Banned
Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this was up for debate before and ill say the same as i did then...no they are former team mates and now good friends. im not sure if there is something deeper between them but im positive they*re not married XD

Natsuki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I doubt that they are married however, I also doubt they are just friends, there is something deeper between them. Of the people Jiraiya met when he was younger, only Konan survives as her true self, everyone else has been taken over by Pein...he spared her for a reason imo.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I doubt that they are married however, I also doubt they are just friends, there is something deeper between them. Of the people Jiraiya met when he was younger, only Konan survives as her true self, everyone else has been taken over by Pein...he spared her for a reason imo.
"Everyone else"? There was a total of 3 people, one was the future Pein, one was Konan, and one was some other weird guy. Pein took over the weird guy and didn't take over Konan.

Pein took over 1 of jiraiyas students, but he also didn't take over the same number of jiraiya's students.

The fact that Pein 'spared' Konan isn't a big deal, considering he only took over 1 other person of jiraiya's students. :)

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok look their is nothing very difficult j-man had 3 students in the hidden rain village in the war they were nagato, yahiko, and konan. yahiko had the rinnegan and killed nagato for his body ok and the reason because he didnt kill konan is a mistery so maybe they became very close