three [3] Posts Per Weekly Attempt, however must Post at Least Once Per Weekly Attempt. Each Post Word Count Minimum and Limit is Two Hundred [200] & Three Hundred [300] Words, Respectively.

→ You are free to do whatever you please. Remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.
→ This Thread Never Opens with a Named NPC ( Unless Stated Otherwise ), Whom You Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod.​

Rewards
→ Guaranteed -300 Morale Points.
→ This reward is repeatable, but requires multiple weekly participation.​

Last edited:
Kin
383💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Zurui pushed the bar's door open, stepping out into the late afternoon sun. The comparatively bright light forced him to squint a bit, having grown used to the previous dim interior. As Kagami joined him, her heels clicking on the pavement, Zurui turned his head to address her while he walked. "It's been a bit since you last got a good set of measurements from me," he said, speaking over his shoulder at the woman, "I want to make sure we're at our best if things ever come to blows, so let's fix that now."

Kagami nodded, though Zurui didn't see it, and while her eyes scanned the vicinity carefully, she made sure to remain two steps behind her master and benefactor. "Of course, Master, we can begin whenever you are ready."

Zurui sighed, his shoulders slumping a bit as he shook his head in mild irritation, "How many times have I told you not to call me Master? I'm no master, let alone yours." His attention caught on a fairly open space, what looked to be an abandoned construction lot, small piles of refuse scattered around the large dirt square. "Anyway, bring a couple out - I don't want to weaken you doing this, if at all possible," he told her, walking to the center of the lot and turning to face Kagami, hands in his pockets as he took an easy stance.

His sworn sword followed close behind, and the click-clack of her heels on the pavement turned to muffled thunks as she crossed the threshold onto the softer dirt. "Of course, Master," she said again, seemingly deaf to his earlier request. She held her hands out before her, and activated her quirk, producing viscous, flesh-colored liquid that erupted from her palms and fell to the ground. This liquid didn't splatter though, and instead seemed to congeal and stick to itself as it rapidly built up to a height equal to her own. As the liquid stopped its flow from her palms, the two creations morphed and folded over themselves for a moment before two perfect copies of Kagami stood in front of her. Were someone to see them now, it would appear to be three identical triplets standing next to each other.

The two new Kagamis bowed silently to Zurui, and stepped forward within his reach. Zurui put a hand on the shoulder of one, and activated his own quirk, inhaling as he did so and feeling the rush of strength flowing into him. The Kagami he touched seemed to wilt slightly, her body obviously taking on some kind of stress from the act, but her face remained impassive and servile. Zurui himself began to physically change as well, growing two full meters in size from 1.9 meters tall to roughly 3.5 (0.8 meters in height and 0.2 meters in width, per Support Card spent). He now towered over the Kagamis before him, and his black clothing stretched to fit his new size with ease.

"Alright," he said, releasing the Kagami on his right and taking another deep breath, this one less invigorating as it was steadying, "Give me a moment, I need to recoup my strength before we continue."

Note: Edited to fix Zurui's height fluctuation.

Power: 3+1 | Technique: 0
Defense: 3+1 | Intelligence: 5
Agility: 3+1 | Dexterity: 5

HP: 12 | Stamina 120-10(5 per Support Card)+20(10 per Support Card)=130

Attack: 3 | Block: 3
Dodge: 3 | Support: 3 1
Quirk Name: Vitality Stealing
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk SubClass: Touch
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Absolute" Keyword to the Stealing Process. Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not possess Style Techniques. Grants the "Free Use" Keyword to Vitality Stealing, which allows Battle Cards to be Spent without Style Techniques Attached. Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not posses Style Techniques.
Description: This grants the character the ability to steal the vitality from sentient targets they physically touch with any part of their body. A unique response from stealing the vitality of these targets is that the character will not only gain more stamina, since they are draining stamina directly from the body, but the character will grow in size – thus grow in strength.

Quirk Breakdown: The two factors that influence the rate of vitality siphoning is the amount effort ( Support Cards ) given and the length of contact ( Per Turn ) held. This is important because the amount of vitality stolen will empower the character’s physique, evident by an increase in size and attributes. Below is an Excerpt Explaining the Entire Process:

~ If the Character chooses to spend One [1] Support Card, then the Character can only Steal Ten [10] Points Per Turn.​
~ If the Character chooses to spend Two [2] Support Cards, then the Character can Steal Twenty [20] Points Per Turn.​
~ If the Character chooses to spend Three [3] Support Cards, then the Character can Steal Thirty [30] Points Per Turn.​
~ Every Ten [10] Points of Stamina Drained, the Character will Grow One [1] Meter in Body Mass ( Proportionately ).​
~ Every Twenty [20] Points of Stamina Drained, the Character Gains One [1] Attribute Point in Power | Agility | Defense.​
Power: 1 | Technique: 2
Defense: 2 | Intelligence: 2
Agility: 2 | Dexterity: 2

HP: 5 | Stamina: 50-5=45

Attack: 3 | Block: 2
Dodge: 3 | Support: 6 5
Quirk Name: Double
Quirk SubClass: Special
Quirk Bonus: Double has been Granted the Bonus Trait "Persist". Creating a Replica ( Or 2 ) Requires 1 Support Card to be Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that Turn Onward, the Spent Support Cards will Remain Occupied. Grants the "Free Use" Keyword to Double, which allows Battle Cards to be Spent without Style Techniques Attached.
Description: The character manifests the ability to create a copy of any person, although two copies can be created by the creator, via touch. These copies must be perfect replicas of the original person, regardless of the state of condition that person was in. The state of condition is an important element to the replicas because that condition, when the first replica of said person is made, will determine how the replicas will always be produced until measurements are taken again.

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ Because of the Persist Trait, the character can permanently document flawless images ( flawless pertaining to the state of condition at the time of recording ). The Role-Player must continuously update the Persist Trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character documenting the measurements and features of the person they wish to replicate. They can only exit the thread with two targets documented.

~ Perfect Replicas are identical to the individual in every nuance possible, which is depended on the state of condition when the measurements were documented. The replicas will not only retain the same Traits ( whether its Archetypes, Personas, and Novel ) but they will possessed the same Attribute Layout at the time of recording. Even the mental cognitive abilities of the individual is replicated, which can prove risky should the individual doubled conceive you as an enemy than the replica will too.

~ Perfect Replicas are less durable than the original individual, dissolving into vicious liquids after suffering enough damage. The First Replica produced by its creator will retain the same attribute allocation of the original, except for a Two [2] Point reduction to the Health Pool. The Second Replica produced by its creator will retain the same attribute allocation of the original, except for a Three [3] Point reduction to the Health Pool. Regardless of the the number of replicas made, each one will possess their own Battle Deck.

HP: 3 | Stamina: 30

Attack: 1 | Block: 1
Dodge: 1 | Support: 1

HP: 3 | Stamina: 30-20=10

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
“Sir Please!!!! Waitttt!!!!!”

“Have Mercy on Us!!!”

“I am so Sorry Please! I have a family to provide for! A daughter that hasn't been born yet! We didn't mean to offend you!!!”

These rantings came from three men. These men were all dressed in a business attire and were of average height and build. They were supposed to be small time gang members. But nothing about them seemed to give off that seemingly hardcore nature that gang members were supposed to have in one's opinion. Rather these men were crying, on the floor, and even worse…they seemed to be covered in what looked to be some type of white spiders. Their incessant screams and pleas heavily annoyed the man named Deidara who stood across from them a good distance away, but a close enough distance where they could still hear him perfectly. They were all inside a pretty big room located inside a random building with nice furniture and such, which annoyed Deidara even more.

“Ha! It seems everything was sweet until you decided to not pay me my money, hm? Did you distasteful and repugnant bastards forget who handled the competition of your small time gang? You, who would have been nothing without MY help. Y’all got too comfortable and thought it was okay to act like a bunch of wild animals forgetting all reason, yeah? I tire of this little game…so I will ask you all now, do you have the payment aforementioned????”

Deidara would say with an intense glare.

“S-s-sir we apologize! In that vault over there we have most of the money for the payment! Please take everything in there and we promise to give the rest! The combination is 9562. Please!!!”

“Hmpf”

Deidara would go to the vault to locate and claim the money. Each step he took would increase the shivering and sweat of his victims from the time he walked to the vault and even as he was walked away towards the exit door after taking the money.

“Ha now that’s what I’m talking about! That wasn’t so hard was it? Make sure to provide me the rest of the payment later…”

Deidara would say laughing as he walked to exit the room. Walking past the door he would turn around as his laughing expression turned sadistic and maniacal,

“…Is what I would’ve said. But that scenario wouldn’t be artistic at all now would it? And as you all know Art….IS AN EXPLOSION!!!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”, the people would scream as the spiders on them would swell and explode killing all of them in the process.

The explosion was beautiful to Deidara’s eyes and he smiled with a content expression on his.

“Ahhh. This. Is. Art... So Beautiful. Time to Celebrate with a Drink”

After running away from his village Deidara had to learn English when coming to the U.S and made ends meet by establishing himself as contract killer for people to make money. He specialized in Guerrilla Warfare along with being able annihilate his targets. He loved coming to bars in this particular area, because there was always the possibility of receiving new contracts and possibly establishing connections. He wished to start a new life and purpose here.

Deidara was about to walk into a bar, but off the side of his eye would witness a man in an abandoned lot with set of ladies.

“Ah. A man who surrounds himself with pleasures. He might have money. But why the hell are they over there, hm?”

He would watch as the man would place his hand on one of the ladies and seemingly grow and the lady he touched seemed to wilt slightly.

“What the hell? Does he have some sort of ability? I must talk to him.”

Deidara would approach the group.

“Now that’s something you don’t get to see every day, hm? The name’s Deidara. What brings you around these parts?”
Deidara would say to the man.

Last edited:
Kin
383💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
A long-haired blonde man appeared, and Zurui turned his head to look at him as he introduced himself. "Deidara?" He scrunched up his face a bit, trying to see if the name was recognizable, "Never heard of you." He turned his attention to his outstretched right hand, turning it palm upwards and clenching it into a tight fist, knuckles popping loudly from the act, as he felt the newfound power coursing through his body. A cold smile etched its way across his face, and he nodded slightly, appreciating the strength at his fingertips.

"As for what I'm here for - it should be obvious, no? Those so-called "heroes" who would stop a man from freely expressing himself, exercising his individuality, they don't really roam these areas much. Makes it much easier for one such as myself to test the limits of their abilities," he rolled his fist this way and that, producing more pops as the joints strained from the muscular exercise. He looked back up, eyeing the man called Deidara, attempting to gauge the newcomer's strengths. He didn't look particularly imposing physically, but that hardly mattered in the world of quirks, and less so in the Underground. Perhaps he could be a problem, if made into an enemy. Conversely, he could be useful as an ally. Only time could tell.

Providing his last name, as he was accustomed to when dealing with unknowns, Zurui introduced himself, "You may call me Dorobō-san, for now. Excuse me if I don't shake your hand," he held up his arm, opening and closing the fist a few times, "I'm currently using more strength than I'm used to, and your hand would be like a child's to mine - I'd rather not break it accidentally." He dropped the hand, and indicated the original Kagami, "This is my... assistant, Hansha-san."

Kagami, using her familiarity with Zurui to pick up on his intent, bowed slightly - far less than she would to her master - to the newcomer, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Deidara-sama. Dorobō-sama is, as I'm sure you noticed, quite a powerful man." She cocked her head to the side, a light smile playing across her face, "I believe I heard some rather violent explosions nearby - would those happen to have been your doing?"

Zurui's face turned sour at Kagami's use of honorifics when mentioning his name, but he said nothing to preserve the hierarchy between them when dealing with the newcomer. Better that he be mistaken for a more impressive - and thus dangerous - target than his sworn sword. "...Yes," he said, relaxing the scowl as he turned his face back to Deidara, "They did sound rather destructive. You weren't injured, it seems?"

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
(“Deidara? Never heard of you”) replied the man.

(“That’s good”)
, Deidara thought.

He tried to do many of his exploits in stealth or leave no survivors. He didn’t really need to have a big name in the U.S, or rather didn’t desire to put a target on his head if his village was still trying to track him down. He would require much power and experience before just peeking out in the wide open. Plus, since he was a contract killer should there be anyone who recognized or was able to put the pieces together, it could spell trouble for the young artist. He watched as the man cracked and flexed his muscular frame. It seemed the man showed great pride in himself.

(So, we go a little showoff now do we? Hmpf. No matter, I share the same sentiments when it comes to my art.), Deidara thought

The man would explain. ("As for what I'm here for - it should be obvious, no? Those so-called "heroes" who would stop a man from freely expressing himself, exercising his individuality, they don't really roam these areas much. Makes it much easier for one such as myself to test the limits of their abilities,")

This greatly excited Deidara! Art is a freedom of expression. Where one can tell a story, entertain, show, or represent themselves, feelings and experiences through art form. It was more or less the same in his village, he wished to show and exercise his individuality and freedom. But the peons at the village tried to squander him of his happiness.

“Haha! YES! Finally someone who gets it!!!!! You are right!!!! You talk well!”

("You may call me Dorobō-san, for now. Excuse me if I don't shake your hand," he held up his arm, opening and closing the fist a few times, "I'm currently using more strength than I'm used to, and your hand would be like a child's to mine - I'd rather not break it accidentally." He dropped the hand, and indicated the original Kagami, "This is my... assistant, Hansha-san.")

Deidara would take a more serious expression. Deidara’s hands were the instruments of his art, and disrespecting that was like disrespecting the art and its creator as well. The statement didn’t sit too well with Deidara.

“Trust and believe, my hands are instruments of my artistic expression. So, I’d rather it not get possibly soiled or tarnished as well, yeah? Thanks for your consideration.” Deidara would smirk.

The young lady would address and introduce herself to Deidara and ask about the explosions in the distance and the man would also ask about it.

“Ah so you are both fellow Japanese as well, hm? Well nice to meet you both. As far as the explosions you heard in the distance, I believe you are referring to my Art. And I take pride in my Art so…yes. Now how about these other beauties? Do Y’all not speak, hm?”

Kin
383💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
“Haha! YES! Finally someone who gets it!!!!! You are right!!!! You talk well!” Deidara's emphatic response caused Zurui's eyebrow to quirk upwards - apparently he hadn't run with any crowds that appreciated or even abused their quirks before, as Zurui himself had. It was nice to see someone outside of the gangs he'd come across back in Japan, be comfortable with the use of quirks, though.

The man responded to Kagami's introduction, and again he had his interest piqued. "Fellow Japanese, eh? Your blonde hair gave me the impression that you were from elsewhere, my apologies - though considering Ka- erm, Hansha-san's own heritage, it should have come as no surprise. But, to be from Japan, and not have those who encouraged the use of your quirk? You must have come from a much more... mmm, structured place, hm? Unfortunate."

"As far as the explosions you heard in the distance, I believe you are referring to my Art. And I take pride in my Art so…yes. Now how about these other beauties? Do Y’all not speak, hm?"

This man is just full of surprises, isn't he? Zurui thought to himself, looking Deidara up and down once more. Based on the man's responses, it appeared that the explosions were the work of his quirk, rather than some technologically-created bombs. He spoke up, not bothering to hide his interest, "Art, huh? So, what, explosions are art? Do you paint or something?"

"As for these two,"
Zurui said, placing a hand on the shoulder of the Kagami Double to his left, "They're not mute or anything, no." He activated his quirk once again, inhaling the clone's strength and adding it to his own. Once again, the clone seemed to weaken and his body grew in tandem, from 3.5 meters tall and reaching 5.1 meters in height. At more than 16.5 feet tall, Zurui stood closer to the height of a building than a person, and was built like a professional body-builder to boot. The Kagamis all stood at about waist height to him, as opposed to being merely a head and a half shorter prior to his quirk usage.

"Go ahead," he rumbled to the Doubles, turning about and finding a nice piece of rubble to sit on. While he went to sit down, the original Kagami moved to his side while producing a measuring tape from her pocket, and she began to take careful measurements of his form. Leg and arm lengths, thickness, body circumference, etc. At the same time, the pair of Doubles stepped forwards, simultaneously mimicking the slight bow from earlier, and addressed Deidara.

"Greetings, Deidara-sama," they spoke in unison - whether by practice or design, only Kagami herself knew - and their faces retained the light and reserved smile from before, "I am Hansha, bound to Dorobō-sama, and product of Hansha Prime. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Kagami finished her measurements, and took a step back before bowing deeply to Zurui, "Dorobō-sama, I'm finished. Shall I?" She asked, silently indicating with a tilt of her head towards Deidara. Zurui took a long look at the blonde man, and finally took a deep breath before exhaling slowly and nodding his ascent.

"You've gotten a taste of my quirk," Zurui said, not bothering to stand up in an effort to keep Deidara's head about level with his own, "I guess we can show you hers, too."

With that, Kagami stepped forwards, and held a hand out. Like previously, a torrent of flesh-colored liquid erupted from her palm, dropping to the ground and building upon itself like a self-manipulating Play-Doh. This time, however, the torrent grew and grew - well past her own height, before finally stopping after it reached a towering level. As the deluge stopped, the liquid morphed itself rapidly, before finally taking the shape of Zurui, an exact replica of the now-incredibly tall and powerful man.

"Oi," Zurui called to his duplicate, "Don't go thinking you're the real thing, y'hear? I don't need any trouble from a Xerox." He turned his attention to Deidara, a crooked grin plastered on his face, "So... I've shown you mine, how 'bout you show me yours? Back in my hometown," he said, remembering the theft stunts and jobs he'd performed for years, "I'm known as something of an art connoisseur."

Note: Edited to fix Zurui's height fluctuation.

Power: 3+2 | Technique: 0
Defense: 3+2 | Intelligence: 5
Agility: 3+2 | Dexterity: 5

HP: 12 | Stamina 130-10(5 per Support Card)+20(10 per Support Card)=140

Attack: 3 | Block: 3
Dodge: 3 | Support: 3 1
Costume Name: Vagabond's Guise
Costume Grade: C
  • Grants 20% Morale Point Multiplier
Costume Description: This costume is primarily composed of black, stretchable material. This three-piece uniform ( all black in color ) features loose pants, a long sleeve black shirt that is form-fitting and possesses deep blue strips down the outside of the arms, and a removable black hood which can be pulled over the head and down to the nose ( to obscure the wearer’s face ).
Power: 3+2 | Technique: 0
Defense: 3+2 | Intelligence: 5
Agility: 3+2 | Dexterity: 5

HP: 10 | Stamina 100

Quirk Name: Vitality Stealing
Quirk SubClass: Touch
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Absolute" Keyword to the Stealing Process. Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not possess Style Techniques. Grants the "Free Use" Keyword to Vitality Stealing, which allows Battle Cards to be Spent without Style Techniques Attached. Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not posses Style Techniques.
Description: This grants the character the ability to steal the vitality from sentient targets they physically touch with any part of their body. A unique response from stealing the vitality of these targets is that the character will not only gain more stamina, since they are draining stamina directly from the body, but the character will grow in size – thus grow in strength.

Quirk Breakdown: The two factors that influence the rate of vitality siphoning is the amount effort ( Support Cards ) given and the length of contact ( Per Turn ) held. This is important because the amount of vitality stolen will empower the character’s physique, evident by an increase in size and attributes. Below is an Excerpt Explaining the Entire Process:

~ If the Character chooses to spend One [1] Support Card, then the Character can only Steal Ten [10] Points Per Turn.​
~ If the Character chooses to spend Two [2] Support Cards, then the Character can Steal Twenty [20] Points Per Turn.​
~ If the Character chooses to spend Three [3] Support Cards, then the Character can Steal Thirty [30] Points Per Turn.​
~ Every Ten [10] Points of Stamina Drained, the Character will Grow One [1] Meter in Body Mass ( Proportionately ).​
~ Every Twenty [20] Points of Stamina Drained, the Character Gains One [1] Attribute Point in Power | Agility | Defense.​

HP: 5 | Stamina: 45-5=40
Attack: 3 | Block: 2
Dodge: 3 | Support: 6 4
Quirk Name: Double
Quirk SubClass: Special
Quirk Bonus: Double has been Granted the Bonus Trait "Persist". Creating a Replica ( Or 2 ) Requires 1 Support Card to be Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that Turn Onward, the Spent Support Cards will Remain Occupied. Grants the "Free Use" Keyword to Double, which allows Battle Cards to be Spent without Style Techniques Attached.
Description: The character manifests the ability to create a copy of any person, although two copies can be created by the creator, via touch. These copies must be perfect replicas of the original person, regardless of the state of condition that person was in. The state of condition is an important element to the replicas because that condition, when the first replica of said person is made, will determine how the replicas will always be produced until measurements are taken again.

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ Because of the Persist Trait, the character can permanently document flawless images ( flawless pertaining to the state of condition at the time of recording ). The Role-Player must continuously update the Persist Trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character documenting the measurements and features of the person they wish to replicate. They can only exit the thread with two targets documented.

~ Perfect Replicas are identical to the individual in every nuance possible, which is depended on the state of condition when the measurements were documented. The replicas will not only retain the same Traits ( whether its Archetypes, Personas, and Novel ) but they will possessed the same Attribute Layout at the time of recording. Even the mental cognitive abilities of the individual is replicated, which can prove risky should the individual doubled conceive you as an enemy than the replica will too.

~ Perfect Replicas are less durable than the original individual, dissolving into vicious liquids after suffering enough damage. The First Replica produced by its creator will retain the same attribute allocation of the original, except for a Two [2] Point reduction to the Health Pool. The Second Replica produced by its creator will retain the same attribute allocation of the original, except for a Three [3] Point reduction to the Health Pool. Regardless of the the number of replicas made, each one will possess their own Battle Deck.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
It seemed that the man was about to say another name for the girl but he corrected himself.

(“Hmm a man of many secrets, isn’t he? No problem, I don’t mind”)

In Deidara’s tenure as a contract killer and bombing terrorist he was used to not worrying about whatever the next man had going on. It was obvious anyone who was willing to pay to have another person killed had many things going on in their mind. And Deidara didn’t want to bother pondering over that, rather he was just there to collect his earnings. But these experiences made him more aware to viciousness of mankind, which to him was also utter art, and he was glad to be part of the portrait.

("Art, huh? So, what, explosions are art? Do you paint or something?")

Deidara smirked.

“I do believe Art to be something that lasts in a moment but is like a bang! An explosion! And yes, something like that.”

The man would then place his hand on the shoulder on one of the chicks and would grow in stature! The lady he was touching seemed to weaken. Was he somehow draining her or was she just weakened under the strength of his towering figure?

“Oh, that’s gnarly, hm!”

While the man sat down and one chick took measurements of him the ones who did not talk greeted Deidara.

“A pleasure to meet you both as well”

("You've gotten a taste of my quirk," Zurui said, not bothering to stand up in an effort to keep Deidara's head about level with his own, "I guess we can show you hers, too."
With that, Kagami stepped forwards, and held a hand out. Like previously, a torrent of flesh-colored liquid erupted from her palm, dropping to the ground and building upon itself like a self-manipulating Play-Doh. This time, however, the torrent grew and grew - well past her own height, before finally stopping after it reached a towering level. As the deluge stopped, the liquid morphed itself rapidly, before finally taking the shape of Zurui, an exact replica of the now-incredibly tall and powerful man.)

“Whoa! That’s crazy. Now I’m seeing double, yeah?”

Either Deidara was put in some crazy like dream, or the lady had just created a repeat of the man. Were those other ladies clones as well? In a world of quirks there was many different powers out there but a cloning quirk? That could do some damage. With something like that Deidara wouldn’t have to worry about getting chased down by his village, he could destroy them personally. It was best for him to be cool with the people.

“Nice Skill”

("So... I've shown you mine, how 'bout you show me yours? Back in my hometown," he said, remembering the theft stunts and jobs he'd performed for years, "I'm known as something of an art connoisseur.")

“A fellow Art connoisseur, hm? No problem, behold my art”

Deidara would put his hand in his pocket and pull out a handful of clay.
Activating his power, a blue energy would mold the clay into a small bird. It would tweet and perch itself on Deidara’s left shoulder.

“This is my art but that’s not all! Everyone stand back!”

Deidara would say as the bird would land on a piece of rubble a good distance away. Deidara would form a hand sign and exclaim
You must be registered to see images

“KATSU”

And the bird would swell and explode the rock, vaporizing the rock as if it wasn’t there. Deidara would turn back to the man.

“It only gets bigger, better, and more interesting from there. My apologies for not doing more, but I don’t want to accidentally kill us all, haha! What do you think? Beautiful ain’t it? My art is unrivaled!”

Attachments

Kin
383💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Zurui watched with mild interest as this Deidara produced a bit of clay from his pocket and seemed to begin molding the chunk while emitting a faint light into it. In a moment, the clay turned from a formless blob to what Zurui recognized as a small bird. His interest waned a bit at this, "I mean, that's cool and all-"

“This is my art but that’s not all! Everyone stand back!” The man interrupted Zurui, as the clay bird flew from Deidara's shoulder to land on a rock that was a bit out of the way. Seeing the man's obvious excitement, Zurui held his tongue and watched the bird. Deidara shouted "Katsu!" and in response, the small bird swelled like a balloon before erupting with a loud boom and leaving only a smoking space, now devoid of the rock, where it had been.

Zurui's eyebrow quirked up, and he shifted his gaze to Deidara once more. "Impressive," he said honestly, nodding his appreciation for the display, "I think I can see why you're so proud of this art of yours. If this is but a simple demonstration, I can only imagine the capabilities granted by your quirk at its limits." He stood up while giving a short, sharp whistle as a signal to Kagami. Beside him, the blonde woman gave a quick nod, and clapped her hands, prompting the three clones to melt away into nothingness.

"It is done, Master."

"I told you not to call me Ma-" Zurui paused a bit, exasperated, and shook his head in annoyance before speaking to Deidara once more, "Anyways - that's a neat trick you've got. I'd be interested in seeing what all it can be used for, someday." He turned to Kagami and thrust his chin at Deidara, prompting her to step forward and produce a piece of paper for the man. "Here's my phone number," he said to Deidara, "Give me a call sometime, when you're willing to display your greater pieces of art. As for now, I've got business to attend to elsewhere."

With that, Zurui picked Kagami up with one arm, holding her close while he crouched a bit and leapt upwards, clearing the rooftop and landing on top before he disappeared further into the abandoned cityscape of the Fisherman's Wharf.

Last edited:

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,482💸
Kumi
4,905💴
Trait Points
36⚔️

Explosive Encounter, Part 1

Mirabelle was quietly scrolling though the contents of her Twitter feed on her phone as the limo pulled up to the old building. There wasn’t much news going on that was worthwhile, as her eyes glanced upwards towards the others in the vehicle. Not even a meter away, there was two other prostitutes kissing at each other’s face. There moaning and intimacy caused the explosive woman to grow a scowl on her face. “Why does Valentino make me take care of these slu…persons of interest” she said. She worked as a money collector of an upcoming pimp named Valentino, her boss was a rather ingenious motherfucker but she didn’t join to become none of his little *** toys. She did do a few pole dancing on the side, but her primary job was collecting money that was owed to him. Many of the clients of these women managed to skip out on paying, something that made the pimp really upset. He became furious with them, so much so that he created his own little team of “enforcers” to collect what is owed.
You must be registered for see images

Mirabelle managed to reach pretty high in ranking of these enforcers, getting paid pretty good money. The money is what she was in for in this business – she didn’t care too much for being a true super villain. She simply wanted to make the money to pay for the expenses for her heroic school course, something her parents stopped paying for as a way for to “grow up”. What a pain in the ass, but it allowed her to make ends meet truly. She was tasked with guarding these two women today as they hit the streets. “You don’t have to be so emo” one of the women turned to her, with a lustful f gaze in her eyes. They’ve been trying to get her to join the entire ride, but Mirabelle paid them no mine.

No thank you, let’s get going” she said as she puts on her mask (fully cover her face) and opens the door, her hair dyed red in color and having colored contact lenses in. Princess and Candice stepped out first, prepared to hit the streets, while Mirabelle simply was on guard duty. “Keep an eye out for potential customers, and if they try to swindle you, you know what to do” she said before turning to leave to walk around the district. As they women entered a bar nearby, the Mirabelle started her stroll across the area until her attention was caught by a ground of individuals. Street fight perhaps? This could be in entertaining, as she walked into their direction but before she can reply, an explosion of some sort was set off.

Oh, did I drop a bomb?” she looked at her belt, nope none of her bombs dropped it seems. She shrugged as she causally walked up to the others but keeping a three meter distance. “I heard an explosion and decided to investigate, I can only assume everyone is ok” she said under her mask hiding her face. It was rather sarcastic, seeing as no one was hurt actually.

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kid Buu was humming to himself as he slumped in the seat. He was looking up at the faded and smoke stained roof of the car.
It was clear its owner had only had a half-hearted attempt at cleaning the backseat. Crumbs still lingered in the cracks of the seat and a crumpled bit of paper rolled along the floor in mirrored tandem of the cars movements.

Buu felt the car slow and then pull to a stop and returned his gaze forwards to the driver, just as the aging man turned his head. He spoke through the corner of his mouth, still sucking on his cigar while the engine spluttered.

That'll be 31.50 kid, and watch yourself out here. This place ain't exactly known for being a nice area.

Kid Buu just returned the taxi drivers stare for several moments, the pause becoming bloated as he waited for a reply. Slowly Buu just grinned, his hand behind the headrest of the drivers seat stretching.It swept over the mans head, encasing him in the pink goo as Buu began to giggle quietly, watching in the mirror as he began to claw and struggle. His fingers could find no purchase and his movements slowed and ceased.

Buu withdrew his arm and turned, kicking the door of the rusty taxi clean off. It smashed into the wall of the warehouse beside them, the glass tinkling to the floor. Buu stepped out and took a deep breath. Fish, beer, piss, sweat, car exhaust. What a wonderful district this was. Kid Buu began to stroll towards the loudest clumping of noise, a busier street just down the road. Cars and noise meant people, and people meant more fun.

Last edited:

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status
Kid raised a glass of wine to his mouth, the thin stem nestled between his index and middle fingers. Killer sat in a nearby corner, tapping a pair of drumsticks together with his chair leaned back. The two had found a fairly nice house in the District to hold up in, complete with old bottles of wine in the basement.

"Hey, how long do you think this one'll last?" Kid called.

Killer scoffed and twirled one of the sticks on his fingers. "Knowing you, probably a few weeks before we're on the run again."

Kid laughed dryly and finished the last bit of wine in the glass. "Isn't that exactly why we became partners?"

The sound of several explosions thundered through the air, ripping the duo from their conversation. Kid lunged from his seat and across to a window, peering out at the smoke rising up into the sky. A wide grin tore across his face and he flashed his partner a brimming look.

"I'll stay and watch the place."

"I'll bring back snacks," Kid chortled.

It seemed that the man was about to say another name for the girl but he corrected himself.

(“Hmm a man of many secrets, isn’t he? No problem, I don’t mind”)

In Deidara’s tenure as a contract killer and bombing terrorist he was used to not worrying about whatever the next man had going on. It was obvious anyone who was willing to pay to have another person killed had many things going on in their mind. And Deidara didn’t want to bother pondering over that, rather he was just there to collect his earnings. But these experiences made him more aware to viciousness of mankind, which to him was also utter art, and he was glad to be part of the portrait.

("Art, huh? So, what, explosions are art? Do you paint or something?")

Deidara smirked.

“I do believe Art to be something that lasts in a moment but is like a bang! An explosion! And yes, something like that.”

The man would then place his hand on the shoulder on one of the chicks and would grow in stature! The lady he was touching seemed to weaken. Was he somehow draining her or was she just weakened under the strength of his towering figure?

“Oh, that’s gnarly, hm!”

While the man sat down and one chick took measurements of him the ones who did not talk greeted Deidara.

“A pleasure to meet you both as well”

("You've gotten a taste of my quirk," Zurui said, not bothering to stand up in an effort to keep Deidara's head about level with his own, "I guess we can show you hers, too."
With that, Kagami stepped forwards, and held a hand out. Like previously, a torrent of flesh-colored liquid erupted from her palm, dropping to the ground and building upon itself like a self-manipulating Play-Doh. This time, however, the torrent grew and grew - well past her own height, before finally stopping after it reached a towering level. As the deluge stopped, the liquid morphed itself rapidly, before finally taking the shape of Zurui, an exact replica of the now-incredibly tall and powerful man.)

“Whoa! That’s crazy. Now I’m seeing double, yeah?”

Either Deidara was put in some crazy like dream, or the lady had just created a repeat of the man. Were those other ladies clones as well? In a world of quirks there was many different powers out there but a cloning quirk? That could do some damage. With something like that Deidara wouldn’t have to worry about getting chased down by his village, he could destroy them personally. It was best for him to be cool with the people.

“Nice Skill”

("So... I've shown you mine, how 'bout you show me yours? Back in my hometown," he said, remembering the theft stunts and jobs he'd performed for years, "I'm known as something of an art connoisseur.")

“A fellow Art connoisseur, hm? No problem, behold my art”

Deidara would put his hand in his pocket and pull out a handful of clay.
Activating his power, a blue energy would mold the clay into a small bird. It would tweet and perch itself on Deidara’s left shoulder.

“This is my art but that’s not all! Everyone stand back!”

Deidara would say as the bird would land on a piece of rubble a good distance away. Deidara would form a hand sign and exclaim
You must be registered to see images

“KATSU”

And the bird would swell and explode the rock, vaporizing the rock as if it wasn’t there. Deidara would turn back to the man.

“It only gets bigger, better, and more interesting from there. My apologies for not doing more, but I don’t want to accidentally kill us all, haha! What do you think? Beautiful ain’t it? My art is unrivaled!”

Zurui watched with mild interest as this Deidara produced a bit of clay from his pocket and seemed to begin molding the chunk while emitting a faint light into it. In a moment, the clay turned from a formless blob to what Zurui recognized as a small bird. His interest waned a bit at this, "I mean, that's cool and all-"

“This is my art but that’s not all! Everyone stand back!” The man interrupted Zurui, as the clay bird flew from Deidara's shoulder to land on a rock that was a bit out of the way. Seeing the man's obvious excitement, Zurui held his tongue and watched the bird. Deidara shouted "Katsu!" and in response, the small bird swelled like a balloon before erupting with a loud boom and leaving only a smoking space, now devoid of the rock, where it had been.

Zurui's eyebrow quirked up, and he shifted his gaze to Deidara once more. "Impressive," he said honestly, nodding his appreciation for the display, "I think I can see why you're so proud of this art of yours. If this is but a simple demonstration, I can only imagine the capabilities granted by your quirk at its limits." He stood up while giving a short, sharp whistle as a signal to Kagami. Beside him, the blonde woman gave a quick nod, and clapped her hands, prompting the three clones to melt away into nothingness.

"It is done, Master."

"I told you not to call me Ma-" Zurui paused a bit, exasperated, and shook his head in annoyance before speaking to Deidara once more, "Anyways - that's a neat trick you've got. I'd be interested in seeing what all it can be used for, someday." He turned to Kagami and thrust his chin at Deidara, prompting her to step forward and produce a piece of paper for the man. "Here's my phone number," he said to Deidara, "Give me a call sometime, when you're willing to display your greater pieces of art. As for now, I've got business to attend to elsewhere."

With that, Zurui picked Kagami up with one arm, holding her close while he crouched a bit and leapt upwards, clearing the rooftop and landing on top before he disappeared further into the abandoned cityscape of the Fisherman's Wharf.
A battle between heroes and villains? Or perhaps a fellow societal reject merely having fun. Either option filled Kid's chest with excitement as he hurried through the city. Darting through an alley, he tapped a wall beside him to construct a ledge and used it to leap over a fence. Landing on his feet and into an expert roll, another tap against the ground shifted it into a snaking pillar of sorts, raising him onto the support beams within an abandoned construction lot. Kid crept along the beams silently, following the sound of voices.

The young villain stood above where a group seemed to be conversing. "Whoa," he thought, focusing on the women. "Am I seeing things, or is there three of her?"

Kid's thoughts were quickly interrupted by an even more radical sight, as an abnormally tall man placed his hand on one of the women's bodies and seemingly grew even larger. Kid's eyes widened, and the woman appeared to lose some of her mass. Some kind of equivalent exchange between their bodies, Kid surmised. The large man sat down, and the women moved forward to engage with the blonde-haired man at the location.

Kid listened as she spoke, picking up several names. So the woman was Hansha, and the blonde went by Deidara. That must make the wad of muscle Dorobo. What a little arrangement of freaks, Kid thought, watching as Hansha produced a copy of Dorobo. Kid listened to more of the conversation, growing somewhat bored of the meager introductions and exchanges between Dorobo and Hansha, when Deidara moved along and demonstrated the usage of his Quirk. He produced a small bomb and detonated it against a rock, answering the question of where and what the explosions were. Kid found himself somewhat disappointed that it wasn't something a bit more grand, a bit more...violent. But still, something of worth was found after all.

Dorobo and Hansha turned to leave, ascending to the rooftops and Kid followed in kind. He patted his hand against the steel beam and had it rapidly shift and bend, raising him to the same rooftop in front of Dorobo.

"Well, hey there," Kid said, flashing the group a cold grin. "Don't run into too many folks around this part. Usually the only ones creeping around here are some pretty nasty dudes." Kid stepped forward slightly, his large arms hanging at his side. "I'm a pretty nasty guy myself. Did I catch that your name was Doboro?"

Funnyavery3

Kin
277💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
56⚔️
“Haha trust and believe. This is Art! This is Expression! And for those who do not allow me to express myself? It will be War!”

(It is done, Master)

(“Master, hm? An interesting relationship they have”), Deidara thought

("Here's my phone number," he said to Deidara, "Give me a call sometime, when you're willing to display your greater pieces of art. As for now, I've got business to attend to elsewhere.")

Deidara would receive the phone number. It would be interesting to ally himself with this man for numerous purposes. His quirk was good but even more special was his assistant. She could be the greatest ally or the biggest threat in someone’s plans. Hopefully, he truly had her under control, lest she need to be dealt with swiftly. Deidara love that this man also enjoyed art, so he was in Deidara’s good side.

“Sounds good. I’ll stay in touch.”

The man would proceed to jump upwards

“Wait, I have another question!”

Another person in a mask would proceed to come up. The person would ask if everything is ok but they seemed sarcastic, which annoyed Deidara. But he would pretend to act like everything is fine.

“Ah yes, everything is fine. I will take my leave.”

Deidara would say as he also jumped upwards to try to catch up with Dorobo.
Seeing him he would say

“One more ques-“

Kid raised a glass of wine to his mouth, the thin stem nestled between his index and middle fingers. Killer sat in a nearby corner, tapping a pair of drumsticks together with his chair leaned back. The two had found a fairly nice house in the District to hold up in, complete with old bottles of wine in the basement.

"Hey, how long do you think this one'll last?" Kid called.

Killer scoffed and twirled one of the sticks on his fingers. "Knowing you, probably a few weeks before we're on the run again."

Kid laughed dryly and finished the last bit of wine in the glass. "Isn't that exactly why we became partners?"

The sound of several explosions thundered through the air, ripping the duo from their conversation. Kid lunged from his seat and across to a window, peering out at the smoke rising up into the sky. A wide grin tore across his face and he flashed his partner a brimming look.

"I'll stay and watch the place."

"I'll bring back snacks," Kid chortled.

A battle between heroes and villains? Or perhaps a fellow societal reject merely having fun. Either option filled Kid's chest with excitement as he hurried through the city. Darting through an alley, he tapped a wall beside him to construct a ledge and used it to leap over a fence. Landing on his feet and into an expert roll, another tap against the ground shifted it into a snaking pillar of sorts, raising him onto the support beams within an abandoned construction lot. Kid crept along the beams silently, following the sound of voices.

The young villain stood above where a group seemed to be conversing. "Whoa," he thought, focusing on the women. "Am I seeing things, or is there three of her?"

Kid's thoughts were quickly interrupted by an even more radical sight, as an abnormally tall man placed his hand on one of the women's bodies and seemingly grew even larger. Kid's eyes widened, and the woman appeared to lose some of her mass. Some kind of equivalent exchange between their bodies, Kid surmised. The large man sat down, and the women moved forward to engage with the blonde-haired man at the location.

Kid listened as she spoke, picking up several names. So the woman was Hansha, and the blonde went by Deidara. That must make the wad of muscle Dorobo. What a little arrangement of freaks, Kid thought, watching as Hansha produced a copy of Dorobo. Kid listened to more of the conversation, growing somewhat bored of the meager introductions and exchanges between Dorobo and Hansha, when Deidara moved along and demonstrated the usage of his Quirk. He produced a small bomb and detonated it against a rock, answering the question of where and what the explosions were. Kid found himself somewhat disappointed that it wasn't something a bit more grand, a bit more...violent. But still, something of worth was found after all.

Dorobo and Hansha turned to leave, ascending to the rooftops and Kid followed in kind. He patted his hand against the steel beam and had it rapidly shift and bend, raising him to the same rooftop in front of Dorobo.

"Well, hey there," Kid said, flashing the group a cold grin. "Don't run into too many folks around this part. Usually the only ones creeping around here are some pretty nasty dudes." Kid stepped forward slightly, his large arms hanging at his side. "I'm a pretty nasty guy myself. Did I catch that your name was Doboro?"

However, another person would show up.

Deidara noticed the man’s cold looking grin. He did not know the intentions of the man at all.

“Another person coming by when I thought we were all in an empty lot, yeah? It seems my art brought the attention of others. I can’t wait to use it to go to war with those hero bastards and people who do not give me freedom of expression! Oi, what is your name, hm? ”

Mystik

Immortal
Kin
657💸
Kumi
12,060💴
Trait Points
72⚔️
Status
“Haha trust and believe. This is Art! This is Expression! And for those who do not allow me to express myself? It will be War!”

(It is done, Master)

(“Master, hm? An interesting relationship they have”), Deidara thought

("Here's my phone number," he said to Deidara, "Give me a call sometime, when you're willing to display your greater pieces of art. As for now, I've got business to attend to elsewhere.")

Deidara would receive the phone number. It would be interesting to ally himself with this man for numerous purposes. His quirk was good but even more special was his assistant. She could be the greatest ally or the biggest threat in someone’s plans. Hopefully, he truly had her under control, lest she need to be dealt with swiftly. Deidara love that this man also enjoyed art, so he was in Deidara’s good side.

“Sounds good. I’ll stay in touch.”

The man would proceed to jump upwards

“Wait, I have another question!”

Another person in a mask would proceed to come up. The person would ask if everything is ok but they seemed sarcastic, which annoyed Deidara. But he would pretend to act like everything is fine.

“Ah yes, everything is fine. I will take my leave.”

Deidara would say as he also jumped upwards to try to catch up with Dorobo.
Seeing him he would say

“One more ques-“

However, another person would show up.

Deidara noticed the man’s cold looking grin. He did not know the intentions of the man at all.

“Another person coming by when I thought we were all in an empty lot, yeah? It seems my art brought the attention of others. I can’t wait to use it to go to war with those hero bastards and people who do not give me freedom of expression! Oi, what is your name, hm? ”
Kid glanced toward Deidara as he approached. The blonde-haired man's attention fell onto Kid, the latter's presence seemingly interrupting a desire to continue the group's earlier conversation. Kid, lacking any interest in stepping aside however, continued to engage.

"I'm guessing those explosions from before were also this art of yours. It was pretty hard not to notice them." Kid stepped slightly closer toward Deidara. "That's quite a Quirk you've got there."

Kid's eyes darted from Deidara to Doboro.

"Picasso here's talking my language. What about you?"

Kid turned toward Hansha.

"I saw you make that double of the big guy over here. And he sapped one of them. Those aren't just copies, are they? They're clones."

Kid placed his hand one of the steel beams near him, his eyes locked on the group and a fierce grin plastered on his face. Near instantly, the beam's shape twisted and contorted before several spikes erupted from it near the top, out of harm's way of any of the villains.

"My name is Eustass Kid. And if you ask me, we've got the tools right here to take the war right to the leg of those heroes. Right to Horizon University!"

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
3,222💸
Kumi
29,020💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Kid Buu was humming to himself as he slumped in the seat. He was looking up at the faded and smoke stained roof of the car.
It was clear its owner had only had a half-hearted attempt at cleaning the backseat. Crumbs still lingered in the cracks of the seat and a crumpled bit of paper rolled along the floor in mirrored tandem of the cars movements.

Buu felt the car slow and then pull to a stop and returned his gaze forwards to the driver, just as the aging man turned his head. He spoke through the corner of his mouth, still sucking on his cigar while the engine spluttered.

That'll be 31.50 kid, and watch yourself out here. This place ain't exactly known for being a nice area.

Kid Buu just returned the taxi drivers stare for several moments, the pause becoming bloated as he waited for a reply. Slowly Buu just grinned, his hand behind the headrest of the drivers seat stretching.It swept over the mans head, encasing him in the pink goo as Buu began to giggle quietly, watching in the mirror as he began to claw and struggle. His fingers could find no purchase and his movements slowed and ceased.

Buu withdrew his arm and turned, kicking the door of the rusty taxi clean off. It smashed into the wall of the warehouse beside them, the glass tinkling to the floor. Buu stepped out and took a deep breath. Fish, beer, piss, sweat, car exhaust. What a wonderful district this was. Kid Buu began to stroll towards the loudest clumping of noise, a busier street just down the road. Cars and noise meant people, and people meant more fun.
The loud thud against the warehouse followed by the shattering of glass prompted Tomura to look up from "Father", before replacing the hand back upon his face and jumping down from the barrels he sat upon. The person he was supposed to meet had yet to show and as boredom set in Tomura's curiosity prompted him to see what all the ruckus was about. Tomura, slowly stepped out of the door of the warehouse that led out to the street. Looking to his left to see the battered door lying on the ground. His eyes peered around the scene before seeing the taxi still idling in the street. The driver laying dead at the wheel. By the time Tomura made it to the driver's area, it seemed the assailant had long since got out of the area.

"Well, someone's bold." Tomura thought as he sought to investigate more into the person who would commit a murder right on the street. Once Tomura got close enough to the taxi to get a look, he could see a pink substance lingering around the inside of the vehicle. Tomura went around to the driver's side, and opened the door, the driver falling out the seat. Further investigation, Tomura could see the man had died from suffocation. "Poor bastard." Tomura said to himself as he continued his investigation. As he searched the driver's person, carefully keeping his little finger raised as to not have any unnecessary accidents on his behalf. His search found that robbery was not the answer, as the taxi driver still had all the day's fares still stuffed away in a compartment in the dash of the vehicle. 73 U.S Dollars, which Tomura pocketed figuring the guy wouldn't need it any more. The assortment of coins was negligible, Tomura couldn't do anything with a pocket full of change. On the dash, the meter read a total of $31.50, quite questionable as to why the assailant racked up such a fare. What was his aim? Tomura figured he'd had a bit of time to waste and so he went on to continue his investigation, maybe he'd be able to get some valuable information about the new world he found himself in. Soon, Tomura had located the Taxi Driver's wallet, 47-year old Eugene Watts license had expired almost 5 years ago. A couple of empty beer cans laid strewn about the passenger side floor. It seems he didn't even work for any taxi service, at least, not anymore.

Tomura pocketed Eugene's Wallet, he may find some use in it later he figured. A small cellular device also on his person Tomura took, hopefully these items would give him some insight into who killed this guy and so boldly made an obnoxiously loud escape. For someone with such a brash nature as that, Tomura had a offer. He figured he would get another lead if he went towards an area more lively than this. With the cellular device Tomura had gotten from the man, he sent a text message to the number of the contact he was to meet.

XXX-XXX-2918

This is T.

Got some business to handle.

Meet me in town, I'll send the location later.

Tomura would soon shut the cellphone off, and then made his way further into District Zero. The most lawless district that made up Fisherman's Wharf. Tomura knew his investigation into the killer would probably prove fruitless, but the game of cat and mouse was always worth a try.

Kin
383💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
61⚔️
Zurui tensed a bit as Kid stepped closer, even though the man's attention was apparently on Deidara behind him. He wasn't incapable of fighting, but his experience with fights and with people's quirks told Zurui that this man wasn't to be taken lightly. However, his manner of address to Deidara and then to Zurui himself, made Zurui relax ever-so-slightly. "Picasso here's talking my language. What about you?"

"What, warfare?" Zurui asked, tilting his head inquisitively, "Frankly, war is not my cup of tea - I won't say no to it, I'm just not partial to it. More of a... political activist, you might say?"

The man surmised the use of Kagami's quirk, confirming to Zurui that he'd been watching the exchange between them and Deidara - perhaps his weren't the only eyes upon them even now, then. He was tempted to move to the edge of the roof and get a better view of any possible individuals nearby, but the newcomer caught his attention once more as Kid placed a hand back on the steel beam he'd used to appear ahead of Zurui previously. A heartbeat later, the beam had numerous sharp spikes protruding outward, an unsettling smile on his face the whole while.

"My name is Eustass Kid. And if you ask me, we've got the tools right here to take the war right to the leg of those heroes. Right to Horizon University!"

This truly caught Zurui's attention, and while he didn't quite feel trustful of this Eustass Kid, he did feel his wariness waning slightly in response to Kid's exclamation. Take a war to the heroes? He wondered, smiling inwardly at the thought, Maybe I could get behind this, if we're stacking up against those oppressive animals... He lifted his chin a bit to emphasize his speaking to Eustass, but then dropped it back down realizing that made it difficult to look at the currently much-smaller Kid.

"Horizon, eh? Hm. If we're talking taking them down, I'd like to say we should spend a while before taking the fight to them. I'm... planning on enlisting there," he held up a staying hand, silently showing he meant to provide more information to prevent any outbursts from Deidara or Kid, and wandered over to the edge of the roof to check for any prying ears and eyes for a moment. He caught sight of a woman standing near a car parked below, just outside of the abandoned construction lot in which he'd been speaking with Deidara. His eyes narrowed, as he memorized the woman's features from up above, before he wandered back.

Returning to the group to continue once he was satisfied no one was listening in, Zurui continued with a hushed tone, while keeping an ear and eye out to ensure he noticed if the woman was attempting to listen in somehow. Crouching down a bit to bring himself to eye-level with the others, Zurui let them in on the basics of his intent, "I plan to start as a licensed hero, so I can get the lay of the University, and ingratiate myself among them to make any future incursions hard to tie to myself or -" he caught himself before saying Kagami out of habit, "Hansha, here. Plus, if I get a good idea of how they function in a pinch, I can provide intel on how best to outmaneuver them, et cetera."

He snorted a bit, and hocked a bit of phlegm onto the roof beside him, before looking at Kid once more, "So, if you're really interested in bringing the heroes down from their podium..." he looked at Kagami, and indicated with his head, "She'll get your information and we can further prepare later on." With that, Zurui walked back to the edge of the rooftop while he waited, keeping an eye on the woman below to ensure she didn't intrude, nor any other unknowns he caught sight of.

Nodding her understanding to Zurui, Kagami stepped forward to Eustass, "I'll be measuring the entirety of your body," she said quietly, aware of Zurui's worry based on his earlier shift in tone. Producing the measuring tape from earlier, the blonde woman began to accurately record the various parts of Kid's body - from shoulder width to leg length, head circumference and forearm length, all the way down to the lengths of individual knuckles. "And with this..." Kagami held a hand out, producing flesh-colored liquid that again fell to the roof and began to pool and build upon itself until finally becoming a pile as tall as Eustass himself. The liquid shifted and molded for a moment before fully taking on the appearance of Kid - an exact replica.

The replica looked around for a heartbeat, before its eyes landed on the original Eustass Kid and spoke, "I guess it really does create an exact clone, huh? I couldn't tell the difference if it weren't me."

"Ahh, sorry to disappoint you," Kagami said, giving a slight wave to the clone to get its attention, "You're actually the dupe - your memories and thought processes function to the exact capabilities of the original, but at least you know you'll never truly die this way." She looked to Zurui questioningly, but the slight shake of his head told her not to destroy it just yet. I guess he wants to see how the original and duplicates get along, she mentally assumed. "Oh, and here is the Master's contact information," she said, handing another piece of paper to the original Eustass.

Last edited:

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,482💸
Kumi
4,905💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
The loud thud against the warehouse followed by the shattering of glass prompted Tomura to look up from "Father", before replacing the hand back upon his face and jumping down from the barrels he sat upon. The person he was supposed to meet had yet to show and as boredom set in Tomura's curiosity prompted him to see what all the ruckus was about. Tomura, slowly stepped out of the door of the warehouse that led out to the street. Looking to his left to see the battered door lying on the ground. His eyes peered around the scene before seeing the taxi still idling in the street. The driver laying dead at the wheel. By the time Tomura made it to the driver's area, it seemed the assailant had long since got out of the area.

"Well, someone's bold." Tomura thought as he sought to investigate more into the person who would commit a murder right on the street. Once Tomura got close enough to the taxi to get a look, he could see a pink substance lingering around the inside of the vehicle. Tomura went around to the driver's side, and opened the door, the driver falling out the seat. Further investigation, Tomura could see the man had died from suffocation. "Poor bastard." Tomura said to himself as he continued his investigation. As he searched the driver's person, carefully keeping his little finger raised as to not have any unnecessary accidents on his behalf. His search found that robbery was not the answer, as the taxi driver still had all the day's fares still stuffed away in a compartment in the dash of the vehicle. 73 U.S Dollars, which Tomura pocketed figuring the guy wouldn't need it any more. The assortment of coins was negligible, Tomura couldn't do anything with a pocket full of change. On the dash, the meter read a total of $31.50, quite questionable as to why the assailant racked up such a fare. What was his aim? Tomura figured he'd had a bit of time to waste and so he went on to continue his investigation, maybe he'd be able to get some valuable information about the new world he found himself in. Soon, Tomura had located the Taxi Driver's wallet, 47-year old Eugene Watts license had expired almost 5 years ago. A couple of empty beer cans laid strewn about the passenger side floor. It seems he didn't even work for any taxi service, at least, not anymore.

Tomura pocketed Eugene's Wallet, he may find some use in it later he figured. A small cellular device also on his person Tomura took, hopefully these items would give him some insight into who killed this guy and so boldly made an obnoxiously loud escape. For someone with such a brash nature as that, Tomura had a offer. He figured he would get another lead if he went towards an area more lively than this. With the cellular device Tomura had gotten from the man, he sent a text message to the number of the contact he was to meet.

XXX-XXX-2918

This is T.

Got some business to handle.

Meet me in town, I'll send the location later.

Tomura would soon shut the cellphone off, and then made his way further into District Zero. The most lawless district that made up Fisherman's Wharf. Tomura knew his investigation into the killer would probably prove fruitless, but the game of cat and mouse was always worth a try.
Mirabelle heard the response of the blond male, though it was evident he was bullshitting his response. She wanted to approach him and size him up, but she was under strict orders to behave unless deemed needed. She simply shrugged at them and carried on with her business as she turned, returning back patrolling the streets. It was pretty boring to be quite honest; she never imagined living in this part of California could ever be “fun”. She’d much rather be on campus hanging out with everyone else but she had a job to do.

Her aimless walking lead her down the streets, on the opposite side of the road towards a male with blue hair. His expression seemed concerning but perhaps he wanted a little time with one of the girls back at the bar. She crossed the street, hands slightly in the air to show no aggression, considering how things worked in this area. “You seem lost, how about a good time with one of my lady friends. They know a thing or two about having a good time” she said, attempting to promote the business for Valentino’s little sluts.

They’ll put a little meaning into your life right now I’m sure” she said with a smirk underneath her mask.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
3,222💸
Kumi
29,020💴
Trait Points
2⚔️
Mirabelle heard the response of the blond male, though it was evident he was bullshitting his response. She wanted to approach him and size him up, but she was under strict orders to behave unless deemed needed. She simply shrugged at them and carried on with her business as she turned, returning back patrolling the streets. It was pretty boring to be quite honest; she never imagined living in this part of California could ever be “fun”. She’d much rather be on campus hanging out with everyone else but she had a job to do.

Her aimless walking lead her down the streets, on the opposite side of the road towards a male with blue hair. His expression seemed concerning but perhaps he wanted a little time with one of the girls back at the bar. She crossed the street, hands slightly in the air to show no aggression, considering how things worked in this area. “You seem lost, how about a good time with one of my lady friends. They know a thing or two about having a good time” she said, attempting to promote the business for Valentino’s little sluts.

They’ll put a little meaning into your life right now I’m sure” she said with a smirk underneath her mask.
"The only thing lost is you," Tomura said trying to maintain his composure as a look of bloodlust peered between the fingers of the hand covering his face. Tomura continued briskly down the road hoping to catch up with the assailant before his trail ran cold.

However, before Tomura could make it any further, he stopped and turned. A idea sparking into his mind. Perhaps a "good time" would be what he needed after all.

"But, if you've got a business card. Maybe we'll be in touch sooner rather than later." Tomura said as he walked back over to the woman hoping he got the answer he was looking for. Not at all exuding any menacing characteristic about himself.

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
1,482💸
Kumi
4,905💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
"The only thing lost is you," Tomura said trying to maintain his composure as a look of bloodlust peered between the fingers of the hand covering his face. Tomura continued briskly down the road hoping to catch up with the assailant before his trail ran cold.
However, before Tomura could make it any further, he stopped and turned. A idea sparking into his mind. Perhaps a "good time" would be what he needed after all.
"But, if you've got a business card. Maybe we'll be in touch sooner rather than later." Tomura said as he walked back over to the woman hoping he got the answer he was looking for. Not at all exuding any menacing characteristic about himself.
Mirabelle couldn’t read this guy at all, but of course she had her intentions. She simply took out a card from her pocket. “Always have a spare or two on me” she said tossing into his direction. It had a picture of Valentino on it and a number to contact the business. “Keep in touch, tell em Cherry Bomb sent ya” she said with a bit of enthusiasm. Getting references always upped her pay a bit more, so doing this seems like the ideal goal. Once the man cleared out onto his business, she was really the only person walking down the street. He wasn’t joking, she was lost. She took out her phone, looking at the mapping to get back to the bar the girls were sent towards. Outside as she strolled near to the bar, she can hear a glass breaking and shouting happening. “Shit” she said, crashing through the door and seeing what was happening.

Two drunk men fighting over the women, Princess to be exact. She silently watched for a bit, taking her phone out and calling for the limo driver to get here. “Ladies we’re leaving…” she said, but before she could escort them out one of the men saw this and tried to rush after them. “Mind your business!” he yelled, but Mirabelle was quick to avoid his punch. Ducking, she stuffed a several marbles into his pocket after priming them with explosives of her quirk. She kicked him hard enough to send him flying back a few meters before she ran out the door. “Bye!” she said as she snapped her finger and each marble exploded immediately afterwards, causing an explosion within the bar.

Lets move” she said as the limo arrives, speeding off as they headed back to the hideout asap.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
349💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Kid Buu turned the corner onto a main road within District Zero. With his hands in his pockets he continued to hum to himself, a small grin on his face as he took in his surroundings. Now at the edge of the warehousing portion of the district this area seemed to cater to the fast food needs of the local workers. There was a small number of people mingling on the street as cars and trucks zoomed by.

What to do, what to do. So much potential around that Buu couldn’t quite decide. As he was thinking Buu passed a small shop that stopped him in his tracks, the delicious smell of waffle cones drifting out of the ice creamery. The smell almost dragged Buu inside by itself as his mouth began to water, pressing his face up against the glass as he looked at all the colourful flavours.

The woman behind the counter approached and he pointed at the chocolate flavour, his eyes following her every movement as she scooped and placed the ice cream in the cone. As she offered it Buu he snatched it out her hand, immediately extending his tongue, stretching it grotesquely as he licked and lapped at the tasty treat.

Hey, you need to-

Buu swung his hand, splitting off a small portion of his mass from his open palm. It slammed into the womans mouth, spreading and covering it, silencing her but not stopping her from breathing. Buu held his finger up to his mouth in a ‘shushing’ motion as the womans eyes grew wide, but despite his nature kid left without further violence, this ice cream tasted good. As he stepped out onto the pavement once again an explosion erupted from a bar just a few shops down, Ooo fun. Still licking his ice cream Buu leisurely retraced his steps, walking towards the site of the explosion.

As the smoke cleared Buu watched several women emerge from the dust and leave in a hurry, hopping into a limo that promptly took off. With the commotion that followed, people leaving in a hurry, coughing and covered in debris, Buu’s attention was drawn to a man just a few meters in front of him. This was due to the fact that he wasn’t moving, he showed no signs of surprise or fear at the destruction and seemed completely calm.

BZA

Kin
555💸
Kumi
10,822💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jirobee sat transfixed on a makeshift seat of mangled concrete in a dimlit rooftop studio. The space around him was dull grey and worn out from ill maintenance and torture from harsh elements. The brown caked arched windows to his right, its sole contact to the outside world. Its cracked and shattered panes allowing draught to blow through unsettling dust from the faded disheveled interior. In spite of the ghastly conditions, the red-haired man was unperturbed and watched ahead. Enveloped in a silence as he stared onto the empty tiled path leading to a bar.

Time had lumbered as did his thoughts albeit his was more an adoption of precise focus. In particular his mind pondered on the teachings of his benefactor. A man who'd mysteriously appeared eight xxx ago and seemed to possess intimate knowledge about both he and certain world events. This self-styled prophet whom he'd come to know and refer to as the harbinger of Kisooma had gone to painstaking lengths to guide Jirobee. Exhibiting both overwhelming and intimate knowledge into Jirobee's habits and desires. The former was easily justifiable on account of his quirk and general battle expertise. However, the later was something beyond mere tricks and abilities. Jirobee felt a strong sense of connection with the harbinger, a bond which went beyond mere kinship. Rather he felt as though he was staring into ......

BZA's reflection was interrupted by the sudden bustle of activity at the bar door. Despite his vantage, he found himself squinting to make out their identities. At the forefront was a man and hot on his heels had been a woman. In one seamless motion, Bee reached into his pocket, withdrew his phone and accessed its photo album. A grin would emerge from his face "There he is" Thus far everything had transpired as the harbinger had prophesied. With one lunging heave, the crimson crusader rose to his feet. Once fully erect he flapped his hoodie over himself and headed for the streets below.

Reactions: RestlessWretch