Are the plain ring and comma ring rinnegan the same or different?

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems to be implied the nine tomoe possesses new techniques, and at that the nhighest. Possibly a combination of the six paths and sharingan techniques or new ones altogether. I made a thread predicting its techniques are based off the nine circles of hell from Dante's Inferno.

???

Also why is Kaguya using Byakugan? It's way obsolete.
In what way is the byakugan obsolete?

Kin
199💸
Kumi
4,943💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with the speculation that the comma ring rinnegan is a combination of six path and sharingan. With that I suspect Kaguya just uses the Byakugan just for the heck of it and doesn't need to activate any more sharingan/rinnegan.

Byakugan is obsolete because 360 degree vision is not helpful at this point in the story, the characters involved are too strong. Only Sharingan and rinnegans are useful at this point because they actually increase strength and have special abilities..

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan is obsolete because 360 degree vision is not helpful at this point in the story,
That is nowhere near the only technique the byakugan possesses and in what universe is 360 degree vision not helpful lols?

the characters involved are too strong.
That's not a viable argument. Kaguya is the strongest character in the naruto universe.

Only Sharingan and rinnegans are useful at this point because they actually increase strength and have special abilities..
Byakugan has the rotation, 360 degree vision, chakra vision, transparent vision, chakra weapons like susano'o, air palm, ultra high speed taijutsu techniques that seal chakra points, and the sharingan is vulnerable to taijutsu, pinpoint accuracy and possibly another level Kaguya may have or techniques she could create by combining its chakra with her nine tomoe eye. You need to stop generalizing and jumping to conclusions. Kakashi stated at the very beginning of the series the Byakugan exceeded the sharingan in many aspects and came before it.

Reactions: Umari Senju

2nd hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um ok one the tomes of the rinnigan are abilities we have proof from sasuke every time he warps he loses 3 so he could do this 3 times in theory now why would sasuke only use it twice. I believe if you use all of them they don't come back which would explain why the sage has no tomes in his eyes. He had to is his powers three times against his mother. As for Madara maybe the limbo clones are why he didn't have any or as the sage said he was not meant to have the power. He stole it so it wasn't full power.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the speculation that the comma ring rinnegan is a combination of six path and sharingan. With that I suspect Kaguya just uses the Byakugan just for the heck of it and doesn't need to activate any more sharingan/rinnegan.

Byakugan is obsolete because 360 degree vision is not helpful at this point in the story, the characters involved are too strong. Only Sharingan and rinnegans are useful at this point because they actually increase strength and have special abilities..
Um 360 visionis not all the Byakugan does. It also enhances the range of vision, You can see through solid objects and see an opponent's Kintetsu (chakra points) in addition to cutting off their chakra pathways when used in tandem with an attack like she just used. With as much chakra as Naruto and Sasuke have at present, Byakugan sounds like the perfect doujutsu to counter Sasuke's Sharinnegan. Plus it looks like she sealed Sasuke's arm with that attack.

On top of everything I just mentioned....We are talking about the very 1st Byakugan user here so who knows what else she can do with it.

Reactions: SkyGodHorus

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Um 360 visionis not all the Byakugan does. It also enhances the range of vision, You can see through solid objects and see an opponent's Kintetsu (chakra points) in addition to cutting off their chakra pathways when used in tandem with an attack like she just used. With as much chakra as Naruto and Sasuke have at present, Byakugan sounds like the perfect doujutsu to counter Sasuke's Sharinnegan. Plus it looks like she sealed Sasuke's arm with that attack.

On top of everything I just mentioned....We are talking about the very 1st Byakugan user here so who knows what else she can do with it.
Actually that attack only stopped Sasuke from using his susanoo. He was going to use it before they fell, but could'nt because of the needle. When he took the needle out he was able to use PS once again.